When will the 360 start dominating the PS3's market??

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

poi__MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 poi__MD
Member since 2007 • 142 Posts

So far the 360 has dominated the PS3 in every aspect. Better games in every genre, better looking third party games, better online play, lower price, better add ons, pretty much anything you could want better on a system the 360 has over the PS3. So why is the PS3 so popular?? Why are they are there still being so many sold?? Shouldn't the 360 be dominating all? What is the problem here?? Why can't the 360 become more popular??

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts
Brand loyality is tough to overcome. People with an emotional attachment to something will defend it to the death, or to the flop whatever comes first.
MGS9150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MGS9150
Member since 2004 • 2491 Posts

So far the 360 has dominated the PS3 in every aspect. Better games in every genre, better looking third party games, better online play, lower price, better add ons, pretty much anything you could want better on a system the 360 has over the PS3. So why is the PS3 so popular?? Why are they are there still being so many sold?? Shouldn't the 360 be dominating all? What is the problem here?? Why can't the 360 become more popular??

poi__MD

Its been out a year longer thats why it has more/better games, The 360 may be cheaper but the PS3 has a better value, every add on the 360 has the PS3 has built in and people dont buy 360s because it has a high failure rate and most of its good games are shooters.

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 157

#4 loopy_101
Member since 2005 • 28044 Posts
[QUOTE="poi__MD"]

MGS9150

Its been out a year longer thats why it has more/better games, The 360 may be cheaper but the PS3 has a better value, every add on the 360 has the PS3 has built in and people dont buy 360s because it has a high failure rate and most of its good games are shooters.

Agreeing with MGS9150 here. However Poi_MD is just creating another lemming thread - best to avoid at all costs.....

poi__MD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 poi__MD
Member since 2007 • 142 Posts
[QUOTE="poi__MD"]

MGS9150

Go back to your fanboy homebase (PSN Home) and leave my topic alone.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#6 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Brand loyality is tough to overcome. People with an emotional attachment to something will defend it to the death, or to the flop whatever comes first.Riverwolf007
I will defend you to the flop! :lol: That was funny to me.
Yoruichii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Yoruichii
Member since 2006 • 565 Posts
MS shouldnt be worried about PS3, they should be worried about the Wii
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
Japan.

Microsoft simply does not have a solid understanding of how to design games, hardware, or advertisements to reach the Japanese audience. A noisy system combined with overly serious titles, or games built to mimic outdated Japanese titles, simply won't reach the same audience the PS3 or Wii are able to.

Also consider that PC gamers have a stronger incentive to purchase the PS3 - it gives the access to a type and ****of game that the Xbox 360 does not. Combine this all with strong brand loyalty, and techno-enthusists seeking Blu-Ray, multiple systems, or simply excited for MGS4 / FF XII, and you can see that the PS3 can never be completely extinguished.
MGS9150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MGS9150
[QUOTE="MGS9150"][QUOTE="poi__MD"]

poi__MD

Dude, i'm going to own all 3 consoles, I just dont agree with your post. The 360 is selling a little bit better than the origional xbox and its not dominating anything. So far around 25 million consoles have been sold this gen. Around 10 million 360s, 10 million wiis and 4.5 million PS3s. Last gen there were 120 million PS2 owners, 20 million xbox owners and 16 millon GC owners, this gen will be decided by which was those people migrate, for example if even half of the PS2 owners go towards the PS3 the PS3 will be in a great position to dominate the market. Right now it depends on what console these people buy so its really to early to tell who will win.

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts
[QUOTE="poi__MD"][QUOTE="MGS9150"][QUOTE="poi__MD"]

MGS9150

Dude, i'm going to own all 3 consoles, I just dont agree with your post. The 360 is selling a little bit better than the origional xbox and its not dominating anything. So far around 25 million consoles have been sold this gen. Around 10 million 360s, 10 million wiis and 4.5 million PS3s. Last gen there were 120 million PS2 owners, 20 million xbox owners and 16 millon GC owners, this gen will be decided by which was those people migrate, for example if even half of the PS2 owners go towards the PS3 the PS3 will be in a great position to dominate the market. Right now it depends on what console these people buy so its really to early to tell who will win.

I am the only person i know, that previously owned a ps2 and now has a ps3. Alot of people are saying they are waiting for Socom, FF or MGS4. So far it just isn't making people rush out and buy it.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

I don't see the 360 ever dominating because it doesn't sell in Japan and Europeans don't seem to beinterested in the brand. I don't think that the people see the 360 as "better" just better at the moment. The big problem is , every ps2 owner doesn't have to decide on a ps3 or 360 right now.

