Xbox 720 patent.?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
This was posted on GA so take it with a grain of salt. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=481827 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39713999&postcount=120 The pictures ^^ of the unit... From what i been reading on GA the xbox 720 will be have from 4 to 6 times the power of the xbox 360,the console will have multiple GPU and CPU but all are not for games,apparently the xbox next will be a multi media box,and MS apparently want to have multiple processors so that some handle the media par and the other the game part.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tormentos
Wow incredible silence in this thread..lol
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Wow incredible silence in this thread..loltormentos
lol. Nobody wants a xbox 720. 360 has killed any hype for it.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tormentos
[QUOTE="tormentos"]Wow incredible silence in this thread..lolBadosh

And now that it look to be even more directed at casuals.. 4 to 6 times the power of the xbox 360,is a little low when it is been say that the PS4 will have more or less 10 times the performance of the PS3.
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Strutten
Member since 2008 • 1263 Posts

[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="tormentos"]Wow incredible silence in this thread..loltormentos

And now that it look to be even more directed at casuals.. 4 to 6 times the power of the xbox 360,is a little low when it is been say that the PS4 will have more or less 10 times the performance of the PS3.

So it gets casual because of power.. such good logic .. and its rumors about sony and this.. but 6 times more powerful than hd twins ? ill take it no doubt thats quite impressive actually.. but that astounding logic of yours damn. :roll:

Thread to back up :there was a thread about dev kits for ps4 on the other day, which was 1.84 tflops and according to this (which is not a dev kit) is around 1.50 tflops (this thread),: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29222984/specs-for-ps4-alpha-kits-leaked ..

and as you know dev kits is always quite faster than the console the spit out to the consumer.. so the point was, that ps4 is also casual now by your logic then ? some people should think before post imo ... :P

randomguy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 randomguy15
Member since 2008 • 1981 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"]Wow incredible silence in this thread..lolBadosh

I want a 720, more than any other next gen console in fact. Don't speak for everyone.

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

Looks pretty exciting, can't wait to see what Microsoft has in store for us.

SirDigby84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SirDigby84
Member since 2011 • 293 Posts

verbtex
A credit card reader on the front of the machine just to turn it on. 360 owners are willing to pay twice for online so Microsoft are going to see if they can charge them twice for electricity.
parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts
[QUOTE="verbtex"]

SirDigby84
A credit card reader on the front of the machine just to turn it on. 360 owners are willing to pay twice for online so Microsoft are going to see if they can charge them twice for electricity.

Seems legit.
4dr1el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 4dr1el
Member since 2012 • 2380 Posts

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

SirDigby84

:lol:

verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

SirDigby84

LOL. This is why I love System Wars.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tormentos
[QUOTE="verbtex"]

SirDigby84

Hahaha...lol I hope Loosingend,Reach and the other don't see this thread considering what is been rumor on GA,the xbox next could very well end up been under power vs the PS4.
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Strutten

[QUOTE="SirDigby84"][QUOTE="verbtex"]

tormentos

Hahaha...lol I hope Loosingend,Reach and the other don't see this thread considering what is been rumor on GA,the xbox next could very well end up been under power vs the PS4.

lulz, you might wanna look my quote too you above ^^.

So much for being underpowered huh ?

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Badosh
I want a 720, more than any other next gen console in fact. Don't speak for everyone.randomguy15
Dumb lem is dumb.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tormentos
lulz, you might wanna look my quote too you above ^^.So much for being underpowered huh ?Strutten
You mean the one that wrongly quote me.? They aren't going casual because the hardware will be weaker than the PS4.is going casual because of the whole media box push thing,and because of the patent which also talk about kinect in next gen. What is been speculated at GA claim 10 times the PS3 performance based on Gflops,is the same thing used for the xbox next,4 to 6 times the Gflops of the xbox 360 is very weak,considering the PS3 move more Flops than the 360,taking into account both GPU and CPU in both consoles. So 10 times the PS3 power should make for a considerable more powerful console that one that has 4 to 6 times the power of the xbox 360.
randomguy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17 randomguy15
Member since 2008 • 1981 Posts

[QUOTE="randomguy15"]I want a 720, more than any other next gen console in fact. Don't speak for everyone.Badosh
Dumb lem is dumb.

