Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 panda30
Member since 2016 • 941 Posts

well the moment of truth let's see if sony put its up

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/20/rocket-league-ps4-xbox-one-cross-network-play-now-ready-for-release-only-needs-sonys-approval?&QuerySource=Toast&QuerySourceSecondaryId=0

ROCKET LEAGUE PS4-XBOX ONE CROSS-NETWORK PLAY NOW READY FOR RELEASE, ONLY NEEDS SONY'S APPROVAL

(""Psyonix vice president Jeremy Dunham says work onRocket League's proposed cross-network play between PS4 and Xbox One is now complete, could be up-and-running within "a few hours", and only requires Sony's approval"")

Microsoft annonce at E3 that RL is alredy Cross Play betwing

Xbox One

Steam

Windows Store

so now Psyonix got all ready for CROSS CONSOLE waiting on Sony approval for cross Xbox Live and PSN witch have never happened before could happen tonight if Sony allows it what you all think of this?

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I believe that ffxi was also cross play between play station and Xbox back than.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

I think that game would work nice.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By panda30
Member since 2016 • 941 Posts

@ni6htmare01 said:

I believe that ffxi was also cross play between play station and Xbox back than.

nope I usto play it no game ever been cross consol

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Do it Sony

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50704 Posts

@panda30 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

You're wrong. FFXI was cross platform (PC,360,PS2)

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

If Sony doesn't do it this will be viewed as one of the most anti-consumer moves in the history of gaming.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50704 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

If Sony doesn't do it this will be viewed as one of the most anti-consumer moves in the history of gaming.

Oh Lord haha

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

I doubt it'd happen. Sony has no benefit from it, plus in their thinking it'd steer customers away from buying PS4s because people no longer have to buy the same console if they want to play with friends online.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@dynamitecop said:

Oh Lord haha

Explain how it wouldn't be, it doesn't cut into their bottom line, it costs them absolutely nothing and only serves to generate larger gaming communities for consumers so games can be enjoyed by more and for much longer.

Sony has nothing to lose on this, but they're so wrapped up in trying to separate and seclude themselves from everything around them that they would go against consumer benefits to keep everything for themselves.

Something like this could change gaming forever, this isn't something small, if they reject it they'll only reinforce themselves as the most anti-consumer company in the industry with no interest in actually growing the industry or boosting pro-consumer practices.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

@panda30: Sony players used to show up on my rocket league games. Are sony players, pc, and xbox no longer cross playing?

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

Hasn't this been addressed not too long ago? Anyway I'm stilling wondering why didn't MS do this last gen instead of now.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Well Sony's motto is "this is for the players" and if they don't then they can put that motto out to pasture.

Lets see how Sony spin this one.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2154 Posts

I hope not, i dont want scummy lemits playing on the same server as me.

mprince131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 mprince131
Member since 2006 • 406 Posts

@Kruiz_Bathory said:

Hasn't this been addressed not too long ago? Anyway I'm stilling wondering why didn't MS do this last gen instead of now.

Well, before Psyonix announced their plans to do this. This is them now saying that they are ready to flip the switch, which is a new story. Also, Psyonix, with the idea that this will benefit the life of their game will continue to talk about this to stoke the flame.

As far as MS not doing this before, that's a bit irrelevant to the story. Now, of course they had no reason to do this last generation but they are also under new management and Phil Spencer has made an effort to unify gamers in features and rhetoric so it's not some out of the blue move.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Well Sony's motto is "this is for the players" and if they don't then they can put that motto out to pasture.

The spin seems to be coming from you and a few other over the top xbox fanboys.

You guys are funny talking as if Sony owes you something and that if they don't ally with something MS is cooking up then they aren't for the gamers, give me a break.

What MS is proposing is a BUSINESS MOVE and nothing more. If it weren't for xbone being in the position it is in right now MS would never suggest such a merger of infrastructures. Sony, like everyone else here with a brain, realizes this is a business move as well and do not see a benefit of subjecting themselves to MS politics.

If you aren't a PS fan or Sony customer of their gaming division then Sony doesn't owe you anything that is associated with their motto which is associated with their "playstation" brand.

Go cry to MS about making things better for your gaming experience since they are the company you guys support and spent your money with not Sony. Sony fans aren't asking for this so this seem to be more of a MS and xbox fanboy out cry begging Sony to give MS a helping hand to make the xbox brand become less irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@casharmy said:
@i_p_daily said:

The spin seems to be coming from you and a few other over the top xbox fanboys.

You guys are funny talking as if Sony owes you something and that if they don't ally with something MS is cooking up then they aren't for the gamers, give me a break.

