What improvements would you like to see made to your preferred system next gen?

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Try to be honest please! :)

I am a well known PS3 cow guy, but I want Sony to improve their updates for games and systems. Some updates are only 5-10 minutes, but others can last upwards to 20-30 minutes for some games. This is my biggest complaint, I have a 360 too and most updates for that only take a mere 5-10 seconds.

I would also like to see be more hard on devs who do bad ports. Most multiplats on PS3 are equal to the 360 version, but on rare occasions we do get a bad port because a dev was lazy. Sony needs to lay the smack down on devs who do this, tell them to make it right or don't make it at all. That should set them straight.

Inb4HermitsLieAndSayTheirPlatformIsPerfectandAlreadyNextGen.....

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2 adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts
i thought PS3 was amazing and needed no improvements ( according to you ) On the matter the major improvement i want on pc are DRM to disappear
gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

PC - I don't know.

Edit : I actually would love it if any game had to use DRM, then at least just use one(Steam)

I hate when you have to run more than one form of DRM.

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 percuvius2
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts

Of course 360 updates only take seconds. You get what you pay for and psn is FREE.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

PC - if i want improvements, i'll make them myself, i don't have to wait and see anything.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ShadowMoses900

i thought PS3 was amazing and needed no improvements ( according to you ) On the matter the major improvement i want on pc are DRM to disappear adamosmaki

The PS3 has a few flaws, but they are tolerable and overall the system is far superior to the 360, which still cannot do Uncharted graphics and makes you pay to play online. It also had the highest failure rate of all time and even scratched discs as well as having a crap 1st party. The 360 is not a very good system, people only got one in the first place because they could not afford a PS3.

I own all systems btw, so my opinion is accurate.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ShadowMoses900

Of course 360 updates only take seconds. You get what you pay for and psn is FREE.

percuvius2

I get the same updates that you do but for free, I'm a Silver Member. You are not paying for updates, you are not really paying for anything. Only difference between them is cross game chat, which is not worth paying for at all. XBL is a little better integrated though, but it's not THAT much better.

Only real advantage of XBL is the XBL Market Place has more content than anyother service out there. But again you do not have to be a Gold member to access that and MS Points is the biggest scam in gaming.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]i thought PS3 was amazing and needed no improvements ( according to you ) On the matter the major improvement i want on pc are DRM to disappear ShadowMoses900

The PS3 has a few flaws, but they are tolerable and overall the system is far superior to the 360, which still cannot do Uncharted graphics and makes you pay to play online. It also had the highest failure rate of all time and even scratched discs as well as having a crap 1st party. The 360 is not a very good system, people only got one in the first place because they could not afford a PS3.

you are opinion is as accurate as the other side's biggest fanboy LoosinEnds. In short words your opinion means nothing
Avatar image for GamingVengeance
GamingVengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 GamingVengeance
Member since 2012 • 1874 Posts

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]i thought PS3 was amazing and needed no improvements ( according to you ) On the matter the major improvement i want on pc are DRM to disappear ShadowMoses900

I own all systems , and I think the wii sucks. That doesnt mean my opinion is accurate because its all subjective you fvcking cow
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Xbox - Better Kinect Functionality and maybe Free Online?

Playstation - A much better online ecosystem. A system that is flexable enough to change up every year or so. Spice things up.

Wii U - Better Online and the Re-Appearment of many of Nintendo's recently rarely used IPs.

All three? All three should stop being so to totalitarian and let developers/gamers have more freedom. All three of them are way too bureautic, it's annoying esp. Microsoft and Nintendo.

All three should also invest in new ways to play instead of trying to be dumbed down PCs.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

I'll say one for each.

Xbox - Get.Some.Exclusives. Not Kinect exclusives either. Theyre awful.

PS3 - Why does everything take so much longer then on my Xbox? Why is everything so half arsed?

Wii - Well ... dont exist

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"]i thought PS3 was amazing and needed no improvements ( according to you ) On the matter the major improvement i want on pc are DRM to disappear adamosmaki

you are opinion is as accurate as the other side's biggest fanboy LoosinEnds. In short words your opinion means nothing

Why do people hate him so much? I may disagree with him a lot but we get along just fine and he is one the more mature users on here because he doesn't throw out insults like a big baby.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 adamosmaki

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Why do people hate him so much? I may disagree with him a lot but we get along just fine and he is one the more mature users on here because he doesn't throw out insults like a big baby.

