Which System Has a Better Library According to Industry Critics. 2013 Update!

• 173 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

Love how cows always filter info to try to have a point :lol:

There's nothing you can do about the fact 360 has 160 A+ games over PS3, Eddie.

Plagueless
You also filter info lemming. If we talk about games that can be played on each console then I can play PS2 and PS1 games in the real world on my PS3 yet you guys have to factor them out to win. The fact is that the PS3 has more games and more quality games to play overall than the 360. That's a fact.

Most PS3's can't play PS2 games. :roll: Also, all of our games are current gen, and there is actually a legitimate reason. If we counted games from previous gens, the PC would dominate everything without a thought.

The PC dominates irregardless. We are comparing the two consoles. And there are many PS2 games you can dl from PSN. Also some PS3s can play ALL PS2 games. Irregardless in the real world you CAN play those games so it's an advantage the PS3 has over the 360.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

.freedomfreak
That is hilarious lol

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="rilpas"]

if the TC is counting Journey because it got a physical release then he should also count the following on the 360 side:

Trials

'Splosion man

bomberman Live

Uno (yes, you heard me)

Eddie-Vedder
Working on it.

The journey collectors edition is not rated on Metacritic. And neither is any of those ones.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]I thouht you said no downloadable games?locopatho

It's avaliable for retail.

Lol, get adding these to your list Eddie ;) "As of November 19th, 2012, there are 64 Xbox Live Arcade games that are available to purchase on disk. Games available on disk so far are: 1942: Joint Strike, Astro Pop, Battleship, Bejeweled 2, Bejeweled 3, Bejeweled Blitz LIVE, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Boggle, Bomberman Live, Boom Boom Rocket, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Connect Four, Contra, Crazy Taxi, Deadliest Warrior, Deadliest Warrior: Legends, Dig Dug, Doom, Doom 2, E4: Every Extend Extra Extreme, Feeding Frenzy, Feeding Frenzy 2, Final Fight Double Impact, Flock, Frogger, Galaga, Galaga Legions, Geometry Wars, Geometry Wars 2, Hardwood Backgammon, Heavy Weapon, LIMBO, Lumines Live!, Luxor 2, Mr. Driller Online, Ms. Pac-Man, New Rally X, Outpost Kaloki X, Pac-Man, Pac-Man Championship Edition, Peggle, Plants Vs. Zombies, Rez HD, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil, Rush N' Attack, Scrabble, SEGA Bass Fishing, Sonic Adventure, Space Channel 5: Part 2, Splosion Man, Super Contra, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Texas Hold 'Em, Track & Field, Trials HD, Uno, Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 1, Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2, Wik - Fable of Souls, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3, Xevious, Zuma, and Zuma's Revenge!"

How many of those are not on the PS3 and are above AA?
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

Some of you lems are quite butthurt for no apparent reason, I'm adding everything that meets the criteria, oh excuse me if I didn't remember some of these obscure arcade games noone ever talks about had a retail version.

Now back to work lol.

Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts
You mentioned The Witcher 2 twice
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

if the TC is counting Journey because it got a physical release then he should also count the following on the 360 side:

Trials

'Splosion man

bomberman Live

Uno (yes, you heard me)

rilpas

forgot Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
You mentioned The Witcher 2 twiceSilenthps
It's that good.
Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts
[QUOTE="Silenthps"]You mentioned The Witcher 2 twicefreedomfreak
It's that good.

....true, nvm leave it there :P
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 freedomfreak
That's why you should actually make a complete list. To avoid this "this downloadable game is also available as a retail product" stuff. Not counting downloadable games. lulz.
Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
Shouldn't Sigma come off since you could play NG on 360?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Some of you lems are quite butthurt for no apparent reason, I'm adding everything that meets the criteria, oh excuse me if I didn't remember some of these obscure arcade games noone ever talks about had a retail version.

Now back to work lol.

Eddie-Vedder
So in other words you only counted the games that suited your lies? Thought so. Back to rancid cave, troll, maybe your PS3 is done updating your mediocre exclusive by now (unlikely :P)
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

*sigh*

Haven't you already posted this exact same thread a couple of times? :?

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

Now back to work lol.

Eddie-Vedder

it's the attitude you display all the while "forgetting" to add things.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts

Now back to work lol.

