Xbox multiplatform details coming [Update: Business update is coming Feb 15th on the Official Xbox Podcast]

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

Sounds good to me, I can play some more Xbox games on my Nintendo consoles going forward.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Saint-George  Online
Member since 2023 • 1314 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin:

Pc says thanks for the Sony games and Xbox says thanks for the free ps5 /COD TV adverts 😂🤣

Making them stronger.

This thread reminds me of the meltdown cows had when playstation went none exclusive with pc..

Playstation has no games

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11178 Posts

@saint-george said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

Pc says thanks for the Sony games and Xbox says thanks for the free ps5 /COD TV adverts 😂🤣

Making them stronger.

This thread reminds me of the meltdown cows had when playstation went none exclusive with pc..

Playstation has no games

Xbox has you to thank for games being pulled out of retail and falling behind further than they ever have before. MS bought all this shit for Xbox to pull ahead only to kick employees to the curb and stay in last place. Yeah, surely THAT'S gonna help Xbox output. 🙄

The win-win is for Sony. Xbox needs Playstation to survive. Shame how Phil got to keep his lofty unearned job while hardworking devs got the shaft.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22797 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@saint-george said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

Making them stronger.

Playstation has no games

Xbox has you to thank for games being pulled out of retail and falling behind further than they ever have before. MS bought all this shit for Xbox to pull ahead only to kick employees to the curb and stay in last place. Yeah, surely THAT'S gonna help Xbox output. 🙄

The win-win is for Sony. Xbox needs Playstation to survive. Shame how Phil got to keep his lofty unearned job while hardworking devs got the shaft.

It's as if you're not paying attention at all Ben.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 loudheadphones  Online
Member since 2023 • 1145 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@TheEroica said:

Your loyalty is to corporations and scoring points against "the other side" how limiting.... My loyalty is to gamers.... Yes enjoy the Microsoft games and thank you in kind for contributing tk the development of their next crop of games. Gamers everywhere appreciate it.

Most of us had access to Xbox games day and date with PC a long time ago, but this is WAY different. It's more like PS console owners' reward was sticking with Playstation and getting the best of all worlds. So, where do the goalposts move now? Cheerleading for MS as a console maker, or cheerleading for them as a publisher?

"My loyalty is to gamers"

Yep, that's sounds like Phil Spencer would say on Twitter

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By GhostOfGolden
Member since 2023 • 2562 Posts

@TheEroica said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Ben’s post is fully of hyperbole but it’s more correct than this idealistic gaming utopia scenario that some of you are pushing here.

Gamers having to buy a console to play certain games isn’t anti-consumer. And this attitude of “I’ll only play game in the thing I bought” mixed with “I’ll wait to play games when they’re on sale or I’ll buy used” only accelerated the industry into this mess we’re in now.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Saint-George  Online

@BenjaminBanklin:

Bu bu bu bu Xbox 😂🤣

"Sony needs call of duty to finance first party"...Jim Ryan.

"Playstation first party will never go to any other systems"...cows

So Xbox studios funding Sony first party, are now Sony first party games are timed exclusives.

No wonder you're upset kid,chin up you may be in last place but at least the ps5/call of duty bundle is selling well 👍

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#58 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69932 Posts

@TheEroica said:

These guys are knuckleheads.😂

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 loudheadphones  Online

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BenjaminBanklin

@TheEroica said:

What am I paying attention to? That same ol' song and dance Xbots give about Xbox not needing a console anymore? Tell that to the people bleating and dooming on Twitter crying about the future of Xbox. The Netflix of gaming is bringing itself closer to being the Quibi of gaming with each endeavor.

The only thing people aren't paying attention to is the Xbox brand outside of the US. And it's slipping here... hard. An Xbox that gives up more of its titles makes itself less relevant daily. So, yes, I'm certainly paying attention. 😏

@Pedro said:

These guys are knuckleheads.😂

Says the dude who spent nearly 70K posts defending his steadily dying brand. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

how lemmings like @Pedro@kvallyx feel right now

and how Cows and sheeps feel right now

@Pedro can you do me a favor and check in with @kvallyx and see if he's okay? I haven't seen any post from him in this thread, and it's very worrying. I know that a lot of lems are suicide watch, but I would be heart broken if @kvallyx is

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BenjaminBanklin

@saint-george said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

Bu bu bu bu Xbox 😂🤣

So Xbox studios funding Sony first party, are now Sony first party games are timed exclusives.

