WOW Pikmin 3 is quite the looker (56K)

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
huh? I thought sheep don't care about graphics?
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"] I see... you mean when you compared Picmin 3 to Max Payne 3 and Gear's of War 3. Seems like I'm the one that wasted my time.umcommon

.... Nintendo could pump out photo realistic graphics and people like you would still rip them apart. It's Nintendo's first graphical ambition with the hardware, games will only look better on it as time goes on.

There is the problem. They do not have anything in their catalog where those realistic graphics fit. The Zelda demo looked great but Nintendo will still have him talking like a 3 month old with a carrot stuck up his ass. Metroid will keep getting fished off to another developer. Nintendo can only do one thing. Characters like Mario and Pikmin. Little cartoon characters that they have milked for decades. And even those have been passed up. Mario cannot hold a candle to the new Rayman or Retro's Donkey Kong Country. Evev trying to play Zelda after something like Skyrim is a laugh. Nintendo had its games have been passed by.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
Man that just makes me think about something. The Zelda demo last year. Everything they showed this year looks worse then last year's Zelda demo. What a fvcking joke.
umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104 umcommon
Member since 2007 • 2503 Posts

[QUOTE="umcommon"]

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"] I see... you mean when you compared Picmin 3 to Max Payne 3 and Gear's of War 3. Seems like I'm the one that wasted my time.Grey_Eyed_Elf

.... Nintendo could pump out photo realistic graphics and people like you would still rip them apart. It's Nintendo's first graphical ambition with the hardware, games will only look better on it as time goes on.

People like me?... :| You mean a gamer who isn't so desperately lost in denial that he can't seem to admit that every NEW console that come out has had games that are better looking than what's already out when launched?

Please give me actual proof of games that look noticeably better than Pikmin 3. Because Max Payne and Gears 3 don't look as good and I consider them impressive. I honestly fail to see what's so "underwelming" about Pikmin 3. Maybe it's just a matter of taste or the fact that everyone on this board is glued to their M rated-only 360 library, but I think the game looks impressive... Maybe not the best looking game I've ever seen, but it doesn't have any glaring weaknesses and looks much better than what the majority of the people in this thread cut it down to be.

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 WarTornRuston

I find it sad that a few of you think Pikmin 3 looks better than Viva Pinata. Have you all never played that game? The fur shading and the individual blades of grass? The animation? Way ahead of Pikmin 3. Way ahead.

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
It does look very nice and the animation is up there with the best on current systems but i think the wii u will yet again fall behind just like the wii did this genreation in the graphics department when sony and microsoft launch there consoles next year. But then again graphics are far from everything so in any case yeah pikmin 3 looks great
Voyant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Voyant
Member since 2006 • 513 Posts
Honestly from what I'm seeing...considering that some of the best looking games on the 360 and PS3 didn't come out YEARS before their own launch. What in the hell were you guys expecting? The fact that you guys honestly expected the first games to be some mindblowing graphically eye candy is just retarded...and illogical considering how dev kits work. The games being far better than anything the PS3 and 360 launched on their first days should tell you everything. Sheep are really being stupid as hell about all this. I swear the real problem with Pikmin 3 is that it not dark, gritty, and brown enough cause that honestly all that hardcore gamers care about....most of them.
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 WarTornRuston

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"][QUOTE="umcommon"] .... Nintendo could pump out photo realistic graphics and people like you would still rip them apart. It's Nintendo's first graphical ambition with the hardware, games will only look better on it as time goes on.

umcommon

People like me?... :| You mean a gamer who isn't so desperately lost in denial that he can't seem to admit that every NEW console that come out has had games that are better looking than what's already out when launched?

Please give me actual proof of games that look noticeably better than Pikmin 3. Because Max Payne and Gears 3 don't look as good and I consider them impressive. I honestly fail to see what's so "underwelming" about Pikmin 3. Maybe it's just a matter of taste or the fact that everyone on this board is glued to their M rated-only 360 library, but I think the game looks impressive... Maybe not the best looking game I've ever seen, but it doesn't have any glaring weaknesses and looks much better than what the majority of the people in this thread cut it down to be.