Eddie-Vedder
No one ever talked about them because cows said they don't count all gen.....but now that your precious Journey somehow does its time to include them. (as they always should have been)
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] .

LOL, I think we should call Eddie-Vedder Smeagol from now on :lol:
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 themajormayor

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Now back to work lol.

CaseyWegner

He also "remembered" the witcher 2.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Now back to work lol.

themajormayor

and?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#69 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

kuraimen

You also filter info lemming. If we talk about games that can be played on each console then I can play PS2 and PS1 games in the real world on my PS3 yet you guys have to factor them out to win. The fact is that the PS3 has more games and more quality games to play overall than the 360. That's a fact.

Can't you honestly see the difference beween excludding previous gen games, and excluding current gen games, just because they are multiplats or downloadable???

My PC can emulate megadrive, Snes, NeoGeo, arcade, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, etc, etc and play their libraries. They are NOT PC games, though.

All 360 can play Xbox1 games and most PS3 can't play Playstation 2 games, by the way.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts
The PS3 obliviously.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

CaseyWegner

and?

He really "remembered" it. ""
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Now back to work lol.

CaseyWegner

What attitude?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 themajormayor

PAL360

Can't you see the difference beween excludding this gen games just because they are multiplats or downloadable, and excludding previous gen games?

Well, my PC can emulate megadrive, Snes, NeoGeo, arcade, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, etc, etc and play their libraries. They are NOT PC games, though.

Most PS3 can't play Playstation 2 games, by the way.

All PS3s can play PS2 games. And we're not talking about emulation. We're talking about actual releases.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 CanYouDiglt
Funny how he only wants to count PS3 downloadable games. Also look at how many PS2 game collections he has listed.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="Silenthps"]You mentioned The Witcher 2 twicefreedomfreak
It's that good.

It actually is that good. I'm surprised though, I haven't been called a hardcore lemming for that yet. Forget Uno for the 360 they almost take your head, add something to the 360 list that shouldn't be there and all is good.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Eddie-Vedder
Funny how he only wants to count PS3 downloadable games. Also look at how many PS2 game collections he has listed.CanYouDiglt
I don't only want to anything, retail, 80+ Metacritic, not available on the other platform. Simple rules.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kuraimen

PAL360

Can't you see the difference beween excludding this gen games just because they are multiplats or downloadable, and excludding previous gen games?

Well, my PC can emulate megadrive, Snes, NeoGeo, arcade, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, etc, etc and play their libraries. They are NOT PC games, though.

Most PS3 can't play Playstation 2 games, by the way.

My PC too :) So? should I ignore those games and never play them because of dumb SW rules? The only difference I see is that in one instance we're using an arbitrary dumb SW rule that doesn't apply in the real world and in another instance we are just counting games I can play on the system I bought which is a plus for the system I bought. And all PS3s can play PS2 games just different quantities since there are many PS2 games on PSN for dl. The old ones can play ALL but it only takes PS1 games to up the 360 library.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 freedomfreak
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Silenthps"]You mentioned The Witcher 2 twiceEddie-Vedder
It's that good.

It actually is that good. I'm surprised though, I haven't been called a hardcore lemming for that yet. Forget Uno for the 360 they almost take your head, add something to the 360 list that shouldn't be there and all is good.

Well, let's be honest. You're not exactly pro 360.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 locopatho
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Funny how he only wants to count PS3 downloadable games. Also look at how many PS2 game collections he has listed.Eddie-Vedder
I don't only want to anything, retail, 80+ Metacritic, not available on the other platform. Simple rules.

"oh excuse me if I didn't remember some of these obscure arcade games noone ever talks about had a retail version." You can't even stick to your own criteria. Even with the convoluted rules you invented to make PS3 win it still loses. So you start insulting people instead of arguing your point. Since you have none. What are you getting out of this thread?
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"] It's that good.

Well, let's be honest. You're not exactly pro 360.

honesty? I think you're in the wrong thread. :lol:
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 rilpas

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Silenthps"]You mentioned The Witcher 2 twiceEddie-Vedder
It's that good.

that's because you're a hardcore cow :)

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Eddie-Vedder
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Funny how he only wants to count PS3 downloadable games. Also look at how many PS2 game collections he has listed.locopatho

"oh excuse me if I didn't remember some of these obscure arcade games noone ever talks about had a retail version." You can't even stick to your own criteria. Even with the convoluted rules you invented to make PS3 win it still loses. So you start insulting people instead of arguing your point. Since you have none. What are you getting out of this thread?