What are these better add-ons you are referring to ?

darbyshireandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darbyshireandy
Member since 2004 • 659 Posts
look im sick of all this x box is the best stuff man it is getting old .I like the x box and the ps3 i have them both but why the hell do you need a x box when you have a good pc ,im selling the x box to get i wii and i know when i have a wii,ps3 and a pc i wont need an x box . Most of the good games on the 360 are out for the pc or will be comming out soon. Bioshock on my pc looks beter than on my x box fact
HarryCrackage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HarryCrackage
Member since 2004 • 1426 Posts
Brand loyalty, pure and simple. The PSX and PS2 captured the hearts of casuals around the world. For the majority of those people the Playstation logo is the only option for gaming in their minds, regardless of what is available from the competition.
BigGimp77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BigGimp77
Member since 2006 • 532 Posts
TBH... come late08/early09 I see the PS3 passing 360. I mean it's basically on pace to sell 10 million in two yeras(like the 360 has done) and it has no realy GREAT games atm. Ones the games come out I see PS3 passin xbox.
ganon546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ganon546
Member since 2007 • 2942 Posts
Umm, last time I checked the 360 was beating the PS3.
tango90101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tango90101
Member since 2006 • 5977 Posts

when it hits the casual's "sweet spot"... ie; $250 or lower...

that's when the ps2 took off.

the idea that people will remain loyal to brand regardless of pricing is the same fatal flaw sony had that landed them in last place.

i also think the ps's market has already been cracked. Most ASSUME the 360's were sold to "only xbox owners".. which may, or may not be true....

tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#18 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts
[QUOTE="MGS9150"][QUOTE="poi__MD"]

loopy_101

Agreeing with MGS9150 here. However Poi_MD is just creating another lemming thread - best to avoid at all costs.....

agreed...
Puppa_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Puppa_Shogun
Member since 2005 • 992 Posts

Umm, last time I checked the 360 was beating the PS3.ganon546

And the PS2 is outselling both. The real question is when will the PS3 start dominating the PS2 market.

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts

[QUOTE="ganon546"]Umm, last time I checked the 360 was beating the PS3.Puppa_Shogun

And the PS2 is outselling both. The real question is when will the PS3 start dominating the PS2 market.

$199 ~ $299... and that's up to Sony.
MGS9150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MGS9150

[QUOTE="ganon546"]Umm, last time I checked the 360 was beating the PS3.Puppa_Shogun

If Sony can get even half the PS2 userbase to buy PS3s they will have a huge advantage.

ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ParadiddleFill
Member since 2007 • 3506 Posts

last time i checked the 360 has been otuselling the ps3 here in NAever since the ps3 came out, even after the ps3 had there "price drop" the 360 still outsold it.

In Japan the ps3 is outselling the 360 everyone already assumed that this would happen, however the wii is overtaking the ps3 in sony land

europe is undecided some places favor the ps3 others favor the 360

over all i think that without north america sony could lose this gen

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts

look im sick of all this x box is the best stuff man it is getting old .I like the x box and the ps3 i have them both but why the hell do you need a x box when you have a good pc ,im selling the x box to get i wii and i know when i have a wii,ps3 and a pc i wont need an x box . Most of the good games on the 360 are out for the pc or will be comming out soon. Bioshock on my pc looks beter than on my x box factdarbyshireandy

For the millions and millions of people who don't have a PC who can run Bioshock, or who wanted Gears of War last Nov., or Halo 3 this year (and not 2009 or 2010), for the people who like Blue Dragon, Forza, Dead Rising, Crackdown, who are looking forward to Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey. For people who want to play Madden on a console (the vast majority), and want it to run smoothly, for people who want the better version of most multiplats. Those are the people who want an Xbox 360. Those are the people that don't need PC gaming, or a PS3. And you know what? No matter what any cow or hermit says, there are a lot of "those" people in the world.

AvIdGaMeR444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AvIdGaMeR444
Member since 2004 • 7031 Posts

poi__MD

Are you joking? If PS3 is popular, then Gamecube was popular as well. Because based on the way PS3 is selling at this moment, it will do Gamecube type numbers in 5 years. Now, that may change, but make no mistake. PS3 is not popular by a long-shot.

Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25 Trading_Zoner
Member since 2007 • 4100 Posts

poi__MD

And yet PS3 has virtually matched Xbox 360 sales rate. Imagine how PS3 will sell with it's BIG games from all kinds of genres, when 3rd parties max out the CELL, when HOME comes out, when it gets a price drop, and when Blue-Ray emerges as the format winner.

