Wii -- The ONLY CONSOLE EVER to have the WORST games with the most software.

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PhoebusFlows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 PhoebusFlows
Member since 2007 • 2050 Posts
[QUOTE="no_submission"]

Wii:1 AAAE,4 AAE

PS3:0 AAAE,3 AAE

Who doesn't have games now huh sheep?

Eponique

*cough**cough*

"Oh yeah... JUST WAIT!!!"

When's the next XBOX port coming out anyway?

Um the one AA Wii game (pathetic btw) IS A PORT. You of all people should not be laughing at ports with the flops by Ubisoft that they dumped on the Wii, at least PS3 has the power to handle a variety of games on the next level.

Grasshopper_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Grasshopper_12
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
[QUOTE="Eponique"][QUOTE="no_submission"]

PhoebusFlows

*cough**cough*

Um the one AA Wii game (pathetic btw) IS A PORT. You of all people should not be laughing at ports with the flops by Ubisoft that they dumped on the Wii, at least PS3 has the power to handle a variety of games on the next level.

I hate to do this, but 2 AAA's on the PS3 are also ports. So your point is moot. Also don't too far from the topic please. This thread is about the sales and game of the Wii. Thank you!

Oh, and the Wii has 7 AA's, not 1.

no_submission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 no_submission
Member since 2007 • 961 Posts
[QUOTE="no_submission"][QUOTE="Eponique"][QUOTE="no_submission"]

Eponique

*cough**cough*

Hey, PS2 called... it wants it's games back.

Take 'em.

But the XBOX would be a mean kid if it takes its back from the PS3, it would have nothing then.

At least those xbox and 360 ports look great and have bonus features, what was the difference between Wii's version of RE4 and PS2's besides the controls?

Eponique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 Eponique
Member since 2007 • 17918 Posts
[QUOTE="Eponique"][QUOTE="no_submission"][QUOTE="Eponique"][QUOTE="no_submission"]

no_submission

*cough**cough*

Hey, PS2 called... it wants it's games back.

Take 'em.

But the XBOX would be a mean kid if it takes its back from the PS3, it would have nothing then.

At least those xbox and 360 ports look great and have bonus features, what was the difference between Wii's version of RE4 and PS2's besides the controls?

Then we've still got1 AAAE andyou don't? That's always a thought...

DSgamer64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#55 DSgamer64
Member since 2007 • 4449 Posts
Funny considering most of the games that came out for the Wii after launched were rushed ports of crappy games and the few exclusives were not that great. Now developers are making games for the Wii exclusively, Nintendo alone is working on at least 75 Wii titles or something in that range, mind you not all of them will be huge epic titles. Either way, the Wii has more potential to get far better games, and once developers realise that, things will change. I mean Kojima already knows that the Wii is a huge success and will no doubt be making a few games for it, why do you think Konami has been making tonnes of games for the DS, because it hasnt sold well? Jesus, consoles with the best sales get the most games, the PS1 and PS2 were both evidence of that.
HeIsLeGeNd2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 HeIsLeGeNd2442
Member since 2007 • 93 Posts

I think you have overlooked that many developers were too quick to jump on the wii bandwagon suddenly after it's initial success, they rushed development of games in an effort to make money and the result were a lot of half-assed games that not many people enjoyed. Now that the launch period is over and develepors have no rush, it is safe to say that the quality of wii games should improve. You are right about one thing, the amount of wii games will grow but I do not think you will see so many crappy games in the future. You are entitled to your opinion but your prediction has little support and is totally based on results of a rushed and frantic launch period that the wii had. Also, I don't see what comapring the wii to past consoles does, there will always be a dominant system in ageneration and you said that the ps2 had a lot of great games, well the already does havegood games and it will continue to gain great additions to it's library.

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

Wii: 2 AAA's, 7 AA's

PS3:3 AAA"s, 17 AA's

no_submission

according to attachrates, you know ppl that actually buy games, wii owners buy more games than ps3 owners. I'd say it's the ps3 owners that are telling the industry they don't have games. their dollars speak louder than your posts.

ChiefFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#58 ChiefFreeman
Member since 2005 • 5667 Posts
[QUOTE="Grasshopper_12"][QUOTE="AvIdGaMeR444"][QUOTE="PhoebusFlows"]

The Wii doesn't have the most games now, the Xbox 360 does (as far as this current gen)

But I agree a lot of the Wii is 5.0-scoring crap. I can high-five you on that one.

AvIdGaMeR444

It will eventually. And it will break the trend in a very negative way. Gameboy had the most games and best selection vs. other other handhelds. Atari 2600 had the most games and best selection vs. the competition. NES had the most games and best selection vs. the competition. SNES had the most games and best selection vs. the competition. PS1 had the most games and best selection vs. competition. PS2 had the most games and best selection vs. the competition.

Wii is going to have the most games and the WORST selection vs. the competition. This has never happened in videogame history.

Can I borrow you're crystal ball? There's no way to know that for sure.

If the current pattern of Wii software continues, it will have the most games and worst selection vs. the competition. And after SSBB, SMG, and MP3, I don't see anything good on the horizon on Wii...

That's why Nintendo is forced to "space out" the relase time of its big name titles. There's so much crap filler in between. Their philosophy hasn't changed since the N64 era.