Xbox doesn't really have better multiplats than PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

There is hardly a different in multiplats (any one who isn't a fanboy knows this) and most of the time you can't even noitice. The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe. I can understand why they do though, someone has to make them feel less insucure about having a console with no more games coming out. And I can understand why sites like lens of truth and digital foundry do what they do, to make money off of idtiot fanboys. The more fanboys they get to watch ads on their site, the more money they recieve. I can't blame them, I would be doing the SAME exact thing in their postion.

What's funny though is that none of these people want to talk about exclusives. No they want to pretend that their is a VAST difference between multiplats because some site says so, but if you compare exclusives they don't want to admit it. No 360 exclusive comes close to PS3 exlcusives, nothing. Halo doesn't look anywhere near as good as Killzone, Gears is nothing special compared to Uncharted, and MGS4 STILL looks better than 360 exclusives, and that came out in 2008!

In multiplats the differences are minimal, but in exclusives there is a VAST difference. Some people don't want to admit it, sorry but it's the truth.

Tikeio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Tikeio
Member since 2011 • 5332 Posts

Next you're going to tell us the PS3 isn't "really" in last place.......

I'll admit that the differences between some multiplats are minimal at best. But even if the 360 version is slightly better, it's still better.

And lol @ the insecure line. Obviously you have an inferiority complex or something based on this post. Blog it next time.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Lol, this should be fun.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

lol dude its pretty much proven that yes...it does even if recently the norm has become marginally better or the same in the past there are many obvious examples of the 360 version preforming or looking better or both...

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Here is a list of multiplats that are noticeably better on 360

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

All the others have such miniscule differences that they shouldn't even be noted

Steameffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 Steameffekt
Member since 2008 • 4950 Posts

Someone's mad. :|

Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
So your first paragraph basically rails against people for being fools for believing an unsubstantiated subjective opinion. Your second paragraph is your promotion of an unsubstantiated subjective opinion.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Oh Shadow, you aren't even trying anymore.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.
Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.CanYouDiglt

Yea for the past week or so Cows have been DC'ing alot. It's pretty funny.

lild1425

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#11 lild1425
Member since 2004 • 6757 Posts

I have both and I prefer 360 with multiplats. Better online service and I like the 360 controller of the DS3.

Unless it is a JRPG or something then it really doesn't matter to me. Either one is fine.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Yep, too bad Lems arent even trying anymore.

Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

All the others have such miniscule differences that they shouldn't even be noted

BPoole96
I would add AC1 and the OB. But yeah, the differences are usually unnoticeable. I'm glad you included GTA4, I noticed a big diff with that. On OP, the lems need something to brag about, and it's not gonna be Kinect exclusives. And I would say Gears 3 is on the same level graphically as UC3 and KZ3.
KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

PC>>>>>>>>>>360>PS3

That is all.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

ShadowMoses isn't really a good troll.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#17 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
In multiplats the differences are minimalShadowMoses900
How's Skyrim on PS3 compared to PC and 360? :]
Avatar image for taterfrickintot
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 taterfrickintot
Member since 2008 • 2851 Posts

skyrim says hi ;)

i love how defensive the cows are lately.

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

ShadowMoses isn't really a good troll.

waltefmoney

he's about as good as my hangover :(

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#20 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn´t.....why the need to make this thread?

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#21 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Dude come on, know your just showing your cowness, there are differences in framerate, slight differences in texture quality, and other minor differences, this is surely enough to choose the 360 version over the ps3 one, assuming you have both.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

BPoole96

Also Crysis 1-2 are way better on 360

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 parkurtommo

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

loosingENDS

Also Crysis 1-2 are way better on 360

Yes particularly framerate-wise.
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

Why do you pretend you're not a cow? It's glaringly obvious you are.

Closted fanboys annoy the hell out of me.

And that "insecure" line reeks of irony..

contracts420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 contracts420
Member since 2008 • 1956 Posts

They tend to be slightly better on 360. But for 95% of games you would have to do a side by side and look hard to find differences worth noting. Only a select few games are a big difference, and those games I'd just buy for my 360. Everything else I get for PS3.

The only game where I felt the difference was enough to make me get the 360 version was with Splinter Cell Double Agent, I had the PS3 version and there was a bug that caused me to fall through the map in two of the levels, so I'd have to restart them and they wouldn't occur again till the next time I'd play the level. So I just ended up selling the PS3 version and got the 360 version.

I will also be getting the 360 version of Skyrim. Other than that all I use my 360 for is exclusives.

BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

There is hardly a different in multiplats (any one who isn't a fanboy knows this) and most of the time you can't even noitice. The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe. I can understand why they do though, someone has to make them feel less insucure about having a console with no more games coming out. And I can understand why sites like lens of truth and digital foundry do what they do, to make money off of idtiot fanboys. The more fanboys they get to watch ads on their site, the more money they recieve. I can't blame them, I would be doing the SAME exact thing in their postion.

What's funny though is that none of these people want to talk about exclusives. No they want to pretend that their is a VAST difference between multiplats because some site says so, but if you compare exclusives they don't want to admit it. No 360 exclusive comes close to PS3 exlcusives, nothing. Halo doesn't look anywhere near as good as Killzone, Gears is nothing special compared to Uncharted, and MGS4 STILL looks better than 360 exclusives, and that came out in 2008!

