Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 st_monica
Member since 2020 • 1470 Posts
@StrongDeadlift said:

So GamePass is already far ahead of MY (and no doubt their own) projection miletone of 30 million subscribers by January 2022.

This needs to be burned into the mind of anyone who believes GamePass is "unsustainable". In 3 years, GamePass will be a service that "prints" $10 Billion+ dollars annually.

At this late stage of the game, is there anyone left who still believes Microsoft is pressed about $7.5 Billion, or a couple hundred million they'll lose on Elder Scrolls/Starfield not being on PlayStation?

If 10 million people bought Elder Scrolls on Playstation (higher than any bethesda game has sold on PlayStation, but not Xbox) Microsoft gets $490 Million dollars. Once.

If those same 10 million become GamePass subscribers, they get $1.8 Billion annually ($15 x 12 x 10,000,000). Microsoft is playing a much longer game than Sony.

If you believe that all of this subscription fee will benefit MS, you need to learn the very basic of business. For example, approximately 90% of the games on GP are third-party games, for which MS must pay them a significant amount of royalties from their profits.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:

I'm so sorry you feel pain from positive MS news. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for cows, I mean large acquisitions, XSX selling out everywhere, GP getting games day 1, GP doing well with 30M subs and the list just keeps on going. The pain must be unbearable.

So, ignoring XSS and spin 30 mil. GUESSED SUBS as official. Tipically Xbone fans.

Well those are sold out as well but the flagship console is what most care about and it's never in stock for more than a few seconds

Internet troll pretending to know more than industry leaders lololololololol. You're in the wrong business cow, you should be a developer, CEO or financial analyst to a multi billion dollar company

XSS isn't sold out everywhere. Across whole Europe it is damn easy to find and no one want that crap even with discount. Amazon Germany, Saturn, Mediamarkt are selling XSS with 10-30€ discount for more than a half a year. That is good. Less Xbox sold, the better.

You called me a troll, WTF are you then? At least i'm level headed, since you IGNORING DELIBERATELY full quote which i've provided, Xbawks fan, and LITERALLY proves that T2 CEO is guessing the numbers. Dumb thing is that you perceive that guessed numbers as a fact and literally also ignoring Phil Spencer's words, just because Spencer's words doesn't fit your Xbox narrative.

Level headed... You? :-S

In the same paragraph you go on to say that Take Two's CEO is "guessing the numbers". If a CEO of a big games publisher doesn't know where a platform is selling to the nearest million, he needs to be fired.

"Full quote just proves he guessed. He didn't have acces to any numbers if he just guessed it and Phil Spencer corrected him. So, NO! It is not a better source at all. Sad Xbrains grasping at straws"

Wait... You don't think Take Twos CEO has access to Gamepass's performance data, and you think you're "level headed"? Are you high, what do you think publishers base their business decisions on? System Wars?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#103  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:

So, ignoring XSS and spin 30 mil. GUESSED SUBS as official. Tipically Xbone fans.

Well those are sold out as well but the flagship console is what most care about and it's never in stock for more than a few seconds

Internet troll pretending to know more than industry leaders lololololololol. You're in the wrong business cow, you should be a developer, CEO or financial analyst to a multi billion dollar company

XSS isn't sold out everywhere. Across whole Europe it is damn easy to find and no one want that crap even with discount. Amazon Germany, Saturn, Mediamarkt are selling XSS with 10-30€ discount for more than a half a year. That is good. Less Xbox sold, the better.

You called me a troll, WTF are you then? At least i'm level headed, since you IGNORING DELIBERATELY full quote which i've provided, Xbawks fan, and LITERALLY proves that T2 CEO is guessing the numbers. Dumb thing is that you perceive that guessed numbers as a fact and literally also ignoring Phil Spencer's words, just because Spencer's words doesn't fit your Xbox narrative.

Level headed... You? :-S

In the same paragraph you go on to say that Take Two's CEO is "guessing the numbers". If a CEO of a big games publisher doesn't know where a platform is selling to the nearest million, he needs to be fired.

"Full quote just proves he guessed. He didn't have acces to any numbers if he just guessed it and Phil Spencer corrected him. So, NO! It is not a better source at all. Sad Xbrains grasping at straws"

Wait... You don't think Take Twos CEO has access to Gamepass's performance data, and you think you're "level headed"? Are you high, what do you think publishers base their business decisions on? System Wars?

