Why is the X1 controller using AA an issue to people?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts
Because cows have to have something to moan about. I'd rather have To replace a set of batteries than replace a whole controller. clyde46
Common sense says you don't have to replace the controller. A replacement battery is less than $5. Thanks for trying. Come again.
ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts
Wireless and having to charge is for the birds. Heclogit
This is where you fail, who in the hell still plays with corded controllers?
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Because cows have to have something to moan about. I'd rather have To replace a set of batteries than replace a whole controller. clyde46
Never ever had to replace a PS controller since PS1.

Also, who says Xbox controller cant break?

Moron logic confirmed. Thanks again clyde.

Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Kaz_Son
Member since 2013 • 1389 Posts
[QUOTE="clyde46"]Because cows have to have something to moan about. I'd rather have To replace a set of batteries than replace a whole controller. Murderstyle75
Common sense says you don't have to replace the controller. A replacement battery is less than $5. Thanks for trying. Come again.

True, that lame Lemming excuse is shitty. Besides, my launch PS3 controllers from 2006 still work just fine so you may never actually need to replace the batteries during your console's lifetime.
Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts
[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Lol batteries... what devices do you buy that require separate batteries these days? Only TV remote still need them. Actually, TV remote, Xbox One, TV, Xbox... now it makes sense.Kaz_Son
lol true. It all makes sense now :lol:

Actually I think vibrators require seperate batteries as well.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#56 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="clyde46"]Because cows have to have something to moan about. I'd rather have To replace a set of batteries than replace a whole controller. Kaz_Son

True, that lame Lemming excuse is shitty. Besides, my launch PS3 controllers from 2006 still work just fine so you may never actually need to replace the batteries during your console's lifetime.

Clyde's a lemming?
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Kaz_Son
[QUOTE="Kaz_Son"][QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Lol batteries... what devices do you buy that require separate batteries these days? Only TV remote still need them. Actually, TV remote, Xbox One, TV, Xbox... now it makes sense.Murderstyle75
lol true. It all makes sense now :lol:

Actually I think vibrators require seperate batteries as well.

:lol:
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
[QUOTE="Murderstyle75"][QUOTE="clyde46"]Because cows have to have something to moan about. I'd rather have To replace a set of batteries than replace a whole controller. Kaz_Son

All my controllers still work. I still have a original PS1 controller that still works. If you treat you stuff right then it should last forever. Fact of the matter is though, if the battery were to die, all I need to do is pop some new batteries or a new battery pack in the back of the X1 controller and I'm playing again. With the DS3 and DS4 you either have to open the controller and replace the battery yourself, buy a new controller or set the defective one back to Sony.
Kaz_Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Kaz_Son
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="Kaz_Son"][QUOTE="Murderstyle75"] Common sense says you don't have to replace the controller. A replacement battery is less than $5. Thanks for trying. Come again.

Clyde's a lemming?

No, I don't think he is. I'm just saying that excuse is the excuse I've seen a lot of lemmings use around here.
CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts
Those of us who were trained as kids know all about this. Apparently not for everybody. Battery-Acid.jpg
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"]Because cows have to have something to moan about. I'd rather have To replace a set of batteries than replace a whole controller. Douevenlift_bro

Never ever had to replace a PS controller since PS1.

Also, who says Xbox controller cant break?

Moron logic confirmed. Thanks again clyde.

Read comprehension fail.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
Already threads on this.