Still struggling in last place? Cows like you give Sony a bad name. Grow up.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

So like the WiiU external factors will suck a lot of power away from the console.This time it's the app CPU and GPU for the console and hardware confusion for smaller devs.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

The hardware looks very similar to the hardware shown in the powerpoint/pdf slides that were leaked by someone and removed by Microsoft.

Platform GPU and CPU = Main console power. These will be used to run the console's next-generation games.

APP GPU and CPU = Possible ARM based solution used to power other multi-media things like movies, TV, music, etc, at a low cost in heat and energy.

Shared Multi-Core CPU = Extra power given to the console. Maybe another ARM chip? Could also be a dedicated Kinectv2 proccessor.

All this wrapped up into a single chip? Could be possible by AMD since they have licensed ARM tech and they have experience in this kinds of things. They make APUs and they do make the XCGPU inside the Xbox 360 S [the unfiied chip that has the Triple-Core IBM proccesoor and ATI Xenos chip]

iPr19.png

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Badosh
Cows like you give Sony a bad name. Grow up.randomguy15
Yep, I'm a cow. Clearly, you're a dumbass.
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]lulz, you might wanna look my quote too you above ^^.So much for being underpowered huh ?tormentos
You mean the one that wrongly quote me.? They aren't going casual because the hardware will be weaker than the PS4.is going casual because of the whole media box push thing,and because of the patent which also talk about kinect in next gen. What is been speculated at GA claim 10 times the PS3 performance based on Gflops,is the same thing used for the xbox next,4 to 6 times the Gflops of the xbox 360 is very weak,considering the PS3 move more Flops than the 360,taking into account both GPU and CPU in both consoles. So 10 times the PS3 power should make for a considerable more powerful console that one that has 4 to 6 times the power of the xbox 360.

Reading comprehension ?

and wrong quote wuut are you on about ?

my comment too you from above :
""

So it gets casual because of power.. such good logic .. and its rumors about sony and this.. but 6 times more powerful than hd twins ? ill take it no doubt thats quite impressive actually.. but that astounding logic of yours damn. rolleyes.gif

Thread to back up :there was a thread about dev kits for ps4 on the other day, which was 1.84 tflops and according to this (which is not a dev kit) is around 1.50 tflops (this thread),: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29222984/specs-for-ps4-alpha-kits-leaked ..

and as you know dev kits is always quite faster than the console the spit out to the consumer.. so the point was, that ps4 is also casual now by your logic then ? some people should think before post imo. :)

""

Which is based on tflops .. just sayin' .. 1.50 tflops (non dev-kit by the looks of the link) vs. thread from the other day 1.84 tflops (dev-kit ps4) ye ye i know it was prolly fake.. but sure ifs goin by rumours, then the ps4 for the consumer wont be that fast - taken in consideration that devkits usually is quite more powerful ..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tormentos

The hardware looks very similar to the hardware shown in the powerpoint/pdf slides that were leaked by someone and removed by Microsoft.

Platform GPU and CPU = Main console power. These will be used to run the console's next-generation games.

APP GPU and CPU = Possible ARM based solution used to power other multi-media things like movies, TV, music, etc, at a low cost in heat and energy.

Shared Multi-Core CPU = Extra power given to the console. Maybe another ARM chip? Could also be a dedicated Kinectv2 proccessor.

All this wrapped up into a single chip? Could be possible by AMD since they have licensed ARM tech and they have experience in this kinds of things. They make APUs and they do make the XCGPU inside the Xbox 360 S [the unfiied chip that has the Triple-Core IBM proccesoor and ATI Xenos chip]

iPr19.png

ShadowDeathX
With so many components the console will either be expensive or under power.
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
We already know it is going to be underpowered compared to high-end PC hardware. It won't be expensive.
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Strutten

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]

iPr19.png

tormentos

With so many components the console will either be expensive or under power.

You really dont know jack what you are talking about do you? :|

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 tormentos

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Strutten"]lulz, you might wanna look my quote too you above ^^.So much for being underpowered huh ?Strutten

Reading comprehension ?

