Xbone is in a really bad position right now.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@highking_kallor said:

@pelvist said:

@arkephonic said:

@pelvist:

That's all butthurt speculation without an ounce of proof.

Why would I be buthurt? Im not a console gamer.

2/10 - Reason = Buggy

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/iron-front-liberation-1944-review/1900-6382138/

9.5/10 - No mention of bugs

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-review/1900-6396225/

I dont need to link every review thats been down scored or every From Software game thats had no mention of bugs. Bloodborne suffers from the same glitches and bugs I experienced in Dark Souls 2 yet there is little to no mention of them and certainly no effect on the score these games get.

Not a console gamer, yet knows all about the bugs in Bloodborne.

Makes sense.

The internet exists mucka.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

Do you guys think that the Master Chief Collection will have a long term detrimental impact on the Xbox One?

When people think Xbox, they think Halo. The 2 are synonymous with each other. I can't think of a worse franchise to taint.

Considering how casuals still mention the E3 debut and aren't even aware that all of the problems have been rectified, it leads me to believe that the same casuals now think Halo is a broken mess in the hands of incompetent developers. It'd be like if Mario went to complete shit for Nintendo or something. As for Sony? Sony doesn't even have a franchise big enough to taint.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@arkephonic said:

Do you guys think that the Master Chief Collection will have a long term detrimental impact on the Xbox One?

When people think Xbox, they think Halo. The 2 are synonymous with each other. I can't think of a worse franchise to taint.

Considering how casuals still mention the E3 debut and aren't even aware that all of the problems have been rectified, it leads me to believe that the same casuals now think Halo is a broken mess in the hands of incompetent developers. It'd be like if Mario went to complete shit for Nintendo or something. As for Sony? Sony doesn't even have a franchise big enough to taint.

the casuals know that e3 was shit for xbone, they don't forgive and they dont forget casuals just heard shit an like now they know shit

i thin they like halo but they are all still hating on xbone and the e3 mess so they don't own one yet

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@ProtossX said:

@arkephonic said:

the casuals know that e3 was shit for xbone, they don't forgive and they dont forget casuals just heard shit an like now they know shit

i thin they like halo but they are all still hating on xbone and the e3 mess so they don't own one yet

Are you high right now? I mean, are you HIGH right now?

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 arkephonic

@Shewgenja said:

@lglz1337 said:

@Shewgenja: LOL

Well, it's true. I was one of those true believers myself once upon a time. That the word 'Microsoft' was synonymous with endless wealth and strength. The first XBox was a beast of a machine and even though it couldn't possibly compete with the PS2 that had already run away with Gen6, the XBox was there and it was really doing things. When the 360 came out, it was like that red-shirt freshman college player everyone was talking about having a really good look that was ready for the big games... and it did, for a while anyways.

And even now, after a terribad debut and a market presence more turbulent than a Cessna flying over a volcano, we're still here talking about how good it is doing because Microsoft essentially moneyhatted life into their own fucked up product by cutting the entry fee to the damn thing by $150 before we could even bake it's first birthday cake. Real ass talk.

But what people want are games. Not just HaloForzaGears, but games. Lots of them, for lots of different gamers. After all the repackaging and rebranding and re-evangelizing and reinventing and rescoping of what this machine is, all of it will amount to nothing if there's no meat on the Bone. People want to see those billions of Microsoft muneez do something. Microsoft has been rather boastful about their ability to leverage money. Their fans sure as hell have been boastful about it. Now, the XBox is backed into a corner and people smell blood. It wouldn't be the 50th item on Amazon in the US if people weren't starting to feel a little unsure about it.

I dare MS to walk into E3 this year and show a gratified montage with cross-plats and less than a hand full of exclusive AAA titles with no release dates. Oh, how the Lems on this forum love to hand them a victory for "Just talking about games" while ignoring all the promises and hypetrains because there's nothing to show for it. It's a tactic worthy of a used car salesman. And it fools exactly no one with an IQ higher than a potato.

Well said. I just read this aloud to my girlfriend because I was so impressed.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 arkephonic

@cainetao11 said:

@arkephonic said:

Everyone knows it's getting killed in sales. Everyone knows its hardware gets outperformed by the PS4 resulting in worse performing/looking games. Despite all this, PS4 is the first of the 2 to get a killer app exclusive?