What MS is proposing is a BUSINESS MOVE and nothing more. If it weren't for xbone being in the position it is in right now MS would never suggest such a merger of infrastructures. Sony, like everyone else here with a brain, realizes this is a business move as well and do not see a benefit of subjecting themselves to MS politics.

If you aren't a PS fan or Sony customer of their gaming division then Sony doesn't owe you anything that is associated with their motto which is associated with their "playstation" brand.

Go cry to MS about making things better for your gaming experience since they are the company you guys support and spent our money with not Sony. Sony fans aren't asking for this so this seem to be more of a MS and xbox fanboy out cry begging Sony to give MS a helping hand to make the xbox brand become less irrelevant.

There you go again on one of your over the top cow rants, not point in trying to have a conversation with you, stay angry, stay cashangry.

Avatar image for xghostprotocolx
xGhostProtocolx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xGhostProtocolx
Member since 2015 • 193 Posts

@panda30 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

it was cross play, so you havent played shit.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Sony said they would love to do this, so we should hear a yes anyday now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@iandizion713 said:

No Sony said they would be happy to talk to publishers/developers who are interested in cross platform play. They were very cagey and did not give a definitive yes or no answer.

You can read Gamespot's article here

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-responds-to-microsofts-invite-to-connect-xbox/1100-6435688/

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iandizion713

@i_p_daily: No im talking last year when Sony begged Microsoft to do cross play. Now Microsoft has said yes, so wont be long before Sony does the same.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@iandizion713 said:

@i_p_daily: No im talking last year when Sony begged Microsoft to do cross play. Now Microsoft has said yes, so wont be long before Sony does the same.

When did Sony beg MS to do cross play last year? can you link me the article as it should be an interesting read.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iandizion713

@i_p_daily: I actually cant, im not sure how to search for it. So have to take it with a grain of salt.

Im trying to search, i think it was a game that both systems had that Sony was trying to get cross play, but Microsoft couldnt make happen. So last year people blamed and joked on Microsoft for it.

Maybe it was FFIV Reborn on Xbox One and PS4.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3088 Posts

Lol all the lems want this to happen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@iandizion713 said:

@i_p_daily: I actually cant, im not sure how to search for it. So have to take it with a grain of salt.

Im trying to search, i think it was a game that both systems had that Sony was trying to get cross play, but Microsoft couldnt make happen. So last year people blamed and joked on Microsoft for it.

Maybe it was FFIV Reborn on Xbox One and PS4.

Are you referring to this?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-13-final-fantasy-14-boss-lobbying-microsoft-for-cross-platform-play

It would be interesting if there was a thread on SW where cows were giving MS shit for this.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iandizion713

@i_p_daily: That could be what everyone was arguing about. For some reason FFIV is only game that rings a bell.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 23037 Posts

The new version of console wars. Love it.

Its a good thing, because talking about which consoles are better grows old over time. Let's put up or shut up over some rocket league.

Just now have to wait to see if Sony HQ has the stones to make it happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@iandizion713: I'm not to sure how to search these forums from years ago, but like I said it would be interesting to see if the cows were giving MS shit over this.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@dynamitecop: So I guess when MS wouldn't do it last generation, then it was the most anticonsumer move in history.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

Sony's all talk whilst MS is all action, for the games and all that jazz....

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rocket-league-dev-can-activate-ps4xbox-one-cross-p/1100-6442025/

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... MS has being doing it for generation and you have say shit,they are allowing it this gen because they are losing...lol

The PS3 allowed,the PS4 allow it since launch unlike the xbox one the PS2 allowed it which was the first console to allow it for MMORPG,it has being MS who didn't,and now fanboy like you act as they are the greatest...lol

@Chutebox said:

Oh Lord haha

The little lemm tries to hard..lol The funny thing is he defended MS horrible anti consumer policies and claimed people just didn't understand them.

@dynamitecop said:

Explain how it wouldn't be, it doesn't cut into their bottom line, it costs them absolutely nothing and only serves to generate larger gaming communities for consumers so games can be enjoyed by more and for much longer.

Sony has nothing to lose on this, but they're so wrapped up in trying to separate and seclude themselves from everything around them that they would go against consumer benefits to keep everything for themselves.

Something like this could change gaming forever, this isn't something small, if they reject it they'll only reinforce themselves as the most anti-consumer company in the industry with no interest in actually growing the industry or boosting pro-consumer practices.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=189356282&postcount=156

Take all that crap and apply it to MS who is the one who for years didn't want cross platform play,but since last gen many things have change and was refusse last gen is allow this one just to save face.lol

Oh Lord there have being cross platform play between xbox 360,ps2 and PC but MS did it to be in good relation with Square,when FFXl release on 360 it was an old game on PS2 and PC with cross platform play.