So to answer you're question, it will never dominate PS3s market. Xbox 360 is going to have it's best holiday season this year, they will have used pretty much all of thier BIG assets to drive Xbox 360 sales. PS3 still has ALOT of franchises from last gen to use, and ALOT of price drops to happen. PS3 is going to benefit most from price drops too, simply because it is targeted towards a more mainstream market whereas Xbox 360 is a hardcore gamer console, and hardcore gamers are more willing to spend 400 dollars on a console with an already outstanding game library.

GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts
the nown fact why the ps 3 is not selling as much as the wii or the 360. because of the ps 2 still selling strong. someone says that the 360 is selling more na that sony does not have NA well look again the ps 2 is still out selling the 360 now if this is true most people are not ready to go to next gen. ps 3 will sell like hot cakes in 2 to 3 years out selling all of them because of the 140 million user base. someone will say well nin got dethroned well last time i check the snes did not sell 140 million so Sony's user base was only had to over come nin user base. the next nown fact is that 360 users and wii users base had no choice but to buy 360 and the wii. because the user base had nothing else to play. now when the ps user base is ready in 2 to 3 years when finally the ps 2 will slow down in sales they will jump to the ps 3 not all of them but most of 140 million user base.
GARRYTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GARRYTH
Member since 2005 • 6870 Posts

last time i checked the 360 has been otuselling the ps3 here in NAever since the ps3 came out, even after the ps3 had there "price drop" the 360 still outsold it.

In Japan the ps3 is outselling the 360 everyone already assumed that this would happen, however the wii is overtaking the ps3 in sony land

ParadiddleFill
nope because last time i check the ps 2 it still out selling it. so those people will jump to sony console in 3 to 4 years or even 2 when the games comes. not all of them but most of them.
Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Trading_Zoner

the nown fact why the ps 3 is not selling as much as the wii or the 360. because of the ps 2 still selling strong. someone says that the 360 is selling more na that sony does not have NA well look again the ps 2 is still out selling the 360 now if this is true most people are not ready to go to next gen. ps 3 will sell like hot cakes in 2 to 3 years out selling all of them because of the 140 million user base. someone will say well nin got dethroned well last time i check the snes did not sell 140 million so Sony's user base was only had to over come nin user base. the next nown fact is that 360 users and wii users base had no choice but to buy 360 and the wii. because the user base had nothing else to play. now when the ps user base is ready in 2 to 3 years when finally the ps 2 will slow down in sales they will jump to the ps 3 not all of them but most of 140 million user base.GARRYTH

That may be a bit exaggerated, but it's a pretty good point.

kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kulmiye
Member since 2004 • 12094 Posts

[QUOTE="GARRYTH"]the nown fact why the ps 3 is not selling as much as the wii or the 360. because of the ps 2 still selling strong. someone says that the 360 is selling more na that sony does not have NA well look again the ps 2 is still out selling the 360 now if this is true most people are not ready to go to next gen. ps 3 will sell like hot cakes in 2 to 3 years out selling all of them because of the 140 million user base. someone will say well nin got dethroned well last time i check the snes did not sell 140 million so Sony's user base was only had to over come nin user base. the next nown fact is that 360 users and wii users base had no choice but to buy 360 and the wii. because the user base had nothing else to play. now when the ps user base is ready in 2 to 3 years when finally the ps 2 will slow down in sales they will jump to the ps 3 not all of them but most of 140 million user base.Trading_Zoner

That may be a bit exaggerated, but it's a pretty good point.

Took me a while to understand after rereading it but what he means is that both MS and Nintendo discontinue their support for their old consoles therefore meaning their fans of the their consoles had to go to next gen to keep.

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SeanBond
[QUOTE="poi__MD"]

Trading_Zoner

And yet PS3 has virtually matched Xbox 360 sales rate. Imagine how PS3 will sell with it's BIG games from all kinds of genres, when 3rd parties max out the CELL, when HOME comes out, when it gets a price drop, and when Blue-Ray emerges as the format winner.

So to answer you're question, it will never dominate PS3s market. Xbox 360 is going to have it's best holiday season this year, they will have used pretty much all of thier BIG assets to drive Xbox 360 sales. PS3 still has ALOT of franchises from last gen to use, and ALOT of price drops to happen. PS3 is going to benefit most from price drops too, simply because it is targeted towards a more mainstream market whereas Xbox 360 is a hardcore gamer console, and hardcore gamers are more willing to spend 400 dollars on a console with an already outstanding game library.