You expect him too after you make such an ignorant statement? You think Pikmin 3 looks better than Max Payne 3 and Gears 3? You are **** stupid. There is nothing else to really say. This is perhaps the biggest fanboy war cry I have ever seen in this forum. Dumb dumb dumb dumb. Go watch todays invisible walls. They will explain to you just how worthless Nintendo's press conference was.......

umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 umcommon
[QUOTE="umcommon"]

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"] I see... you mean when you compared Picmin 3 to Max Payne 3 and Gear's of War 3. Seems like I'm the one that wasted my time.WarTornRuston

There is the problem. They do not have anything in their catalog where those realistic graphics fit. The Zelda demo looked great but Nintendo will still have him talking like a 3 month old with a carrot stuck up his ass. Metroid will keep getting fished off to another developer. Nintendo can only do one thing. Characters like Mario and Pikmin. Little cartoon characters that they have milked for decades. And even those have been passed up. Mario cannot hold a candle to the new Rayman or Retro's Donkey Kong Country. Evev trying to play Zelda after something like Skyrim is a laugh. Nintendo had its games have been passed by.

I have Skyrim, think its a great game and didn't think anything less of Zelda TP after playing it. I'm sorry if your too im-"mature" to try a game that's not M rated. A game doesn't have to be a blood bath to be good.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 22Toothpicks
[QUOTE="Voyant"]Honestly from what I'm seeing...considering that some of the best looking games on the 360 and PS3 didn't come out YEARS before their own launch. What in the hell were you guys expecting? The fact that you guys honestly expected the first games to be some mindblowing graphically eye candy is just retarded...and illogical considering how dev kits work. The games being far better than anything the PS3 and 360 launched on their first days should tell you everything. Sheep are really being stupid as hell about all this.

I never expected mind blowing graphics just an improvement over the current HD twins. And in some ways (See Batman AC) the game actually looks a little worse. I'm not buying this whole "give the devs more time non sense." Of course the games will get better looking but look at the leap from say...PS2 to PS3, even the launch window games, which look dated now, DESTROYED anything on its predecessor.
umcommon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 umcommon

[QUOTE="umcommon"]

[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"] People like me?... :| You mean a gamer who isn't so desperately lost in denial that he can't seem to admit that every NEW console that come out has had games that are better looking than what's already out when launched?WarTornRuston

You expect him too after you make such an ignorant statement? You think Pikmin 3 looks better than Max Payne 3 and Gears 3? You are **** stupid. There is nothing else to really say. This is perhaps the biggest fanboy war cry I have ever seen in this forum. Dumb dumb dumb dumb. Go watch todays invisible walls. They will explain to you just how worthless Nintendo's press conference was.......

The shading, lighting, geometry, and polygon count look better genius. Oh I forgot... you'd only like Pikmin if it was violent, how silly of me.
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 WarTornRuston

Here ya go......idiot.

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 blacktorn
Man that just makes me think about something. The Zelda demo last year. Everything they showed this year looks worse then last year's Zelda demo. What a fvcking joke.22Toothpicks
Technology demo's are NEVER indicative of real game play and also the Wii's hardware wasn't even being manufactured when they showed that at e3 last year so it was impossible that anything shown last year was running real time on the wii u because the wii u hardware wise didn't exsist,the chips i mean.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 MFDOOM1983
Member since 2010 • 8465 Posts
huh? I thought sheep don't care about graphics?rjdofu
Only when nintendo release gimped consoles.
WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 WarTornRuston
[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

[QUOTE="umcommon"]

umcommon

The shading, lighting, geometry, and polygon count look better genius. Oh I forgot... you'd only like Pikmin if it was violent, how silly of me.

I never said you were silly. Silly is how 11 year old girls act at sleep overs. Silly is how 4 year old kids act when they want attention. You are stupid. There is a big difference.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 22Toothpicks
[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"]Man that just makes me think about something. The Zelda demo last year. Everything they showed this year looks worse then last year's Zelda demo. What a fvcking joke.blacktorn
Technology demo's are NEVER indicative of real game play and also the Wii's hardware wasn't even being manufactured when they showed that at e3 last year so it was impossible that anything shown last year was running real time on the wii u because the wii u hardware wise didn't exsist,the chips i mean.

You seem to forget Nintendo's trend of Zelda demos. The finally game usually blows the tech demos out of the water.
blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 blacktorn
[QUOTE="umcommon"][QUOTE="WarTornRuston"] You expect him too after you make such an ignorant statement? You think Pikmin 3 looks better than Max Payne 3 and Gears 3? You are **** stupid. There is nothing else to really say. This is perhaps the biggest fanboy war cry I have ever seen in this forum. Dumb dumb dumb dumb. Go watch todays invisible walls. They will explain to you just how worthless Nintendo's press conference was.......WarTornRuston

I never said you were silly. Silly is how 11 year old girls act at sleep overs. Silly is how 4 year old kids act when they want attention. You are stupid. There is a big difference.

