Will any XB1 game look better than Infamous:SS?

• 71 results
Edited 6 months, 13 days ago

Poll: Will any XB1 game look better than Infamous:SS? (80 votes)

Yes 66%
No 30%

Poll as stated, state your reasons why if you so choose.

#1 Posted by freedomfreak (40905 posts) -

yes

cuz

#2 Posted by clyde46 (46580 posts) -

Forza's car models are incredibly detailed but its not a well rounded package like Infamous.

#3 Edited by blackace (20886 posts) -

That's an easy question to answer. YES. YES.. YES!! lol!!

Like asking if the Sun will come out tomorrow.

Quantum Break already looks as good as Infamous SS and we haven't even seen the whole game yet. There are rumors that M$ will show games that look even better then Quantum Break at their conference. So.. we'll see what blows gamers away.

#4 Posted by lostrib (37608 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

yes

cuz

#5 Posted by indigenous_euphoria (157 posts) -

Ryse already does look better. The question is will any PS4 game look better then Ryse?

#6 Posted by Chutebox (37356 posts) -

Eventually, but no game they have shown comes close

#7 Posted by Daious (1373 posts) -

Infamous is an open world game. It won't be too hard for a linear Xboxone game to surpass it. Don't act like it won't happen because it will.

#8 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (6011 posts) -

I have yet to see one, so who knows... lets wait for E3, maybe we will see some great looking games there.

#9 Posted by Indicud (739 posts) -

@blackace: Quantam Break Doesn't look better than Infamous. Post some screens you find impressive, I may be wrong then.

#10 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3291 posts) -

All big budget games in 2015-2016 on either platform will look better.

#11 Posted by lamprey263 (24154 posts) -

Dead Rising 3 already looks a lot more fun the Infamous Second Son, therefor it looks better.

#12 Posted by lostrib (37608 posts) -

@indigenous_euphoria said:

Ryse already does look better. The question is will any PS4 game look better then Ryse?

then Ryse what?

#13 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5065 posts) -

maybe on a cloudy day

#14 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Nope.

#16 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

If they get those clouds set up, maybe.

#17 Posted by DocSanchez (1641 posts) -

What we're seeing right now is the flicky of this generation. The Altered Beast of this generation.

We will see better looking games. We wont have to wait that long. Look at Mass Effect 1 vs 3. When 1 first came out I was blown away, but it was really dated by the end of the gen.

It's as if you've all been gaming for one generation. Maybe you have, but as someone who experienced the start of pretty much every "gen" I can tell you it's very normal for games to make small improvements from the start. I have no doubt X1 games will look better than they do now in a few years time, PS4 games moreso. PC games will blow them away, as it was always thus. The only console I am not sure of is the misfit Wii U, as it is last gen tech and that's been spent.

#18 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13654 posts) -

System Wars isn't even trying anymore......

#19 Edited by B4X (5146 posts) -

Are we talking Graphics or in a Post apocalyptic game setting?

The barren waste land that is the dead non bustling Seattle City? Depicted in infamous: SS?

Ghost town?

#20 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9047 posts) -

It's practically 100% likely the Xbox One will have an open world game that looks better than inFAMOUS Second Son

-The next Red Dead

-The next GTA

-Assassin's Creed

you name it

#21 Posted by MacBoomStick (1948 posts) -

Compare early or launch games of last gen to games of late last gen. Idiot.

#22 Edited by ttboy (311 posts) -

@Indicud said:

@blackace: Quantam Break Doesn't look better than Infamous. Post some screens you find impressive, I may be wrong then.

Are you serious? Look at the last Quantum Break video.

#24 Edited by cainetao11 (17707 posts) -

Better question, will there be X1 games that I would rather play than Infamous SS? YES

#25 Edited by littlestreakier (2930 posts) -
@Chutebox said:

Eventually, but no game they have shown comes close

this

#26 Posted by MonsieurX (30417 posts) -

It will never happen, even on the ps4.

Infamous will be kwown as the best looking game forever.

#27 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

It will never happen, even on the ps4.

