Xbox doesn't really have better multiplats than PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowMoses900 (17081 posts) -

There is hardly a different in multiplats (any one who isn't a fanboy knows this) and most of the time you can't even noitice. The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe. I can understand why they do though, someone has to make them feel less insucure about having a console with no more games coming out. And I can understand why sites like lens of truth and digital foundry do what they do, to make money off of idtiot fanboys. The more fanboys they get to watch ads on their site, the more money they recieve. I can't blame them, I would be doing the SAME exact thing in their postion.

What's funny though is that none of these people want to talk about exclusives. No they want to pretend that their is a VAST difference between multiplats because some site says so, but if you compare exclusives they don't want to admit it. No 360 exclusive comes close to PS3 exlcusives, nothing. Halo doesn't look anywhere near as good as Killzone, Gears is nothing special compared to Uncharted, and MGS4 STILL looks better than 360 exclusives, and that came out in 2008!

In multiplats the differences are minimal, but in exclusives there is a VAST difference. Some people don't want to admit it, sorry but it's the truth.

#2 Posted by Tikeio (5332 posts) -

Next you're going to tell us the PS3 isn't "really" in last place.......

I'll admit that the differences between some multiplats are minimal at best. But even if the 360 version is slightly better, it's still better.

And lol @ the insecure line. Obviously you have an inferiority complex or something based on this post. Blog it next time.

#3 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (9498 posts) -
Lol, this should be fun.
#4 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28474 posts) -

lol dude its pretty much proven that yes...it does even if recently the norm has become marginally better or the same in the past there are many obvious examples of the 360 version preforming or looking better or both...

#5 Posted by BPoole96 (22811 posts) -

Here is a list of multiplats that are noticeably better on 360

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

All the others have such miniscule differences that they shouldn't even be noted

#6 Posted by Steameffekt (4950 posts) -

Someone's mad. :|

#7 Posted by Danm_999 (13924 posts) -
So your first paragraph basically rails against people for being fools for believing an unsubstantiated subjective opinion. Your second paragraph is your promotion of an unsubstantiated subjective opinion.
#8 Posted by foxhound_fox (90491 posts) -
Oh Shadow, you aren't even trying anymore.
#9 Posted by CanYouDiglt (7607 posts) -
Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.
#10 Posted by Kingpin0114 (2603 posts) -

Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.CanYouDiglt

Yea for the past week or so Cows have been DC'ing alot. It's pretty funny.

#11 Posted by lild1425 (6757 posts) -

I have both and I prefer 360 with multiplats. Better online service and I like the 360 controller of the DS3.

Unless it is a JRPG or something then it really doesn't matter to me. Either one is fine.

#12 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2725 posts) -

Yep, too bad Lems arent even trying anymore.

#13 Posted by Deathtransit (3086 posts) -

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

All the others have such miniscule differences that they shouldn't even be noted

BPoole96
I would add AC1 and the OB. But yeah, the differences are usually unnoticeable. I'm glad you included GTA4, I noticed a big diff with that. On OP, the lems need something to brag about, and it's not gonna be Kinect exclusives. And I would say Gears 3 is on the same level graphically as UC3 and KZ3.
#14 Posted by KiZZo1 (3967 posts) -

PC>>>>>>>>>>360>PS3

That is all.

#15 Posted by sts106mat (20394 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.BlbecekBobecek

whats the point with record breaking sales, highest scoring exclusive of the year and Skyrim the GOTY on 360 is actually playable. lems are enjoying the xmas festivities HO HO HO.
#16 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

ShadowMoses isn't really a good troll.

#17 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43208 posts) -
In multiplats the differences are minimalShadowMoses900
How's Skyrim on PS3 compared to PC and 360? :]
#18 Posted by taterfrickintot (2851 posts) -

skyrim says hi ;)

i love how defensive the cows are lately.

#19 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

ShadowMoses isn't really a good troll.

waltefmoney

he's about as good as my hangover :(

#20 Posted by PAL360 (27221 posts) -

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn´t.....why the need to make this thread?

#21 Posted by parkurtommo (27625 posts) -

Dude come on, know your just showing your cowness, there are differences in framerate, slight differences in texture quality, and other minor differences, this is surely enough to choose the 360 version over the ps3 one, assuming you have both.

#22 Posted by loosingENDS (11790 posts) -

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

BPoole96

Also Crysis 1-2 are way better on 360

#23 Posted by parkurtommo (27625 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

loosingENDS

Also Crysis 1-2 are way better on 360

Yes particularly framerate-wise.
#24 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

Why do you pretend you're not a cow? It's glaringly obvious you are.