In any case despite you posting a game that you think looks better it doesn't changed the fact that the wii u is more powerful than the 360 and ps3 as many devs have already said,so no point in arguing against some screenshots of different games,the wii u is more powerful.
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Looks beautiful and polish.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 MFDOOM1983

zeldahdforwiiubynintend.png

Not seeing anything shown that looks like or even close to that zelda demo.

Nintendo pulling a sony?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#120 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

Good Lord Sheep really are blind by the fanboy goo in their eyes. Pikmin looks like a HD N64 title at best. I really feel sorry for people who oly buy Nintendo systems.

WarTornRuston
Where I feel sorry for those who have to worry about other people's gaming tastes. :|
Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"][QUOTE="umcommon"] The shading, lighting, geometry, and polygon count look better genius. Oh I forgot... you'd only like Pikmin if it was violent, how silly of me.blacktorn

In any case despite you posting a game that you think looks better it doesn't changed the fact that the wii u is more powerful than the 360 and ps3 as many devs have already said,so no point in arguing against some screenshots of different games,the wii u is more powerful.

"One of the developers on-hand told me theWii Uhardware appears to be "better in some areas" compared toXbox 360andPlayStation 3"

"The developer did not expect the final version to be much different, and silencing any discussion about the game having a faster frame rate on Wii U."

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#122 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

I will say this...its looks MUCH better than any of the launch titles the 360 and the PS3 had.....I will give it that.Voyant

Kameo.

Voyant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Voyant
[QUOTE="22Toothpicks"][QUOTE="Voyant"]Honestly from what I'm seeing...considering that some of the best looking games on the 360 and PS3 didn't come out YEARS before their own launch. What in the hell were you guys expecting? The fact that you guys honestly expected the first games to be some mindblowing graphically eye candy is just retarded...and illogical considering how dev kits work. The games being far better than anything the PS3 and 360 launched on their first days should tell you everything. Sheep are really being stupid as hell about all this.

I never expected mind blowing graphics just an improvement over the current HD twins. And in some ways (See Batman AC) the game actually looks a little worse. I'm not buying this whole "give the devs more time non sense." Of course the games will get better looking but look at the leap from say...PS2 to PS3, even the launch window games, which look dated now, DESTROYED anything on its predecessor.

ONLY the PS2....which was the weakest of all 4 systems out. Yes 4...in some ways it was weaker than even the Dreamcast. The Gamecube was sadly a device that never for whatever the fvck reason...was realized at its full potential. The graphical leap from Halo 2, which was one of the last games made on its Xbox cycle, to Xbox 360's wasn't that huge...hell they even ported Halo 2 over to the 360 with very small improvements. Point is sheep set thier expectation to stupidly high levels...when they not only should no better, but us...being the "hardcore gamers" that we are....should know how the process of systems work. I'm sure you know that Nintendo has a fantastic Art Team that can hide a lot of tech issues with fantastic art design and manipulation...they got a system that (we hope) has enough horse power to be considered next gen...and now we have those fantastic art designers working with HD Modern Hardware? Pfffftttt... Visuals is the last thing I'm worried about from them and one disappointing E3...among other crap E3 shows...isn't going to change my mind on that.
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 MFDOOM1983

[QUOTE="blacktorn"][QUOTE="WarTornRuston"] I never said you were silly. Silly is how 11 year old girls act at sleep overs. Silly is how 4 year old kids act when they want attention. You are stupid. There is a big difference. Grey_Eyed_Elf

"One of the developers on-hand told me theWii Uhardware appears to be "better in some areas" compared toXbox 360andPlayStation 3"

"The developer did not expect the final version to be much different, and silencing any discussion about the game having a faster frame rate on Wii U."

This is very reminiscent to people claiming ps3 was substantially more powerful than 360. 6 years later we have a handful of titles that look better than 360's best and multiplats that generally perform about the same. Only difference now is that wii-u is releasing 7 years after 360 instead of 1 like with the ps3.
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

What we have already and what has been out before... looks better.

