Why buy a Pro/Scorpio with the beastly Nintendo NX on the horizon?

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

I chuckled, no really. :P

Sphensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Sphensen
Member since 2012 • 1176 Posts

Contra NX would be awesome!

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

Wait. Did he just refer to a Nintendo product as a beast? That doesn't even sound right.

gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts

I that lineup was real the console war would be over lol

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

if anything the nx is going to be even weaker than og ps4 and x1

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

I bet ProtossRushX is actually a funny dude irl.

At least not a beta male !

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 AzatiS

@ProtossRushX: I rofled irl with SUPER STREET FIGHTER 5 TURBO haha , nice one

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

@ProtossRushX: It's official, you have 4 different personalities, and all 4 are bat shit crazy :P

Yeah, I never figured out what's wrong with that guy. He's either a master troll or has some serious issues. Really can't tell which one.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

lol "beastly Nintendo" lol

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#61 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

One console to rule them all. The NX!

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#62 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

@AzatiS said:
@GameboyTroy said:
@AzatiS said:

@ProtossRushX:

Because NX is a handheld and PRO / SCORPIO are consoles

The NX will be multiple devices. Ignore the damned Eurogamer rumors. The reveal will make things clearer.

You wish ! I dont care whar Eurogamer rumors are , in fact i havent even read about them.

The fact is NX is your traditional handheld and not that of your traditional console. Will be considerable underpowered like all handhelds were before it VS consoles , will use cartrdidges and will be portable. The fact that somehow will be able to plugged on a TV doesnt make it a console by any means.

A lot of websites are using the Eurogamer rumors. Places outside of Europe are using it. They're piggybacking mostly off of one site's rumors.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AzatiS

@GameboyTroy said:
@AzatiS said:
@GameboyTroy said:
@AzatiS said:

@ProtossRushX:

The NX will be multiple devices. Ignore the damned Eurogamer rumors. The reveal will make things clearer.

You wish ! I dont care whar Eurogamer rumors are , in fact i havent even read about them.

The fact is NX is your traditional handheld and not that of your traditional console. Will be considerable underpowered like all handhelds were before it VS consoles , will use cartrdidges and will be portable. The fact that somehow will be able to plugged on a TV doesnt make it a console by any means.

A lot of websites are using the Eurogamer rumors. Places outside of Europe are using it. They're piggybacking mostly off of one site's rumors.

Im using my own logic when it comes to informations and all and only that. Dont forget that i was dead on point with my past analysis over Wii , Wii U , Diablo 3 , X1 ... hell im dead on with my VR analysis i had before even a single VR product got a release ( though ill give it some more time to be fair with it ). So many others also like PS3 etc etc

I need sites and people just to give me the raw info , from there im all alone. I always were , ill always be. And , even if people calling them rumors , im pretty sure that NX is your typical handheld with the ability to play on TV and not your 2 in 1 system that Nintendo promoting it as . Its very very close to that of your typical handheld and faaaaar away of what a traditional console supposed to be in 2017 let alone ever.

Its common logic rather than anything else. Because though the argument of "you are talking rumors " is logical as well , we all gonna have a real , great talk on NX official reveal.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9548 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

With the Nintendo NX and the Mini NES around the corner its time to just save your money and wait for these beasts to arrive.

Mario Galaxy 3

Zelda Breath of the Wild Full HD

Super Metroid 2

Mario Kart NX

Smash Bros. NX

Pokemon NX

Castlevania NX

Super Mario RPG 2

Contra NX

Super Street Fighter 5 Turbo

Zelda Dungeon Maker

Why not skip the scoprio/pro/pc just get the NX. Get the games and you live your happy gaming life in harmony.

As gamers we don't need anything else in our house except one system. This one would deliver every game you would want so why even have anything else in your house at that point. Think about it Zelda Maker how many days of your life could you play it thats the only game I would need all year basically just playing fan made dungeons I don't need anything else I don't need xbox i don't need PC i don't need crap from Sony.

Wait... have Mario Kart, Castlevania, Mario RPG, and Contra been confirmed? If so... damn son. That is beautiful. Add in an updated Super Mario Maker or a sequel and I might just get two at launch. That is a sexy ass list for real. Now if you just pulled some of these out of your ass... well that sucks. Next you'll say a new Faxanadu, Battle of Olympus, and Punch Out all have sequels waiting in the wings as well.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:
@AzatiS said:

@ProtossRushX:

When is the reveal? September...?

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#66 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12804 Posts

I actually like the idea of portable yet home console at the same time - idea of Nintendo, at least they keep thinking imaginative - they made me buy Wii and I didn't own a console since PS1.

Nintendo never went for the all about graphics and generic gameplay, they always thought different.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 GameboyTroy

@shellcase86 said:
@GameboyTroy said:
@AzatiS said:

@ProtossRushX:

When is the reveal? September...?

Well, its probably not going to be this week. They didn't announce when they'll show the NX. Its has to be in October now, that's my guess. The next investors meeting is around October 26.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 GameboyTroy

@WitIsWisdom said:
@ProtossRushX said:

With the Nintendo NX and the Mini NES around the corner its time to just save your money and wait for these beasts to arrive.

Mario Galaxy 3

Zelda Breath of the Wild Full HD

Super Metroid 2

Mario Kart NX

Smash Bros. NX

Pokemon NX

Castlevania NX

Super Mario RPG 2

Contra NX

Super Street Fighter 5 Turbo

Zelda Dungeon Maker

Why not skip the scoprio/pro/pc just get the NX. Get the games and you live your happy gaming life in harmony.

As gamers we don't need anything else in our house except one system. This one would deliver every game you would want so why even have anything else in your house at that point. Think about it Zelda Maker how many days of your life could you play it thats the only game I would need all year basically just playing fan made dungeons I don't need anything else I don't need xbox i don't need PC i don't need crap from Sony.

Wait... have Mario Kart, Castlevania, Mario RPG, and Contra been confirmed? If so... damn son. That is beautiful. Add in an updated Super Mario Maker or a sequel and I might just get two at launch. That is a sexy ass list for real. Now if you just pulled some of these out of your ass... well that sucks. Next you'll say a new Faxanadu, Battle of Olympus, and Punch Out all have sequels waiting in the wings as well.

Were Kojima or Iga involved with the Contra series? If not it could be possible and good.