You and Loosey getting alone just fine ? Now i can rest in peace knowing the biggest Cow and the biggest Lemming are getting along fine Also if you thing Loosey is mature then i'm sure you think KKK is a Charitable organization
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"] you are opinion is as accurate as the other side's biggest fanboy LoosinEnds. In short words your opinion means nothing adamosmaki

You and Loosey getting alone just fine ? Now i can rest in peace knowing the biggest Cow and the biggest Lemming are getting along fine Also if you thing Loosey is mature then i'm sure you think KKK is a Charitable organization

He doesn't throw out insults like a little kid does, that makes him a far better poster in my eyes than 90% of the people here. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you can't get along with them.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"] you are opinion is as accurate as the other side's biggest fanboy LoosinEnds. In short words your opinion means nothing adamosmaki

My sig explains it all
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

More Japanese good games.. Like RPGs and Platformers.

Thats it.

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 adamosmaki

ShadowMoses900

He doesn't throw out insults like a little kid does, that makes him a far better poster in my eyes than 90% of the people here. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you can't get along with them.

When almost all the comments you and Loosey make are misinformed by either on purpose ( aka trolling ) or are genuinely misinformed and you choose to ignore people that are quoting you with facts is not called mature and intelligent. Its called Cry baby

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

ShadowMoses900

But being an idiot and a fanboy does not help their statuesque
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

Mooses, y u change ur avy pic

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

PS4: Focus on a far more integrated online, similar to Live.

360: Focus on some first-party/second-party exclusives outside of Kinect.

Wii-U: More games like Xenoblade/The Last Story as well as getting some damn third-party multiplats.

Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

PC doesn't have gens, but fine:

In the future, I want no intrusive DRM schemes. One time on-line activation or Steamworks is acceptable, AO-DRM however, is not!

That's it, I guess, can't think of anything else...

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ShadowMoses900

balfe1990

Well for some reason mine kept disappearing, so does many other people's. Yours is gone completely too. So I changed it to Dark Elf from Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Elder Scrolls is one of my favorite games and Skryim was my GOTY of last year, Oblivion was my GOTY when it came out and the Dark Elf is the best race.

But Skryim is NOT the best RPG ever made, not even close. That goes to FF7.

Mozuckint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 Mozuckint
Member since 2012 • 831 Posts

PC: "The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

Lay off on the DRM investments.

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

i just honestly want to see a super gen....that is all everything this gen just upgraded at an affordable price. i dont want companies to cater to one audience but do a little bit of everything so gaming can sell and live.

i want a super gen also to recover all the loses the game industry has sufficed.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

ShadowMoses900

posting just to annoy people is more mature than offering up insults?

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ShadowMoses900

For all the systems here is what I want:

PS4-Better updates and make sure devs don't do bad ports

720-Free online gaming, better exclusives, and reliable hardware

The Wii U will not be a next gen system, so it and it's games do not count as such. They are considered current gen only and eventually last gen. Nintendo needs to get with the times and make better systems or just go 3rd party.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 balfe1990

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

ShadowMoses900

Well for some reason mine kept disappearing, so does many other people's. Yours is gone completely too. So I changed it to Dark Elf from Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Elder Scrolls is one of my favorite games and Skryim was my GOTY of last year, Oblivion was my GOTY when it came out and the Dark Elf is the best race.

You really can't see mine?

brb

EDIT

Have no idea where I got the pic originallyso i suppose my avatar pic will be a black square from now on.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17814 Posts
PC is perfect for i have decreed it so :P. Seriously on the PC front: less bloated OSs and more efficent acess to hardware for developers. A console should not be beating a modern PC in any sort of benchmarks but in some (like draw calls) the PC seems to remain badly outclassed. the draw call figure is also one that seems to be stuck at around 10,000 regardless of hardware. This is not due to a hardware problem but just overhead and bloat. There is always going to be some level of abstraction of course as developing for every type of PC is a non runner....but that overhead should be kept to an absolute minimum. My main worry for the PC going forward is if these overheads get worse then most of the horsepower we have in our PCs will be spent on resolving overheads rather than doing something awesome. It already annoys me now at how much seems to be going to waste. Wiiu: its a bit late now but i would loved to have seen a HDD as standard in the wiiu not for just storing lots of media (personally i dont really care about that) but also for enhancing performance through data caching. although the wiiu drive, on paper at least, is a hell of a lot faster than either the 360 or PS3 drive its still not as fast as a HDD. I am not talking about installs mind (the very notion on a console is just stupid....thanks sony for the cluster*beep*) but caching data in the background like the Xbox 1 did. For a company also trying to send out the "we are all about doing business online" message with games online the same day as at retail i also find the HDD omission bizarre. 32GB is tiny. Also free up as much of that second 1GB pool of ram for games as quickly as possible ninty. a console OS should never need that much memory.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="adamosmaki"] You and Loosey getting alone just fine ? Now i can rest in peace knowing the biggest Cow and the biggest Lemming are getting along fine Also if you thing Loosey is mature then i'm sure you think KKK is a Charitable organization CaseyWegner