We all know that Wii U and PC are killing it in the games department, while PC will always have that hardware advantage resulting in better looking games with better performance. Bloodborne is the game that finally draws an allure to the PS4 allowing it to at least be in the discussion of potential systems to own.

What about Xbox One, though? Bad hardware, no games, bad sales, bad community etc. Halo MCC isn't even in the top 10 most played games on the system online. They've scrapped plans for DLC because it would segregate the already barren wasteland that is the mcc community.

This system is in desperate need of help because it's looking like a slow burn, ultimately resulting in a very graphic beating handed down by the PS4.

Dude where did you learn to write? Look at that first 3 sentences. You name all the negatives of X1 in comparison to PS4 and then say DESPITE ALL THIS? "Despite all this" would be used if X1 got the killer app first. For this purpose you would say "it's NO WONDER PS4 got the first killer app". What grade are you in?

Ok, WiiU is "killing it" in the games department but the X1 has bad hardware? Its better than the WiiU, and has outsold it to this point. Both sales and hardware are points you bring up but you only bring those up about X1 in contrast to PS4?

You yourself said it. Bloodborne FINALLY draws allure to PS4. The system was selling on hype, being the world wide favorite brand already, and MS screwing the pooch at E3 2013. THEY WILL NOT COMEBACK. MS will spend the entire gen behind but ahead of WiiU. They aren't in a bad position NOW, they put themselves in one at E3 2013. This is not news.

Where did I learn to write? You do realize that every single sentence in your poorly constructed post has either a spelling error or a grammatical error? The point I was making is that Xbone was the system that NEEDED to have the first AAAE out of the 2 because it was desperate. The point I was making was that PS4 getting the 1st AAAE was pouring salt in the wound of the wounded animal that is the Xboner.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@cainetao11 said:

@arkephonic said:

Everyone knows it's getting killed in sales. Everyone knows its hardware gets outperformed by the PS4 resulting in worse performing/looking games. Despite all this, PS4 is the first of the 2 to get a killer app exclusive?

We all know that Wii U and PC are killing it in the games department, while PC will always have that hardware advantage resulting in better looking games with better performance. Bloodborne is the game that finally draws an allure to the PS4 allowing it to at least be in the discussion of potential systems to own.

What about Xbox One, though? Bad hardware, no games, bad sales, bad community etc. Halo MCC isn't even in the top 10 most played games on the system online. They've scrapped plans for DLC because it would segregate the already barren wasteland that is the mcc community.

This system is in desperate need of help because it's looking like a slow burn, ultimately resulting in a very graphic beating handed down by the PS4.

Dude where did you learn to write? Look at that first 3 sentences. You name all the negatives of X1 in comparison to PS4 and then say DESPITE ALL THIS? "Despite all this" would be used if X1 got the killer app first. For this purpose you would say "it's NO WONDER PS4 got the first killer app". What grade are you in?

Ok, WiiU is "killing it" in the games department but the X1 has bad hardware? Its better than the WiiU, and has outsold it to this point. Both sales and hardware are points you bring up but you only bring those up about X1 in contrast to PS4?

You yourself said it. Bloodborne FINALLY draws allure to PS4. The system was selling on hype, being the world wide favorite brand already, and MS screwing the pooch at E3 2013. THEY WILL NOT COMEBACK. MS will spend the entire gen behind but ahead of WiiU. They aren't in a bad position NOW, they put themselves in one at E3 2013. This is not news.

Where did I learn to write? You do realize that every single sentence in your poorly constructed post has either a spelling error or a grammatical error? The point I was making is that Xbone was the system that NEEDED to have the first AAAE out of the 2 because it was desperate. The point I was making was that PS4 getting the 1st AAAE was pouring salt in the wound of the wounded animal that is the Xboner.

the word xboner is friggin disgusting bro

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#159 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

didn't MS say that it was selling better and faster than the X360?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@cainetao11 said:

@arkephonic said:

Well the X1 has had an AAAE here since launch. But I guess this is where we go to MC, right? I didn't call out GRAMMAR on you. I called out lack of common sense. If you were trying to say the X1 needed the killer app because of desperation you failed due to poor descriptive writing.

And I answered everything in terms of the fight, or lack thereof between Xi and PS4. The X1 will not catch up in sales, MS' business strategy will not be what exclusive whores want it to be. Ever.

Wounded? I am playing the fucking game. I don't play the fanboy game for real like some of you folks do.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#161 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Gue1 said:

didn't MS say that it was selling better and faster than the X360?

