WOW..I Never Realised How Bad Some Fanboys Are....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ChipmunkDeluxe
Member since 2006 • 3213 Posts
Just look at this thread...

alright if you bother reading any of it (its not long)....let me know if im wrong...

I posted a very true statement in this topic....saying the Wii isnt capable of what 360 or PS3 can handle....and thats why a certain game isnt coming out...and i was repeatedly bashed and reported for trolling....

Simple facts admitted by the creator of the console is not bashing...its facts...why cant some of you understand that??

What is running through our minds when we make some of these statements?? Are some people so bad that they say something so many times to a point where they believe there own made up reality???

I really dont understand fanboys at all....if you are one of the hardcore fanboys...can you explain to me what you are thinking at some times?? Do you believe all of the things you are saying?? Or do you just do it for fun because we are on the interent and its all in good fun...
caje47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 caje47
Member since 2005 • 2298 Posts
Get a blog.
Avatar image for Legend_O_Dragon
Legend_O_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Legend_O_Dragon
Member since 2004 • 7029 Posts
The Wii can handle most things that the ps3 and 360 will play.......bu extremely watered down and stuff. eg. less physics, graphics, enemies and ai
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ChipmunkDeluxe
The Wii can handle most things that the ps3 and 360 will play.......bu extremely watered down and stuff. eg. less physics, graphics, enemies and aiLegend_O_Dragon
thats what i said...they werent having it
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 advertise_this
Member since 2006 • 1208 Posts
you were trying to talk common sense into sheep? ... well thats where u went wrong my friend.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ChipmunkDeluxe
you were trying to talk common sense into sheep? ... well thats where u went wrong my friend. advertise_this
i always thought they were perfectly fine....until i actually got into a conversation using logic.....
advertise_this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 advertise_this
Member since 2006 • 1208 Posts
[QUOTE="advertise_this"]you were trying to talk common sense into sheep? ... well thats where u went wrong my friend. ChipmunkDeluxe
i always thought they were perfectly fine....until i actually got into a conversation using logic.....

to tell u the truth ... i own almost every Nintendo console/ hand held ... but i can never associate my self with them ...

but so i dont generalise ... there are some sheep out there that arent that bad ... not bad at all actually.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
    Fanboys can only hear things that match their own pre-created views.
    For example, if I were a cow, and Krazy Ken came up to me himself and said the PS3 was a waste of money, I would insult him and call him a troll. However, if some drunk on the street told me that the PS3 keeps evil aliens from enslaving humanity, I would believe him.
    Its not just cows, its all of them. You cannot show a fanboy logic, for if a fanboy accepts logic into their head, their skulls implode. I tried. I even made a polite thread about some misconceptions fanboys of all stripes use. Some people got it, then it was buried. (See sig for the thread)
    Its sad, but it is true. Maybe GS could make a Fanboy Wars thread so we could use more logic on this board.
Stoner-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Stoner-Dude
Member since 2005 • 1544 Posts
[QUOTE="advertise_this"]you were trying to talk common sense into sheep? ... well thats where u went wrong my friend. ChipmunkDeluxe

well I'm a sheep and I agree with the statement mentioned above (same game, less technical power) I just don't completely ignore true facts..
Tristam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tristam22
Member since 2006 • 1598 Posts
I love how the word "logic" is tossed about so freely here. You admitted yourself that you were full of it; you tossed in "in-depth storyline" and other BS that the Wii allegedly can't handle (although systems have been handling "in-depth storylines" and branching storylines for decades) for the sake of making your list bigger. Then you went on to say something about SMG and MP3 screenshots as being target shots (a la Killzone 2?) when actual gameplay vids (as in, E3 demos that people have played on the Wii) have existed for months for these games.