Why is it ok for Pokemon and Nintendo to releases 2 version of same games?

• 147 results
sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16047 Posts

@jg4xchamp: duh, of course they didnt its why I am calling out why Nintendo gets a pass for doing these bullcraps. On "that version" I am saying Nintendo have experience combining the versions and enhancing the experience. Now not only that they choose to remake the worst version of games when the enhanced version exist, they even remove enhanced version improvements. I am giving solution to the whole why there no reason for versions to still exists, cause dev can easy program it. Like they already bundling pokemon Diamond and Pearl remake together this is just one more extra step.

Plus idk probably someone want to experience battling legendary pokemon or catching the different pokemon of each version. More is always good.

@jg4xchamp said:

At best someone banking their Pokémon, deleting the save and starting again to get em all without having to interact with anyone….which is entirely avoidable by just using the online trade center in the game. No communication needed.

This is my earlier point of why no reason versions should exist anymore as below. You could just go into the Global Trade System and search for pokemon you want. No communication needed at all. Versions is an outdated concept as there is little social interaction into the Pokemon trading aspect anymore.

@jg4xchamp said:
@sakaixx said:

I dont discount the trading aspect as its an important part of the game but the 2 version itself I am not fond off. As my point is, no reason for versions as you are not limited by the social aspect as u can still trade pokemons regardless. You dont need to even communicate that much the global trading section allows u to deposit pokemon and search for pokemon u want.

Plus Nintendo and Gamefreak makes money out of those pokemon bank anyway. If you want to move more than 30 pokemon you gotta pay.