Why doesn't Ubisoft try to optimize their PC versions?

• 73 results
DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Because everybody else does. Even COD this year is running well. DA Inquisition is a good version, apparently

But Ubisoft seems to **** it up non stop nowadays. Sure, there's some outliners. The 30fps lock on NFS Rivals. The Evil Within's issues, but it was açsp problematic on consoles. FFXIII was a terrible port, but after VC, Square seems to be putting some effort into it.

If the PC port of GTA V and Destiny (very liekly) are also of good quality, it would put Ubisoft with the worst track record of bad pc version from AAA publishers lately.

But why? They have their own digital platform and their games can sell well on PC. I mean, it's not like COD is pc focused nowadays. Why not put the effort in to give proper pc versions so people want to buy them?

On the other hand, it seems they're not even trying with console versions either

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

Probably because their games run like shit on all platforms. Far Cry 4 wasn't that bad of a port.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Because a long time ago before Steam was a thing, and PC piracy was a big problem, Ubisoft decided "**** all PC pirates", and has since made shit PC ports not ever taking the time to consider that in today's market, now that Steam IS a thing, and PC is more popular than ever, that if they'd simply make good ports they'd reap the benefits.

They're still stuck in the mindset of 2002.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

I think you meant to say, "Why doesn't Ubisoft try to optimise their games"

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@TheFadeForever said:

Probably because their games run like shit on all platforms. Far Cry 4 wasn't that bad of a port.

@ten_pints said:

The thing is, the console versions, besides Unity, are "well optimized". Atleast enough. Sure, WD should have been 1080p/900p. And FC4's AA solution seems to create some bluriness.

But they run at locked 30fps, with high settings and without noticeable issues.

FC4 has fantastic performance optimization and a greta deal of options on PC. But suffers from horrible stuttering, probably caused by the bad multi threading.

And that's FC4. Let's nto talk about all the AC games and WD.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Far Cry 3 and 4 were good ports and were well optimized. At least for Nvidia cards. Their third person open world games, Watch Dogs and AC, were unoptimized because there's just so much shit to deal with, I doubt it would be worth the effort.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

I',m not trolling, but I really think the game is going to get pirated more than it will sell, so why bother putting the time and money in to do it right.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheFadeForever

@deadline-zero0 said:

@TheFadeForever said:

@ten_pints said:

The thing is, the console versions, besides Unity, are "well optimized". Atleast enough. Sure, WD should have been 1080p/900p. And FC4's AA solution seems to create some bluriness.

FC4 has fantastic performance optimization and a greta deal of options on PC. But suffers from horrible stuttering, probably caused by the bad multi threading.

my friend experience no stuttering in playing FC4

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Eh.....hard to optimize when PCs aren't all the same.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@TheFadeForever said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@TheFadeForever said:

@ten_pints said:

SSD and or multiple harddrives?

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

ppl luv pirating ubisoft games

I forgot since when this trend started, but I know it like exploded after some dev or manager was saying BS about piracy

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@TheFadeForever said:

As of the last two days, neither do my PC.

iwasgood2u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iwasgood2u
Member since 2009 • 831 Posts

They want to avoid world war 3 between fanboys

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@jun_aka_pekto said:

@TheFadeForever said:

As of the last two days, neither do my PC.

To point this out, i'm not saying it's happening to everyone. I wasn't getting that much stuttering on WD after putting textures on high instead of the 3GB ultra ones.

But it does seem to be an big issue for many, including TB and DF,

I'm not saying FC4 is a disaster. Just that, despite the great quality of the performance and options, they still fucked up on cpu core usage.

Apparently, FC3 had a micro stuttering issue aswell on launch, but i picked it up sometime latter and didn't have problem. Hopefully FC4 also gets fixed.

And there's still the matter of WD and AC. Does anybody have hopes for The Division and R6 to not be messed up.

quebec946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 quebec946
Member since 2007 • 1607 Posts

because they are lax and greedy.