According to their quarterlies it is.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#162 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@FastRobby: he don't, heck, he can't even go to the closest convenience store to purchase a couple of batteries, like if batteries were the single most difficult thing to find.

CrashNeoSigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 CrashNeoSigma
Member since 2014 • 50 Posts

enjoy ps4 i guess even though i think it sucks

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@pelvist said:

I recon more people would have bought an XBONE for MCC than the people that bought a PS4 for Bloodborne. HALO has a massive following that appeals to a large percentage of gamers for some reason, while Demon/Dark Souls and Bloodborne are niche. Whats more Bloodborne is being massively over hyped and is receiving high praise from reviewers who are once again giving a From Software game a free pass regarding bugs and glitches while at the same time down-scoring other games for having them.

Let's wait for the sales until you say this with certainty.

Also there's some natrium chorlide here. Don't be salty

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@quadknight said:

@nyadc said:

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

Umm yeah and how would you know what publishers are thinking? Name one 3rd party game that HASN'T come out because of it selling less than the PS4? Didn't think so.

It's funny how you keep flapping your gums yet bitch out when it comes to actually putting up. I figured.....most cows are chickenshits anyway. You can see it in almost every hype thread.

You keep hoping super cow.........it's not going to happen but at least you have something to cling on to.

Have a seat.

You act as if Street Fighter V is actually going to remain exclusive lol.. You do realize that Sony only has contractual rights to SFV right? Just the vanilla game...

They have no rights over any of the iterations which will no doubt follow as they always do... You know Super Street Fighter V, an arcade edition, Ultra edition etc... Those will all come out on Xbox One...

Way to look like an uninformed idiot...

Link?

Oh no link, you're just talking out of your butt like most lemmings do. Until Capcom says they are for sure releasing any future SFV games on Xbone your entire post is baseless speculation.

Admit he got and stop damage controlling with baseless assumptions.

What do you need a link for? How about empirical evidence? Capcom's consistent trend and inevitable rehashing of Street Fighter games multiple different ways? Here are the facts kiddo since you've got your horse blinders full on, Sony only has contractual rights over Street Fighter V the game, one game, the vanilla and unaltered game, not the franchise or any altered iteration of Street Fighter V to come after.

As is a well known fact and has already been highlighted here, Capcom releases many different editions of Street Fighter games throughout the life cycle of the games. As was seen with Street Fighter IV, that game received three different versions which released after the vanilla game, you actually think that this game is going to be any different lol? That would contradict the entire ideology behind every Street Fighter game before it, not to mention Capcom is in severe financial peril and cannot afford to lose multi-platform revenue.

Sony has no control over Street Fighter V editions which release after the vanilla game, they have absolutely zero domain over them, Capcom can release them on any platform they want including the Xbox One, and you're so delusionally brazen to think that they won't? Are you high...

Please get a clue and remove the rose tinted glasses, Street Fighter V exclusivity is a facade, it's timed, it's an inevitable release on the Xbox One in one capacity or another....

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#166  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja said:

@BigShotSmoov007 said:

Oh okay, I know a lot of Sony Fanboys take any critism against their precious machine that they bought and not made personally and want to automatically label that person as a Xbox fanboy. I have all the consoles, I play all the games so I don't give a damn if any one of these consoles go under, as long as the other 2 are around giving me my games then I'm good. But the whole Xbox is in a bad position is just ridiculous to me. They have about 12 million consoles sold in 2 years, they have a pretty good library of games and their console is still selling and probably will sell more as time goes on so how are they in a bad position? You always hear they have no game, they have all the multiplatform games that's out on the PS4 and exclusives out now and coming in the future but all that is ignored cause of fanboy blinders. It's all just funny to me.

I get heaped in as an Ultra Cow on this forum because I am the bearer of bad news for the XBox. I freely admit that the design philosophy behind the machine, the branding, the cheap rebranding and double-speak about issues like Cloud and DX12 make me pretty much a die-hard Lemming's worst nightmare and I have earned some of that hate. However, I was a gamer long long before there was a Playstation and if they shut their doors, I will be a gamer long after. I think my criticisms of the platform are justified, but not because of any brand loyalty. Of course, antagonizing XBox fanboys has become a rather fun hobby at this point.

You don't have to lie to kick it cowgenja....you're a cow because you mooo and mooo and moooo about Sony while equally bashing anything MS. Spreading lies and nothing more than your opinion about anything any everything MS.