Don't feel bad dude, it's ok.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Eddie-Vedder

Removed The Witcher 2 had it up there twice.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 themajormayor
Remove journey from the list. The retail version is part of a collection not rated.
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 freedomfreak

Removed The Witcher 2 had it up there twice.

Eddie-Vedder
:(
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"] It's that good.rilpas

I troll as a hardcore cow, I do, guilty, but I'm sure even you can see I'm being fair here. Locopatho however seems to be having a meltdown.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 locopatho
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] I don't only want to anything, retail, 80+ Metacritic, not available on the other platform. Simple rules.

I know it's ok. You made a fool of yourself. Again. I just wanna know why? Even when you lie and spin you still fail? Why do you do it?
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I pick the PS3 easy. The 360 only has two games I care to play that I can not get on my PC and/or PS3. Gears 2+3 and that's it. I can get the first on PC.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 CanYouDiglt
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] I don't only want to anything, retail, 80+ Metacritic, not available on the other platform. Simple rules.

Typical cow response since you can not actually address what he said since you know he is right you just give the normal butthurt reply.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] It actually is that good. I'm surprised though, I haven't been called a hardcore lemming for that yet. Forget Uno for the 360 they almost take your head, add something to the 360 list that shouldn't be there and all is good. Eddie-Vedder

I troll as a hardcore cow, I do, guilty, but I'm sure even you can see I'm being fair here. Locopatho however seems to be having a meltdown.

I seriously hope what you do is just a troll act :?

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#92 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

This whole division of retail and digital is fvck!ng garbage,especially when a digital release actually won GOTY here and another digital game(TWD)is getting quite a few as well,regardless of later retail releases. They were digital,non full price games,and that´s the way they were reviewed.

We´re at a point where a lot(if not most) digital games actually comprise a huge chunk of quality releases throughout the year,especially last year when they generally surpassed retail releases quality wise,so there´s no point in this sh!t anymore.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 rilpas

hey, wait.

Why isn't Tales of Vesperia on the 360 list?

yes, I know there's a PS3 version, but it's in Japanese... have you tried playing a JRPG in Japanese?

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
Do DD games count or not?
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Eddie-Vedder

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

I haven't turned my PS3 on in over 6 months lol. And if you were around back at the beginning of this generation, before I got banned(New ToU FTW), if you knew me you'd know I was just a regular user. A cow, but reasonable. This new SW though... I came back as a reasonable poster, tried making threads like this one, got replies like Locopatho is doing, found out you could troll no problem... If you can't beat them...
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 freedomfreak
Do DD games count or not?fernandmondego_
Not unless they're winning GotY :o
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 CaseyWegner

This whole division of retail and digital is fvck!ng garbage,especially when a digital release actually won GOTY here and another digital game(TWD)is getting quite a few as well,regardless of later retail releases. They were digital,non full price games,and that´s the way they were reviewed.

We´re at a point where a lot(if not most) digital games actually comprise a huge chunk of quality releases throughout the year,especially last year when they generally surpassed retail releases quality wise,so there´s no point in this sh!t anymore.

Arach666

finally an aspect of the metagame (even though it doesn't exist anymore) makes sense.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Arach666

I completely agree. The division has become unnecessary, as they represent quality titles.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] I troll as a hardcore cow, I do, guilty, but I'm sure even you can see I'm being fair here. Locopatho however seems to be having a meltdown. Eddie-Vedder

I haven't turned my PS3 on in over 6 months lol. And if you were around back at the beginning of this generation, before I got banned(New ToU FTW), if you knew me you'd know I was just a regular user. A cow, but reasonable. This new SW though... I came back as a reasonable poster, tried making threads like this one, got replies like Locopatho is doing, found out you could troll no problem... If you can't beat them...

Fair enough, I really haven't been on SW as much as before, seems the new TOU favours trolls over actual discussion

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] I troll as a hardcore cow, I do, guilty, but I'm sure even you can see I'm being fair here. Locopatho however seems to be having a meltdown. Eddie-Vedder

don't get too used to it.