When will the 360 start dominating the PS3's market??

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HarryCrackage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 HarryCrackage
Member since 2004 • 1426 Posts

The thing is... It failed and died inJapan. It really needs casuals but no hope there. It's dying in Europe.

The 360 will be dead last this generation.

XenogearsMaster

You could be right but I think both MS and Nintendo would be happy with a 40-30-30 split as far as market share goes. MS may not "win" the console war, but they can remain a contender and steal market share from Sony. That's all I want, anyway. A three horse race benefits us all as gamers.

SegArgyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 SegArgyle
Member since 2004 • 2371 Posts

360 sales are dominating ps3's, so I don't see what your trying to get at, plus after july's numbers came out it is still outselling it, everything released for ps3 is tanking, and I don't think people care about the failure rate, not when they can get it fixed, plus I know alot of people that haven't had this happen, now I DO know some that have, but that hasn't made them want a ps3

look cows the ps3 is doomed, brandname don't mean crap if it did, then sony would never have topped nintendo

thanks and good night

Zippo_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Zippo_Jr
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts
I don't know a single person who owns a PS3. All of my friends that had a PS2, they switched to a 360 and haven't touched their PS2 since.