He does not annoy me. Only people that do are people like you and Clone because you both think your internet messiah's or something, going around pretending to be white knights and trying to act like mommies and daddies on here, it's just annoying.

But I do not hate you nor do I hate Clone. I love you guys because you do raise good points sometimes. And hating people over the internet is just silly, it's not like you guys are nazis. You seem like good people.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#30 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
Next Gen I don't have preferred console as it hasn't started yet. See I'm not going to just suck up to MS or Sony and "prefer" their console without actually playing one of them. From MS I'd like to see an effort to introduce more ip's, Sony a console that is easier for 3rd party to develop for and maybe some slight redesign to the controller. I like the ds3 been gaming with it since ps1 but the 360 controller feels more comfortable hence the Wii u using its ergonomic design. From Nintendo I don't know. I'm getting the Wii u, have it reserved, but as long as I have the great first party Wii titles to play that I didn't, and more for the next Gen, I'll be good with them.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

He does not annoy me. Only people that do are people like you and Clone because you both think your internet messiah's or something, going around pretending to be white knights and trying to act like mommies and daddies on here, it's just annoying.

But I do not hate you nor do I hate Clone. I love you guys because you do raise good points sometimes. And hating people over the internet is just silly, it's not like you guys are nazis. You seem like good people.

how do i act like an internet messiah or a daddy?

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

balfe1990

You really can't see mine?

brb

EDIT

Have no idea where I got the pic originallyso i suppose my avatar pic will be a black square from now on.

I thought yours was Master Chief? It wsa the funny cartoon one. Ya a lot of people's avatars are gone, so I just changed it to another game series I like a lot. There is a Halo section in the settings for avatars, I saw it. So maybe you can use one of those.

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 balfe1990

I thought yours was Master Chief? It wsa the funny cartoon one. Ya a lot of people's avatars are gone, so I just changed it to another game series I like a lot. There is a Halo section in the settings for avatars, I saw it. So maybe you can use one of those.

ShadowMoses900

Yeah, it was, but I got it years ago off some totally random website whose name most certainly escapes me now.

And I don't like any of those other avys at all, so I'll probably just hope for the best and see if it fixes itself. Glitchspot has been quite calm as of late so we were due another system brainfart I suppose.

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 percuvius2

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

ShadowMoses900

I get the same updates that you do but for free, I'm a Silver Member. You are not paying for updates, you are not really paying for anything. Only difference between them is cross game chat, which is not worth paying for at all. XBL is a little better integrated though, but it's not THAT much better.

Only real advantage of XBL is the XBL Market Place has more content than anyother service out there. But again you do not have to be a Gold member to access that and MS Points is the biggest scam in gaming.

I have a ps3 and I would rather pay and get the updates on Xbox Live which is an infinitely better service. Paying for the service allows MS to invest in faster infrastructure, hence the faster downloads even for broke ass silvers like you. Xbox Live is THAT much better.ps3's cheap copy of XBOX LIVE's achievements and what a clumsy mess their trophy system is. What's this syncing crap while you sit and wait and wait and wait....? XBOX LIVE achievements are there immediately and comparable to anyone in real time. psn is free and you get what you pay for