But I've got to keep pointing this out: this was one game, one shard of a game world, and yet I saw it played on two TVs hooked up to an Xbox 360 and a PlayStation 3 that were linked together for multiplayer.

I had expected science fiction from from Defiance, but I didn't expect this. It wasn't a magic trick. It was multiplayer console gaming without borders. And it won't be coming to a home near you.

As cool as this sneak peek was, Trion can't let the finished Xbox 360 game connect to the PS3. "Microsoft won't let Sony players play against them," Rodberg said, before suggesting we change the topic to something less sensitive. Presumably the barrier is a corporate and/or technical incompatibility between the Xbox 360's Xbox Live and Sony's PS3/PSP PlayStation Network. Those services are separate enough that people who play, say, Call of Duty on one, can't play that game against owners of the other, rival console.

http://kotaku.com/5813740/i-saw-the-playstation-3-wired-to-play-against-an-xbox-360-but-you-wont

The biggest anti consumer company was MS,and you say nothing about it and was proven even more with all the policies they had in line for the XBO which they back track on when their pre sales sucked.

What you see is a response from a company who is trying to win back public opinion by change things its use to do,lemming trying to make seeing like sony is blocking cross platform play are a joke MS was stated by Rocket league developers it self,so bad it was they also prohibit mods to which also the PS3 allowed back the.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

@Syn_Valence said:

I hope not, i dont want scummy lemits playing on the same server as me.

Not only that, Sony's shitty online service.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

If this happens, I hope Evolve gets opened up for cross play on consoles besides the eventual release of the f2p version getting certified. Bunch of losers fighting over who wins/benefits(MS/Sony). We the console gamers win. So take the 10 people still playing on each system and unite them.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56534 Posts

People that like Xbox, buy an Xbox One. People who like PlayStation, buy a PS4.

Whether we can play against each other or not, its not going to change people's opinions on which console is for them. It isn't going to make more people buy an Xbox, realistically its going to make people who want a PS4, but friends play Xbox, buy a PS4 instead - which now that I think about it, would be a moot point considering there's no way you'd be able to merge friends lists.

@i_p_daily said:
@iandizion713 said:

No Sony said they would be happy to talk to publishers/developers who are interested in cross platform play. They were very cagey and did not give a definitive yes or no answer.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-responds-to-microsofts-invite-to-connect-xbox/1100-6435688/

From Sony's standpoint, it probably makes sense for them to wait another year or two before doing so. Consoles are going to be due for a price drop, this will entice some people to pick up PS4's as a second or third console. They also have the VR coming out; something to hang their hat on for the time being but I'm just speculating on this.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Another one who knows nothing about this topic..lol

@mprince131 said:

Well, before Psyonix announced their plans to do this. This is them now saying that they are ready to flip the switch, which is a new story. Also, Psyonix, with the idea that this will benefit the life of their game will continue to talk about this to stoke the flame.

As far as MS not doing this before, that's a bit irrelevant to the story. Now, of course they had no reason to do this last generation but they are also under new management and Phil Spencer has made an effort to unify gamers in features and rhetoric so it's not some out of the blue move.

Bullshit RocketLeague was made on this gen and didn't have cross platform play even with PC on XBO because MS didn't allow it,they change it because of pressure.

I love how pathetic lemmings memory is..lol

@i_p_daily said:

Dude stop your damage control FFXl had cross platform play between PS2,PC and xbox 360,Sony didn't refuse at any point and when the 360 arrived the PS2 was the undisputed leader so much this was true that it outsold the xbox 360 for the first 2 years.

When FFXl Hit the 360 it was a years old game on PS2 with cross play with PC.

On PS3 sony allowed it as well hell the PS3 even allowed PC mods.

It has being MS for years who has block it even this gen and even vs PC,let alone the PS4.

@i_p_daily said:

When did Sony beg MS to do cross play last year? can you link me the article as it should be an interesting read.

Sony i don't think so but developer sure have being fighting with MS to allow it..

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn isn't coming to Xbox due to Microsoft not allowing cross-platform play.

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn director Naoki Yoshida confirmed that the reason the MMO isn't coming to a Microsoft console is due to the hardware manufacturer's restrictive online policies that prevent cross-platform play.

This isn't the case with Sony, hence why the PS3, PS4, and PC versions of the rebooted MMO will all be able to play with each other.

