What does Xbone do better than PS4 objectively?

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts
@deadline-zero0 said:

@arkephonic said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Why are cows always retreating to the xbone? Is the piss 4 so bad it can't take on pc anymore? Sounds like it

PC is obviously the best. Who ever said the PS4 could take on PC?

So then who cares? Why default to hiding behind the xbone?

If a gaming PC is miles ahead in multiplats, hardware, exclusives and features, then the ps4's issues are only apparent.

And i already said the xbone is better in exclusives, if we go by GS/Metacritic scores.

The point is, if the ps4 isn't able to verify it's quality by being put on pace with pc, than it's simply not that good.

A PS4 could also have backwards compatibility, free multiplayer, K/M support for all games, graphical settings options, amazing sales and deals, etc, just like pc has. Maybe even better than them

But there lies th issue.

See, what you're doing here is changing the subject to a PS4 vs PC instead of PS4 vs Xbone and Wii U. I don't see where you're getting at here other than going off topic and trolling because I think the PC is better than all consoles.

In fact, I don't even game on consoles except once in a blue moon. Every few months about. I do all my gaming on PC. That said, I own a PS4, Wii U, 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, Xbox, GC, DC, PS1, N64, Saturn, SNES, Genesis, Retron 3, NES, GBA, GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL, PSP, Vita and a few others actually. Not only that, for most of my systems, I own multiple of them. Different models, colors, SKUs, etc.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

The Xbox One didn't explode when it recieved its second update.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Not have twats like you supporting their product.

+1.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

dat cow butthurt

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

@arkephonic said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@arkephonic said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Why are cows always retreating to the xbone? Is the piss 4 so bad it can't take on pc anymore? Sounds like it

If a gaming PC is miles ahead in multiplats, hardware, exclusives and features, then the ps4's issues are only apparent

I separate console wars from PC because PC is just so far ahead that it isn't fair. I think it's completely reasonable to compare the consoles.

You separate them because you're a closet Sony fan that feels insecure about your purchase.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

I've been told the Xbone is a better toaster than the PS4. Will get to the bottom of this next time I want a snack.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

@papatrop said:

@arkephonic said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@arkephonic said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

If a gaming PC is miles ahead in multiplats, hardware, exclusives and features, then the ps4's issues are only apparent

I separate console wars from PC because PC is just so far ahead that it isn't fair. I think it's completely reasonable to compare the consoles.

You separate them because you're a closet Sony fan that feels insecure about your purchase.

I separate them because I have common sense. PC shits all over consoles, all consoles. I buy every console there is and I don't have buyer's remorse for any of them. The only system I see myself having buyer's remorse over is the Xbox One and that's for obvious reasons. So many of the Xbone owners on this site just reek of buyer's remorse in how they try to justify their purchase of it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@papatrop said:

@arkephonic said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

@arkephonic said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Oh no he's not in the closet....he's been a big cow for as along as he's been on SWs. This is a typical ark thread.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59  Edited By 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Xbone has quality exclusives that don't flop.

LBP 3 > Halo Collection.

35cent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By 35cent
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

Well you don't have one which makes the X1 much better than the PS4 already

PS4 sucks BTW.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Xbox One offers more variety with multiplats that PS4 can't offer( Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, and Forza Horizon 2 (which is a superior multiplat on xbox one). Then the exclusives like Forza Five and Sunset Overdrive are pretty solid with content unlike the one and done solo romps(knack, Infamous SS). Its pretty apparent the PS4 is struggling when Ubisoft games accounted for 36% percent while PC/xbox one were at 16/17%. Just shows XboxOne has more variety and didnt have to give in like PS4 users and buy Ubisoft Games to pass the time.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

like ?

like Halo Master Chief collections!! oooh wait!

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#63 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

well it has Kinect

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@arkephonic said:

I'm seriously having trouble thinking of anything. The only objective advantages I can think of all go to PS4.

PS4 has more games, fact.

PS4 is a more powerful console, fact.

PS4 has better performing multiplats, fact.

PS4 has twice as many sales, fact.

Reviews are subjective, what controller is more comfortable is subjective, what UI looks better is subjective, what system looks better is subjective, but the kinds of things I listed are objective and the PS4 wins them all handily. I'd like to know, what does the Xbone objectively do better than the PS4?

I didn't add it in the title, but I'm having trouble thinking of anything the Wii U does better than the PS4 objectively as well.

PS4 has more games yes, but Xbone does have more AAA games that don't' appear on sony consoles. Which ones you like is obviously subjective

Better MPs is again subjective, case in point CoD has a better res technically on PS4 yet smoother framerate on XB1. Some are the same like destiny, some perform better on PS4. Its not really a clear cut better by any means, but yes a majority of MPs so far have been better on PS4, but recently they've usually been the same or better on XB1. I don't really think that is a fact.

Sales really doesn't mean anything either. Is Justin bieber the bets musician of all time? is avatar the best movie of all time? nope on both fronts

as far as what it has better w/o using opinion.

XBL has been much more stable the PSN

XBL has dedicated servers for their 1st party games, PSN doesn't

Xbone does multitasking/snap, PS4 doesn't

Xbone has TV passthrough, PS4 doesn't

Xbone has better wifi. Important if you can't wire in your console

Xbone stores game clips to the cloud, meaning it doesn't take up HDD space and are more easily accessible. can be downloaded from the web, saved to one drive via the console etc etc. PS4 stores them all locally and only way to get them is using a flash drive

Xbone does full backup of everything on your profile and it travels with you to any Xbone. PS4 has a 1GB limit to backing up saves only.

Xbone acts as a universal remote for your whole entertainment system. PS4 doesn't

Xbone has suspend/resume, PS4 doesn't.

