Why Bioshock, Gears, Mass Effect ARE exclusive

This topic is locked from further discussion.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 L1qu1dSword
Member since 2006 • 2835 Posts

Sure MS is on both boxes but they are for different platforms. Not exclusive to the 360 at all, there is not an ounce of exclusivity as it is on PC.jtickner

never claimed 360 exclusive. It is an MS exclusive. kind of like MLB the show is a SONY exclusive but not a PS3 exclusive.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#102 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
Liquid, PC and 360 do compete with each other. I have a gaming PC, and one of the main reasons I got a PS3 is that I could play most of the 360 hits on the PC. Understand? I dont care whether Microsoft makes both. The more 360 hits come out on PC, the less incentive a PC gamer has to buy a 360 if he/she wants a console. Unfortunately that does not work in reverse. A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc.
L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 L1qu1dSword

Liquid, PC and 360 do compete with each other. I have a gaming PC, and one of the main reasons I got a PS3 is that I could play most of the 360 hits on the PC. Understand? I dont care whether Microsoft makes both. The more 360 hits come out on PC, the less incentive a PC gamer has to buy a 360 if he/she wants a console. Unfortunately that does not work in reverse. A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc.-ArchAngeL-777-

I don't disagree. Read the last few posts in the thread because this exactly the same response I have explained now four times and that was the last.

Seriously people need to read the thread before they post.

BTW your statement saying that PC game are never ported to 360 is just ignorant. Do you have any idea how many pc - > xbox ports there have been since xbox 1?

Guess you never heard of Starcraft 64 which came around in a time before 360 revolutionized console RTS controls. Battlefield for Xbox1 ring any bells? Yeah it was different but with current gen hardware they could easily do it. Look at you talking like EA does not do multiplats...

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 L1qu1dSword

Liquid, PC and 360 do compete with each other. I have a gaming PC, and one of the main reasons I got a PS3 is that I could play most of the 360 hits on the PC. Understand? I dont care whether Microsoft makes both. The more 360 hits come out on PC, the less incentive a PC gamer has to buy a 360 if he/she wants a console. Unfortunately that does not work in reverse. A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc.-ArchAngeL-777-

I don't disagree. Read the last few posts in the thread because this exactly the same response I have explained now four times and that was the last.

gatorteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 gatorteen
Member since 2005 • 2760 Posts
If microsoft makes a royalty off PC games, then I can see where you are coming from, but if they don't they are in no way an exclusive.
L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 L1qu1dSword

If microsoft makes a royalty off PC games, then I can see where you are coming from, but if they don't they are in no way an exclusive.gatorteen

If something like 90 percent of these games are played on Windows( probably more) then does it really matter?

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 L1qu1dSword

If microsoft makes a royalty off PC games, then I can see where you are coming from, but if they don't they are in no way an exclusive.gatorteen

If something like 90 percent of these games are played on Windows( probably more) then does it really matter? The Windows logo isnt just a marketing strategy. It means that game was designed with DirectX in mind.

Besides that do you think that MS has no cut of Gears PC?

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 -ArchAngeL-777-

[QUOTE="-ArchAngeL-777-"]Liquid, PC and 360 do compete with each other. I have a gaming PC, and one of the main reasons I got a PS3 is that I could play most of the 360 hits on the PC. Understand? I dont care whether Microsoft makes both. The more 360 hits come out on PC, the less incentive a PC gamer has to buy a 360 if he/she wants a console. Unfortunately that does not work in reverse. A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc.L1qu1dSword

BTW your statement saying that PC game are never ported to 360 is just ignorant. Do you have any idea how many pc - > xbox ports there have been since xbox 1?

I didnt say PC games are NEVER ported. I said there are a plenty of hits that wont be and gave examples. Dont go off on me about not reading posts, when you totally botched what I said LOL Sure games like Universe at War, Command and Conquer 3, etc have been ported to 360. At the same time, like I said in my post, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Crysis, etc will NEVER be on the 360. The point is there are a HUGE number of hit games on the PC that will NEVER be seen on any console except some alternate version like Battlefield Bad Company instead of Battlefield 2. They are totally different games.
L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 L1qu1dSword

I didnt say PC games are NEVER ported. I said there are a plenty of hits that wont be and gave examples. Dont go off on me about not reading posts, when you totally botched what I said LOL Sure games like Universe at War, Command and Conquer 3, etc have been ported to 360. At the same time, like I said in my post, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Crysis, etc will NEVER be on the 360. The point is there are a HUGE number of hit games on the PC that will NEVER be seen on any console except some alternate version like Battlefield Bad Company instead of Battlefield 2. They are totally different games.