""

So it gets casual because of power.. such good logic .. and its rumors about sony and this.. but 6 times more powerful than hd twins ? ill take it no doubt thats quite impressive actually.. but that astounding logic of yours damn. rolleyes.gif

and as you know dev kits is always quite faster than the console the spit out to the consumer.. so the point was, that ps4 is also casual now by your logic then ? some people should think before post imo. :)

""

Which is based on tflops .. just sayin' .. 1.50 tflops (non dev-kit by the looks of the link) vs. thread from the other day 1.84 tflops (dev-kit ps4) ye ye i know it was prolly fake.. but sure its goin by rumours ..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39678583&postcount=2808 Alpha kits dude alpha... You know what that means right.? lol.. Like i already told you the rumors point at 10 times the PS3 power,the xbox 360 just 4 to 6 times..
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] You mean the one that wrongly quote me.? They aren't going casual because the hardware will be weaker than the PS4.is going casual because of the whole media box push thing,and because of the patent which also talk about kinect in next gen. What is been speculated at GA claim 10 times the PS3 performance based on Gflops,is the same thing used for the xbox next,4 to 6 times the Gflops of the xbox 360 is very weak,considering the PS3 move more Flops than the 360,taking into account both GPU and CPU in both consoles. So 10 times the PS3 power should make for a considerable more powerful console that one that has 4 to 6 times the power of the xbox 360.tormentos

Reading comprehension ?

""

""

Which is based on tflops .. just sayin' .. 1.50 tflops (non dev-kit by the looks of the link) vs. thread from the other day 1.84 tflops (dev-kit ps4) ye ye i know it was prolly fake.. but sure its goin by rumours ..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39678583&postcount=2808 Alpha kits dude alpha... You know what that means right.? lol.. Like i already told you the rumors point at 10 times the PS3 power,the xbox 360 just 4 to 6 times..

I do you dude lol facepalm, and dev kits is faster than the console the consumer gets, which means around(ish) equal or lower than this xbox stats (talking about the console you will get and play on ). and its the same i posted .. did you even read it lol .. DirectX 11.5 lol .. im pretty certain that it would be 11.1 since at least i havent ever seen a direct X with .5 in it before .. and its an dev kit in alpha..

Yet you already jump too conclusions, by using this alpha kit ? also is this what you are on about in 10x power? : aggregate 10x RSX performance, 1.84 TFlops.

You get the point now ?

But like you said we should take this with a pinch of salt , since either one could or could not be fake.. but imo i see the rumours as for now as fake.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tormentos
You really dont know jack what you are talking about do you? Strutten
But you do right.? Yeah because having multiple CPU and GPU make the console cheaper,the xbox 360 feature no Blu-ray a top of the line GPU and MS was loossing $125 dollars on launch,the HD was small and it feature no wifi which even the wii had,no HDMI port nothing.. What you may think is not expensive over millions of units it does become expensive,it could have cost MS $5 dollar to put Wifi on the 360 since launch and $3 dollars for HDMI,but those would have been $8 dollars more that over 4 million consoles sold would have mean 32 million more loss in hardware. Delta 10 years ago save $10,000 a years just for taking 1 olive out of every meal it serve,what look like nothing to some is allot to others. CPU and GPU cost money,and that shot there show several ones,if MS go the xbox 360 and use a top of the line GPU inside the next xbox,believe me it will cost them a ton of money per GPU,and the other processors will just ad to the cost,is common sense it look like you don't have it.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tormentos
I do you dude lol facepalm, and dev kits is faster than the console the consumer gets, which means around(ish) equal or lower than this xbox stats (talking about the console you will get and play on ). and its the same i posted .. did you even read it lol .. DirectX 11.5 lol .. im pretty certain that it would be 11.1 since at least i havent ever seen a direct X with .5 in it before .. and its an dev kit in alpha..Yet you already jump too conclusions, by using this alpha kit ? also is this what you are on about in 10x power? : aggregate 10x RSX performance, 1.84 TFlops.You get the point now ?But like you said we should take this with a pinch of salt , since either one could or could not be fake.. but imo i see the rumours as for now as fake.Strutten
The final Dev kit and in most cases it just have more ram. The dev kit in question is alpha it even say not final probably first kits mostly those are always under power,or limited. But they don't say 10 times the Power of the RSX is say 10 times the power of the PS3.
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]You really dont know jack what you are talking about do you? tormentos
But you do right.? Yeah because having multiple CPU and GPU make the console cheaper,the xbox 360 feature no Blu-ray a top of the line GPU and MS was loossing $125 dollars on launch,the HD was small and it feature no wifi which even the wii had,no HDMI port nothing.. What you may think is not expensive over millions of units it does become expensive,it could have cost MS $5 dollar to put Wifi on the 360 since launch and $3 dollars for HDMI,but those would have been $8 dollars more that over 4 million consoles sold would have mean 32 million more loss in hardware. Delta 10 years ago save $10,000 a years just for taking 1 olive out of every meal it serve,what look like nothing to some is allot to others. CPU and GPU cost money,and that shot there show several ones,if MS go the xbox 360 and use a top of the line GPU inside the next xbox,believe me it will cost them a ton of money per GPU,and the other processors will just ad to the cost,is common sense it look like you don't have it.