No wonder you're upset kid,chin up you may be in last place but at least the ps5/call of duty bundle is selling well 👍

I don't get it. Jim Ryan is retiring and Xbox still isn't gaining any ground. As we can see, it's Xbox that needs to expand to Playstation after all. I don't know what happened, but someone is making Uncle Phil tighten the belt and pushing his division to make money. They've dumped enough money on his worthless ass, it's time for results now.

We're seeing...

Layoffs across Xbox

70 dollar games

Price hikes for consoles

Crackdowns on MS rewards

Shifts in leadership

All the while, Xbox's presence at retailers worldwide are shrinking to nothing. I really don't think Sony has much to worry about. Xbox's only card they have left to play is to keep CoD hostage, and that's not going to be effective for them if they take it off the most popular platform. Sony's got them by the balls. LOL!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Says the dude who spent nearly 70K posts defending his steadily dying brand. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My post count really gets under y'all skin. This is why you incorrectly believe that Xbox is dying. How many years is Xbox supposed to be dead now?🤭

There I go again, stating the facts. Ooopsie! I meant defending.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Pedro

@daredevils2k: You have been acknowledged.🙄

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

My post count really gets under y'all skin. This is why you incorrectly believe that Xbox is dying. How many years is Xbox supposed to be dead now?🤭

There I go again, stating the facts. Ooopsie! I meant defending.😂

How many more years is it going to take before you finally believe it? Really, it started at the invention of Game Pass. People already weren't buying games which is the reason it exists in the first place, then the Xbox loyal stopped buying games outside of the service nearly altogether. Retailers are dumping Xbox because they're forced to go digital so it does no good for stores to host it. What good is platform to anyone after a while?

Xbox only exists to cater to anti-Sony fans who'll still give it the time of day. That's... it. You can't run a business on that. So, even MS has to get real and realize they have to play ball with PS to make money. CoD and Minecraft can't be as big as they are without the Playstation platform... it's the truth.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46468 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

We're seeing...

Layoffs across Xbox

70 dollar games

Price hikes for consoles

Crackdowns on MS rewards

Shifts in leadership

Talk about hypocritical, this isn't the case over at Sony?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:

How many more years is it going to take before you finally believe it? Really, it started at the invention of Game Pass. People already weren't buying games which is the reason it exists in the first place, then the Xbox loyal stopped buying games outside of the service nearly altogether. Retailers are dumping Xbox because they're forced to go digital so it does no good for stores to host it. What good is platform to anyone after a while?

Xbox only exists to cater to anti-Sony fans who'll still give it the time of day. That's... it. You can't run a business on that. So, even MS has to get real and realize they have to play ball with PS to make money. CoD and Minecraft can't be as big as they are without the Playstation platform... it's the truth.

Believe what? The amount of nonsense you spew is disturbing. You genuinely believe that Xbox is ONLY catering to anit-Sony fans?😂

Let me give you the facts, since you are not in aligned with the basics like many others.

2014 Xbox acquires Mojang, a multiplatform Minecraft.

2017 Xbox started the Xbox Play Anywhere. Translation (ALL 1st party games would be multiplatform because of PC releases day 1)

2021 Xbox acquires Zenimax, a multiplatform publisher

2023 Xbox acquires ABK, another multiplatform publisher

This doesn't even cover individual games that are multiplatform.

Yet, we have fools like yourself acting surprised about Xbox making multiplatform games. Where have you been for the last decade?

PS: Your buddy Jim stated that they needed COD for funding 1st party games.🤭

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BenjaminBanklin

@R4gn4r0k said:

These were all the thing Xbots said wouldn't happen with Xbox and yet... here we are. And there's even less excuse since they have 30 times the value of Sony with vast cash reserves. Sony's making record profits, so they shouldn't be doing it either, but, why is MS tightening the belt on Xbox all of a sudden? Obviously, they want results. That "most consumer-friendly platform" narrative isn't gonna fly anymore.