How did I possibly misinterpret "it never works in reverse".

Crysis probably IS coming to 360 and PS3 btw. I notice you make no mention of Starcraft seeing as you were dead wrong there. I mean if it was done for N64 I think it could probably go for 360 to. Not saying it will, but simply disproving your statement that it certainly never could.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts

If something like 90 percent of these games are played on Windows( probably more) then does it really matter? The Windows logo isnt just a marketing strategy. It means that game was designed with DirectX in mind.

L1qu1dSword

90% of everything computer related (minus servers) use Windows, so it doesn't matter whether or not computers use it. and Microsoft only got any payments from Gears because they published it, like they got royalties for any and all copies of the Mac version of Age of Empires III.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 L1qu1dSword
[QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"]

Hewkii

90% of everything computer related (minus servers) use Windows, so it doesn't matter whether or not computers use it. and Microsoft only got any payments from Gears because they published it, like they got royalties for any and all copies of the Mac version of Age of Empires III.

who cares why they got money for it. point is i was responding to someone who said they would see my point if MS saw money for the PC port of Gears and it does. Period.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Hewkii

who cares why they got money for it. point is i was responding to someone who said they would see my point if MS saw money for the PC port of Gears and it does. Period.

L1qu1dSword

logically, then, there are such things as "EA exclusives".

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 -ArchAngeL-777-

L1qu1dSword

Crysis probably IS coming to 360 and PS3 btw. I notice you make no mention of Starcraft seeing as you were dead wrong there. I mean if it was done for N64 I think it could probably go for 360 to. Not saying it will, but simply disproving your statement that it certainly never could.

LOL let me help you with the qoute...again. Here is what I said: "Unfortunately that does not work in reverse. A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc." That is a DIRECT cut and paste from my comment. Notice I dont say "never works in reverse". Also I make no mention of PC games NEVER coming to console. I just listed those that wont. My mistake on Starcraft. I forgot they tried it waaaaay back...and failed. Starcraft 2 will not likely see the console just as Warcraft 3 never made it either. Also, Crysis is not confirmed for console, so there is no "probably" about it. The PCs are having a hard enough time running it full up. Imagine the problems on consoles.
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 -ArchAngeL-777-

[QUOTE="ArchAngeL-777"] I didnt say PC games are NEVER ported. I said there are a plenty of hits that wont be and gave examples. Dont go off on me about not reading posts, when you totally botched what I said LOL Sure games like Universe at War, Command and Conquer 3, etc have been ported to 360. At the same time, like I said in my post, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Crysis, etc will NEVER be on the 360. The point is there are a HUGE number of hit games on the PC that will NEVER be seen on any console except some alternate version like Battlefield Bad Company instead of Battlefield 2. They are totally different games.L1qu1dSword

LOL let me help you with the qoute...again. Here is what I said: "Unfortunately that does not work in reverse. A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc." That is a DIRECT cut and paste from my comment. Notice I dont say "never works in reverse". Also I make no mention of PC games NEVER coming to console. I just listed those that wont. My mistake on Starcraft. I forgot they tried it waaaaay back...and failed. Starcraft 2 will not likely see the console just as Warcraft 3 never made it either. Also, Crysis is not confirmed for console, so there is no "probably" about it. The PCs are having a hard enough time running it full up. Imagine the problems on consoles.
CreepyBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115 CreepyBacon
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts

I wouldn't say it was exclusive but i don't think it matters. I laugh at the people that think their giving MS the middle finger by claiming to buy it on the pc.

Ya think Microsoft would allow all there best games to go to the PC if it didn't benefit them? You're funding them all the same, they have two gaming platforms.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 L1qu1dSword

"Unfortunately that does not work in reverse" vs "it never works in reverse"

is there some huge difference here i am missing? lol.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 L1qu1dSword

I wouldn't say it was exclusive but i don't think it matters. I laugh at the people that think their giving MS the middle finger by claiming to buy it on the pc.

Ya think Microsoft would allow all there best games to go to the PC if it didn't benefit them? You're funding them all the same, they have two gaming platforms.

CreepyBacon

I know! Its like saying SCREW SONY! Ill only buy a God of War franchise game if its on the PSP!

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 L1qu1dSword

CreepyBacon

Yeah but it cost money to release on PC so they stick with the super sellers like Halo, Gears, Mass Effect, etc...