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

Why would they waste the time when they know the game will just be pirated?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@UnbiasedPoster said:

Why would they waste the time when they know the game will just be pirated?

That's just stup............oh wait, it's you

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

They have three options. Option one is delay the release of the entire game on all platforms. Option two is to delay just the PC version for further QA. Option three is to release the game on all platforms to hit their chosen release date (that was probably picked by some group of "experts" that determined which day would be the best to launch).

Considering that console versions of Ubisoft's games are still the biggest money makers, the PC audience is still the smallest, and upsetting PC gamers does not have a huge ripple effect on console sales, Ubisoft execs probably don't care and just have their devs push out games on the targeted release date. Instead of just flat out saying it how it is, their PR or the people in charge constantly try to find some reason like piracy to blame for them not releasing proper ports. They won't be honest with us to say that the PC versions don't make them a lot of money and despite releasing broken games sales of their games don't seem to drop by enough to make it uneconomical to support the platform.

I've also heard of some rumors that the higher ups have convinced themselves that the PC is an extremely toxic environment. Partly from the pirating they see on the platform but also partly from the hostile consumer base. The loudest people on the internet have always been PC gamers.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@TheFadeForever said:

@ten_pints said:

Only TXAA does this. The MSAA and SMAA solutions do not. Overall, I am fairly pleased with the performance of FC4. I am especially happy that the godrays can be enabled even with an AMD GPU, as they REEEAAALLLY, RREEEAALLLY improve the overall look of the game (if you find it desaturates the image too much turn it down to the volumetric fog setting). The stuttering is annoying, but doesn't ruin the game imo, especially as it's not too noticeable when on foot.

@Heil68 It's been the top seller on steam since its release, so there's obviously some people buying it. I don't blame people for pirating it though....after the fiasco with Unity, I can understand why some would want to try it before they buy.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@cfisher2833 said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@TheFadeForever said:

@ten_pints said:

Only TXAA does this. The MSAA and SMAA solutions do not. Overall, I am fairly pleased with the performance of FC4. I am especially happy that the godrays can be enabled even with an AMD GPU, as they REEEAAALLLY, RREEEAALLLY improve the overall look of the game (if you find it desaturates the image too much turn it down to the volumetric fog setting). The stuttering is annoying, but doesn't ruin the game imo, especially as it's not too noticeable when on foot.

@Heil68 It's been the top seller on steam since its release, so there's obviously some people buying it. I don't blame people for pirating it though....after the fiasco with Unity, I can understand why some would want to try it before they buy.

Well I thought I read a rumor that had them saying as much, but obliviously PC games sell. Diablo 3 sold what 10 million?

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@cfisher2833: Was refering to the console's unique AA solution lookign a some DF pics and NeoGaf comparisons. But that's a minor point anyway, so sorry for any confusion.

@Wasdie said:

They have three options. Option one is delay the release of the entire game on all platforms. Option two is to delay just the PC version for further QA. Option three is to release the game on all platforms to hit their chosen release date (that was probably picked by some group of "experts" that determined which day would be the best to launch).

Considering that console versions of Ubisoft's games are still the biggest money makers, the PC audience is still the smallest, and upsetting PC gamers does not have a huge ripple effect on console sales, Ubisoft execs probably don't care and just have their devs push out games on the targeted release date. Instead of just flat out saying it how it is, their PR or the people in charge constantly try to find some reason like piracy to blame for them not releasing proper ports. They won't be honest with us to say that the PC versions don't make them a lot of money and despite releasing broken games sales of their games don't seem to drop by enough to make it uneconomical to support the platform.

I've also heard of some rumors that the higher ups have convinced themselves that the PC is an extremely toxic environment. Partly from the pirating they see on the platform but also partly from the hostile consumer base. The loudest people on the internet have always been PC gamers.

I get your point Wasdie.