Xbone is quieter and cooler. even while running 12+ hours a day like mine

Kinect is better hardware wise then Eye Camera

Rumble triggers

Thats off the top of my head. Both have their positives and negatives.

/ thread

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@arkephonic said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Obviously that's an opinion so it can be filed under subjective. That said, the Xbone's biggest release yet happens to be the biggest flop of the year in the Master Flop Collection outscored even by Killzone Shadow Fall and Little Big Planet 3.

Halo MCC isn't an exclusive

err... which other platform has the MCC?

s0ldier69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 s0ldier69
Member since 2005 • 2281 Posts

I came in here after a long session of sunset overdrive and forza horizon 2. I see a thread like this and I just chuckle. Ok cows, ok whatver makes you feel better.

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#68  Edited By mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

@arkephonic said:

I'm seriously having trouble thinking of anything. The only objective advantages I can think of all go to PS4.

Reviews are subjective, what controller is more comfortable is subjective, what UI looks better is subjective, what system looks better is subjective, but the kinds of things I listed are objective and the PS4 wins them all handily. I'd like to know, what does the Xbone objectively do better than the PS4?

I didn't add it in the title, but I'm having trouble thinking of anything the Wii U does better than the PS4 objectively as well.

Maybe because:

Xbox One has better games or more people prefer them.

The power difference is hardly noticeable, bad frame rates are more noticeable IMO and PS4 has a few games with frame rate issues. Sacrificing frame rate just to show everyone the 1080 number isn't worth it. Only fanboys care about the 1080p bs.

Xbox One has Xbox Live for multiplats, its a better service with virtually no down time.

Xbox One is selling better now and the gap is closing. Its not likely to close fully for the foreseeable future. But if you quote the average Sony fanboy from last gen, "Sales don't mean anything". I personally don't care that much about the sales. If anything, being behind has done nothing but benefit me, the Xbox One fan. I want them to succeed of course since I've invested in the Xbox Ecosystem.

I know no one who things the PS4 UI is better, scrolling left and right forever isn't friendly. Sony is god awful at building an operating system and an online service. The Xbox controller is still widely accepted as the better controller, at least in the US. Its nice that Sony did improve upon the ancient design of the dual shock.

This generation seems to come down to preference. I personally think too many people lost their shit over the resolution non sense, good on Sony for pushing that and better on you crazy Sony fanboys for pushing it. Sony has always somehow had the mindshare of gamers. Sony is everyone's best friend, I suppose thats why you all look the other way when they release Driveclub and 7 weeks later it still has broken MP, you quickly forget the 3 week outage of PSN and the theft of personal info, you somehow don't notice PSN being down for hours for maintenance. Its 2014, a pay service with millions of subscribers can't pull off maintenance while the service is running? Impossible! you say. Xbox Live seems to manage to stay online during maintenance.

My biggest problem with Sony is: I don't trust them to do their job. The company is hurting for cash in all other departments, They often appear to have no idea what they are doing, especially when it comes to the American audience. Microsoft and Xbox fall behind, they have the cash to push it forward. They also have the cash to take more risks if needed. If Xbox Live and PSN went down at the same time I would always bet on Microsoft getting Live back online far sooner than Sony. Microsoft seems to have higher certification standards so there are less issues at launch. (unless were talking about MCC, wtf happened there?)

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@arkephonic said:

PS4 only has more games if you count indy arcade titles. And, "better performing" isn't that big of a deal when it boils down to things like "more shrubbery in the forest."

The XB1 is a gaming and media device, the PS4 is a gaming device that has some media tacked-on. That's the difference.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@sts106mat said:

Voice control,.multitasking, store, video streaming.of trailers etc (always seem to lag on ps4). Friends list, achievement integration, community challenges etc.

Also what freedomfreak said

Those are not facts.

OP pushing lemmings in a corner again.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Again the same subject but now the other way around ?

Old, boring, old, boring, old, boring.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

Nothing, that POS is worthless other than for Halo fanatics and even then Halo is just a 6 franchise at best.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Yeah, I disagree with that. There are just as many Xbox twats (Foxbat, blackace, Stormy Joe, tymeservesfate, and Kuu for example) as there are Sony twats. It's only more uncomfortable being a lemming lately because they've been getting curb stomped.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@arkephonic said:

Ahh boy, another bash Xbone thread... If you think the PS4 is the better console, great, go enjoy it.

For me, I prefer Xbone because I think it has better games & a better controller. That might be subjective, but to me they are big advantages that Xbone has over PS4. I don't care if PS4 is more powerful or has more sales. Who gives a sh** about that?!?!

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@sts106mat said:

Voice control,.multitasking, store, video streaming.of trailers etc (always seem to lag on ps4). Friends list, achievement integration, community challenges etc.

Also what freedomfreak said

Those are not facts.

OP pushing lemmings in a corner again.

Well, that's a stupid comeback.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Now, now, you know that's not true.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

Xbox One has a more durable and more comfortable controller

Xbox One has better triggers

Xbox One has better games, PS4 can have all the indies in the world I wouldn't want to play it

Xbox One has better UI

Xbox One has better online

eNT1TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 eNT1TY
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts

Having an altruistic victimized vocal "fanbase" with inferiority complexes that sacrifice their time (and vision often) astroturfing for MS longer than playing their games to fight perceived injustice much like cows last gen.

Oh, and much better build quality on their controller than ps4.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

More features and better online network. That was easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Xbox has a better build AND it is not actively pushing streaming services. It is a big disappointment that Sony will likely not ever have psx or ps2 games on the psn storefront. Big bummer.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

after 1 day we can conclude that OP was right and lemmings cry