Which one do you like better: Counter Strike: Source or Team Fortress 2?

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mijkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 mijkil
Member since 2004 • 546 Posts

You forgot an option for neither.

Both games are horribly, horribly overrated by the legions of rabid Valve fanboys.

Theyre both decent games, but cannot be compared to a premium multiplayer experience like
Halo3.

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
CS:S. Too many memories for me. Also I havent played TF2 yet. Damn this crappy laptop *kicks laptop*
PC360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PC360Wii
Member since 2007 • 4658 Posts

Both games are horribly, horribly overrated by the legions of rabid Valve fanboys.

Theyre both decent games, but cannot be compared to a premium multiplayer experience like
Halo3.

mijkil

:lol: hypocrit much?

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#54 Kez1984
Member since 2007 • 4548 Posts
I use to love counterstrike, but the game has been around that long and played that much, it's just annoying now.
daymo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 daymo93
Member since 2007 • 244 Posts
Team fortress 2, i like it's less competitive nature.
Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Kez1984
[QUOTE="mijkil"]

Halo3.

PC360Wii

Console users deserve the bashing they get.

Albanian_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Albanian_Killa
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts
CSS, but to be fair, I don't have TF2, and only played it during a weekend free pass.
Albanian_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Albanian_Killa
Member since 2007 • 1685 Posts
[QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="mijkil"]

Halo3.

Kez1984

Not console users, console fanboys. I play on a PS3 primarily but I love CSS. Don't mistake users with fanboys.

mijkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mijkil
[QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="mijkil"]

Halo3.

Kez1984

But my child, Im absolutley certain that I have a more powerfull gaming rig than you. I played counterstrike before id ever even touched a console fps, and I absolutley detested the esperience.

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Kez1984
[QUOTE="Kez1984"][QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="mijkil"]

Halo3.

mijkil

But my child, Im absolutley certain that I have a more powerfull gaming rig than you.

Considering you haven't a clue what my rig is, that's a pretty dumb thing to be certain about. That's it's not even relevant, is even dumber.

Console "fanboys" deserve the bashing they get.

mr_mozilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mr_mozilla
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts
I wasn't too big on any online shooter, didn't like TF2 at first either. But then something with it just clicked and I'm loving it now. So TF2 for me.
lizzardman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lizzardman666
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

Halo3.

mijkil

Halo 3 is horribly, horribly overrated by the legions of rabid Xbox 360 fanboys.

It's a decent game, but cannot be compared to a premium multiplayer experience like
TF2.

Dystopian-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 Dystopian-X
Member since 2008 • 8998 Posts
Never been into CS really. I picked up TF2 and I found it to be just plain fun and crazy so I'll go with it.
mijkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 mijkil
[QUOTE="mijkil"][QUOTE="Kez1984"][QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="mijkil"]

Halo3.

Kez1984

But my child, Im absolutley certain that I have a more powerfull gaming rig than you.

Considering you haven't a clue what my rig is, that's a pretty dumb thing to be certain about. That's it's not even relevant, is even dumber.

So... Im a confirmed console fanboy because I prefer Halo3 to counterstrike?:roll:

Sonny, just as im certain that my rig is more powerfull than yours im certain that I was a PC veteran (my fave platform of all time) before you had even "Pwned your First Noob"

The reason why i know this is (in a similiar fashion to my previous dedcuction)- you betray your immaturity with all your pathetic tears - just because I think that Halo 3 (teh crappy generic console fps..etc..) is a better game than Counterstrike

gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 gasmaskman
Member since 2005 • 3463 Posts
I have never really liked CS at all, but TF2 is AMAZING and incredibly unique. Very much in favor of TF2.
gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 gasmaskman

So... Im a confirmed console fanboy because I prefer Halo3 to counterstrike?:roll:

Sonny, just as im certain that my rig is more powerfull than yours im certain that I was a PC veteran (my fave platform of all time) before you had even "Pwned your First Noob"

The reason why i know this is (in a similiar fashion to my previous dedcuction)- you betray your immaturity with all your pathetic tears - just because I think that Halo 3 (teh crappy generic console fps..etc..) is a better game than Counterstrike

mijkil

No, it's most likely because you said TF2 was horribly, horribly overrated compared to Halo 3...

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Kez1984
[QUOTE="Kez1984"][QUOTE="mijkil"][QUOTE="Kez1984"][QUOTE="PC360Wii"][QUOTE="mijkil"]

Halo3.

mijkil

Judging by your grammar, I'm being condescendingly referred to as "sonny" and "child" by a 12-16 year old.

ZanyIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ZanyIce
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
I think Halo 3 is slightly better than both and I like CS:S more than TF2 because you don't have to rely on good teamwork to have a good time. TF2 is only fun when the whole team is working together and more often than not, that doesn't happen in any games I join. That and I love Office too much.
gasmaskman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 gasmaskman

I think Halo 3 is slightly better than both and I like CS:S more than TF2 because you don't have to rely on good teamwork to have a good time. TF2 is only fun when the whole team is working together and more often than not, that doesn't happen in any games I join. That and I love Office too much.ZanyIce

I find that the game was setup so that even if you aren't working with your team they're still working together because of the classes - just pay attention more, and you'll see.

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Kez1984

I prefer the halflife Team Fortress.

As for Halo 3, In try'd playing this with a control pad and it was alittle "wtf" moving around, I'm sure people who were introduced to first person shooters through the xbox probably have the same feeling when it comes to a mouse and keyboard.

Kez1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Kez1984
uh-huh.
Grive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Grive
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

Team Fortress.

Then again, I've always hated counterstrike, and source did nothing to help my opinion of it.