Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

XBSX has the best announced line up,the best looking and running multiplats and the most powerful console on the planet

That’s why cows have switched from ‘Xbox has no games’ to ‘no gameplay‘

Sony need to show games if they want my £££

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Poor IP, spent all that time typing just to self own himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Litchie said:

They are right there, in your original post.

I'm not sure what the point is here. "My Xbox has no games, but look, PS doesn't either. Well, it has 4, but they don't count".

If PS got even more games, and even better ones, you'd just come up with reasons as to why they wouldn't count.

They don't count as games, 1 is dlc, 1 is a kids game and cows don't like kids games as they make fun of sheep for Nintendo's kids games, and a bare bones racer, its the lems equivalent of Sea of Thieves where the game will be released bare bones and content added later, and none of these have official launch dates other than "launch window"Sony goofed big time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: My god you're getting dumber and more cringy with each post. Maybe Google "trolling 101" for some tips.

Bro i'm know what i'm talking about because i'm a PS guy. Its time to rise up and demand more from Sony than to be treating like money milking machines that will fall for anything.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Only an idiot would try to argue that a Gran Turismo, Spiderman, Ratchet & Clank, Demon Souls and a new Horizon game all within the first 12 months is bad.

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

I do plan on picking up ratchet and clank. The remake one was decent at least. Miles Morales I do want to see more of him so I guess it depends on how much character building they do with him in that shorter time frame. If it’s not much I will pass on that game. Racing sims I’ll pass on as usual. It would be nice for them to be available day one of the new console but im in for the long haul, watching time fly by has been pretty easy as of late.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11179 Posts

Daily has gone into FULL mental breakdown mode. Microsoft has failed you, Daily. Once again, you lems get mad at the wrong people. Phil couldn't get his shit together, and now Xbox isn't getting games until 2023. Don't take the L for Xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@daredevils2k said:

Poor IP, spent all that time typing just to self own himself.

This ain't no deflection2k thread bro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@scatteh316 said:

Only an idiot would try to argue that a Gran Turismo, Spiderman, Ratchet & Clank, Demon Souls and a new Horizon game all within the first 12 months is bad.

Can you link me the release dates for all those games so i can check if they're all coming in the first year.Also only a foolish fanbase would call Nintendo's games kiddy and turn around and buy a kids game in R & C, SM is dlc, you know, i know it and Sony knows it.

HZD 2 is not coming out in the first 12 months lol.

And you think that GT7 will be a fully fleshed out game when they last game took 4yrs and was a bre bones racer.

Only an idiot would argue against those facts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Daily has gone into FULL mental breakdown mode. Microsoft has failed you, Daily. Once again, you lems get mad at the wrong people. Phil couldn't get his shit together, and now Xbox isn't getting games until 2023. Don't take the L for Xbox.

I'm trying to help you out and to not take any crap Sony serves up like kiddy games, dlc and bare bones games.

You've been too busy worrying about what Phil has been doing that you forgot about what your Sony was doing, which wasn't much :(

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45293 Posts

Lmao. This is the same argument Lems used to use the last two generations. Sony ended up winning handily in the games dept while everyone complained about the same Halo, Gears, Forza games on Xbox. Nice try, TC. May want to catch yourself up to 2020.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

I'm trying to help you out and to not take any crap Sony serves up like kiddy games, dlc and bare bones games.

You've been too busy worrying about what Phil has been doing that you forgot about what your Sony was doing, which wasn't much :(

Phil hasn't been doing much but blowing smoke up your ass. I rather have Sony's problems than Microsoft's. If having games is a problem, then keep the problems coming!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@SolidGame_basic said:

Lmao. This is the same argument Lems used to use the last two generations. Sony ended up winning handily in the games dept while everyone complained about the same Halo, Gears, Forza games on Xbox. Nice try, TC. May want to catch yourself up to 2020.

You mean cows complained about Halo, Gears & Forza, lems were too busy playing them.

So which game (i use that term loosely) will you be buying day 1 on the PS5? i know it wont be that kids game R & C because cows don't like kids games, the DLC to a last gen game in the same world? or the bare bones GT7? either way you lose.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 scatteh316

@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:

Can you link me the release dates for all those games so i can check if they're all coming in the first year.Also only a foolish fanbase would call Nintendo's games kiddy and turn around and buy a kids game in R & C, SM is dlc, you know, i know it and Sony knows it.

And you think that GT7 will be a fully fleshed out game when they last game took 4yrs and was a bre bones racer.

All games have been confirmed by developers to be coming within the first 12 months of PS5's release, links have been provided to you on the first page I believe.