But COD sells much more an consoles and got a great port this year. Let's do a hypothetical for a moment and say the GTA V and Destiny ports, considering they sell much more consoles, end up being good. That would put R* and Activision, which aren't known for the best pc versions (MP3 was good on my rig atleast) would have better quality on pc than Ubisoft.

Sure, PC may not be the biggest seller for Assassin's Creed, but Unity was a top seller on Steam for a while. And DD profits margins are great too.

I believe PC makes up about 20% of Ubisofts profit overall. It may not be as large, but i dont' see why that's a reason for their games to continue having such large glaring issues from crashes, to stutteringm to frame rate locking at 60 (atleast for me)

Then again, like i saidm even the console versions are having problems nowadays

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#23 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

If the PC port of GTA V and Destiny (very liekly) are also of good quality, it would put Ubisoft with the worst track record of bad pc version from AAA publishers lately.

But why? They have their own digital platform and their games can sell well on PC. I mean, it's not like COD is pc focused nowadays. Why not put the effort in to give proper pc versions so people want to buy them?

The people running Ubisoft are not good people. Or smart. Apparently, because there are a lot of pirated versions being downloaded, they are going to punish paying customers, while also gleefully pocketing the money - all the while believing themselves to be the "victim"

Some programmer apparently claimed Microsoft is party behind it - and that wouldn't surprise me. Unlike Sony and Nintendo, they can't make a console desirable on 1st party alone.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

@cfisher2833: Was refering to the console's unique AA solution lookign a some DF pics and NeoGaf comparisons. But that's a minor point anyway, so sorry for any confusion.

@Wasdie said:

I get your point Wasdie.

But again, COD sells much more an consoles and got a great port this year. Let's do a hypothetical for a moment and say GTA V and Destiny ports, considering they sell much more consoles, end up being good. That would put R* and Activision, whcih aren't knwon for the best pc versions (MP3 was good on my PC atleast) would have quality on pc than Ubisoft.

Sure, PC may not be the biggest seller for Assassin's Creed, but it was a top seller on Steam for a while. And DD profits margins are great too.

I believe PC make sup about 20% of Ubisofts profit overall. It may not be as large, but i dont' see why that's a reason for their games to continue having such large glaring issues form crashes, to stuttering to frame rate lockign at 60 (atleast for me)

But like i said, even the console versions are having problems nowadays

Well this is all in addition to the fact that Ubisoft is doing a terrible job of managing their releases. They aren't given devs enough time or resources to develop their games properly and they are clearly over-managing every aspect of development. Stuff like the companion app for Unity is proof that somebody higher up is calling the shots too much and forcing developers to waste time implementing garbage.

In this situation the PC is going to get screwed the worst as it needs the most QA work since the PC is an incredibly diverse platform itself. When Ubisoft is pushing for a release of their games without delay, the PC version is the one that will suffer the most as the devs aren't going to have the time to do proper QA on it.

Activision has 3 main studios working on 3 versions of CoD with a few studios rotating between projects to help development and polish. This means each CoD game now, starting with Advance Warfare, gets 3 years of development instead of two. The effect was obvious. Aside from a small handful of launch-day bugs on all platforms, CoD AW launched relatively smoothly. No launch of a big multiplayer game is ever going to go perfectly so a few bugs that are quickly addressed is excusable.

Ubisoft is still pushing for 2 year cycles for most of their games. The Division may be the first game of theirs in awhile that gets more than 2 years of dev time.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheFadeForever

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Wasdie said:

I get your point Wasdie.

But COD sells much more an consoles and got a great port this year. Let's do a hypothetical for a moment and say the GTA V and Destiny ports, considering they sell much more consoles, end up being good. That would put R* and Activision, which aren't known for the best pc versions (MP3 was good on my rig atleast) would have better quality on pc than Ubisoft.

Sure, PC may not be the biggest seller for Assassin's Creed, but Unity was a top seller on Steam for a while. And DD profits margins are great too.

