What makes you hermits think you can own any lemming on live anywere.

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#51 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts
So far it's only Shadowrun that will be multiplatform, and look at that game. We're not talking about Counter-Strike Source or anything where you require the uber precision of a mouse. I think it will end up being a pretty even playing field.
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
Keyboard+Mous is far more accurate and faster than the controller for fps... I thought it was a known fact for everyone...haris12121212
same
muscleserge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 muscleserge
Member since 2005 • 3307 Posts
live anywhere won't be that fun, once the 360 players will start getting owned, they'll just stop playing in pc vs 360 servers.
mikemil828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 mikemil828
Member since 2003 • 7024 Posts

And if you say kb/mouse your jsut a fanboy from another company yea im talking to you cows.

What makes you think that us console gamers have just stated to play fps only on consoles come on weve played quake 1 and counterstrike were not stupid little boys , so dont you think you can just over run us with a keyboard and mouse because we could say the same of a controller.

supersaiyan039
Because, based on past history we typically do own any console gamer at a fps, it's not like Microsoft was the first to try Console vs PC gaming you know.
buuzer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 buuzer0
Member since 2005 • 3792 Posts
Snipers + Mouse = pwnageHir0_N
I know... getting head-shots is almost as simple as killing pop-ups in Internet Explorer. I played FPS's with mouse+keyboard and I do think it has an advantage... but nowadays I have more fun playing shooters on consoles, because that's where my friends are nowadays. Oh yeah, and I HATE auto-aim on console shooters. It ends up screwing you up more than anything... Someone is running across the field in front of you, and you try to shoot them but the damn auto-aim doesn't allow you to lead them, making your bullets to conveniently hit behind them like in an action movie. Gears of War, if I'm not mistaken, doesn't have auto aim though...