In multiplats the differences are minimal, but in exclusives there is a VAST difference. Some people don't want to admit it, sorry but it's the truth.

ShadowMoses900
To be fair, calling people that like to make comparisons 'idiots' and 'fanboys' is a little childish. You yourself make comparisons from PS3 exclusives to Xbox exclusives, the only difference is that people are comparing the same game in the example you give. I dont think insulting people is a good way to make your point. Firstly, everyone wants to the best of what they can have. This is human nature, not some disease of fanboyism. Secondly, while I agree the difference between versions is minimal, that doesnt mean people shouldnt want the better version of a game. Personally I think its not worth wanting one console over another because most multi's are slightly better on the 360. Its the library itself that counts, not who has a slightly higher 'P' or slightly better lighting. I actually find your post worse than what you acuse people off, simply because you claim a 'VAST' difference in exclusives, which is simply not true at all. Yes, teh PS3 has some wonderfull looking games. The 360 does aswell, and the difference is only slightly less minimal than the one you are calling people idtiots and fanboys for doing. Perhaps look at what argument you are making before insulting people. You have insulted yourself with such a post......
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BibiMaghoo
Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.locopatho
Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......
dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts
Well, the only superior 360 version I have seen all year is the 360 Skyrim, but you should be playing skyrim on the PC anyways so meh :p
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 locopatho
[QUOTE="locopatho"]Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.BibiMaghoo
Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......

I said "worse" not "worst" :)
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BibiMaghoo
[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"]Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.locopatho

Ah, my bad. So you are saying the PS3's library is 'worse' than the 360's, but not the Wii's?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 locopatho
[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"] Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......

Ah, my bad. So you are saying the PS3's library is 'worse' than the 360's, but not the Wii's?

Course, the Wii's library is terrible compared to the other two. I still need one though, I just can't miss out on Nintendo games :D
Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#33 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
It is because non of their exclusives were nominated as GOTY, not even in PS3 GOTY.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 locopatho
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.Miroku32
It is because non of their exclusives were nominated as GOTY, not even in PS3 GOTY.

Multiplats are just too good this gen. I'd take Skyrim over just about all the overhyped underplayed exclusives people go mental over :)
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Lems are just butthurt that they don't have exclusives so they keep nitpicking on pixel level differences or exclusive DLC weapons that you have to pay for LOL
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 parkurtommo
[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"]Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.locopatho

Still profoundly wrong.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 locopatho
[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"] Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......

Still profoundly wrong.

In terms of game scores its a fact. In terms of my opinion, let me check... yep I'm still right :D
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

Lems are just butthurt that they don't have exclusives so they keep nitpicking on pixel level differences or exclusive DLC weapons that you have to pay for LOLkuraimen

woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 woodenfork21
Member since 2011 • 454 Posts

ShadowMoses900

if it's better...its better. there's no getting around it...better by a little or a lot, its still better.

what, is this what cows are going to whine about now?? the margin of better the games are and if people should care or it really makes a difference...lord! the main reason i wish the ps3 performed better this gen would be so cows wouldnt have exposed themselves as whiney delusional brats for the last 6 years.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 locopatho

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

woodenfork21

if it's better...its better. there's no getting around it...better by a little or a lot, its still better.

what, is this what cows are going to whine about now?? the margin of better the games are and if people should care or it really makes a difference...lord! the main reason i wish the ps3 performed better this gen would be so cows wouldnt have exposed themselves as whiney delusional brats for the last 6 years.

My favourite cow argument is that Xbox games from 2005, 2006 don't count cos PS3 wasn't out yet :lol:
woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 woodenfork21

ShadowMoses900

also, its funny how you make a quote mocking xbox fanboys in a tone as if to say u feel they're saying something delusional and idiotic...then you proceed to write a post two paragraphs of delusional and idiotic **** lol.

what happened to u...u used to be a biased but fair, nice read. now ur just a tool smh.

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ThisIsTwoFace
Member since 2011 • 1132 Posts
The only thing Xbox has are multiplatform games. Lets talk about the vast list of exclusive games that came out for Xbox this ye- Oh wait..
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.sts106mat

whats the point with record breaking sales, highest scoring exclusive of the year and Skyrim the GOTY on 360 is actually playable. lems are enjoying the xmas festivities HO HO HO.

9% screen tearing, unbearable load times and jaggies=playable? :| cause I don't have any of that on my PS3 version and the framerate is stable around 30 fps. 360 fanboys are really desperate this year making all sorts of nonsense claims.
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BibiMaghoo
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"] I said "worse" not "worst" :)

Course, the Wii's library is terrible compared to the other two. I still need one though, I just can't miss out on Nintendo games :D

Then sir, I salute you as a true gamer.
GiantAssPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GiantAssPanda
Member since 2011 • 1885 Posts

The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe.

ShadowMoses900

And evolution is something those fancy educated idiots believe.

Amirite OP?

woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 woodenfork21

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.BlbecekBobecek

do they have to? :lol:

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
The only thing Xbox has are multiplatform games. Lets talk about the vast list of exclusive games that came out for Xbox this ye- Oh wait..ThisIsTwoFace
At least all the 360 exclusives delivered.
woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 woodenfork21

skyrim says hi ;)

i love how defensive the cows are lately.

taterfrickintot

yea, why are r they so upset...with it being the year of the ps3 and all.