lol omg, why should the consumer care about this i mean seriously ? point is ms do know if its too expensive people might not buy.. and they need too be in competition.. so plain and simply it wont be expensive , im pretty certain that they will go the same route they did this gen, its ms dude they know how to make the dollars, and it wont be underpowered but pretty equal or as close/better(we dont know as of yet) as they can get too its competition for reasonable price .

They Do know their route to gain whether people like it or not .

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]I do you dude lol facepalm, and dev kits is faster than the console the consumer gets, which means around(ish) equal or lower than this xbox stats (talking about the console you will get and play on ). and its the same i posted .. did you even read it lol .. DirectX 11.5 lol .. im pretty certain that it would be 11.1 since at least i havent ever seen a direct X with .5 in it before .. and its an dev kit in alpha..Yet you already jump too conclusions, by using this alpha kit ? also is this what you are on about in 10x power? : aggregate 10x RSX performance, 1.84 TFlops.You get the point now ?But like you said we should take this with a pinch of salt , since either one could or could not be fake.. but imo i see the rumours as for now as fake.tormentos
The final Dev kit and in most cases it just have more ram. The dev kit in question is alpha it even say not final probably first kits mostly those are always under power,or limited. But they don't say 10 times the Power of the RSX is say 10 times the power of the PS3.

Ehm yes which was in the point. you based on an article with dx 11.5 you .ohh who am i kidding .. lol nvm you dont seem too understand the point .

Deevoshun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 Deevoshun
Member since 2003 • 868 Posts

[QUOTE="Strutten"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] You mean the one that wrongly quote me.? They aren't going casual because the hardware will be weaker than the PS4.is going casual because of the whole media box push thing,and because of the patent which also talk about kinect in next gen. What is been speculated at GA claim 10 times the PS3 performance based on Gflops,is the same thing used for the xbox next,4 to 6 times the Gflops of the xbox 360 is very weak,considering the PS3 move more Flops than the 360,taking into account both GPU and CPU in both consoles. So 10 times the PS3 power should make for a considerable more powerful console that one that has 4 to 6 times the power of the xbox 360.tormentos

Reading comprehension ?

""

""

Dev kits usually have more of everything RAM, SPEED, POWER whatever you call it, then dev's have to tweak it and optimize it to perform on the real world machine. In this case the machine is not as powerful as the dev kit. Kinda makes you wonder how less powerful it will be from the Dev kit.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Who wants a console with no games?
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tormentos
lol omg, why should the consumer care about this i mean seriously ? point is ms do know if its too expensive people might not buy.. and they need too be in competition.. so plain and simply it wont be expensive , im pretty certain that they will go the same route they did this gen, its ms dude they know how to make the dollars, and it wont be underpowered but pretty equal or as close/better(we dont know as of yet) as they can get too its competition for reasonable price .They Do know their route to gain whether people like it or not .Strutten
Dude it doesn't work like that,and any one who has see what MS has been doing since 2005 know,they are not in the loosing money business any more,period they rise the cost of xbox live by $10,they force developers to charge for DLC. They have refuse to lower the price of the xbox 360,which has go down in price $100 dollars in 7 years,compare that to the PS3 which loose $350 dollars from its original launch price in 6 years,hell even the original xbox loose more of its price in 4 years than the xbox 360 has loose in 7. Mark my word if the xbox 360 is not expensive it will be under power vs the PS4 100% sure,manufacturing cost apply to all things,if the xbox 360 is cheap it will be under power,the xbox 360 raised the price of console this generation by $100 and did not even feature,blu-ray,HDMI or even wifi and still MS loss $125 dollars on each unit,money they have been fiercely trying to get back from your pockets.
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#34 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

So it's looking like the leaked "IEB Roadmap" document was real.

In the gaf thread they mention that the hardware may be split like this to accommodate for the purported "$99 App/DVR Box". Interesting possibility.

Wonder if they'll bundle Kinect 2 in with X3 and sell it seperately with the AppBox? With the advent of cloud gaming, neither Sony or MS are going to want to push the hardware any further than they have to. It's all about the experience.