From Banjo and Kazooie, to Little Big Planet, to Rayman and Rachet and Clank... etc

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 MFDOOM1983

Halo 2 was never ported to 360...

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 WarTornRuston
[QUOTE="blacktorn"][QUOTE="WarTornRuston"][QUOTE="umcommon"] The shading, lighting, geometry, and polygon count look better genius. Oh I forgot... you'd only like Pikmin if it was violent, how silly of me.

We will see won't we. It hasn't showed it so far. And the fact the 360 and PS3 are 7 years old I find it pathetic that Nintendo is gonna charge $300 for something that is only as good as the 360. Fact is the Wii U should blow the 360 out of the water. Instead it just blows.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

zeldahdforwiiubynintend.png

Not seeing anything shown that looks like or even close to that zelda demo.

Nintendo pulling a sony?

MFDOOM1983
I wasn't aware that Pikmin was striving for the same art style as that zelda demo :?
MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 MFDOOM1983

What we have already and what has been out before... looks better.

From Banjo and Kazooie, to Little Big Planet, to Rayman and Rachet and Clank... etc

g0ddyX

Nah bro, teh geometry, tessellation, texture filtering, lighting, skyboxes etc. are all better.

Sheep are now experts on graphics.:P

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Grey_Eyed_Elf

[QUOTE="Voyant"]I will say this...its looks MUCH better than any of the launch titles the 360 and the PS3 had.....I will give it that.topgunmv

Kameo.

Don't forget PGR3, Quake 4, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Call of Duty 2. Whats more important is that those games looked better than PS2,XBOX and NGC games... the WIiU tittles do not look better than 360 and PS3 games. Just the Wii's.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I don't know why anyone thinks pikmin 3 is mind blowing graphically. Its not bad, but it is nothing spectacular. Spectacular is The Last of Us, Assassins Creed 3, and Watch Dogs.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 MFDOOM1983

[QUOTE="MFDOOM1983"]Not seeing anything shown that looks like or even close to that zelda demo.

Nintendo pulling a sony?

Shinobishyguy

I wasn't aware that Pikmin was striving for the same art style as that zelda demo :?

art style =/= graphical fidelity

That zelda demo looks on par with some of the top looking games on consoles this gen. Everything shown running on wii-u at this e3 looks 2-3 years old at best.

MFDOOM1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 MFDOOM1983
[QUOTE="topgunmv"]

[QUOTE="Voyant"]I will say this...its looks MUCH better than any of the launch titles the 360 and the PS3 had.....I will give it that.Grey_Eyed_Elf

Kameo.

Don't forget PGR3, Quake 4, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Call of Duty 2. Whats more important is that those games looked better than PS2,XBOX and NGC games... the WIiU tittles do not look better than 360 and PS3 games. Just the Wii's.

I'd put pgr3 and dead or alive 4 up there as well.
Voyant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Voyant

Halo 2 was never ported to 360...

MFDOOM1983
Ahh hell your completely right....for some reason I was think Twilight Princess from gamecube.... to the WiiI during that :p I'll except my beat down now.
blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 blacktorn
[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"][QUOTE="blacktorn"][QUOTE="WarTornRuston"] I never said you were silly. Silly is how 11 year old girls act at sleep overs. Silly is how 4 year old kids act when they want attention. You are stupid. There is a big difference.

We will see won't we. It hasn't showed it so far. And the fact the 360 and PS3 are 7 years old I find it pathetic that Nintendo is gonna charge $300 for something that is only as good as the 360. Fact is the Wii U should blow the 360 out of the water. Instead it just blows.

Nintendo didn't win the last generation in both home console and portable game sales because of there chips it was the innovative controls that won them this generation,nintendo didn't even mention anything about the hardware powering the wii u because it's all about what the new controller can do for games,in any case it will still have great first party games that will be worth buying the wii u at some point anyway,who can call themselves an honest hardcore gamer if they don't play zelda or mario games,they are amoung the best and only found on nintendo's platforms.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#136 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

720p :?

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Grey_Eyed_Elf
[QUOTE="blacktorn"][QUOTE="WarTornRuston"][QUOTE="blacktorn"] In any case despite you posting a game that you think looks better it doesn't changed the fact that the wii u is more powerful than the 360 and ps3 as many devs have already said,so no point in arguing against some screenshots of different games,the wii u is more powerful.