These are all valid points, but the problem with this logic is that Microsoft still has the position of power here. If the PS3 has another drop in price, Microsoft will respond by similarly lowering the price of the 360. I agree that the price point of both systems is still mostly in the "hardcore" market, but MS is very close to having the 360 Pro ($350) into the mainstream market, and another price drop will probably place it there. Besides, there are a million other things MS can afford to do if it wants, like bundling the HD-DVD player with the 360 (this would result in a pretty decent spike in sales, if there was a worthwhile price adjustment), and if Home does well (for free), MS could easily either lower the subscription rate of Live, or get rid of it altogether. The fact of the matter is, the PS3's library is proving again and again to be underwhelming (every exclusive that comes out seems not to live up to hype), and as the system is dead last right now,Sony isgoing to need something fairly extreme (a true differentiator) if they want to outsell Microsoft's console.

Avatar image for Maverick_Chaos1
Maverick_Chaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Maverick_Chaos1
Member since 2007 • 415 Posts
[QUOTE="poi__MD"]

Why can't the 360 become more popular??

MGS9150

Most of its good games are shooters.

Not true.

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
Err, it already is taking over the PS3's market just because it's cheaper... that's why it's sold more than double the PS3 so far... :?
Trading_Zoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Trading_Zoner
[QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"][QUOTE="poi__MD"]

SeanBond

These are all valid points, but the problem with this logic is that Microsoft still has the position of power here. If the PS3 has another drop in price, Microsoft will respond by similarly lowering the price of the 360. I agree that the price point of both systems is still mostly in the "hardcore" market, but MS is very close to having the 360 Pro ($350) into the mainstream market, and another price drop will probably place it there. Besides, there are a million other things MS can afford to do if it wants, like bundling the HD-DVD player with the 360 (this would result in a pretty decent spike in sales, if there was a worthwhile price adjustment), and if Home does well (for free), MS could easily either lower the subscription rate of Live, or get rid of it altogether. The fact of the matter is, the PS3's library is proving again and again to be underwhelming (every exclusive that comes out seems not to live up to hype), and as the system is dead last right now,Sony isgoing to need something fairly extreme (a true differentiator) if they want to outsell Microsoft's console.

Is FFXIII, GT5 and MGS4 enough?

That's like three halos right there in a single year. And they STILL have plenty of franchises left to use.

And yes I know MS could drop the price of the Xbox 360 if sony did, but what I'm saying is: PS3 would benefit more from being an affordable console than Xbox 360 because Xbox 360 is mainly a hardcore gamers console, and core gamers are willing to spend the money on a 360 which has an awesome game lineup already.

Xolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Xolver
Member since 2005 • 2052 Posts
Why are lemmings so defensive when you say the PS3 has the better value? Just because you don't use every single feature it doesn't mean it's not true, and even as a console it won't exactly be weak by this year's end.
Primevil702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Primevil702
Member since 2005 • 911 Posts

Err, it already is taking over the PS3's market just because it's cheaper... that's why it's sold more than double the PS3 so far... :?Funkyhamster

So, the fact that it's been out "double" the time doesn't have anything to do with that?

l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 l_The_DetoX_l
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Umm, last time I checked the 360 was beating the PS3.ganon546

Last time I checked the PS2 was beating 360. But that doesn't make a good argument does it. Becuase the PS2 had been released way before 360. Difference is not as big between PS3 and 360 but you should get my point.

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SeanBond
[QUOTE="SeanBond"][QUOTE="Trading_Zoner"][QUOTE="poi__MD"]

Trading_Zoner

Is FFXIII, GT5 and MGS4 enough?

That's like three halos right there in a single year. And they STILL have plenty of franchises left to use.

And yes I know MS could drop the price of the Xbox 360 if sony did, but what I'm saying is: PS3 would benefit more from being an affordable console than Xbox 360 because Xbox 360 is mainly a hardcore gamers console, and core gamers are willing to spend the money on a 360 which has an awesome game lineup already.

FFXIII will be a huge game, no doubt (although XII wasn't as big here in the States as Gears was, so you have to take it with a grain of salt),GT5 will definitely be a great exclusive,and MGS4 (if it stays exclusive) will also push the PS3 brand name, but A) comparing any of those games to Halo is a little naive because Halo is much more of a phenomenon than said titles, and B) no, I don't consider 3 huge games to be a big enough differentiator, as the 360 will doubtless have some huge games next year as well.