For MS it's LIVE, Kinect, Fortazela, and eventually teh cloud(not the ffvii type).

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]lol omg, why should the consumer care about this i mean seriously ? point is ms do know if its too expensive people might not buy.. and they need too be in competition.. so plain and simply it wont be expensive , im pretty certain that they will go the same route they did this gen, its ms dude they know how to make the dollars, and it wont be underpowered but pretty equal or as close/better(we dont know as of yet) as they can get too its competition for reasonable price .They Do know their route to gain whether people like it or not .tormentos
Dude it doesn't work like that,and any one who has see what MS has been doing since 2005 know,they are not in the loosing money business any more,period they rise the cost of xbox live by $10,they force developers to charge for DLC. They have refuse to lower the price of the xbox 360,which has go down in price $100 dollars in 7 years,compare that to the PS3 which loose $350 dollars from its original launch price in 6 years,hell even the original xbox loose more of its price in 4 years than the xbox 360 has loose in 7. Mark my word if the xbox 360 is not expensive it will be under power vs the PS4 100% sure,manufacturing cost apply to all things,if the xbox 360 is cheap it will be under power,the xbox 360 raised the price of console this generation by $100 and did not even feature,blu-ray,HDMI or even wifi and still MS loss $125 dollars on each unit,money they have been fiercely trying to get back from your pockets.

You seem too be "mr. know it all" as im afraid. care too explain too me then how ms marketing and business department works then ?

Just fyi thats what i just explained.. also Comparing too this gen . they are pretty equal really - sayin otherwise is merely only fanboy talk .. sure games are different but in terms of gfx their isnt really much blabbering about.. and its also comes down too ones own opinion.. and which also then comes down too they will pretty certain go same(ish) route again.. it works for them and developers, they aint that dumb too change how they/it works right know. they are always been like that - cant see why it should change now.. but yet you already pretty much jumped to conclusions based on rumours .. facepalm

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tormentos
Dev kits usually have more of everything RAM, SPEED, POWER whatever you call it, then dev's have to tweak it and optimize it to perform on the real world machine. In this case the machine is not as powerful as the dev kit. Kinda makes you wonder how less powerful it will be from the Dev kit.Deevoshun
Yes but the Dev kit is alpha,and as we all know alpha kits on 360 where not more powerful than the 360 actual hardware,we all know it,it was the reason why on E3 2005 Gears of war was demo using 2 6800 ultra on SLI with a wired 360 controller. http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=20233 Hell first 360 kits had an X850 and G5 dual CPU... Alpha kits are not representative of final hardware.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts
Who cares when they continue to focus on Kinect(lol).
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tormentos
You seem too be "mr. know it all" as im afraid. care too explain too me then how ms marketing and business department works then ?Just fyi thats what i just explained.. also Comparing too this gen . they are pretty equal really - sayin otherwise is merely only fanboy talk .. sure games are different but in terms of gfx their isnt really much blabbering about.. and its also comes down too ones own opinion.. and which also then comes down too they will pretty certain go same(ish) route again.. it works for them and developers, they aint that dumb too change how they/it works right know. they are always been like that - cant see why it should change now.. but yet you already pretty much jumped to conclusions based on rumours .. facepalmStrutten
You just don't get it do you.? Kinect is over priced stand alone. The premium 360 cost $50 dollars more than a slim PS3,without having Blu-Ray free online play,or the xbox 360 controller even featuring a rechargeable battery. The xbox 360 today is been sold at $300 dollars is 2012 that console was release 7 years ago,what make you think a new one will be cheap if this one is been sold over priced now... You are on denial,everything MS is doing this gen point at milking the consumers dry,and some how you spec them to do a powerful console cheap.
gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#40 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Reading more into it, seems that it will be powerful 4-6 times but it's games will also scalable. It's a freaken PC now, 2-3 years down the line they will have a more powerful 720 that you can buy.