Better be high than dumb. Since WHEN guessed GPU subs. numbers by T2 CEO means he has access to Xbox? Oh, Xbox fan think it is.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#104 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70161 Posts

Take Two CEO leaking GamePass subs really is taking its toll on some folks. Despite PSNow being on the market longer, it has 1/10 the subscribers of GamePass. 😎

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Pedro  Online

@gym_lion: 😂

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By mowgly1

@gym_lion said:

I think you're not aware that PS Now has more than 2x games than GPU on Xbox. Actually, this picture is kind a dumb.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Pedro  Online

@mowgly1 said:

I think you're not aware that PS Now has more than 2x games than GPU on Xbox. Actually, this picture is kind a dumb.

And still no-one wants it. 😂🤣

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

That has to hurt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

30 million sounds pretty low , especially when the XB community is .... nvm , I forgot xb Sold very poorly last gen , which sold around 35 mil, so yah looks like the whole XB user base is subscribed to GP

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8887 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:

Full quote just proves he guessed. He didn't have acces to any numbers if he just guessed it and Phil Spencer corrected him. So, NO! It is not a better source at all. Sad Xbrains grasping at straws

I'm so sorry you feel pain from positive MS news. I know it's a hard pill to swallow for cows, I mean large acquisitions, XSX selling out everywhere, GP getting games day 1, GP doing well with 30M subs and the list just keeps on going. The pain must be unbearable.

I'd like to see some evidence of this "wide scale availability across EU". One of my employee's husbands lives in the UK, and he cannot find one anywhere - we were going to get him one via the Game Pass bundle option, and send it to him, but MS wouldn't allow us to ship it to the UK.

He says it's sold out across the EU. So please, provide me with some links that say what you say - I'll send them to him for verification.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By kingtito
@daredevils2k said:

30 million sounds pretty low , especially when the XB community is .... nvm , I forgot xb Sold very poorly last gen , which sold around 35 mil, so yah looks like the whole XB user base is subscribed to GP

Only to a cow would 30M subs sound low. Curious if you think that's low what do you think of PSNow subs???

35M?? Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? Are you always a clown even off SWs?

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts
@kingtito said:
@daredevils2k said:

Only to a cow would 30M subs sound low. Curious if you think that's low what do you think of PSNow subs???

35M?? Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? Are you always a clown even off SWs?

wow why are you so butthurt. you shouldn't be mad at us cows for not subscribing to a service just play old games. Heck if lems want to keep throwing money just to play C rated games, then thats their preference.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Pedro  Online

@daredevils2k said:

You mean the largest game subscription service of 30 million is low? Compared to what? 😎

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By kingtito

@daredevils2k said:
@kingtito said:
@daredevils2k said:

wow why are you so butthurt. you shouldn't be mad at us cows for not subscribing to a service just play old games. Heck if lems want to keep throwing money just to play C rated games, then thats their preference.

Except cows do sub to GP and since when are day and date games considered old?

Answer my question. You a clown off SWs as well? If 30M is low what would you consider PSNow, a service that's been out 3 years longer????

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By mowgly1
@dabear said:
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:

I'd like to see some evidence of this "wide scale availability across EU". One of my employee's husbands lives in the UK, and he cannot find one anywhere - we were going to get him one via the Game Pass bundle option, and send it to him, but MS wouldn't allow us to ship it to the UK.

He says it's sold out across the EU. So please, provide me with some links that say what you say - I'll send them to him for verification.

Send him links for verification? LOL Strange, something doesn't add up for your story about how college can't buy Xbox. It is easy to subscribe for notification about Xbox availability. XSS is easy available in UK, as member above posted some stores, here is also GAME and TGC

https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/xbox-series-s-2831409?t_origqs=&queueittoken=e_livexbox~q_624cb61f-8d92-4066-b370-1a54acb3d363~ts_1633372074~ce_true~rt_safetynet~h_49f2485b2ecc97a3d342c0c5f3c197d0aad7ae95ed8d44ac2e77252b943abf48

https://www.thegamecollection.net/xbox-series-s-all-digital-console-xbox-series-s

It is widely available across whole Europe. XSS isn't sold out in Europe for months now. Even at discount.

https://www.amazon.de/Microsoft-RRS-00009-Xbox-Series-512GB/dp/B087VM5XC6/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=series+s&qid=1626512546&sr=8-3

https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_microsoft-xbox-series-s-512-gb-2677359.html

Amazon and Mediamarkt are biggest retailers in Europe, across numerous countries.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 mowgly1
@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

Even less Xbox. That's awesome

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 kingtito

@mowgly1: Good lord you're in a lot of physical pain huh?