The point I was trying to make, is that going "game for game" isn't going to be what gives Sony the win this time. The 360 is already sucking up a huge part of 3rd party devs' projects, so it's not like next year the PS3 will be the only console with games. Sony needs to figure out something that it can do that the 360 and Wii can't (like blu-ray), and use that as their secret weapon. When I bought my PS3, blu-ray was essentially the only reason I bought it, and for the majority of people in the world, this isn't the biggest selling point ofanygaming system (because the majority of people don't have an HDTV, or just haven't seen the need to switch over to an HD video format yet), let alone a $500 one. If Sony wants the PS3 to win, they have to show thatthe PS3 doesn'tjust have great games like the 360, but thatit also have unique things to offer. In other words, the consumer needs to be shown exactly why the PS3 is worth more than the 360, even though it has a smaller library.

l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 l_The_DetoX_l
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts
[QUOTE="poi__MD"]

AvIdGaMeR444

Are you joking? If PS3 is popular, then Gamecube was popular as well. Because based on the way PS3 is selling at this moment, it will do Gamecube type numbers in 5 years. Now, that may change, but make no mistake. PS3 is not popular by a long-shot.

Well gamecube didn't cost $500+. It would be doing so much better if it wasn't a pricey behemoth.

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SeanBond

Why are lemmings so defensive when you say the PS3 has the better value? Just because you don't use every single feature it doesn't mean it's not true, and even as a console it won't exactly be weak by this year's end.Xolver

I think for a lot of people (especially the ones who don't own an HDTV), the PS3 is overpriced. Would you pay $500 or $600 for a system with the PS3's current lineup, if the PS3 didn't have a blu-ray player built in? I know I wouldn't. I 100% agree that the PS3 is a better value, but from a strictly gaming standpoint, that has yet to be proven.

kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kulmiye
Member since 2004 • 12094 Posts
This thread should be about when will 360 be dominating Wii than PS3.
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

MS shouldnt be worried about PS3, they should be worried about the WiiYoruichii

If I own a car (360) should I worry that people are also buying bicycles (Wii) and that some people are able to afford Ferraris (ps3)?

legol1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 legol1
Member since 2005 • 1998 Posts

poi__MD
its aready here last gen i own a ps2 and now a 360 and i will not buy a ps3 end of story.
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts
lol it is true though, most people online for rainbow or resistance dont even care about 360. Cept a few people on my friends list hate it. i just dont care about it, its not my style. Even if 360 had alot more games id still stick with ps3 cause i hate 360's quality and community.
Avatar image for ProductNumber49
ProductNumber49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 ProductNumber49
Member since 2006 • 3840 Posts
I'm pretty sure if I wanted a blu-ray player to play my bluray movies...I would buy a ps3.
lordxymor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 lordxymor
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts

ParadiddleFill

And Wii is beating 360 in Microsoft land...

Also, just noticed, Ps3 is catching up to 360 in weekly sales, being that the 360 has 3 times more titles avaliable, costs almost half and has more than twice the ammount of AAA titles.

Platearmor_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#46 Platearmor_6
Member since 2004 • 2817 Posts
Well not every one that plays console games gets involved, or even knows about this fanboy 360 vs PS3 stuff. They just see the new version of that great console they have at home (PS2). That and in alot of countries (mine included) PS3s are cheaper than BlueRay players. And contrary to 360 fanboy belief, the PS3 has enough games to keep most people with a life happy.
Avatar image for XenogearsMaster
XenogearsMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 XenogearsMaster
Member since 2007 • 3175 Posts

The thing is... It failed and died inJapan. It really needs casuals but no hope there. It's dying in Europe.

The 360 will be dead last this generation.

ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ParadiddleFill
[QUOTE="ParadiddleFill"]

GARRYTH

nope because last time i check the ps 2 it still out selling it. so those people will jump to sony console in 3 to 4 years or even 2 when the games comes. not all of them but most of them.

stop hiding behind ps2 sales, when the 360 is at 200 or less who do you think thr ps2 owners will jump too?

snipe2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 snipe2004
Member since 2007 • 1872 Posts

when sony stop supporting the ps2 and "force" them to go next-gen like microsoft did.

ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ParadiddleFill
[QUOTE="Puppa_Shogun"]

[QUOTE="ganon546"]Umm, last time I checked the 360 was beating the PS3.snipe2004

when sony stop supporting the ps2 and "force" them to go next-gen like microsoft did.

people are still buying ps2's cause there cheap and have alot of games not because there sony fans, when the 360 goes down to 200 or less the same story will happen