Deevoshun

Looking at the leaked Roadmap document, they intend to go full-on cloud upgrades starting in 2015. This could be the final "official" hardware gen for MS.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]You seem too be "mr. know it all" as im afraid. care too explain too me then how ms marketing and business department works then ?Just fyi thats what i just explained.. also Comparing too this gen . they are pretty equal really - sayin otherwise is merely only fanboy talk .. sure games are different but in terms of gfx their isnt really much blabbering about.. and its also comes down too ones own opinion.. and which also then comes down too they will pretty certain go same(ish) route again.. it works for them and developers, they aint that dumb too change how they/it works right know. they are always been like that - cant see why it should change now.. but yet you already pretty much jumped to conclusions based on rumours .. facepalmtormentos
You just don't get it do you.? Kinect is over priced stand alone. The premium 360 cost $50 dollars more than a slim PS3,without having Blu-Ray free online play,or the xbox 360 controller even featuring a rechargeable battery. The xbox 360 today is been sold at $300 dollars is 2012 that console was release 7 years ago,what make you think a new one will be cheap if this one is been sold over priced now... You are on denial,everything MS is doing this gen point at milking the consumers dry,and some how you spec them to do a powerful console cheap.

OMFG! are you really that du*b i mean seriously. (no offense) :)

Not true at least here and i know some neighbor contries is around the same price. but costs 1129,- DKK here in denmark for a (SLIM 250 gb incl gears 3) which is 199$ via www.elgiganten.dk.

Why should they do the same mistake sony did, i mean think,, Too be in competition you need too be cheaper orcan you say better than its counter-part pretty simple too understand. and ofc business include too get the consumers $$ i thought that was common logic, thats how it works dude

And that you think kinect and so on is overpriced stand alone product which its really not but hey anyway your comment didnt really make any sense .. why are we talking misc ms products , from power ? :|

Actually all i see is that you favor ps brand more than ms .. with all this passive bashing .. ohh who am i kiddin' its a known cow .. :o

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="verbtex"]

SirDigby84

:lol: :lol:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tormentos
OMFG! are you really that du*b i mean seriously. (no offense) Not true at least here and i know some neighbor contries is around the same price. but costs 1129,- DKK here in denmark for a (SLIM 250 gb incl gears 3) which is 199$ via www.elgiganten.dk.Why should they do the same mistake sony did, i mean think,, Too be in competition you need too be cheaper orcan you say better than its counter-part pretty simple too understand. and ofc business include too get the consumers $$ i thought that was common logic, thats how it works dudeAnd that you think kinect and so on is overpriced stand alone product which its really not but hey anyway your comment didnt really make any sense .. why are we talking misc ms products , from power ? Actually all i see is that you favor ps brand more than ms .. with all this passive bashing .. ohh who am i kiddin' its a known cowStrutten
My god no wonder you live in denmark,it most be your comprehension of the English language. Second can you link me to the $199 250GB Gear of war 3 xbox 360 because i could not find it on that site, But never the less how many 360 has been sold on Denmark really.? half a million 800k.? Man US is the xbox 360 biggest market and here it cost $300 dollars premium,without games and with no xbox live either,so your point is mute. Kinect is over priced dude every one knows this. You can insult me all you want,but apparently you have very little comprehension of the English language,i used to know that feeling..
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]OMFG! are you really that du*b i mean seriously. (no offense) Not true at least here and i know some neighbor contries is around the same price. but costs 1129,- DKK here in denmark for a (SLIM 250 gb incl gears 3) which is 199$ via www.elgiganten.dk.Why should they do the same mistake sony did, i mean think,, Too be in competition you need too be cheaper orcan you say better than its counter-part pretty simple too understand. and ofc business include too get the consumers $$ i thought that was common logic, thats how it works dudeAnd that you think kinect and so on is overpriced stand alone product which its really not but hey anyway your comment didnt really make any sense .. why are we talking misc ms products , from power ? Actually all i see is that you favor ps brand more than ms .. with all this passive bashing .. ohh who am i kiddin' its a known cowtormentos
My god no wonder you live in denmark,it most be your comprehension of the English language. Second can you link me to the $199 250GB Gear of war 3 xbox 360 because i could not find it on that site, But never the less how many 360 has been sold on Denmark really.? half a million 800k.? Man US is the xbox 360 biggest market and here it cost $300 dollars premium,without games and with no xbox live either,so your point is mute. Kinect is over priced dude every one knows this. You can insult me all you want,but apparently you have very little comprehension of the English language,i used to know that feeling..