Rumor has it that the only thing keeping the ABK catalog from GP right now is a price hike. So...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pedro

@R4gn4r0k said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

We're seeing...

Layoffs across Xbox

70 dollar games

Price hikes for consoles

Crackdowns on MS rewards

Shifts in leadership

Nah! Sony doesn't have layoffs, didn't raise their prices, didn't hike console prices, and has no shift in leadership.🤭

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

People acting like this is how xbox dies.. I see it as how MS about to take over. What Playstation going to do when xbox owned games are making the most money on thier own platform... they are going to be feeding thier competition lol

None of these companies live off hardware sales.. it's software.

Food for thought 🤔

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By loudheadphones  Online
@Pedro said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

We're seeing...

Layoffs across Xbox

70 dollar games

Price hikes for consoles

Crackdowns on MS rewards

Shifts in leadership

Nah! Sony doesn't have layoffs, didn't raise their prices, didn't hike console prices, and has no shift in leadership.🤭

Few hundreds layoffs compared just few thousands people in Xbox gaming section, yes. Totally the same. But at the same time Bungie grew to 1400 people after layoffs. At Xbox on the contrary......yeah.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46468 Posts

@Pedro: I'd even go as far as to say that Sony didn't make their games third party this gen. They clearly wanna ape Microsoft who started doing it last gen and was clearly succesful enough for Sony to start copying them.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Pedro

@loudheadphones said:

Few hundreds layoffs compared just few thousands people in Xbox gaming section, yes. Totally the same.

The apologist strategy.🤭

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Believe what? The amount of nonsense you spew is disturbing. You genuinely believe that Xbox is ONLY catering to anit-Sony fans?😂

Let me give you the facts, since you are not in aligned with the basics like many others.

2017 Xbox started the Xbox Play Anywhere. Translation (ALL 1st party games would be multiplatform because of PC releases day 1)

Yet, we have fools like yourself acting surprised about Xbox making multiplatform games. Where have you been for the last decade?

They're not going to take away games that are already deeply rooted in Playstation like current CoD games and Minecraft, especially multiplat ones. That would send them into an even faster death spiral.

They are (were) buying multiplat pubs and making games exclusive (to the surprise of some MS brass, apparently), so apparently they wanted to leverage gamers onto their platform and consoles using this method. This was Phil Spencer's call.

Considering that a game like Startfield, which was supposed to be the biggest release for Bethesda yet, failed to move units for Xbox and probably helped MS come to their future decisions. They had not announced any new games as multiplats that weren't already in contract with Sony. This is why this is a big deal.

There's no downplaying this. Trying to say this has been the game plan all along is only the most fervent of all goalpost moving.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By loudheadphones  Online
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Your buddy Phil Spencer said how he won't lay off people, yes. Look how they are happy at Blizzard!

It was all lie by Phil Spencer. Just lies! Phil Spencer lied, Xbox fandom lied, you lied....

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Pedro

@loudheadphones: Take a breather.

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

Now tell what does any of what you just posted got to do with my comment?🤔

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By loudheadphones  Online
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

Few hundreds layoffs compared just few thousands people in Xbox gaming section, yes. Totally the same.

The apologist strategy.🤭

It suits you yes. As Xbox peeps always trying to search for excuses and apologies on the other side "Sony too". As i've mentioned above : But at the same time Bungie grew to 1400 people after layoffs. At Xbox on the contrary......yeah.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 loudheadphones  Online

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

They're not going to take away games that are already deeply rooted in Playstation like current CoD games and Minecraft, especially multiplat ones. That would send them into an even faster death spiral.

They are (were) buying multiplat pubs and making games exclusive (to the surprise of some MS brass, apparently), so apparently they wanted to leverage gamers onto their platform and consoles using this method. This was Phil Spencer's call.

Considering that a game like Startfield, which was supposed to be the biggest release for Bethesda yet, failed to move units for Xbox and probably helped MS come to their future decisions. They had not announced any new games as multiplats that weren't already in contract with Sony. This is why this is a big deal.