"The main reason from our side is that I don't want the community to be divided; to be split into two or more," said Yoshida in an interview with RPGsite. "For example, one player might be on the PC version, another might be on the PS4 version, and I'm playing the Xbox version - but we're not able to join the same game servers. That is just... I just don't like the idea. I disagree with it."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-09-final-fantasy-14-a-realm-reborn-isnt-coming-to-xbox-due-to-microsoft-not-allowing-cross-platform-play

MS policies cost you a FF game,trying to act now like sony is the pot hole now is a joke MS always was for years,and you can OPENLY quote several developer on it like i just did with FF one,and even Rocket League before MS 180 on the subject.

Speaking to GamesIndustry, Tsunoda said that Cross-Play is a powerful idea and a unique value that only Microsoft can offer, unlike the competition (Sony’s PlayStation 4).

For a long time we’ve had PC gamers and console gamers who weren’t really able to play together. That’s why Cross-Play is still such a powerful idea. You should be able to play what you love, and play together, regardless of what device you’re playing on. It’s about connecting people.

It’s a really unique value that only we can offer. You still need very gamer-focused values, but there’s lots of things you can do with our technology. We’ve really got a lot more going on [than our competitors]. We’re doing things that can’t be done on any other console.

Unfortunately, that just isn’t true no matter how we slice it. Sony has been offering PC – PlayStation 4 Cross-Play for quite a while: the first game to support this functionality was Gaijin’s War Thunder, and that happened on June 3, 2014.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/microsoft-says-cross-play-is-unique-value-of-theirs-but-it-just-isnt-true/#ixzz4F2uCVDCa

And they are shitty liars to claiming cross platform play could only be offer by them..

@TheEroica said:

Its a good thing, because talking about which consoles are better grows old over time. Let's put up or shut up over some rocket league.

Read tweet on this same post please it say who prevented the game from having true cross play,in fact RL didn't have cross play even with PC xbox owners were allowed to play only with other xbox owners and it was latter change because MS eased the policies as the backlash it created.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/05/25/rocket-league-cross-platform-patch/

You can officially tag this one as another 180 from MS...

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Flyincloud1116

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I doubt it'd happen. Sony has no benefit from it, plus in their thinking it'd steer customers away from buying PS4s because people no longer have to buy the same console if they want to play with friends online.

You made the most logic post, but the demon horde just ignores it. Also, I don't think most PS4 gamers have any issue with finding matches, so that is another reason why Sony should not do this.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Flyincloud1116

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Another one who knows nothing about this topic..lol

@mprince131 said:

Bullshit RocketLeague was made on this gen and didn't have cross platform play even with PC on XBO because MS didn't allow it,they change it because of pressure.

I love how pathetic lemmings memory is..lol

@i_p_daily said:

Dude stop your damage control FFXl had cross platform play between PS2,PC and xbox 360,Sony didn't refuse at any point and when the 360 arrived the PS2 was the undisputed leader so much this was true that it outsold the xbox 360 for the first 2 years.

When FFXl Hit the 360 it was a years old game on PS2 with cross play with PC.

On PS3 sony allowed it as well hell the PS3 even allowed PC mods.

It has being MS for years who has block it even this gen and even vs PC,let alone the PS4.

@i_p_daily said:

Sony i don't think so but developer sure have being fighting with MS to allow it..

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn isn't coming to Xbox due to Microsoft not allowing cross-platform play.

Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn director Naoki Yoshida confirmed that the reason the MMO isn't coming to a Microsoft console is due to the hardware manufacturer's restrictive online policies that prevent cross-platform play.

This isn't the case with Sony, hence why the PS3, PS4, and PC versions of the rebooted MMO will all be able to play with each other.

"The main reason from our side is that I don't want the community to be divided; to be split into two or more," said Yoshida in an interview with RPGsite. "For example, one player might be on the PC version, another might be on the PS4 version, and I'm playing the Xbox version - but we're not able to join the same game servers. That is just... I just don't like the idea. I disagree with it."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-09-final-fantasy-14-a-realm-reborn-isnt-coming-to-xbox-due-to-microsoft-not-allowing-cross-platform-play

MS policies cost you a FF game,trying to act now like sony is the pot hole now is a joke MS always was for years,and you can OPENLY quote several developer on it like i just did with FF one,and even Rocket League before MS 180 on the subject.

Speaking to GamesIndustry, Tsunoda said that Cross-Play is a powerful idea and a unique value that only Microsoft can offer, unlike the competition (Sony’s PlayStation 4).

For a long time we’ve had PC gamers and console gamers who weren’t really able to play together. That’s why Cross-Play is still such a powerful idea. You should be able to play what you love, and play together, regardless of what device you’re playing on. It’s about connecting people.