You fail on so many levels its not even funny dude.. get over it - you cant even answer too ye youre own questions.. so now you "attack" me on with where i live facepalm dude a massive one..

and btw link .. : http://www.elgiganten.dk/product/spil-konsol/konsol/X360GOW3BUN/xbox-360-250gb-konsol-inkl-gears-of-war-3 1299,- dkk, can see i wrote it wrong in other comment - but its 199 $.. and no my point isnt mute, you just cant backup like anything, why should i care for the US when i live in eu about the console prices i mean way too spin off "the power of next gen consoles" but i guess you just talk out of your a**, when things doesnt seem too work out for ya ? amirite dude ? but anyway since your spinning it "off-discussion" yet again you still havent explained how ms markting/business department works , you seem too know quite alot .. and while we are at it :

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29225854/pc-to-be-destroyed-next-year.-xbox-720-specs-amd-7990.-16-core-cpu-4gb-ram-- since you are pretty good at jumping too conclusions and so on - i might aswell do so .. if ps4 doesnt come near that or be extreme expensive it will " be teh underP0owerd console of next gen" there is my point again get it now ? omg, why do i even bother i mean seriously..

And if you take that as an insult you really shouldnt be here dude.. :| - its known you favor sony more than ms , and nothing wrong with that at all .. but spinning like here in this threads its kinda obvious, where you want this go ..

pointless discussion is pointless - im done.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tormentos

[QUOTE="tormentos"],so your point is mute.

you have very little comprehension of the English language,i used to know that feeling..sts106mat

LOL

here, knock yourself out

http://languagerules.wordpress.com/2006/09/25/moot-point-not-mute-point/

Maybe you need to read my complete sentence and not what serve you best,my buthurt friend.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tormentos

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Strutten"]OMFG! are you really that du*b i mean seriously. (no offense) Not true at least here and i know some neighbor contries is around the same price. but costs 1129,- DKK here in denmark for a (SLIM 250 gb incl gears 3) which is 199$ via www.elgiganten.dk.Why should they do the same mistake sony did, i mean think,, Too be in competition you need too be cheaper orcan you say better than its counter-part pretty simple too understand. and ofc business include too get the consumers $$ i thought that was common logic, thats how it works dudeAnd that you think kinect and so on is overpriced stand alone product which its really not but hey anyway your comment didnt really make any sense .. why are we talking misc ms products , from power ? Actually all i see is that you favor ps brand more than ms .. with all this passive bashing .. ohh who am i kiddin' its a known cowStrutten

You fail on so many levels its not even funny dude.. get over it - you cant even answer too ye youre own questions.. so now you "attack" me on with where i live facepalm dude a massive one..

and btw link .. : http://www.elgiganten.dk/product/spil-konsol/konsol/X360GOW3BUN/xbox-360-250gb-konsol-inkl-gears-of-war-3 1299,- dkk, can see i wrote it wrong in other comment - but its 199 $.. and no my point isnt mute, you just cant backup like anything, why should i care for the US when i live in eu about the console prices i mean way too spin off "the power of next gen consoles" but i guess you just talk out of your a**, when things doesnt seem too work out for ya ? amirite dude ? but anyway since your spinning it "off-discussion" yet again you still havent explained how ms markting/business department works , you seem too know quite alot .. and while we are at it :

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29225854/pc-to-be-destroyed-next-year.-xbox-720-specs-amd-7990.-16-core-cpu-4gb-ram-- since you are pretty good at jumping too conclusions and so on - i might aswell do so .. if ps4 doesnt come near that or be extreme expensive it will " be teh underP0owerd console of next gen" there is my point again get it now ? omg, why do i even bother i mean seriously..

And if you take that as an insult you really shouldnt be here dude.. :| - its known you favor sony more than ms , and nothing wrong with that at all .. but spinning like here in this threads its kinda obvious, where you want this go ..

First you say 1129DKK now your link show 1299 DKK that is for starters. Why would you care about US when you live on EU.? Well maybe is because the xbox 360 sell like sh** in Denmark compare to how well it sell in US,in Japan the xbox 360 is also cheaper than in US but does it matter.? No because Japan is a dead market for the 360 is just keep there to keep the 360 japanese developers happy,but just like in Denmark the xbox 360 is a shadow of what it is in US. Now before you continue with your denial. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-4gb-console/78479 The 4GB core system is $200 in US that is the crappy model. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-elite-250gb-matte/97765 The xbox 360 premium with a 250GB HDD no Gears and no xbox live is $300 dollars dude. US market >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Denmark in sales. It is why your argument is a dead one,hell on EU the PS3 is the leading console not the 360. And to finish you just quote a post make by the number 2 xbox 360 fanboy on this forum,which is wrong and old this thread is based on a patent done by MS on Jun 21 this year dude,again last month. I am sorry that you are let down by the 4 to 6 power of the 360 remark,but as things are now the xbox 720 will not be the power house many were thinking it would be.
Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Strutten

