Why do people say that the PS4 has no games?

• 135 results
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

I haven't turned my PS4 on in about 4 months. If I'm playing games at home, I'm almost always on my PC. I'll turn my Wii U on every once in a while to play Mario Kart 8. Sometimes I use my 3DS for Smash Bros or my Vita for Dragon's Crown, but I'd say I play my PC 99% of the time. I still play the PS3 a lot and still buy games for it because it's the newest system my girlfriend has a her house until she buys a Wii U. For everything the PS4 has to offer, I have a better version of it on PC.

That said, most video game consumers, actually the mass majority of video game consumers, only own 1 system. It's not common at all for gamers to have all the next gen systems or even 2 of them. 90%+ of gamers will buy one system and not only that, they won't even play it that much and it will collect a lot of dust. The kind of gamers on here who own every next gen system and play for hours on end every day is a very special case, you're not normal. That's not what normal people do. Gaming is an afterthought to normal people and they are lucky to put in a couple hours a week into it. They don't have the time, interest or care to spend that kind of money on more than 1 system.

For these 90%+ gamers, they need to decide, what's the one system to buy? PC is an obvious choice, but the complexity and high upfront costs deter most from even considering venturing into that territory. Console is always a safe bet as it's considered plug and play with little to no hassle. Not only that, it's cheap upfront while not long term, but most people don't think long term.

Every gamer out there, ultra casual, casual, normal and hardcore alike know about the Xbox One reveal blunders. Everyone knows that the Xbox One is a joke on social media and it's popular to make fun of it. The same goes for the Wii U. It wasn't until very recently that the Wii U has stopped becoming such a joke across social media and it's largely due to the fact that the embarrassment of the Xbox One took the spotlight off of it. The Wii U is still heavily made fun of, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be thanks to the Xbox One taking a lot of the heat away.

As sales show, most people have decided to go with the PS4 this gen. The mass majority of PS4 owners don't have a PC, a Wii U or even an Xbox One, they just have the PS4. So when people say they have no games to play, I beg to differ.

The Last of Us Remastered

Flower

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

Rayman Legends

Guacamelee

Minecraft

Fez

Fifa 14

Towerfall Ascension

Velocity 2x

Rogue Legacy

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Zen Pinball 2

Final Fantasy XIV

Resogun Heroes

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Resogun

Assassin's Creed IV

Trine 2

Battlefield 4

Pinball Arcade

Star Wars Pinball

Transistor

The Swapper

NBA 2K14

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

SteamWorld Dig

Metro Redux

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

Child of Light

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

Oddworld Abe's Oddysee: New n Tasty

Injustice Ultimate Edition

Zen Pinball 2

MLB 14 The Show

Fifa 15

Madden 15

Valiant Hearts The Great War

Sports Friends

Watch Dogs

Wolfenstein The New Orer

Need For Speed Rivals

Infamous Second Son

Samurai Warriors 4

Don't Starve

1001 Spikes

Those are just the games rated above an 80% on GameRankings.com. That's not even including games like NBA 2K15, Alien Isolation, Call of Duty Ghosts, Destiny, Killzone Shadow Fall, The Evil Within and more. So yeah, for someone like me who owns a gaming PC, the PS4 doesn't have much for me to play, but for someone who just owns a PS4, it has quite a bit.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By arkephonic

Oh yeah, I forgot to add. For people who take gaming really seriously like the people on here, it's easy to say that the PS4 has been a disappointment because they all own beastly gaming PC rigs. But for your average consumer who doesn't own a PC and only owns a PS4, it's pretty hard to say it's a disappointment thus far considering all those games that are critically acclaimed.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

even as a diehard sony fan, i must admit that ps4 has by far the worst library. :(

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Because delusion is the only reason you can justify owning an XBox this gen.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@KarateeeChop said:

even as a diehard sony fan, i must admit that ps4 has by far the worst library. :(

Who the **** do you think you're fooling?