It’s a really unique value that only we can offer. You still need very gamer-focused values, but there’s lots of things you can do with our technology. We’ve really got a lot more going on [than our competitors]. We’re doing things that can’t be done on any other console.

Unfortunately, that just isn’t true no matter how we slice it. Sony has been offering PC – PlayStation 4 Cross-Play for quite a while: the first game to support this functionality was Gaijin’s War Thunder, and that happened on June 3, 2014.

Read more: http://wccftech.com/microsoft-says-cross-play-is-unique-value-of-theirs-but-it-just-isnt-true/#ixzz4F2uCVDCa

And they are shitty liars to claiming cross platform play could only be offer by them..

@TheEroica said:

Read tweet on this same post please it say who prevented the game from having true cross play,in fact RL didn't have cross play even with PC xbox owners were allowed to play only with other xbox owners and it was latter change because MS eased the policies as the backlash it created.

https://www.vg247.com/2016/05/25/rocket-league-cross-platform-patch/

You can officially tag this one as another 180 from MS...

You are not going to get a logical response, especially to the link proof.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos: With your wall of text you should write a book on how not to post on forums, what a mess.

I'm not damage controlling anything, Sony has not given the go ahead with this, try living in the present and not the past.

Just for the record I don't care whether this happens or not, but it sure is fun watching you PS guys get upset over this.

Sony's motto is this is for the players, do you not agree that this would benefit gamers? Please no wall of text response just a simple answer will do.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

@tormentos: With your wall of text you should write a book on how not to post on forums, what a mess.

I'm not damage controlling anything, Sony has not given the go ahead with this, try living in the present and not the past.

Just for the record I don't care whether this happens or not, but it sure is fun watching you PS guys get upset over this.

Sony's motto is this is for the players, do you not agree that this would benefit gamers? Please no wall of text response just a simple answer will do.

From the way i see it they gave it a go since the PS2 days,it MS who didn't.

You don't care yet you are very active trying to pin on sony what MS is guilty off,if it wasn't for sony in the first place lemming like you would still be playing with your self.. lol

As the XBO version didn't even allow for PC vs XBO that sad it was..lol

And it has being for the players it has more cross games with PC than MS and for a longer time to,and HAS allowed PS gamers to square against Xbox gamers already,oh and when they were ahead not by damage control and doing a 180 after a backlash.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#41 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Sony should cut the arrogance, now. Cross gaming between all multiplayer games would be fantastic for gamers, and this industry in general.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tormentos

@PAL360 said:

Sony should cut the arrogance, now. Cross gaming between all multiplayer games would be fantastic for gamers, and this industry in general.

How is sony arrogant on this.?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PAL360

@tormentos said:
@PAL360 said:

If they are or not will depend of their next move.

Sony is in a better position (PS4 is more popular and it's games have more players online), so they may see no need for cross play. It doesn't change the fact that more players are always better.

edit: 28k posts :o

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 tormentos

@PAL360 said:

Sony is in a better position (PS4 is more popular and it's games have more players online), so they may see no need for cross play. It doesn't change the fact that more players are always better.

I am sure they will allow it they have being for years now.

i agree more gamers is always better.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SecretPolice

@PAL360:

Congratulations, Pal360.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos:

Sorry was hard to read most of that. Lets not get swamped down by what's happened in the past otherwise we end up with a wall of text that nobodys wants to read.

Let's talk about the here and now. MS has said yes and so has Psyonix, but Sony has yet to say yes. Yes I am taking a jab at Sony all in good fun, but they created the "this is for the players" motto, so they have to live by that motto. Don't you think more gamers (not fanboys) on both sides would like this to happen?

You really need to stop taking this shit to seriously.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PAL360

@SecretPolice:

I shouldn't be proud of that, but thanks anyway :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SecretPolice

@PAL360:

I hear ya brother, you been here longer yet I'm not too far behind. Yikes !! lol

EDIT.... Oh wait, I've been here a little longer... Never mind. :P

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@PAL360 said:
@tormentos said:
@PAL360 said:

Currently PS4 is more popular but that could change with new consoles coming out. I don't see a problem with this. Rocket league is popular now but who can say for sure the playerbase will be as big in two years time?

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@tormentos:

Sorry was hard to read most of that. Lets not get swamped down by what's happened in the past otherwise we end up with a wall of text that nobodys wants to read.

Let's talk about the here and now. MS has said yes and so has Psyonix, but Sony has yet to say yes. Yes I am taking a jab at Sony all in good fun, but they created the "this is for the players" motto, so they have to live by that motto. Don't you think more gamers (not fanboys) on both sides would like this to happen?

You really need to stop taking this shit to seriously.

I don't respond to most of hes messages because he literally writes a very long essay to make a point.