There's no downplaying this. Trying to say this has been the game plan all along is only the most fervent of all goalpost moving.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Let me break it down to be extra simple. Xbox has been making multiplatform games for almost a decade. Now, tell me what is the surprise?🤭

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Pedro

@loudheadphones said:
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

The apologist strategy.🤭

It suits you yes. As Xbox peeps always trying to search for excuses and apologies on the other side "Sony too". As i've mentioned above : But at the same time Bungie grew to 1400 people after layoffs. At Xbox on the contrary......yeah.

So, you don't like facts?😂 Sony lays off folks but it is OK because... "I am a fanboy"🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 BenjaminBanklin

@loudheadphones said:

Your buddy Phil Spencer said how he won't lay off people, yes. Look how they are happy at Blizzard!

It was all lie by Phil Spencer. Just lies!

And to believe some of those employees were happy about this merger. Oh dear!

I thought the stupidest angle for this acquisition were people trying to play up this takeover as some kind of altruistic action by MS, and it ended up with people getting burned. They can't do that next time. If MS wants to do this again then people will realize that anyone can be on the chopping block.

@loudheadphones said:

Few hundreds layoffs compared just few thousands people in Xbox gaming section, yes. Totally the same. But at the same time Bungie grew to 1400 people after layoffs. At Xbox on the contrary......yeah.

Hell, at the very least Sony secured 1.2 billion to make sure people didn't leave immediately after the acquisition, at the very least.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@Pedro said:

Let me break it down to be extra simple. Xbox has been making multiplatform games for almost a decade. Now, tell me what is the surprise?🤭

How long have they created games specifically for their console rivals that weren't already on the platform when they bought their respective publishers?

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By loudheadphones  Online
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

These multiplatform games you've mentioned were BOUGHT and on multiple platforms BEFORE! Great logic from Xbox being! :/ NOT created internally AT FIRST. Also, Play Anywhere FAILED miserably. Get out from the cave for once and see the reality.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

How long have they creating games specifically for their console rivals that weren't already on the platform when they bought their respective publishers?

Which games are specifically being created for PS and/or Nintendo?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

We don't the extent of it yet, Pedro. The talk is Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves so far with others to come later. Xbox hasn't ported first party titles to PS before this. Switch got a port of Ori before this, I guess. All the FP Xbox games on PS currently are contractually obligated to be there. This is uncharted waters.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

We don't the extent of it yet, Pedro. The talk is Hi-Fi Rush and Sea of Thieves so far with others to come later. Xbox hasn't ported first party titles to PS before this. Switch got a port of Ori before this, I guess. All the FP Xbox games on PS currently are contractually obligated to be there. This is uncharted waters.

"How long have they creating games specifically for their console rivalsthat weren't already on the platform when they bought their respective publishers?"

According to you, they haven't. 😏

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 513 Posts

So Microsoft is going to release 1st party games to Sony and Nintendo on a case by case basis. So just like Sony releases it's 1st party games to PC on a case by case basis. It's... It's almost as if they both have a market strategy to expand content to other platforms to recoup high development and overhead costs... Damn that's some wild card level shit right there..

Crazy.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 loudheadphones  Online

@pcgamerlaszlo said:

So Microsoft is going to release 1st party games to Sony and Nintendo on a case by case basis. So just like Sony releases it's 1st party games to PC on a case by case basis. It's... It's almost as if they both have a market strategy to expand content to other platforms to recoup high development and overhead costs... Damn that's some wild card level shit right there..

Crazy.

Actually it won't be case by case as hinted by Schreier that axe are gonna fall soon. Pretty much MS going all in 3rd party. Case by case games won't bring +80$ bil. back.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 loudheadphones  Online
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

"How long have they creating games specifically for their console rivalsthat weren't already on the platform when they bought their respective publishers?"

This is pretty easy answer. Psychonauts 2.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 BenjaminBanklin

@loudheadphones said:

Actually it won't be case by case as hinted by Schreier that axe are gonna fall soon. Pretty much MS going all in 3rd party. Case by case games won't bring +80$ bil. back.

I think the axe was something about his book. I'm not sure if MS is gonna be all in yet. They're gonna still try to float the dead horse that is Game Pass. Stuff is gonna trickle to rival platforms though. The market is cornering them to do it

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By loudheadphones  Online

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Hell, at the very least Sony secured 1.2 billion to make sure people didn't leave immediately after the acquisition, at the very least.