[QUOTE="Strutten"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] My god no wonder you live in denmark,it most be your comprehension of the English language. Second can you link me to the $199 250GB Gear of war 3 xbox 360 because i could not find it on that site, But never the less how many 360 has been sold on Denmark really.? half a million 800k.? Man US is the xbox 360 biggest market and here it cost $300 dollars premium,without games and with no xbox live either,so your point is mute. Kinect is over priced dude every one knows this. You can insult me all you want,but apparently you have very little comprehension of the English language,i used to know that feeling..tormentos

First you say 1129DKK now your link show 1299 DKK that is for starters. Why would you care about US when you live on EU.? Well maybe is because the xbox 360 sell like sh** in Denmark compare to how well it sell in US,in Japan the xbox 360 is also cheaper than in US but does it matter.? No because Japan is a dead market for the 360 is just keep there to keep the 360 japanese developers happy,but just like in Denmark the xbox 360 is a shadow of what it is in US. Now before you continue with your denial. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-4gb-console/78479 The 4GB core system is $200 in US that is the crappy model. http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/consoles/xbox-360-elite-250gb-matte/97765 The xbox 360 premium with a 250GB HDD no Gears and no xbox live is $300 dollars dude. US market >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Denmark in sales. It is why your argument is a dead one,hell on EU the PS3 is the leading console not the 360. And to finish you just quote a post make by the number 2 xbox 360 fanboy on this forum,which is wrong and old this thread is based on a patent done by MS on Jun 21 this year dude,again last month. I am sorry that you are let down by the 4 to 6 power of the 360 remark,but as things are now the xbox 720 will not be the power house many were thinking it would be.

Holy shyt seriously dude, you really really must be butthurt or something .. struck a nerve ?.. also you really lack the skill too read , i also said i wrote it wrong.. 1299 is aroundish 199 $ for starters .. and why is my argument dead if i may ask lol , i never ever said anything about the us market , its you that kept spinning it off topic, even when its youre thread? and also why should i when i live in eu.. you seriously fail on so many levels , you still dont get the point ! DONT JUMP TOO CONCLUSIONS ITS EFFING RUMOURS ! ITS THE WHOLE POINT, even you said it in topic , "This was posted on GA so take it with a grain of salt." yet i explained it multiple times, yet you still dont understand .. holy molly dude.. so much facepalm in not even funny .. :lol:

Also so what if its from last month ? it is still rumours, which you seem to believe so much - since now this is sony rumour so it must be true.. your only hold too this is the "10 X faster then current .. " so it must be true .. soo effing hilarious .. and you still cant see it ..

Jerry-Mouse-Facepalm%255B1%255D.jpg

PS: That rumour i posted, is a legit as other rumours , but like i said since its sony it must be true .. anyway im done with you - no point in this since you really dont understand.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 tormentos
Holy shyt seriously dude, you really really must be butthurt or something .. struck a nerve ?.. also you really lack the skill too read , i also said i wrote it wrong.. 1299 is aroundish 199 $ for starters .. and why is my argument dead if i may ask lol , i never ever said anything about the us market , its you that kept spinning it off topic, even when its youre thread? and also why should i when i live in eu.. you seriously fail on so many levels , you still dont get the point ! DONT JUMP TOO CONCLUSIONS ITS EFFING RUMOURS ! ITS THE WHOLE POINT, even you said it in topic , "This was posted on GA so take it with a grain of salt." yet i explained it multiple times, yet you still dont understand .. holy molly dude.. so much facepalm in not even funny .. :lol: Also so what if its from last month ? it is still rumours, which you seem to believe so much - since now this is sony rumour so it must be true.. your only hold too this is the "10 X faster then current .. " so it must be true .. soo effing hilarious .. and you still cant see it .Strutten
See but the problem is that it was you who went into denial not me,i actually say take it with a grain of salt because it always should be,but the truth is that it is a patent done by MS for a next gen console like i say and the link is completely valid dude. If there is a valid facepalm it most be for you,who bring your country as valid point on something in which your country will have no decision making power,in your country the unit will just be cheaper,well because it serve MS best interest,but since US. is their biggest market in US is $300 premium with no xbox live or Gears of war 3. In fact your links show how much over priced the xbox 360 is on US and how selective MS is about its pricing,depending on how good or bad they are doing.