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#119 thrones
Member since 2004 • 12178 Posts
[QUOTE="CreepyBacon"]

L1qu1dSword

Yeah but it cost money to release on PC so they stick with the super sellers like Halo, Gears, Mass Effect, etc...

So, us PC gamers are not gamers which you compare your 360 to? :| It's like saying the PS3 dominates the Wii because of it's ..'exclusive' lineup.

Burnsmiesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Burnsmiesta
Member since 2004 • 1672 Posts
[QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"]

[QUOTE="DerekLoffin"]No. Like it or not, the consoles DO compete with PCs. I know they certainly do for me. Pessu

If Windows and Xbox are owned by MS how exactly is this competion?

Besides I never said that anyways. I said they do not compete in the same manner as PS3 and 360 do.

What? Microsoft doenst get paid for PC games, nor for the hardware and not even necessarily for the OS. Of course PC competes with PS3 and X360 just like WIi does.

Why do they bother releasing previous Xbox exclusives on the PC if they stand to gain nothing? Of course its advantageous for them.
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 -ArchAngeL-777-

L1qu1dSword
Yes, the first implies how things are right now. Saying it never works makes implications for the future. Its semantics, but when you read it in my entire post you realize I am saying this: Most of the 360 hits can be played on the PC. However, "that does not work in reverse"...as in most of the PC hits are still exclusive to the PC. Maybe that changes one day, which is why I didnt say "that will never work in reverse". I listed current PC hits that I believe will never see a console. Might that change in the future? I know M$ hopes so, but I doubt it. So long as companies like EA and Blizzard pump out massive hits with no need of consoles, they will not care about porting.
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 -ArchAngeL-777-

L1qu1dSword
Yes, the first implies how things are right now. Saying it never works makes implications for the future. Its semantics, but when you read it in my entire post you realize I am saying this: Most of the 360 hits can be played on the PC. However, "that does not work in reverse"...as in most of the PC hits are still exclusive to the PC. Maybe that changes one day, which is why I didnt say "that will never work in reverse". I listed current PC hits that I believe will never see a console. Might that change in the future? I know M$ hopes so, but I doubt it. So long as companies like EA and Blizzard pump out massive hits with no need of consoles, they will not care about porting.
dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts

People need to grasp the fact that a majority of 360 hits will be on the PC. Does the lack of Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, etc... make the Wii and Ps3 more appealing, absolutely not. I myself would never fugly up my living room with a PC tower, so the term console exclusive holds a lot of weight imo.

If PC sales are too complicated to figure in to the sales wars, why is the PC a factor when it's convienient.

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 dru26

People need to grasp the fact that a majority of 360 hits will be on the PC. Does the lack of Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, etc... make the Wii and Ps3 more appealing, absolutely not. MS is also a publisher. And because of this Nintendo and Sony will always have the most "exclusives" I myself would never fugly up my living room with a PC tower, so the term console exclusive holds a lot of weight imo.

If PC sales are too complicated to figure in to the sales wars, why is the PC a factor when it's convienient.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Hewkii

Why do they bother releasing previous Xbox exclusives on the PC if they stand to gain nothing? Of course its advantageous for them.Burnsmiesta

only from a publishing standpoint. MS has as much to earn on the PC as EA does in terms of profits.

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 thrones

People need to grasp the fact that a majority of 360 hits will be on the PC. Does the lack of Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, etc... make the Wii and Ps3 more appealing, absolutely not. MS is also a publisher. And because of this Nintendo and Sony will always have the most "exclusives" I myself would never fugly up my living room with a PC tower, so the term console exclusive holds a lot of weight imo.

dru26

I have a PC in my living room D: You lies, k? Was playing GeoW on a HDTV the other day, with a controller. Yeah, it eliminated the advantage of M/KB but I just wanted to sit back and game.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 L1qu1dSword
[QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"]

-ArchAngeL-777-

"A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console "

No future implications there right spin doctor?:roll:

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 L1qu1dSword
[QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"]

-ArchAngeL-777-

No future implications there right spind doctor?:roll:

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 -ArchAngeL-777-

dru26
Its not convenient, its reality. BTW, no one said put it in the living room. That is where a PC gamer will put a console like the PS3 or Wii, since he can play 360 hits already :)
L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 L1qu1dSword
[QUOTE="dru26"]

thrones

I have a PC in my living room D: You lies, k? Was playing GeoW on a HDTV the other day, with a controller. Yeah, it eliminated the advantage of M/KB but I just wanted to sit back and game.

you seem to go through a lot of trouble just to NOT have a 360 LOL

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 L1qu1dSword

People need to grasp the fact that a majority of 360 hits will be on the PC. Does the lack of Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, etc... make the Wii and Ps3 more appealing, absolutely not. MS is also a publisher. And because of this Nintendo and Sony will always have the most "exclusives"

Which is exactly why SW needs some new terminology.