No where have I mentioned or even talked about Nintendo's games so that point is irrelevant and retarded.

GT on PS5 is looking like a simple port of a PS4 game with some enhancements, nothing that requires years and years of work.

Phil Spencer has been saying the games are coming now for the last 4 years, you can make a AAA game in 4 years so we should be seeing them by now but instead there's nothing but tumbleweed coming from Microsoft's 1st party studio's.

And no where have you provided facts, only the retarded opinion of a butt hurt fan boy who can not cope with the FACT that once again Microsoft have been made to be Sony's bitch.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#65 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34692 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:

I'm not sure what the point is here. "My Xbox has no games, but look, PS doesn't either. Well, it has 4, but they don't count".

If PS got even more games, and even better ones, you'd just come up with reasons as to why they wouldn't count.

They don't count as games, 1 is dlc, 1 is a kids game and cows don't like kids games as they make fun of sheep for Nintendo's kids games, and a bare bones racer, its the lems equivalent of Sea of Thieves where the game will be released bare bones and content added later, and none of these have official launch dates other than "launch window"Sony goofed big time.

"1 is dlc"
Is it? Never cared enough about it to look it up.

"1 is a kids game and cows don't like kids games as they make fun of sheep for Nintendo's kids games"
Luckily, this forum doesn't indicate reality in any way. But I understand you want to call out the hypocrits we have here. R&C is actually one of the very few Sony franchises that look ok, imo. The world needs more wacky platformers.

"and a bare bones racer, its the lems equivalent of Sea of Thieves"
Mhm? Sea of Thieves is a great game. Bare bones on launch for sure, still is somewhat, but it was and is damn fun. Not a fan of GT myself, and wouldn't want to play a barebones one.

Gotta say though, threads like this just makes Xbox fans seem less sure about their choice of toy. Do what Nintendo fans do, be happy with your games and play them. Leave the stupid to the Sony fans, they excel at it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Phil hasn't been doing much but blowing smoke up your ass. I rather have Sony's problems than Microsoft's. If having games is a problem, then keep the problems coming!

So kiddy games are ok now for cows, and dlc and a bare bones racer. Lift your standards and Sony will have to lift theirs.

Cerny has been busy tricking cows into looking at those pretty triangles.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

So kiddy games are ok now for cows, and dlc and a bare bones racer. Lift your standards and Sony will have to lift theirs.

You're gonna be looking at some Game Pass indies on a brand new $600 console. 🤣🤣🤣 Don't worry, I'm sure The Gunk and Ooblets are gonna be a blast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:

All games have been confirmed by developers to be coming within the first 12 months of PS5's release, links have been provided to you on the first page I believe.

No where have I mentioned or even talked about Nintendo's games so that point is irrelevant and retarded.

GT on PS5 is looking like a simple port of a PS4 game with some enhancements, nothing that requires years and years of work.

Phil Spencer has been saying the games are coming now for the last 4 years, you can make a AAA game in 4 years so we should be seeing them by now but instead there's nothing but tumbleweed coming from Microsoft's 1st party studio's.

And no where have you provided facts, only the retarded opinion of a butt hurt fan boy who can not cope with the FACT that once again Microsoft have been made to be Sony's bitch.

No release dates have been confirmed other than this year hurr durr PR speak.

I have provided facts, not my fault you have trouble acknowledging them.

Cows live off of alternative facts, i guess you can't help the ignorant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Litchie said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Litchie said:

"1 is dlc"

Is it? Never cared enough about it to look it up.

"1 is a kids game and cows don't like kids games as they make fun of sheep for Nintendo's kids games"

Luckily, this forum doesn't indicate reality in any way. But I understand you want to call out the hypocrits we have here. R&C is actually one of the very few Sony franchises that look ok, imo. The world needs more wacky platformers.

"and a bare bones racer, its the lems equivalent of Sea of Thieves"

Mhm? Sea of Thieves is a great game. Bare bones on launch for sure, still is somewhat, but it was and is damn fun. Not a fan of GT myself, and wouldn't want to play a barebones one.

Gotta say though, threads like this just makes Xbox fans seem less sure about their choice of toy. Do what Nintendo fans do, be happy with your games and play them. Leave the stupid to the Sony fans, they excel at it.

I'm only presenting the facts to cows, i know they can't deal with them, that's why this truthful 100% factual thread exists, to try and make them better, and demand better and not accept any half baked crap Sony dishes up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

You're gonna be looking at some Game Pass indies on a brand new $600 console. 🤣🤣🤣 Don't worry, I'm sure The Gunk and Ooblets are gonna be a blast.