You what funny is about this? Xbox fandom laughed on the net about this move by Sony to keep employees. Unbelievable how Xbox fandom is so messed up. Maybe there is a thread about this here. Need to search it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Really? The only FP Xbox games created new for PS are the Minecraft spinoffs.

Minecraft - Already on PS when they bought Mojang

Deathloop and Ghostwire - Contracted 1 year exclusives before the Bethesda purchase

Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Online - Already on PS at Bethesda purchase

Psychonauts 2 - PS4 version contractually obligated to PS

CoD - Agreed to continued multi-year deal with PS according to acquisition remedies

If anything, they would port a game to a Nintendo platform on the rare occasion, but after Ori, they took the stance that no more games were being ported to rival console platforms. Oh how those tables turn!

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Saint-George  Online

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@saint-george said:

@BenjaminBanklin:

Bu bu bu bu Xbox 😂🤣

I don't get it. Jim Ryan is retiring and Xbox still isn't gaining any ground. As we can see, it's Xbox that needs to expand to Playstation after all. I don't know what happened, but someone is making Uncle Phil tighten the belt and pushing his division to make money. They've dumped enough money on his worthless ass, it's time for results now.

We're seeing...

Layoffs across Xbox

70 dollar games

Price hikes for consoles

Crackdowns on MS rewards

Shifts in leadership

All the while, Xbox's presence at retailers worldwide are shrinking to nothing. I really don't think Sony has much to worry about. Xbox's only card they have left to play is to keep CoD hostage, and that's not going to be effective for them if they take it off the most popular platform. Sony's got them by the balls. LOL!

All i read is bu bu bu xbox..

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BenjaminBanklin

@saint-george said:

All i read is bu bu bu xbox..

But, this thread is about Xbox tho?

And the dude in that pic is how the Xbots on Twitter look now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 513 Posts

@loudheadphones: If it's not case by case even better. Everyone wins.

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1045 Posts

The industry is changing, and it’s wild. We’re seeing PS put games on PC, which we were told would NEVER happen. We’re seeing buy outs, layoffs, political rhetoric and ideology shoved into games unlike ever before.

What this looks like is Xbox double dipping. They’ve already got games day and date on PC, now they want at least some games to go to Nintendo/PS. Maybe at first they do a test run, Hi Fi Rush, Sea of Thieves…but then what? In 10 years do we expect to see Halo on PS? Where do they draw the line? Will games come day and date on Nintendo/PS? What will be the point of an Xbox? Will they cease hardware and become Sega? It’s definitely uncharted territory.

Depending on how far the pendulum swings, this could get me to just go back to PS. If MS offers GP on PS, why bother with an Xbox? If all/almost all exclusives go to PS, why bother with an Xbox. Time will tell.

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 913 Posts

Wacky... this would definitely take value away from the Xbox and give more to Playstation and Nintendo. I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say it takes all value away, unless Gamepass is announced for PS/Ninty and all Msoft 1st party games are going to PS/Ninty day 1.

I'm kinda winding down on this hype gaming phase of my life... I have a son now. When he gets older I hope he'll enjoy playing my old games with me and I'll buy him new gaming stuff if he wants it. I'm just chilling with a Series X. Of course I wish Bloodborne and Demon's Souls would be on Xbox. And there are still some newer games I want to play that I haven't gotten yet- Jedi Survivor, Hogwarts, etc. Also hoping we get a RE Code Veronica Remake... Gaming just isn't the same man.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By GhostOfGolden

“Microsoft has essentially decided they aren't going to make enough money with the current strategy. They want to build healthier margins and cash flow using Sony's install base, to then reinvest in growing the Xbox ecosystem using that money.”

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#99 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 706 Posts

Every thing now is all Xbox - the Xbox PC Xbox Play Station - every player will thank Uncle Phil and bring money for Xbox games. Game Pass and Xbox Every Where. What plastic you buy and phyisical is the old way to think - the platform is the Xbox it is the future!!

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 GhostOfGolden

Jez is going through it on twitter right now.