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 arkephonic
@KarateeeChop said:

My personal favorite system this gen is the Wii U because it has the best exclusives and I have a gaming PC for multiplats. However, for people who only own 1 console and no gaming PC, I really don't see how the Wii U library could be better than the PS4. Since the Xbone and PS4 share multiplats and both have very few exclusives worth mentioning, I think the social media popularity of the PS4 and the increased hardware performance put it over the Xbone in the eyes of consumers.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By arkephonic

My main point of this thread was to touch on how people claim that the PS4 selling as well as it has thus far has been based on hype alone which simply isn't true. People keep waiting for the PS4 sales to slow down once the hype dies down because they claim that the PS4 has no games and people will soon figure that out. The thing is, that's not true. Most PS4 gamers are happy with their purchase and think it has an overabundance of games to play. The PS4 isn't selling because of hype. It's selling because it's the most powerful next gen console at a decent price with full 3rd party support which are everyone's favorite games anyways. It's also selling because social media has led everyone and their grandma to believe that the Wii U and Xbox One are jokes, but that's a different topic.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#8 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Pretty much because lack of exclusives.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

Because fanboys have nothing better to do. The fact that there is a dumbass with the name of ps4hasnogames shows the level of intellect that roams these forums. Lots of trolls and little kids

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts

Yes, if you only own a PS4, there are games to enjoy on it, but as a multi-console owner, I have to say that PS4 without a doubt has the weakest game library right now.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

lol, this gen cracks me up.

how many of those are on ps3?

all of them except like 4?

what a shit start to the gen.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 arkephonic
@Blabadon said:

Pretty much because lack of exclusives.

Exclusives are the only reason I bought a PS4 and the reason why Wii U is my favorite current gen system, but let's not act like exclusives matter in the real world. Exclusives haven't really mattered since the N64 PS1 generation. Multiplats have been becoming more and more prevalent with each passing gen and is one of the reasons why PC gaming is viewed as better and better. Back in the day, PC was missing out on a lot of games only on console but compared to today, PC can play almost everything consoles can but better.

Exclusives only really matter to people around here and other gaming web sites where people care enough to post about video games all day. In the real world, no one cares about exclusives and the sales show that. If exclusives mattered, the Wii U would be in 1st place.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By arkephonic
@FastRobby said:

It has games, just nothing really worth playing and buying the ps4 for

It's the fastest selling console of all time. That list I posted is all games that scored over an 80% on gamerankings.com. There's a lot of games worth playing and buying the PS4 for, but only if you don't own a gaming PC. Like I said, most gamers don't own an updated gaming PC and usually make a decision to buy 1 console, they don't just buy them all. For someone who settles on buying a PS4 as their sole console, it has a lot to keep them busy.

If I wasn't allowed to have a gaming PC for some weird reason and I had to choose only one console to have this generation, it'd easily be PS4 and it's because of the hardware and games. Sure, I'd rather play Battlefield 4 on PC, but if it wasn't an option, I'd rather play it on PS4 than Xbox One and it isn't even on Wii U.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

TC: Why do people say that the PS4 has no games?

Well, that's actually not even true. It's trolling just to annoy, usually by kids who don't own either machine. To be honest, the exact opposite is true.

The PS4 has 30+ more games than the Xbone. If you look at the games in development for PS4/Xbone (both 1st party and 3rd party), the PS4 has more games coming as well. What they are referring to is exclusive games, but even that is not accurate. The Xbone does have a slight lead in exclusives (over PS4 not Wii U), but the tides of change are inbound over 2015-2016 just objectively looking at games in development for both machines. I own both, but it's an easy saying to dispel.

Last count:

PS4 Playable = 143 available to purchase

Xbone Playable = 112 available to purchase

The Wii U was out a year longer and stands above both machines imo currently, but it too had a rough run at first.

They are both early in their life-cycles though. The PS4 does have games, what they mean is that it doesn't have as many exclusives...but even that argument is a joke since both machines are so new it's just sort of argument fodder for 2014. Sony supported the PS3 with 1st party exclusives at the cost of the PS4's total count, but those studios are now underway making their first PS4 games. The exclusives list wars are about to change in the next few years. Besides the data currently available regarding games inbound for both machines, we can also look at how the PS1 was supported over the early PS2, and how the older PS2 was supported over the young PS3, and now we saw how the older PS3 was supported over the PS4. Sony starts off weaker for their new platforms to support the older platforms, and they get stronger and more support (1st/3rd party) as time goes on.

The sales imbalance supporting PS4 isn't going to help matters either as publishers are going to want to make PS4 games first and foremost if this sales trend continues.