Mooo on cowgenja....mooooo on

I can't argue with supposition based on facts. Now we've merely changed to conjecture.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#167 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@nyadc said:

@quadknight said:

@nyadc said:

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

Umm yeah and how would you know what publishers are thinking? Name one 3rd party game that HASN'T come out because of it selling less than the PS4? Didn't think so.

It's funny how you keep flapping your gums yet bitch out when it comes to actually putting up. I figured.....most cows are chickenshits anyway. You can see it in almost every hype thread.

You keep hoping super cow.........it's not going to happen but at least you have something to cling on to.

Have a seat.

You act as if Street Fighter V is actually going to remain exclusive lol.. You do realize that Sony only has contractual rights to SFV right? Just the vanilla game...

They have no rights over any of the iterations which will no doubt follow as they always do... You know Super Street Fighter V, an arcade edition, Ultra edition etc... Those will all come out on Xbox One...

Way to look like an uninformed idiot...

Link?

Oh no link, you're just talking out of your butt like most lemmings do. Until Capcom says they are for sure releasing any future SFV games on Xbone your entire post is baseless speculation.

Admit he got and stop damage controlling with baseless assumptions.

What do you need a link for? How about empirical evidence? Capcom's consistent trend and inevitable rehashing of Street Fighter games multiple different ways? Here are the facts kiddo since you've got your horse blinders full on, Sony only has contractual rights over Street Fighter V the game, one game, the vanilla and unaltered game, not the franchise or any altered iteration of Street Fighter V to come after.

As is a well known fact and has already been highlighted here, Capcom releases many different editions of Street Fighter games throughout the life cycle of the games. As was seen with Street Fighter IV, that game received three different versions which released after the vanilla game, you actually think that this game is going to be any different lol? That would contradict the entire ideology behind every Street Fighter game before it, not to mention Capcom is in severe financial peril and cannot afford to lose multi-platform revenue.

Sony has no control over Street Fighter V editions which release after the vanilla game, they have absolutely zero domain over them, Capcom can release them on any platform they want including the Xbox One, and you're so delusionally brazen to think that they won't? Are you high...

Please get a clue and remove the rose tinted glasses, Street Fighter V exclusivity is a facade, it's timed, it's an inevitable release on the Xbox One in one capacity or another....

Ummm... can't you say the same about Tomb Raider? Basically any 3rd party exclusive is only exclusive until it's not exclusive.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#168 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

Having both a Wii U and Xbox One, Bloodborne is really the only game I feel I'm missing out on at the moment by not having a PS4. But, if I didn't have either of those, I feel I might be missing out on much more at the moment. I still plan on getting a PS4 for its exclusives, in time, preferrably when there's more I want than just Bloodborne. Persona 5 will seal the deal for me.

SerenityPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 SerenityPlus
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Xbox One is doing really well actually, just not as well as the PS4. But that doesn't mean it's in trouble.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Shewgenja

@serenityplus said:

Xbox One is doing really well actually, just not as well as the PS4. But that doesn't mean it's in trouble.

50th place on Amazon isn't trouble? The Order is still selling better than the Xbox One at this point on a major retailer.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By NyaDC

@2Chalupas said:

@nyadc said:

Ummm... can't you say the same about Tomb Raider? Basically any 3rd party exclusive is only exclusive until it's not exclusive.

Yes and no one is even talking about Tomb Raider, the point is all of these cows around here think that Street Fighter V is actually a PlayStation 4 exclusive lol, like it's going to stay that way or something, it's hilarious.

SerenityPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 SerenityPlus

@Shewgenja: You can't just go by Amazon... Xbox One reached 10 million units sold way faster than 360.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 NyaDC

@serenityplus said:

@Shewgenja: You can't just go by Amazon... Xbox One reached 10 million units sold way faster than 360.

Second fastest selling system for the timeframe only behind the PlayStation 4, it's the second most successful console in history. People look at the sales gap between the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and see it as a failure when it's anything but, it's just not as successful, that's really all there is to it.

SerenityPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 SerenityPlus

@nyadc: Exactly. Thank you.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Shewgenja

That's right, you tell me! XBox am strong. Titanfall 2 on PS4 is also a figment of all our collective imaginations. I'll let you guys make a new cheer for each other and get back to me.

SerenityPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 SerenityPlus

@Shewgenja: It's doing well. PS4 is doing better, no arguing there, but Xbox One is not a failure... come on.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Shewgenja

Bonus points if you try to downplay a game that was a gift-wrapped 9 dropped into your launch window with bundles and everything. That would be totally sweet standing by this "PS4 has no games" mantra you've been chanting while peeing on your own campfire for the sake of an SW argument.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

What does Xbone even have besides that racing game that no one gives a **** about?

TV? Lol!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#179 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@serenityplus said:

@Shewgenja: It's doing well. PS4 is doing better, no arguing there, but Xbox One is not a failure... come on.

he's a cow, doesn't matter what you say to him.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Shewgenja

@FastRobby said:

@serenityplus said:

If both you songbirds can keep this lovely music up after this month's NPD results come out, then more power to you. The rest of us will be here in a place called 'Well grounded reality' waiting for you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@Shewgenja said:

@FastRobby said:

@serenityplus said:

If both you songbirds can keep this lovely music up after this month's NPD results come out, then more power to you. The rest of us will be here in a place called 'Well grounded reality' waiting for you.

So you can't read? He is clearly says:

PS4 is doing better, no arguing there, but Xbox One is not a failure

So where are we saying the xbox one will win NPD? I never said that, he never said that, so now you are just blatantly lying? Cool one, shewgenja... Just because you prefer the PS4, and the PS4 is doing better, doesn't mean Xbox One is failing.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Shewgenja

@FastRobby said:

@Shewgenja said:

@FastRobby said:

@serenityplus said:

So you can't read? He is clearly says:

PS4 is doing better, no arguing there, but Xbox One is not a failure

So where are we saying the xbox one will win NPD? I never said that, he never said that, so now you are just blatantly lying? Cool one, shewgenja... Just because you prefer the PS4, and the PS4 is doing better, doesn't mean Xbox One is failing.

Yes, that is precisely what it all means. There's just no way that sales were being propped up by brand loyal people enticed to make a purchase earlier than intended with price drops. This is totally sustainable. Nothing to see here. I have seen the light, thank you for making me accept reality and see you in two weeks in the NPD thread..

Or will we?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Shewgenja

and I'm pretty sure you guys have argued every point with rhetoric and are really getting your panties in a bunch being called out for it. You fucked up thinking that people here just have to accept your bullshit and then you did it again by breaking the forum rules being verbally abusive to people with a handicap.

Take a seat @extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@Shewgenja said:

and I'm pretty sure you guys have argued every point with rhetoric and are really getting your panties in a bunch being called out for it. You fucked up thinking that people here just have to accept your bullshit

What bullshit? That you can't grasp the fact that Xbox One isn't doing badly? Also don't use words you do not understand... We never argued "every" point with rhetoric. There is only one point anyway. "Xbox One is in a bad position right now". Well it isn't. It's selling better than expected, Microsoft is happy with it, and so are the console owners. The only people not being happy with this, is the people not even owning the console.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#186 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@arkephonic said:

Bloodborne is going to be a great argument crutch for a long time because if Lems want to run and hide from the AAAE score handed out by Gamespot, they'll find an even higher score on Metacritic.

Why would they run and hide. It's cows that run and hide to metacritic. The X1 launched with a AAAE.

How long term will Bloodbourne be? It's not MGS. The X1 has big games upcoming, we don't know if the PS4 has anything big until next year now.

@arkephonic said:

The PS4 now has a couple of good games in Infamous SS and Bloodbourne, WOOOOW. The PC smashs both in pretty much everything.

"Bad hardware, no games, bad sales, bad community etc." Hardware is only a bit worse than PS4s. They both only have a few good games, the PS4 just went a REALLY long time without any games. Actually good sales, just not as good as the PS4s. Community is growing.

It's funny, in the other thread, a couple of cows tried to convince me that cows don't try and claim superiority in every thread compared to the hermits. lol, actually they do, just not very well.

You get ONE good game and look at you guys, all of a sudden it's threads like this.

It's fucking good to be a hermit, because:

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

lems stop fighting a lost war

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@arkephonic said:

Bloodborne is going to be a great argument crutch for a long time because if Lems want to run and hide from the AAAE score handed out by Gamespot, they'll find an even higher score on Metacritic.

Why would they run and hide. It's cows that run and hide to metacritic. The X1 launched with a AAAE.

I completely forgot, Forza 5 got a 9 on GS. Lol, what are cows talking about no AAAE

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 NyaDC

@FastRobby said:

The only people not being happy with this, is the people not even owning the console.