Closted fanboys annoy the hell out of me.

And that "insecure" line reeks of irony..

#25 Posted by contracts420 (1956 posts) -

They tend to be slightly better on 360. But for 95% of games you would have to do a side by side and look hard to find differences worth noting. Only a select few games are a big difference, and those games I'd just buy for my 360. Everything else I get for PS3.

The only game where I felt the difference was enough to make me get the 360 version was with Splinter Cell Double Agent, I had the PS3 version and there was a bug that caused me to fall through the map in two of the levels, so I'd have to restart them and they wouldn't occur again till the next time I'd play the level. So I just ended up selling the PS3 version and got the 360 version.

I will also be getting the 360 version of Skyrim. Other than that all I use my 360 for is exclusives.

#26 Posted by BibiMaghoo (4019 posts) -

There is hardly a different in multiplats (any one who isn't a fanboy knows this) and most of the time you can't even noitice. The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe. I can understand why they do though, someone has to make them feel less insucure about having a console with no more games coming out. And I can understand why sites like lens of truth and digital foundry do what they do, to make money off of idtiot fanboys. The more fanboys they get to watch ads on their site, the more money they recieve. I can't blame them, I would be doing the SAME exact thing in their postion.

What's funny though is that none of these people want to talk about exclusives. No they want to pretend that their is a VAST difference between multiplats because some site says so, but if you compare exclusives they don't want to admit it. No 360 exclusive comes close to PS3 exlcusives, nothing. Halo doesn't look anywhere near as good as Killzone, Gears is nothing special compared to Uncharted, and MGS4 STILL looks better than 360 exclusives, and that came out in 2008!

In multiplats the differences are minimal, but in exclusives there is a VAST difference. Some people don't want to admit it, sorry but it's the truth.

ShadowMoses900
To be fair, calling people that like to make comparisons 'idiots' and 'fanboys' is a little childish. You yourself make comparisons from PS3 exclusives to Xbox exclusives, the only difference is that people are comparing the same game in the example you give. I dont think insulting people is a good way to make your point. Firstly, everyone wants to the best of what they can have. This is human nature, not some disease of fanboyism. Secondly, while I agree the difference between versions is minimal, that doesnt mean people shouldnt want the better version of a game. Personally I think its not worth wanting one console over another because most multi's are slightly better on the 360. Its the library itself that counts, not who has a slightly higher 'P' or slightly better lighting. I actually find your post worse than what you acuse people off, simply because you claim a 'VAST' difference in exclusives, which is simply not true at all. Yes, teh PS3 has some wonderfull looking games. The 360 does aswell, and the difference is only slightly less minimal than the one you are calling people idtiots and fanboys for doing. Perhaps look at what argument you are making before insulting people. You have insulted yourself with such a post......
#27 Posted by locopatho (20663 posts) -
Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.
#28 Posted by BibiMaghoo (4019 posts) -
Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.locopatho
Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......
#29 Posted by dracolich55 (2343 posts) -
Well, the only superior 360 version I have seen all year is the 360 Skyrim, but you should be playing skyrim on the PC anyways so meh :p
#30 Posted by locopatho (20663 posts) -
[QUOTE="locopatho"]Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.BibiMaghoo
Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......

I said "worse" not "worst" :)
#31 Posted by BibiMaghoo (4019 posts) -
[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"]Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.locopatho

Ah, my bad. So you are saying the PS3's library is 'worse' than the 360's, but not the Wii's?
#32 Posted by locopatho (20663 posts) -
[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"] Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......

Ah, my bad. So you are saying the PS3's library is 'worse' than the 360's, but not the Wii's?

Course, the Wii's library is terrible compared to the other two. I still need one though, I just can't miss out on Nintendo games :D
#33 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
It is because non of their exclusives were nominated as GOTY, not even in PS3 GOTY.
#34 Posted by locopatho (20663 posts) -
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.Miroku32
It is because non of their exclusives were nominated as GOTY, not even in PS3 GOTY.