I believe PC makes up about 20% of Ubisofts profit overall. It may not be as large, but i dont' see why that's a reason for their games to continue having such large glaring issues from crashes, to stutteringm to frame rate locking at 60 (atleast for me)

Then again, like i saidm even the console versions are having problems nowadays

second fiscal quarter

• PlayStation 4 21%
  • PlayStation 3 19%
  • PC 17%
  • Xbox360 16%
  • Xbox One 9%
  • Wii 2%
  • Wii U 1%
  • Vita 1%
  • 3DS 1%
  • Other 13%

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

To point this out, i'm not saying it's happening to everyone. I wasn't getting that much stuttering on WD after putting textures on high instead of the 3GB ultra ones.

But it does seem to be an big issue for many, including TB and DF,

I'm not saying FC4 is a disaster. Just that, despite the great quality of the performance and options, they still fucked up on cpu core usage.

Apparently, FC3 had a micro stuttering issue aswell on launch, but i picked it up sometime latter and didn't have problem. Hopefully FC4 also gets fixed.

And there's still the matter of WD and AC. Does anybody have hopes for The Division and R6 to not be messed up.

One difference I noticed with stuttering between FC3 and FC4 (on my PC) is that FC3 stuttered with DX9 and at regular/timed intervals even though framerates were pretty high. There was no stuttering at all with DX11. The stuttering on Far Cry 4 was infrequent and only when moving fast. I applied the two .xml file settings which got rid of stuttering altogether. I never had a problem with one core overloading. There are six cores (of my FX-8350) in use when I play the game with a seventh core sometimes showing activity when I ride vehicles. None of them were ever taxed to 100% with nothing going on.

http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1163/11630370/2742436-fc4+with+task+manager.jpg

I assume Far Cry 4 to be a much more graphically dense version of Far Cry 3. At Ultra, Far Cry 4 stresses my GTX 770 more (compared to Far Cry 3). With Far Cry 4, I don't use 8xMSAA or 4xMSAA unlike in Far Cry 3 where the game is still playable with those AA settings.

In short, Far Cry 4 is par for the course to me.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@Wasdie: You make great points. I just think it's stupid how it seems to be a constant theme with their large budget IPs.

FC4 is what's shocking me abit considering the stuttering existed on the launch version of FC3.

btw, isn't The Division being worked on by some kind of second party type team? Or is it a full internal Ubisoft team?

@TheFadeForever said:

Thanks for the chart. Insane how ti usd to be 27% and half in 1 year.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheFadeForever

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Wasdie: You make great points. I just think it's stupid how it seems to be a constant theme with their large budget IPs.

FC4 is what's shocking me abit considering the stuttering existed on the launch version of FC3.

btw, isn't The Division being worked on by some kind of second party type team? Or is it a full internal Ubisoft team?

@TheFadeForever said:

Thanks for the chart. Insane how ti usd to be 27% and half in 1 year.

Probably because of poor WD port

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

Because everybody else does. Even COD this year is running well. DA Inquisition is a good version, apparently

But Ubisoft seems to **** it up non stop nowadays. Sure, there's some outliners. The 30fps lock on NFS Rivals. The Evil Within's issues, but it was açsp problematic on consoles. FFXIII was a terrible port, but after VC, Square seems to be putting some effort into it.