This is so damn true, pretty much all of the people around here bashing this console have never even used one. They rinse and repeat what they read from someone else who said what they did out of ignorance or purposeful spread of misinformation, and a circle of hate and blind misinformed ignorance perpetuates itself from one drone to the next.

None of these people have damn clue what they're talking about, if they actually owned or used one for an extended period of time they wouldn't be saying what they are.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Shewgenja

@FastRobby said:

@Shewgenja said:

and I'm pretty sure you guys have argued every point with rhetoric and are really getting your panties in a bunch being called out for it. You fucked up thinking that people here just have to accept your bullshit

What bullshit? That you can't grasp the fact that Xbox One isn't doing badly? Also don't use words you do not understand... We never argued "every" point with rhetoric. There is only one point anyway. "Xbox One is in a bad position right now". Well it isn't. It's selling better than expected, Microsoft is happy with it, and so are the console owners. The only people not being happy with this, is the people not even owning the console.

No one is arguing that XBox has sold 10M units or whatever. After three or four years worth of price cuts before it's first birthday as well as aggressive tie-ins, no one is arguing that the XBox sold. What we are saying is that it appears the juice is gone. Feel free to check the title of the thread as having the words 'right now' in it. That's pretty specific. Relegating circular logic loops about whatever number whenever it was announced pretty moot.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By lglz1337

@FastRobby: that you forgot it must say something about that nich racer. LOL

that's the only thing they could come up with after a embarrassing last 3 years of x360.GTFO with your racer

you should expect way more at thispoint from MS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@Shewgenja said:

@FastRobby said:

@Shewgenja said:

And by all means, please continue to carry the party line. I won't stop you. In fact, I know you will just argue this is one retailer, which is why I said WAAAAAY long ago in this thread that it will be interesting to see what people say about this month's NPD result and I am very much looking forward to it. Let me be clear. No one is arguing that XBox has sold 10M units or whatever. After three or four years worth of price cuts before it's first birthday as well as aggressive tie-ins, no one is arguing that the XBox sold. What we are saying is that it appears the juice is gone. Feel free to check the title of the thread as having the words 'right now' in it. That's pretty specific.

Lol, Amazon pictures... How were they selling last year? The same. So what's the problem exactly, with selling the same amount as last year? The coped then, so they will cope now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@lglz1337 said:

Lol, calling Forza 5 a niche racer... What do you call Bloodborne then?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Shewgenja

@FastRobby said:

Lol, Amazon pictures... How were they selling last year? The same. So what's the problem exactly, with selling the same amount as last year? The coped then, so they will cope now.

So, you're expecting a $200 XBone with two-four games by Christmas?

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By NyaDC

@FastRobby said:

@lglz1337 said:

What do you call Bloodborne then?

Unappealing mediocrity which 1/200 gamers like. I'm sure a lot of people would eat dog shit and tell you it's great too, anyone in a niche will tell you the niche thing they like is the best thing on Earth...

When one person likes something and 199 others don't, there's something wrong with it...

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By lglz1337

@FastRobby: a game with more hype a racer will ever have and a better scoring game across the board.

93 mc borza five got ?

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Extrodinare101
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

@nyadc said:

@FastRobby said:

@lglz1337 said:

What do you call Bloodborne then?

Unappealing mediocrity which 1/200 gamers like. I'm sure a lot of people would eat dog shit and tell you it's great too, anyone in a niche will tell you the niche thing they like is the best thing on Earth...

When one person likes something and 199 others don't, there's something wrong with it...

I have to say as someone who's looking into buying a PS4, Bloodborne is the game that interest me the least. It's one of those games that's a lot more fun to watch other people play on Twitch then actually play it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@lglz1337 said:

@FastRobby: a game with more hype a racer will ever have and a better scoring game across the board.

Of course more hype, because there was shit to play on the PS4... Every hype failed miserably, you had to wait a complete year for something new to play. Infamous score ok-ish, and then the waiting started. DriveClub, failed. LBP, failed. The Order, failed.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By lglz1337

@nyadc: 93 straight in your face nice try

you must be verry bad at this game go play your dudebro games

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By lglz1337

@FastRobby: and you waited 3 years since x360 so stfu about waiting.

after 3 years they cone with a racer BAHAHA

ohh and never forget the biggest flop of the generation MCC LMAO