Nintendo didn't win the last generation in both home console and portable game sales because of there chips it was the innovative controls that won them this generation,nintendo didn't even mention anything about the hardware powering the wii u because it's all about what the new controller can do for games,in any case it will still have great first party games that will be worth buying the wii u at some point anyway,who can call themselves an honest hardcore gamer if they don't play zelda or mario games,they are amoung the best and only found on nintendo's platforms.

They won over the mass audience with family oriented marketing, cheap hardware, kid friendly first party games and gimmicks. They didn't win because of Zelda or Mario... sales figures alone prove that.
blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 blacktorn
[QUOTE="Grey_Eyed_Elf"][QUOTE="blacktorn"][QUOTE="WarTornRuston"] We will see won't we. It hasn't showed it so far. And the fact the 360 and PS3 are 7 years old I find it pathetic that Nintendo is gonna charge $300 for something that is only as good as the 360. Fact is the Wii U should blow the 360 out of the water. Instead it just blows.

They won over the mass audience with family oriented marketing, cheap hardware, kid friendly first party games and gimmicks. They didn't win because of Zelda or Mario... sales figures alone prove that.

I didn't say they won because of mario or zelda i said because of innovative controls which you called gimmicks,maybe it was a gimmick,in any case it won them this generation so it was a gimmick worth investing in.Of course some actually liked the wii controller for what it was and would not consider it a gimmick,each to there own
PC_Otter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 PC_Otter
Member since 2010 • 1623 Posts

The water is intersting, as it looks to be running as a true 3D realtime interaction.

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
I think it has a clean look in a lot of ways but it's really not impressive. Should be fun though.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#141 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Looks good, just not good enough for a next gen console. But being that this is Pikman, im super duper excited!
2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts
My initial reaction was it looked great, and that the Wii-U conference would be a smashing success. Wish it was running 1080p though. Unfortunately the rest of the Wii-U 'exclusive' games shown looked like cheap indy games that cost $500 for one or two guys to produce.
Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts
sheep are so use to crappy graphics that they are gawking over these hahahaha
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#144 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Voyant"]While the game does not have the best visuals in the world...I do hate how gamers nowadays have a complete lack of artistic sense. If its not brown, murky, or grey, it gets no kind of graphical attention. It was the same problem with Sonic Generations....you need a computer with close to Battle Field 3 power to run it on max graphics...and the PC version is considered the best version compared to the 360 and PS3. It is also an outstanding; well optimized port. Cartoony Graphics?....nobody gives a crap.

Gamers who stereotype other gamers are no better.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
Not the best looking game, specially for a next gen system But it will be tons of fun. Gameplay wise looks great
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#146 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
It looked really good. I'm surprised at all the downplaying even from sheep.
Far_RockNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Far_RockNYC
Member since 2012 • 1244 Posts

By the time Wii U games start looking better than the top current Gen games

PS4 and the next Xbox would be out ( True next gen consoles) and will blow out the Wii u.

SoraX64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#148 SoraX64
Member since 2008 • 29221 Posts
sheep are so use to crappy graphics that they are gawking over these hahahahastereointegrity
Another perk of being a sheep is that I'm used to games that, even if they aren't overly beautiful, play like a dream and are a ton of fun. Which, by the way, is what gaming is about.
hotdiddykong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 hotdiddykong
Member since 2007 • 2099 Posts

People really dont get just how awesome Pikmin 3 looks The photorealistic style is VERY well done, i cant believe how many people actually think its the same from Pikmin 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxWIvaD2XQI

you guys say you "seen better" but the gaming realistic graphics today fall short compared REAL LIFE, which is what this game is implying with the Photorealistic style(its not being the colorful realistic style of Viva Pinata, its a REAL LIFE simulator, seriously LOOK at the trailer and tell me it doesnt look like your looking at nature with a Magnifying glass). I hope you guys KNOW what Photorealistic means, Realistic has its own way in gaming but this is different, its not the gaming realistic you guys come to know and love to always see.

There's ALLOT of graphical styles and it saddens me how you dont realize the photorealistic type. I do admit some parts came from Wii but it still looks great, miyamoto still got time, im already sold on the visuals, MUCH better than Pikmin 2. I guess its getting so much backlash because Nintendo likes mixing Realistic with Cartoonish and well, there's you guys who dont think Cartoonish graphics can evolve -_-

And that pic, holy sh*t i thought the Pikmin were shiny and looked like real fruit in the concept art but DAMN they still keep that shiny look 0_0