On the other hand, it seems they're not even trying with console versions either

Fyi Sledgehammer did a poor job with CoD this year even though it was fun for a CoD game, in fact I have't played it in two weeks cause of the issues it had. DA3 is probably a little better in the optimization department compared to CoD, Unity, Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4, at least Bioware released patches pretty quickly along with Nvidia driver updates

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#30 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

They prefer to put in as little work as possible in order to get the game out on schedule and will always blame pirates for being half-assed.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#31 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@Heil68 said:

I',m not trolling, but I really think the game is going to get pirated more than it will sell, so why bother putting the time and money in to do it right.

better games (better optimized) sell more on PC than a crappy port or a total mess like BF4, those games dont cost all that much, 1 dollar spent on optimizing a already build game can make 100x $ return on sales, i hope thats why gtav is getting delayed

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@TheFadeForever said:

Far Cry 4 PC is an awful port, are you kidding me? No direct mouse input, 16:9 only, weird performance problems (tons of users w/ high end setups experiencing stuttering, including myself), Uplay required (2x DRM if you're running Steam), and a million other smaller annoying problems.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheFadeForever

@KHAndAnime said:

@TheFadeForever said:

Far Cry 4 PC is an awful port, are you kidding me? No direct mouse input, 16:9 only, weird performance problems (tons of users w/ high end setups experiencing stuttering, including myself), Uplay required (2x DRM if you're running Steam), and a million other smaller annoying problems.

At the same level as AC Unity? No, it might not be the best port but runs way better than Unity. Obviously its going to be mix with many users. I heard many postive feedbacks from pcgamer so not everyone consider it anywhere near bad.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

they're assholes

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#36 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@farrell2k said:

Because despite what hermits stepping here tell you, past is out of control on the pc, with piracy rates of up to 90% in a lot of cases. Of I were a game developer, is concentrate on consoles.

90%-95% of piracy and still 20% average of total ubisoft sales are on PC?

if you consider that the paying PC players (5-10%) represent 20% of total sales, it would mean that PC total player count (paying and not paying) are equivalent to 200% up to 400% of the ubisoft sales numbers

lets say that FC4 sale 5 millions on all platforms, if piracy numbers are real, PC total players would be up to 20 millions, thats a bit hard to believe, 20 million players with high end PCs for every big game released, it would be like PC is 10X bigger than consoles

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

Because their games are so optimized on consoles. That 900p and 30 fps

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DEadliNE-Zero0

@Ballroompirate said:

Fyi Sledgehammer did a poor job with CoD this year even though it was fun for a CoD game, in fact I have't played it in two weeks cause of the issues it had. DA3 is probably a little better in the optimization department compared to CoD, Unity, Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4, at least Bioware released patches pretty quickly along with Nvidia driver updates

What was wrong with your AW pc version? I didn't buy it, but everyone from DF, to TB, to DSO, to Linus, to overall gamer impressions point to a very solid pc version.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39  Edited By princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

Ubisoft works their developers like slaves and enforces stringent production deadlines. As a result not a lot of effort is put into optimization and polish. It has little to do with piracy and more to do with Ubisoft being a terrible company deadset on churning out rehashes of their AAA franchises every year.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Because they don't feel like they need to. Then they get bit in the ass and the next title is optimized. It's a perpetual cycle that we consumers allow them to continue with.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Black Flag ran pretty good. Don't know about Unity.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

Probably because they make more money off console releases. Isn't it like 90% of pc releases get pirated?

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

I blame nvidia, every company they partner with always shits out an unoptimized mess. It's probably a tactic to sell expensive higher end cards.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

Probably because they make more money off console releases. Isn't it like 90% of pc releases get pirated?

100% of all games get pirated on all platforms.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

It's not optimized on any system. Console version barely runs at 30 fps on low-medium....PC version can hit 60 fps constant on high-ultra.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@JangoWuzHere said:

I blame nvidia, every company they partner with always shits out an unoptimized mess. It's probably a tactic to sell expensive higher end cards.

lol Nvidia has nothing to do with the optimization state of games. They pay publishers to use their tech/programing, so they can promote. UBi 100% the problem

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:
FFXIII was a terrible port, but after VC, Square seems to be putting some effort into it.

Wut?

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

FFXIII was a terrible port, but after VC, Square seems to be putting some effort into it.

What does Square have to do with Valkyria Chronicles?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

Because they are a garbage company with garbage devs?