I own both machines and I am still playing last gen games and PC more than my new machines. Wii U was disappointing for me too (but better than Xbone/PS4), but at least I got two games to pick up with Smash and Bayonetta 2 releasing at the tail end of the year. You want to point the finger at no games, blame 2014 (crap year) and how young the PS4/Xbone are.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 arkephonic
@farrell2k said:

Let's be completely honest. People say that the PS4 has no games because everything it has is either already on the PS3, or is a boring multiplat that plays better on the PC.

Lots of people want the PS4 just to play those PS3 games with better graphics, though. I can't even imagine how many people bought PS4 just so they could play games already on PS3 with better graphics like Fifa, Madden and CoD.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 arkephonic
@SolidTy said:

The PS4 has about 40 more games than the Xbone.

However, the Xbone has 12 exclusives and the PS4 has 9 so far. The Wii U was out a year longer and stands above both machines, but it too had a rough run at first.

They are both early in their lifecycles though. The PS4 does have games, what they mean is that it doesn't have as many exclusives...but even that argument is a joke since both machines are so new it's just sort of argument fodder for 2014.

Yeah and that's why I haven't played my PS4 in 4 months, it doesn't have exclusives. I'm a PC gamer 99% of the time and only get strayed away from it when there's an exclusive I just have to play. That said, I realize I'm not your average consumer and I think we all know that most video game consumers pick one console per generation and even then, it collects dust because they don't even play that much.

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

Because you're on a forum where a large majority of gamers DO have more than one system?

Why would people here be claiming that the PS4 has tons of games when most of the games are available on systems they already have? People HERE are looking for experiences they aren't already getting in which case the PS4 has shit.

You're right though. Casuals love the PS4.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Because delusion is the only reason you can justify owning an XBox this gen.

That's like saying that hype and memes are the only reasons you can justify owning a PS4.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 arkephonic
@papatrop said:

Because you're on a forum where a large majority of gamers DO have more than one system?

Why would people here be claiming that the PS4 has tons of games when most of the games are available on systems they already have? People HERE are looking for experiences they aren't already getting in which case the PS4 has shit.

You're right though. Casuals love the PS4.

I'm talking about how a really common phrase thrown around here is that PS4 is selling based on hype alone and it has no games. That's just flat out wrong. The people buying the PS4 by the millions aren't the same types of people posting on here looking for exclusive experiences on all their next gen consoles.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Same reason they said 360 had no games: they are stupid.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

This is a gaming forum populated by gaming enthusiasts so I don't see how the "average consumers only buy consoles and one system" argument is really relevant. The majority of us own more than one system and a lot of us have dedicated gaming rigs. I own a PS3 and a powerful gaming PC, as I'm sure a lot of other people here do, and that combo already accounts for a lot of the games you listed in your OP.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

TLDR but if the point of this thread was to prove that the PS4 has no games then mission accomplished sir.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 arkephonic

I mean, every developer wants their games on PS4. It's the highest selling console this gen and developers want their games on it because that means more money for them. Not only that, PlayStation brand has always been synonymous with great 3rd party relations. Even developers for games like Titanfall are regretful that they didn't release on PS4 because of all that lost revenue. Despite PS3 being in last place for the longest time, they still had killer dev support. Now that PS4 is running away with the lead, developers are going to be even more anxious to get their games out on PS4. It's hard to ignore that massive lead and all those potential sales. You have got to imagine that every exclusive developer for the Xbox One is a little bit upset that they aren't getting a piece of that PS4 pie.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@KarateeeChop said:

Bro where the **** have you been? And if you've been trolling me through alts this whole time, you better PM me about that shit.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

"It haz not gamez", yet I've never owned so many games for a console this early in its lifespan.

bigblunt537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 bigblunt537
Member since 2003 • 6907 Posts

I'm definitely not happy with the PS4's line up although I do understand that is has only been 1 year!!! Give it some time. When the PS3 launched we went through the EXACT same thing. By the end of next year we wont even be having this conversation as there will be much more available. If not then I will begin to worry and/or buy an Xbox One.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts
@arkephonic said:
@SolidTy said:

Well, that's actually not even true. It's trolling just to annoy, usually by kids who don't own either machine. To be honest, the exact opposite is true.