Not as fun as Bugsnax i bet, Sony best paid for exclusive.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By scatteh316

@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:

Once again you have provided your opinion and are trying to pass it off as a fact.

You have not provided any evidence, at all, that these games will not be released within the 1st year to combat the evidence that says they will.

If you like I can provide you with the Xbox customer services email so you can direct your anger of having no games to them?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Hmmm? What's that? I can't hear you over playing Demon's Souls, Miles Morales, Ratchet and Clank and Horizon 2 all in the first year. What an embarrassment of riches to have as a Sony console owner. Now, Begone, peasant!

I know you've made this thread out of frustration, but in no way does MS have the upper hand on Sony just like you don't have the high ground. It's over before it begun, Daily. How could MS mess up so bad coming out of the gate?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:

Once again you have provided your opinion and are trying to pass it off as a fact.

You have not provided any evidence, at all, that these games will not be released within the 1st year to combat the evidence that says they will.

If you like I can provided you with the Xbox customer services email so you can direct your anger of having no games to them?

Not one of the games has a release date, just a release window, and we know games get delayed, read the links, not a single release date figure just vague PR speak.

Would you like me to get you an invite to Sony HQ (me and Dana Carvey are tight) so you can see the triangles in person?

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@i_p_daily: Good Job, well done!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Hmmm? What's that? I can't hear you over playing Demon's Souls, Miles Morales, Ratchet and Clank and Horizon 2 all in the first year. What an embarrassment of riches to have as a Sony console owner. Now, Begone, peasant!

I know you've made this thread out of frustration, but in no way does MS have the upper hand on Sony just like you don't have the high ground. It's over before it begun, Daily. How could MS mess up so bad coming out of the gate?

Can you give me a link that shows the release dates for all those games in the first year?

Dude trying to celebrate playing a remake, a kiddies game, a bare bones racer using PS4 assets and you definitely won't be playing HZD 2 in the first year unless they make it bare bones also with that bad animation when the characters are talking crap is funny af.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@rrjim1 said:

@i_p_daily: Good Job, well done!

I'm just trying to educate these poor cows, but they just don't want to listen to facts, facts to cows is like Kryptonite to Superman, it the truth serum that weakens them of their lying powers.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

The only game cows care about and spend most of their time playing is the SW game. And that's mostly talking about MS/Xbox to boot. lol :P

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45293 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

You mean cows complained about Halo, Gears & Forza, lems were too busy playing them.

So which game (i use that term loosely) will you be buying day 1 on the PS5? i know it wont be that kids game R & C because cows don't like kids games, the DLC to a last gen game in the same world? or the bare bones GT7? either way you lose.

I plan on buying a PS5 at launch if given a chance. For me, system launches are exciting. You get to see the new hardware and new performance of games and other things like UI and all that. Sony also said that there would be PS4 backwards compatibility with enhancements for certain games as well. I would love to see Bloodborne running at 4k 60FPS!

Now for the launch games.. Well, we don't know yet what the launch games will be. We do know that certain third party games will be available like Call of Duty which apparently will support 4k 120fps which is cool. As for 1st party, I think Sony will have a couple surprises for us. We'll see. I personally enjoyed Ratchet and Clank. It's a fun series. I wouldn't call it a kids games, just like I wouldn't call Sunset Overdrive a kids game. Insomniac makes fun shooters. You get lots of cool weapons to use. They also have adult humor. The earlier games had titles like "Up Your Arsenal" and "Quest for Booty". So the games are very much for everyone.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#79 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69932 Posts

Damn, folks got baited with this? For shame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@SecretPolice said:

The only game cows care about and spend most of their time playing is the SW game. And that's mostly talking about MS/Xbox to boot. lol :P

You just can't reason with them, they don't like facts, Bovines huh.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Pedro

@i_p_daily: You got your boy making a response thread because of this. 😂

A response thread generated another response thread. Double triggered. 🤣

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56253 Posts

PC gamer reporting in...oh, it's those console kiddies arguing who has better games again. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to play with my massive backlog of games on the PC.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56253 Posts

@Pedro said:

The thread title itself gave it away and I'm shock every Cow got trigger by this lol.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

Went through this thread and unholy cowzerz...

The Bovine Brigade and all their alts got rolled, Bigly. lol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Pedro

@davillain- said:

The thread title itself gave it away and I'm shock every Cow got trigger by this lol.