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

ps4-

• still free
  • cross game chat.
  • party chat.
  • no need to sync trophies.
  • a better functioning internet browser (partner up with mozila, google, somebody...your browser sucks)
  • thumbsticks that a re a bit more durable (on my 3rd ps3 controler)

pc-

• no drm
  • box cases that are standardized (still have different kind of boxes)
  • cheaper parts
  • no viruses lol

next xbox-

• stop trying to pretend that xbox live is worth paying for
  • netflix that works with silver accounts
  • pressure sensitive buttons
  • a more reliable console (it took me til this year to buy a 360 because of the errors, disc scratching, rrod)
  • less noisy console
  • more exclusives...really, i can't stand half of their exclusive games like halo and gears has been underwhelming at best
  • ditch kinect...if its only function is a glorified headset, then it really doesn't have a point

wii u-

• change that stupid stick layout
  • more exclusives other than the established franchise...mad world was a good idea (i don't think they produced that) but i want risks like that for your system
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

percuvius2

I have a ps3 and I would rather pay and get the updates on Xbox Live which is an infinitely better service. Paying for the service allows MS to invest in faster infrastructure, hence the faster downloads even for broke ass silvers like you. Xbox Live is THAT much better.ps3's cheap copy of XBOX LIVE's achievements and what a clumsy mess their trophy system is. What's this syncing crap while you sit and wait and wait and wait....? XBOX LIVE achievements are there immediately and comparable to anyone in real time. psn is free and you get what you pay for

You are overexaggerating XBL, it is not that much better. It is basically the same as PSN except for Cross Game chat and faster updates. You do have to sync trophies on occasionn, but it only takes a few seconds, it's not that big of a deal.

You can compare trophies to anyone at anytime as well, they are basically just achievements except instead of points you have bronze, silver, gold, and platinum (for getting all trophies). You have a gamer level instead of a gamer score, and each trophy gives you XP that eventually when you get enough gives you another level.

There is nothing on XBL worth paying for. I can bet you if XBL Silver offered free online gaming, you and most of the lems would drop your Gold and just go to Silver because even you know XBL is not worth it. You only pay because you have to.

And free >>> Cross Game Chat for 60$ a year (the only feature you are getting that PSN users do not). And I pay for PS Plus ($50 a year) so I could easily afford XBL Gold if I wanted to. I just don't because I see no value in it because I am getting the same experience for free on PSN.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

You are overexaggerating XBL, it is not that much better. It is basically the same as PSN except for Cross Game chat and faster updates. You do have to sync trophies on occasionn, but it only takes a few seconds, it's not that big of a deal.

You can compare trophies to anyone at anytime as well, they are basically just achievements except instead of points you have bronze, silver, gold, and platinum (for getting all trophies). You have a gamer level instead of a gamer score, and each trophy gives you XP that eventually when you get enough gives you another level.

There is nothing on XBL worth paying for. I can bet you if XBL Silver offered free online gaming, you and most of the lems would drop your Gold and just go to Silver because even you know XBL is not worth it. You only pay because you have to.

And free >>> Cross Game Chat for 60$ a year (the only feature you are getting that PSN users do not).

you are trying to convince a man to believe what you believe. you can't argue opinions here buddy. and syncing trophies is annoying....
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

jsmoke03

And free >>> Cross Game Chat for 60$ a year (the only feature you are getting that PSN users do not).

you are trying to convince a man to believe what you believe. you can't argue opinions here buddy. and syncing trophies is annoying....

System Wars is Opinion Wars. Though I often get the feeling that many users here are not really happy with their system and come here to try and justify it, buyers remorse kinda thing.

I do not have to sync trophies very often, though I am also a Plus Member so it does it automaticaly. Maybe it is different for non Plus members.

Uesugi-dono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#39 Uesugi-dono
Member since 2008 • 1654 Posts

percuvius2
- Meh, you're just sore you have to pay to be able to frag your buddies.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#40 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
Wii U: Get third party support (they seem to be making strides there), improve online (they seem to have done that), improve digital marketplace (they seem to have done that), give me options for a proper control scheme if I don't want the motion control garbage (they have done that)
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

System Wars is Opinion Wars. Though I often get the feeling that many users here are not really happy with their system and come here to try and justify it, buyers remorse kinda thing.

not necessarily. i post here and very rarely discuss opinions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#42 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

The Wii U will not be a next gen system, so it and it's games do not count as such. They are considered current gen only and eventually last gen. Nintendo needs to get with the times and make better systems or just go 3rd party.

ShadowMoses900
Lol
percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 percuvius2

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

And free >>> Cross Game Chat for 60$ a year (the only feature you are getting that PSN users do not). And I pay for PS Plus ($50 a year) so I could easily afford XBL Gold if I wanted to. I just don't because I see no value in it because I am getting the same experience for free on PSN.