I myself would never fugly up my living room with a PC tower, so the term console exclusive holds a lot of weight imo.

Ive posted for the entire thread and so nobody either say or imply this.

dru26

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 L1qu1dSword

People need to grasp the fact that a majority of 360 hits will be on the PC. Does the lack of Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, etc... make the Wii and Ps3 more appealing, absolutely not. MS is also a publisher. And because of this Nintendo and Sony will always have the most "exclusives"

Which is exactly why SW needs some new terminology.

I myself would never fugly up my living room with a PC tower, so the term console exclusive holds a lot of weight imo.

Ive posted for the entire thread and saw nobody either say or imply this.

dru26

ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 ParadiddleFill
Member since 2007 • 3506 Posts
hermits are funny when they compare the Windows OS to that of a Nvidia hardware. I can build a pc and not use a specific graphics card or sound card but to play most brand new pc games i need a windows OS
L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 L1qu1dSword
[QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"][QUOTE="thrones"][QUOTE="dru26"]

thrones

Err...I have one.

Check my gamertag and...

ahhh lol. you made it sound like you were playing gears PC in your living room.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 L1qu1dSword

Err...I have one.

Check my gamertag and...

thrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 thrones
[QUOTE="thrones"][QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"][QUOTE="thrones"][QUOTE="dru26"]

L1qu1dSword

Err...I have one.

Check my gamertag and...

Which I did, because of the extra content and graphics :|

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 -ArchAngeL-777-
[QUOTE="-ArchAngeL-777-"][QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"]

L1qu1dSword

No future implications there right spind doctor?:roll:

LOL dude I will give you a ....C for effort. Why not A? Because you continue to pull FRAGMENTS of sentences out to twist to your own meaning. How about adding the rest of that sentence in. You know...front of sentence + back of sentence = entire point. Lets try it: "A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console" (front of sentence) + " like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc." (back of sentence) = my point - many current PC hits wont make it to the consoles. Again, the future may change. Thats what is now. I think those eyes your emoticon is rolling are bloodshot...i could recommend some drops...maybe some rest...;)
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Hewkii

hermits are funny when they compare the Windows OS to that of a Nvidia hardware. I can build a pc and not use a specific graphics card or sound card but to play most brand new pc games i need a windows OS ParadiddleFill

not if you use Wine.

-CheeseEater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#139 -CheeseEater-
Member since 2007 • 5258 Posts

Ehhhhhh....

My PC does a thousand bagillion more things than consoles can currently do. It's really still two different playing feilds. But yes, in terms of games and the like, obviously the Consoles and even handhelds eat into the PC's market share.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 L1qu1dSword

LOL dude I will give you a ....C for effort. Why not A? Because you continue to pull FRAGMENTS of sentences out to twist to your own meaning. How about adding the rest of that sentence in. You know...front of sentence + back of sentence = entire point. Lets try it: "A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console" (front of sentence) + " like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc." (back of sentence) = my point - many current PC hits wont make it to the consoles. Again, the future may change. Thats what is now. I think those eyes your emoticon is rolling are bloodshot...i could recommend some drops...maybe some rest...;)

lol hey you said that your statement reflected ONLY the current state of games and NOT the future and I only needed a fragment to show that was false. are you or are you not talking about the future with the word NEVER? lol my eyes is tired thats a fact. its sad when talking about videogames becomes more addicting then actually playing them but writing and logically thinking are probably better for me anyways. too much more of this and ill look like a WoW player. mom! more hotpockets!

StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
The argument, in the way that you implied TC, may have a meaning from a business standpoint. And that's really all there is to it. From my standpoint, from a gamer standpoint? It has very little implication.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Hewkii

hey you said that your statement reflected ONLY the current state of games and NOT the future

L1qu1dSword

pretty sure most of the games he mentioned were out. :?