These fools don't even realize how sensitive they have become. For shame. 😂

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

Yeah, let's ask Sony where the games are even though they always deliver. What a clown. You should worry more about Microsoft and their Lamepass filler titles. Hopefully you know you're not taken seriously.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Pedro

@Sagemode87: You shouldn't have fallen victim to this thread man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Pedro said:

@i_p_daily: You got your boy making a response thread because of this. 😂

A response thread generated another response thread. Double triggered. 🤣

It was so simple and they took the most obvious of bait. i did this to entertain myself while the 32gig update for Project Cars 3 loaded, this just might be more entertaining than the actual game lol.

And benji is predictable with unadulterated hate for all things MS/Xbox/Phil Spencer lol.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#89 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9874 Posts

@davillain- said:

PC gamer reporting in...oh, it's those console kiddies arguing who has better games again. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to play with my massive backlog of games on the PC.

PC gamers always say that, but we all know they just play League of Legends, CS and Minesweeper on their $3000 rigs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@davillain- said:
@Pedro said:

What are you talking about as i'm a PS guy lol.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@Sagemode87: You shouldn't have fallen victim to this thread man.

He's not baiting. This moron is mad as **** that Xbox can't deliver. Same as you. 🤣

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Where is @clone01: to call this guy out? Dude never calls out dumb lems once.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

LOL

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 scatteh316

@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:

If you like I can provided you with the Xbox customer services email so you can direct your anger of having no games to them?

Not one of the games has a release date, just a release window, and we know games get delayed, read the links, not a single release date figure just vague PR speak.

Would you like me to get you an invite to Sony HQ (me and Dana Carvey are tight) so you can see the triangles in person?

You're still passing off your opinion and straw grasping as fact.

Unless you have hard evidence to suggest they'll get delayed or not release in the 1st year then you have no point or argument.

Poor little lemming, can't catch a break.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7228 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Telekill said:

Wait... reply thread where you inadvertently answer your own question?

Oh... it's just IPDaily...

Its not a reply thread, cows have been stating for weeks that the SeX has no games, and the PS5 has bare bones ones, and what's the next game from your boys ND and when will it release, hopefully before the next PS console lol.

Where are Sony's big hitters???

ok were are the series x games then that you say xbox has day one? what next gen only game?

heck not even one game other than gear5 has even been shown on the series x.

even call of duty was previewed on the ps5.

there was not even one game shown on the series x during gamescom 2020.

launch window is 3 months. so in three months of release of the ps5

ratchet and clank lol a kiddy game? there is a difference between kiddy and cartoony.

demon souls

one that has yet to be shown but it been confirmed by sony there is another.

miles

quantum error

grand7

returnal

destruction allstars

these are all the exclusive from there first party from day one to three months

now in march we get hzd2.

they said it comes out first quarter of 2021 which is before march 2021.

so much more than xbox.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Pedro said:

It was TC who got baited into making a response thread to my thread lol.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Gifford38
@i_p_daily said:
@Sushiglutton said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Sushiglutton said:
@i_p_daily said:

Yeah Sony has goofed by having ND and SP making games so late into the PS4's life cycle that you won't see games from them for the PS5 until 2024 at the earliest.

FF7R was not made by a Sony first party dev so it has no place here.

Not at all. Releasing big games when the number of players on the system is the maximum makes a ton of sense.

FF7 was still an exclusive.

No it doesn't when you're trying to flog the new PS5 to all & sundry, you need heavy hitters, Sony didn't need heavy hitters at the end of the generation, that's dumb logic.

And FF7R is not a first party game, get with the program, they've done goofed for next gen already.

They will sell Ps5 based on momentum. Everyone knows Sony is the company that delivers the exclusives and MS can’t even get their one launch game out the door. I disagree that Sony needs that many heavy hitters at launch. Early adopters will buy the console regardless based on Sony’s proven track record.

Xbox One owners are welcome to switch to Playstation to play TLOU2 etc. For this important segment it is in practice a launch game.

Come on IP, join the winning side 🥳!

No it will sell on the stupidity of cows loyalty, Sony has no heavy hitters. Why would anyone want to play TLOU2 when YouTube played it long before it released on the PS4 lol.

Good luck waiting 5yrs for TLOU3: the Revenge of Abby part 2 lol.

good luck waiting until 2022 were series x only games from xbox first party finally comes.

love how you forget that. lol you must of cried last night after rachet and clank preview and made this post.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Gifford38

have fun playing the only next gen game on the series x medium until 2022.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#99  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

'kids game', 'dlc' and 'bare bones racer'. Clear sign of lack of argument lol

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#100 Zero_epyon  Online
Member since 2004 • 20143 Posts

I predict that this thread will not age well in the coming weeks.