Multiplats are just too good this gen. I'd take Skyrim over just about all the overhyped underplayed exclusives people go mental over :)
#35 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
Lems are just butthurt that they don't have exclusives so they keep nitpicking on pixel level differences or exclusive DLC weapons that you have to pay for LOL
#36 Posted by parkurtommo (27625 posts) -
[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"]Yeah try play Skyrim on PS3, and realise how full of **** you are. Been 5 goddam years the PS3 is out and it STILL has worse multiplats then 360, not to mention worse game library. PS3 lost, get over it, there's always next gen.locopatho

Still profoundly wrong.
#37 Posted by sts106mat (20394 posts) -

Lems are just butthurt that they don't have exclusives so they keep nitpicking on pixel level differences or exclusive DLC weapons that you have to pay for LOLkuraimen

oh wait i hear something, "CHOO CHOO" yes thats the sound of the CLUE TRAIN, next stop Kuraimens house.:lol:

best racer and shooter this year numpty.

#38 Posted by locopatho (20663 posts) -
[QUOTE="parkurtommo"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"] Worst game library? how so ? As someone with a nintendo avatar, I think you would be painfully aware of which console has the worst libary......

Still profoundly wrong.

In terms of game scores its a fact. In terms of my opinion, let me check... yep I'm still right :D
#39 Posted by waltefmoney (18030 posts) -

Lems are just butthurt that they don't have exclusives so they keep nitpicking on pixel level differences or exclusive DLC weapons that you have to pay for LOLkuraimen

#40 Posted by woodenfork21 (454 posts) -

ShadowMoses900

if it's better...its better. there's no getting around it...better by a little or a lot, its still better.

what, is this what cows are going to whine about now?? the margin of better the games are and if people should care or it really makes a difference...lord! the main reason i wish the ps3 performed better this gen would be so cows wouldnt have exposed themselves as whiney delusional brats for the last 6 years.

#41 Posted by locopatho (20663 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

woodenfork21

if it's better...its better. there's no getting around it...better by a little or a lot, its still better.

what, is this what cows are going to whine about now?? the margin of better the games are and if people should care or it really makes a difference...lord! the main reason i wish the ps3 performed better this gen would be so cows wouldnt have exposed themselves as whiney delusional brats for the last 6 years.

My favourite cow argument is that Xbox games from 2005, 2006 don't count cos PS3 wasn't out yet :lol:
#42 Posted by woodenfork21 (454 posts) -

ShadowMoses900

also, its funny how you make a quote mocking xbox fanboys in a tone as if to say u feel they're saying something delusional and idiotic...then you proceed to write a post two paragraphs of delusional and idiotic **** lol.

what happened to u...u used to be a biased but fair, nice read. now ur just a tool smh.

#43 Posted by ThisIsTwoFace (1132 posts) -
The only thing Xbox has are multiplatform games. Lets talk about the vast list of exclusive games that came out for Xbox this ye- Oh wait..
#44 Posted by themajormayor (24134 posts) -
[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.sts106mat

whats the point with record breaking sales, highest scoring exclusive of the year and Skyrim the GOTY on 360 is actually playable. lems are enjoying the xmas festivities HO HO HO.

9% screen tearing, unbearable load times and jaggies=playable? :| cause I don't have any of that on my PS3 version and the framerate is stable around 30 fps. 360 fanboys are really desperate this year making all sorts of nonsense claims.
#45 Posted by BibiMaghoo (4019 posts) -
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="locopatho"] I said "worse" not "worst" :)

Course, the Wii's library is terrible compared to the other two. I still need one though, I just can't miss out on Nintendo games :D

Then sir, I salute you as a true gamer.
#46 Posted by GiantAssPanda (1827 posts) -

The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe.

ShadowMoses900

And evolution is something those fancy educated idiots believe.

Amirite OP?

#47 Posted by woodenfork21 (454 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.BlbecekBobecek

do they have to? :lol:

#48 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
The only thing Xbox has are multiplatform games. Lets talk about the vast list of exclusive games that came out for Xbox this ye- Oh wait..ThisIsTwoFace
At least all the 360 exclusives delivered.
#49 Posted by woodenfork21 (454 posts) -

skyrim says hi ;)

i love how defensive the cows are lately.

taterfrickintot

yea, why are r they so upset...with it being the year of the ps3 and all.

#50 Posted by sts106mat (20394 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

themajormayor

9% screen tearing, unbearable load times and jaggies=playable? :| cause I don't have any of that on my PS3 version and the framerate is stable around 30 fps. 360 fanboys are really desperate this year making all sorts of nonsense claims.

what game are you talking about charles? skyrim works great on 360, load times are very quick now the game is installed actually, and i have zero screen tearing.

its the PS3 fans who are the ones making the BS claims, look at your very own post HAHAHA