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 -ArchAngeL-777-

[QUOTE="ArchAngeL-777"] LOL dude I will give you a ....C for effort. Why not A? Because you continue to pull FRAGMENTS of sentences out to twist to your own meaning. How about adding the rest of that sentence in. You know...front of sentence + back of sentence = entire point. Lets try it: "A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console" (front of sentence) + " like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc." (back of sentence) = my point - many current PC hits wont make it to the consoles. Again, the future may change. Thats what is now. I think those eyes your emoticon is rolling are bloodshot...i could recommend some drops...maybe some rest...;)L1qu1dSword

lol hey you said that your statement reflected ONLY the current state of games and NOT the future and I only needed a fragment to show that was false. are you or are you not talking about the future with the word NEVER? lol my eyes is tired thats a fact. its sad when talking about videogames becomes more addicting then actually playing them but writing and logically thinking are probably better for me anyways. too much more of this and ill look like a WoW player. mom! more hotpockets!

OK...I'll give you a B+...but NO further lol You and I both know Im talking about the current (and future) status of specific PC hits like World of Warcraft, etc. Starcraft 2 might be out by years end so you can add that one too. It is sad that I got off COD4 thinking I was too tired only to spend a couple of hours on the forums. I want Pepperoni!!! lol
ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ParadiddleFill
Member since 2007 • 3506 Posts

[QUOTE="ParadiddleFill"]hermits are funny when they compare the Windows OS to that of a Nvidia hardware. I can build a pc and not use a specific graphics card or sound card but to play most brand new pc games i need a windows OS Hewkii

not if you use Wine.

i use wine when i run dual OS it still it isnt for everyone you have to know alittle about linuxs CLI

plus there are alot of bugs with it and some of the program codes

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 dru26
[QUOTE="dru26"]

thrones

I said I wouldn't put a tower in my living room, I didn't say it wasn't possible. With wireless m/kbs you could theoretically play on the couch. This is a major reason why PC gaming is almost a non-entity to me, outside of the extra work needed to take advantage of HDMI audio, and other technical formalities.
glcm1961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 glcm1961
Member since 2005 • 89 Posts
Dumbest thread of the week winner, hands down. "Damn, I can't play Bioshock on my PC because it is an exclusive title for the 360". Whoever the moron is that started this thread needs to realize that PC's are a gaming platform, just like a console. PC's have way more exclusive titles than the 360, and if one of them should get ported to the 360, it is no longer exclusive.
L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 L1qu1dSword

The argument, in the way that you implied TC, may have a meaning from a business standpoint. And that's really all there is to it. From my standpoint, from a gamer standpoint? It has very little implication.
StealthSting

I definitely explained this allready on the gamer level. Fuzzysquash nailed it even further.

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 L1qu1dSword

Dumbest thread of the week winner, hands down. "Damn, I can't play Bioshock on my PC because it is an exclusive title for the 360". Whoever the moron is that started this thread needs to realize that PC's are a gaming platform, just like a console. PC's have way more exclusive titles than the 360, and if one of them should get ported to the 360, it is no longer exclusive. glcm1961

Im giving you the award for most misunderstandings of any person who replied. Believe me this is saying a lot so wear that badge with pride. I suggest you read the whole thread. Ill come back in ten minutes and if you are still confused Ill grudgingly start copy-pasting all the reasons your entire argument misses the point in pretty much every way.

akif22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#149 akif22
Member since 2003 • 16012 Posts

it is kindof a grey area

like are exclusive games for windows exclusive to M$?

L1qu1dSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 L1qu1dSword
[QUOTE="L1qu1dSword"]

[QUOTE="ArchAngeL-777"] LOL dude I will give you a ....C for effort. Why not A? Because you continue to pull FRAGMENTS of sentences out to twist to your own meaning. How about adding the rest of that sentence in. You know...front of sentence + back of sentence = entire point. Lets try it: "A 360 gamer has plenty of hits to play on a PC that will NEVER see a console" (front of sentence) + " like WOW, Starcraft, 64 player Battlefield games, etc." (back of sentence) = my point - many current PC hits wont make it to the consoles. Again, the future may change. Thats what is now. I think those eyes your emoticon is rolling are bloodshot...i could recommend some drops...maybe some rest...;)-ArchAngeL-777-

OK...I'll give you a B+...but NO further lol You and I both know Im talking about the current (and future) status of specific PC hits like World of Warcraft, etc. Starcraft 2 might be out by years end so you can add that one too. It is sad that I got off COD4 thinking I was too tired only to spend a couple of hours on the forums. I want Pepperoni!!! lol

Nice I like the upgrade! Anyways Im not sure if you have 360 or not but I got COD4 too and my screen name is the same as my Gamespot name.