The PS4 has 30+ more games than the Xbone. If you look at the games in development for PS4/Xbone (both 1st party and 3rd party), the PS4 has more games coming as well. What they are referring to is exclusive games, but even that is not accurate. The Xbone does have a slight lead in exclusives (over PS4 not Wii U), but the tides of change are inbound over 2015-2016 just objectively looking at games in development for both machines. I own both, but it's an easy saying to dispel.

Last count:

The Wii U was out a year longer and stands above both machines imo currently, but it too had a rough run at first.

They are both early in their life-cycles though. The PS4 does have games, what they mean is that it doesn't have as many exclusives...but even that argument is a joke since both machines are so new it's just sort of argument fodder for 2014. Sony supported the PS3 with 1st party exclusives at the cost of the PS4's total count, but those studios are now underway making their first PS4 games. The exclusives list wars are about to change in the next few years. Besides the data currently available regarding games inbound for both machines, we can also look at how the PS1 was supported over the early PS2, and how the older PS2 was supported over the young PS3, and now we saw how the older PS3 was supported over the PS4. Sony starts off weaker for their new platforms to support the older platforms, and they get stronger and more support (1st/3rd party) as time goes on.

The sales imbalance supporting PS4 isn't going to help matters either as publishers are going to want to make PS4 games first and foremost if this sales trend continues.

I own both machines and I am still playing last gen games and PC more than my new machines. Wii U was disappointing for me too (but better than Xbone/PS4), but at least I got two games to pick up with Smash and Bayonetta 2 releasing at the tail end of the year. You want to point the finger at no games, blame 2014 (crap year) and how young the PS4/Xbone are.

Yeah and that's why I haven't played my PS4 in 4 months, it doesn't have exclusives. I'm a PC gamer 99% of the time and only get strayed away from it when there's an exclusive I just have to play. That said, I realize I'm not your average consumer and I think we all know that most video game consumers pick one console per generation and even then, it collects dust because they don't even play that much.

It certainly does need to get more exclusives. Some got delayed, others aren't announced. It's just a bum year imo.

The Xbone has a few more exclusives, there is no denying it...BUT, neither system has that killer APP must own game just yet. It's been a rough year.

It's like comparing who's the tallest midget, it's pointless right now since neither machine are kicking ass just yet, but kudos to Xbone for having the exclusive edge early on as they did last gen with 360 early on.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@arkephonic: But nobody's talking about sales when it comes to exclusives.

Nobody, outside of really dumb fanboys, cares about the sales, since we can't play them.

Playstation consoles have always been known for great exclusives. Yet, in it's first year, the ps4 is behind the xb1 and wii u (even if just in year 1). Hell, Divinity Original Sin on PC alone tops the ps4 exclusives.

That's why people say it

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45108 Posts

It's mostly from people who bought it out of impulse. And then they complain when it's actually their fault. I would suspect these people are bored with themselves. When I bought mine I knew what I was getting from the get go and have enjoyed it ever since.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

So where were these excuses when last gen when the cows said the 360 had no games. And the only ones stupid enough to balk at the competition are the cows.

The Wii U hasn't been a joke to anyone but the biggest of retards for ages and while the X1 isn't selling as well as the PS4, it's still selling well and it has interesting games now.

Of most people don't actually apply SWs rules to real life but cows have to stop moving the goal posts here. You made it clear last gen multiplats and indie games don't count.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By arkephonic
@SolidGame_basic said:

It's mostly from people who bought it out of impulse. And then they complain when it's actually their fault. I would suspect these people are bored with themselves. When I bought mine I knew what I was getting from the get go and have enjoyed it ever since.

Yeah, same here. I can never understand people who buy things after doing so little research and then look for someone to blame, unable to take any responsibility for their own actions.

When I bought the PS4, I got it because I know that within the next 10 years, it'll have a game I'll want to play that I can't play anywhere else. That's good enough for me.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#35 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Because the exclusive library is freaking terrible. Sure, it has multiplats to play ... but shouldn't there be a reason to own the PS4 outside games that can be found on other systems? Of course, you'll have the cows who bring out the sheer numbers card, but that's including a whole host of DL indie games which don't really make a console stand out. No one buys a PS4 for a game like Hohokum. Either way, yes, the system has games but it lacks a system-seller. It lacks the "must-own" game that every system needs. Even the Xbox One struggles with that largely, but at least it has a better selection of exclusive games.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 arkephonic
@arkephonic said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Because the exclusive library is freaking terrible. Sure, it has multiplats to play ... but shouldn't there be a reason to own the PS4 outside games that can be found on other systems? Of course, you'll have the cows who bring out the sheer numbers card, but that's including a whole host of DL indie games which don't really make a console stand out. No one buys a PS4 for a game like Hohokum. Either way, yes, the system has games but it lacks a system-seller. It lacks the "must-own" game that every system needs. Even the Xbox One struggles with that largely, but at least it has a better selection of exclusive games.