No, actually I'm not giving enough kudos to XBOX LIVE. It absolutely is THAT much better. Not even debatable. It is not the same and I don't listen to broke ass silvers for knowledge of XBOX LIVE. Of course your experience isn't as GOLDEN as mine is. I know hpow the trophy system works and it's a clumsy mess and terribly slow doesn't display instantly have to wait to SYNC with a friends for comparison...It's not even comparable to XBOX LIVE. The online gaming is why I pay for GOLD because it can make use of my broadband 50 and psn sure as hell can't. Party chat and cross game chat can't even be done on ps3. Friends lists are all way better on XBOX LIVE. You can also shut off messages WHICH YOU CAN'T ON psn. "warning controller 1 battery is low" - Well so FN what? i know it's low I don't need it flashing on the FN screen every 15 seconds. At least the 360 flashes on the controller and can disable on screen messages.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

percuvius2

No, actually I'm not giving enough kudos to XBOX LIVE. It absolutely is THAT much better. Not even debatable. It is not the same and I don't listen to broke ass silvers for knowledge of XBOX LIVE. Of course your experience isn't as GOLDEN as mine is. I know hpow the trophy system works and it's a clumsy mess and terribly slow doesn't display instantly have to wait to SYNC with a friends for comparison...It's not even comparable to XBOX LIVE. The online gaming is why I pay for GOLD because it can make use of my broadband 50 and psn sure as hell can't. Party chat and cross game chat can't even be done on ps3. Friends lists are all way better on XBOX LIVE. You can also shut off messages WHICH YOU CAN'T ON psn. "warning controller 1 battery is low" - Well so FN what? i know it's low I don't need it flashing on the FN screen every 15 seconds. At least the 360 flashes on the controller and can disable on screen messages.

Ok if you say so. Whatever makes you feel better.....

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 percuvius2

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Ok if you say so. Whatever makes you feel better.....

My feelings are irrelevant to the fact that XBOX LIVE beats psn.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Xbox 720 should have HDD standard in all models. It's fine to have options between large and small drive sizes, but make sure there IS a sizeable storage device in all models that devs can optimize their games for evenly for all systems.

And either take out the ads if we're paying for Live, or lower the price if ads are still there to supplement the cost.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#47 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Nintendo- I know it's final, but wish nintendo didn'tt let people use old wii mote for Wii U... flicking your wrists shouldn'tt make the controller think you did a back flip.

sony- don't be a idiot with splitting ram up... let devs use what they need

microsoft- put Extra power in it just for the kinect and 1080p cameras and wider lens for smaller rooms

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ShadowMoses900

Xbox 720 should have HDD standard in all models. It's fine to have options between large and small drive sizes, but make sure there IS a sizeable storage device in all models that devs can optimize their games for evenly for all systems.

And either take out the ads if we're paying for Live, or lower the price if ads are still there to supplement the cost.

AdobeArtist

I do not understand your first point. I know the 360 had a no hard drive model but that was discontinued a long time ago. Only game I heard this might be a problem for is Halo 4 which is supposed to have a pretty large MP portion to it, which will require an install that people with smaller hard drives won't be able to play. But that is the only game I heard about this.

As for your second point, pretty spot on and I agree with it. But I think that XBL Gold should not go down by days, it should go down the time you actually play online. For instanec let's say you are a Gold member, you just bought Skyrim and play it for a couple months, well normally you would have wasted 2 months of XBL right down the toilet. However if they made it so you didn't lose any unless you played online, then you would still have those months and you could save them.

This seems the most fair to me if they are going to make you pay for online gaming. Which is hard to justify to begin with.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
i think PS3 was amazing and needed no improvementsadamosmaki
This
percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 percuvius2

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

ShadowMoses900

I do not understand your first point. I know the 360 had a no hard drive model but that was discontinued a long time ago. Only game I heard this might be a problem for is Halo 4 which is supposed to have a pretty large MP portion to it, which will require an install that people with smaller hard drives won't be able to play. But that is the only game I heard about this.

As for your second point, pretty spot on and I agree with it. But I think that XBL Gold should not go down by days, it should go down the time you actually play online. For instanec let's say you are a Gold member, you just bought Skyrim and play it for a couple months, well normally you would have wasted 2 months of XBL right down the toilet. However if they made it so you didn't lose any unless you played online, then you would still have those months and you could save them.

This seems the most fair to me if they are going to make you pay for online gaming. Which is hard to justify to begin with.

You don't know jack about the 360 because you can still buy a model without a HDD and as for XBOX LIVE costs you get what you pay for. I'd hate to end up having something as awful as psn.