What's your favorite 3DS game so far?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

I liked Pokemon Y and love what they did with most of the breeding mechanics, but Pokemon has never been my favorite game out of any gen. Maybe the most memorable but not my favorite.

Kid Icarus is another great one but the controls are kind of annoying for a lefty even when you fix aiming towards the buttons. Made getting by the highest difficulty on levels a pain.

SM3DL is okay but not my favorite Mario 3D game. The stages had very little imagination imo and everything was way too bland for my taste. The games pace was great and some of post game was fun at least.

Fire Emblem is fun, but I have never really been into SRPG's all that much. It's a great game but not completely my style.

SMT IV is awesome, and is probably my second favorite. It gets things wrong but it is a great game that has very addictive qualities to it.

Overall I would say ALBW is my number one. Yeah it's new but after mulling it over it is definitely the most polished experience with great do it yourself pacing.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

Zelda LTTP by far for now

Bravely Default will take it though, since it is a RPG and has the art i like best

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#53 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

Fire Emblem is my favorite, but SMT IV is close. I haven't played Pokemon or Zelda yet.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

3D land

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points