Did you ever consider that maybe the system seller is a multiplat and maybe they choose the PS4 over the Xbox One because of social media? It's become popular to hate on the Xbone and that's every company's nightmare, having their product become the laughing stock of the internet. I mean, why do you think Xbox One is $350 now? They wouldn't have reduced the price by a penny if it was selling well. PS4 is running away with this generation and Microsoft is getting desperate. PS4 hasn't had a single price drop. It's crazy how Microsoft killed their chances of even competing before they even released the system.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Because fanboys are stupid.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Even the Xbox One struggles with that largely, but at least it has a better selection of exclusive games.

Like what?

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

Its because of the exclusive games.

Good grief, i swear the argument is forgotten from time to time here.

First people argue that multiplats dont count.........and now they do?

Video games discussion is getting as bad as games journalism

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@arkephonic said:
@arkephonic said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Did you ever consider that maybe the system seller is a multiplat and maybe they choose the PS4 over the Xbox One because of social media? It's become popular to hate on the Xbone and that's every company's nightmare, having their product become the laughing stock of the internet. I mean, why do you think Xbox One is $350 now? They wouldn't have reduced the price by a penny if it was selling well. PS4 is running away with this generation and Microsoft is getting desperate. PS4 hasn't had a single price drop. It's crazy how Microsoft killed their chances of even competing before they even released the system.

What game is that then? Destiny? I think a lot of people jumped on to the bandwagon based on word of mouth, but also because people largely play multiplats -- not exclusives. Most people who buy consoles are not "system warriors," and when they hear x game is better on y platform and they hear about it frequently... why not jump on? Hell, I bought Shadow of Mordor for PS4 instead of PC so I could enjoy it better from my couch on the big screen. No regrets. Amazing game.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@thegreatgeneral said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Even the Xbox One struggles with that largely, but at least it has a better selection of exclusive games.

Like what?

Link in signature.

pumkinhead22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 pumkinhead22
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts

ps4 is terribad get a gaming pc and play "real" video games like there meant to be played

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@SolidTy said:

TC: Why do people say that the PS4 has no games?

Last count:

PimpTy saying it like it is for all of us with nothing held back.

#Sing it.

#Preach it

#SWERVE

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 arkephonic
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@arkephonic said:
@arkephonic said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

What game is that then? Destiny? I think a lot of people jumped on to the bandwagon based on word of mouth, but also because people largely play multiplats -- not exclusives. Most people who buy consoles are not "system warriors," and when they hear x game is better on y platform and they hear about it frequently... why not jump on? Hell, I bought Shadow of Mordor for PS4 instead of PC so I could enjoy it better from my couch on the big screen. No regrets. Amazing game.

I'd guess games like Fifa, Madden, NBA2k, CoD, Watch Dogs, Destiny, Assassin's Creed etc. are the reasons why most people get PS4.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Like what?

Link in signature.

I cant see signatures. edit: My Notifications dont work either.

But I wanted to hear from you directly which exclusives for xbone are so superior.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@thegreatgeneral said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Link in signature.

I cant see signatures.

But I wanted to hear from you directly which exclusives for xbone are so superior.

Here you go.

TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@thegreatgeneral said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Link in signature.

I cant see signatures.

Here you go.

Cool.

I feared that you wanted to include MCC and other multiplats to push the narrative.

I can accept that objectivly the xbone under GS rules has the better exclusives.

But your list (?) itself proves on the other hand that the PS4 has an overall better library with AAA, AA and A.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@thegreatgeneral said:

Cool.

I feared that you wanted to include MCC and other multiplats to push the narrative.

I can accept that objectivly the xbone under GS rules has the better exclusives.

But your (?) list itself proves on the other hand that the PS4 has an overall better library with AAA, AA and A.

See the above underlined.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Over 300 last time I checked.