Infamous will be kwown as the best looking game forever.

Also this. Even Witcher 3 doesn't look as good, and it's supposedly a "next gen" game. Get real folks, InFamous SS is a graphics prodigy.

#28 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8144 posts) -

No. The Xbone is a weak piece of shit. Lemmings are in denial over their purchase.

Thank you Kaz for the wonderful technology you call PS4.

#29 Edited by Zethrickk382 (182 posts) -

I've yet to see a game that looks better on Xbox One to date. Will it eventually? Without a doubt. The bar for both consoles will raise with each passing year.

The real question I think is will it surpass it's competition "Ps4" my answer would be no, no it will not. Xbone will have nice looking games it already does, but the hardware is on Sonys side decisively this gen, and will have the better looking games by default.

#30 Posted by hoosier7 (3843 posts) -

It will but given the comparison currently is between an open world game and a cripplingly linear game it's not looking good.

#31 Posted by B4X (5146 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

It will but given the comparison currently is between an open world game and a cripplingly linear game it's not looking good.

Like last gens graphics king Uncharted 2?

#32 Posted by hello505 (136 posts) -

Obviously, we have yet to the scratch the capabilities of the X1.

#33 Edited by Pray_to_me (2863 posts) -

There will but it will be sub HD on rails

#34 Posted by blamix99 (2050 posts) -

maybe in 2-3 years time

#35 Posted by clone01 (24832 posts) -

Dunno. Why does it matter so much to you, TC?

#36 Edited by blackace (20886 posts) -

@Indicud said:

I said it looks just as good as Infamous SS. Learn to read troll.

@I_can_haz said:

Nope.

Yup!!

@speedfreak48t5p said:

No. The Xbone is a weak piece of shit. Lemmings are in denial over their purchase.

Thank you Kaz for the wonderful technology you call PS4.

I think we have another dumb trolling cow here. lmao!!

#37 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3611 posts) -

All of them, because lolSony.

#38 Posted by sailor232 (4817 posts) -

Make Infamous a bustling city full of scared people, traffic, a world alive and I would be impressed. As it is, its like they made a demo world with a copy paste enemy scheme and stopped there to release it. So yes, I think even games like Watch Dogs look better, at least there's things going on.

#39 Edited by aroxx_ab (10051 posts) -

Yeah it will, Infamous is just a 1year game...but then at the same time when Xboner get that wonder how Ps4 games will look like :D

#40 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (8144 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

All of them, because lolSony.

So much jelly.

#41 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

Very doubtful.

Hell, none will look as good as TLoU remaster

#42 Posted by Cloud_imperium (3643 posts) -

Ryse already looks better .

#43 Posted by Batt1eRatt1e (108 posts) -

Ryse has better graphics. Fail thread.

#44 Edited by UnbiasedPoster (875 posts) -

Doubt it. Maybe down the road, but PS4 games will look loads better so it won't matter.

#45 Posted by delta3074 (18410 posts) -

Of course it will, infamous SS is an early game, both Consoles will have games with better graphics down the line once developers learn how to optimise there engines for each console.

#46 Posted by CrashNBurn281 (424 posts) -

I really cannot wait for a PS4 game to come out with knockout visuals and is actually fun.

ISS shouldn't be something to shoot for. I had more fun playing Killzone. The Xbone probably will get similar visuals later in the cycle, but I wouldn't wish that level of boring even on lems.

Wait for real Sony exclusives to set the standard.

#47 Posted by Cheleman (7707 posts) -

come on son

thats like asking if krillin will ever be stronger than goku

#48 Posted by Guy_Brohski (299 posts) -

New topic:

Will the PS4 ever get a 1080p 60fps racing game?

#49 Edited by Sagemode87 (1003 posts) -

LMAO at people saying Ryse looks better. Clearly you guys are X1 only owners lol.

#50 Posted by hello505 (136 posts) -
@Sagemode87 said:

LMAO at people saying Ryse looks better. Clearly you guys are X1 only owners lol.

Well, DUH.