PS5 available check it out this is basically the equivalent as what you posted PS5 in stock

Even more guess PS5s aren't sold out huh.

Go outside once in a while

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 kingtito
@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

So even less people want GP than PSNow????? Allllllll that pain

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 mowgly1

@kingtito said:

PS5 available check it out this is basically the equivalent as what you posted PS5 in stock

Using scalpers price. Nice try, Xbawks fan. Go back to your fantasy land where Phil Spencer brainwashing his own fans

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

i love how the whole weight of cows argument is based on the series S

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 mowgly1

@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

Which pain? No one want Xbox. That is awesome for Xbox community

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 kingtito

@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:

Using scalpers price. Nice try, Xbawks fan. Go back to your fantasy land where Phil Spencer brainwashing his own fans

Now you're upset because PS5s are in stock on Amazon? 30M+ and counting

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Pedro  Online

The deflection is hilarious in this thread. We are talking about GamePass subs and because Sony is losing in this area by a LARGE margin, Sony fannies are trying to deflect to console sales. 😂

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 kingtito
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

PS Now launched in 2014 and have 3M+ subs....GP 2017 and has 30M+ ...I bet you died a little bit inside

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Pedro  Online

@kingtito said:

PS Now launched in 2014 and have 3M+ subs....GP 2017 and has 30M+ ...I bet you died a little bit inside

His reaction when he read this news.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 mowgly1

@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Pedro said:

Good, you just proved over and over how you, Xbox fan, using guessed numbers as facts. Only brainwashed by Phil Spencer and with low IQ, which Phil Spencer love to brainwash will do such a thing

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 mowgly1
@Pedro said:
@kingtito said:

His reaction when he read this news.

Yep, because finally Xbox fans will expose their brainwashed superiority. That is how i read it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Pedro  Online

@mowgly1 said:

Yep, because finally Xbox fans will expose their brainwashed superiority. That is how i read it.

Superiority? Strange, I don't see anyone doing that beyond you. Must be that classic Sony fanny delusion.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 kingtito

@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:
@kingtito said:
@mowgly1 said:

Good, you just proved over and over how you, Xbox fan, using guessed numbers as facts. Only brainwashed by Phil Spencer and with low IQ, which Phil Spencer love to brainwash will do such a thing

Oh you mean you're praying it was a guess.

Speaking of brainwashing... how did that "rumble isn't needed it's last gen" work out? Toy Story graphics, 2 jobs to get a PS3, DDR5, custom SSD work out? I bet you believed every single one of those and you say others are brainwashed. That's like a pathological liar calling others liars. I'm sure the irony of your post swooshed right past your head

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 mowgly1

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

Superiority? Strange, I don't see anyone doing that beyond you. Must be that classic Sony fanny delusion.

Xbox fans are doing that all day here. Of course you can see it because you're brainwashed too.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#134 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/04/22/30-million-xbox-game-pass-subscriptions-by-halo-infinite-seems-guaranteed/?sh=4c143ca5682b

perhaps this is what the Take 2 guy was remembering

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Pedro  Online

@mowgly1 said:

Xbox fans are doing that all day here. Of course you can see it because you're brainwashed too.

Seems like you are the only one that is brainrinsed in this thread. Lunacy hasn't worked for many of your now lost faction members.🙃

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10635 Posts

@kingtito said:
@ermacness said:
@Pedro said:

During TheWrap's digital event, TheGrill 2021, Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that Xbox Game Pass subscribers have reached the 30 million mark. This comment was made during aroundtable discussionthat included Xbox executive Phil Spencer. Link

Well this is interesting. The growth of the service seems to be still progressing. That is more than half of the Xbox One userbase and nearly 10 times more than PSNow.😮

What does psnow have to do with the success of gp?

It's purpose is to hurt cows, so if you're offended by his comment then congrats...you're a cow.

Hurt?!!!

I was just asking a question. If what you got that I was “hurt” then I would suggest taking a close look in the mirror.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By mowgly1

So, 25 mil. GP subs now....but Xbox fans claimed 30 mil. was true

LetsHaveFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 LetsHaveFun
Member since 2020 • 369 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

So, 25 mil. GP subs now....but Xbox fans claimed 30 mil. was true

just saw this was an old thread. it's going to be avoided by the ones who celebrated lol!!