What do you think of Ryse: Son of Rome?

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sonysexual1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Sonysexual1
Member since 2013 • 811 Posts
Will get a graphical downgrade.
metal_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 metal_zombie
Member since 2004 • 2288 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]looks immersive and artistically stunning. day one.StrongBlackVine

First time I have seen you troll Xbox fans.

I really hope he's just trolling because most of his post are just mindless

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#103 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

Gameplay looks like something off the XBLA.

CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts
Sh!t looks like garbage. Reminds me of a kinect game gone controller.
ramonnl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ramonnl
Member since 2010 • 769 Posts

Sh!t looks like garbage. Reminds me of a kinect game gone controller.CJ_ofCamelot

It "IS" a kinect game gone controller ^^

Sonysexual1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Sonysexual1
Member since 2013 • 811 Posts
Do xboners not know what "Does not represent final build quality" mean? The game is already unimpressive. A graphical downgrade would be killer. :lol:
CJ_ofCamelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 CJ_ofCamelot
Member since 2013 • 2072 Posts

[QUOTE="CJ_ofCamelot"]Sh!t looks like garbage. Reminds me of a kinect game gone controller.ramonnl

It "IS" a kinect game gone controller ^^

Oh srry I meant Halo.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

I'm a SONY fanboy who's preordered the Playstation 4, yet I've got to admit that Ryse: Son of Rome looks very impressive. The character models are very detailed and realistic, and so are their animations, and the gameplay looks extremely brutal. It's not enough to make me want an XBOX ONE, but it's enough to make me make a thread about it. What do you think of it? 

BluRayHiDef

I'm a SONY fanboy who's preordered the Playstation 4, yet I've got to admit that Ryse: Son of Rome looks very impressive. The character models are very detailed and realistic, and so are their animations, and the gameplay looks extremely brutal. It's not enough to make me want an XBOX ONE, but it's enough to make me make a thread about it. What do you think of it? 

BluRayHiDef
Why would you want to be a fanboy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

clone01

Because rational thought is not necessary on this forum.

sethman410

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 sethman410
Member since 2008 • 2967 Posts
Tbh, it does look awesome to me.
darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

I like the setting but everything else looks mediocre Shadow of Rome 2 on next gen however would be preferable.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

People actually voted great gameplay? :lol:

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"] [QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

realguitarhero5

I'm a huge fan of SONY as a gaming company. The original Playstation and the Playstation 2 were the best consoles of their generation, having the most abundant and diverse libraries, and being revolutionary by introducing new storage mediums for games and entertainment. The PS3 was merely a rough patch, but overall it was good as well. For these reasons, I admire SONY to the point that I call myself a SONY fanboy, despite which I am not irrationally loyal, which is evident by this thread.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts
20+ people actually think this has great gameplay? This game looks to be everything wrong with linear games nowadays. This game looks like an utter piece of shit. **** Crytek at it again. When was the last time they made a good game? Original Crysis? Far Cry 1?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"]

[QUOTE="clone01"]Why would you want to be a fanboy?BluRayHiDef

I'm a huge fan of SONY as a gaming company. The original Playstation and the Playstation 2 were the best consoles of their generation, having the most abundant and diverse libraries, and being revolutionary by introducing new storage mediums for games and entertainment. The PS3 was merely a rough patch, but overall it was good as well. For these reasons, I admire SONY to the point that I call myself a SONY fanboy, despite which I am not irrationally loyal, which is evident by this thread.

I personally would just stick with "Sony Fan."  Seems that you like their products but recognize that the PS3 had faults and you don't blindly follow anything they say or release.

fyron256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 fyron256
Member since 2013 • 143 Posts
[QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"][QUOTE="ramonnl"]

Indeed, halo have never beaten killzine in the graphics. Lems are just lying to make themselves feel better.

Mah-kak
The graphics you can debate all day long. Halo has always had a better story, MP, community, sales, DLC support. KZ is definitely a second rate shooter that is living in the shadows of the others. KZ wants to be Halo in every way.

A person can sit down and debate that pigs can fly all day long too, but that doesn't mean that person isn't severely mentally handicapped.

You're a fuc*in moron. The Killzone series is shit compare to halo even with the shortcomings of halo 4. Show some respect you delinquent. Killzone is the most generic me-too shooter that has added nothing to genre whatsoever. Yet here you are acting as if Halo should be bowing down. If I could I'd slap the shit outta your stupid ass for talkin such shit. Fuc*in cows man...the disease of the Internet.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

[QUOTE="realguitarhero5"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Why would you want to be a fanboy?BluRayHiDef

So, then, you're not a fanboy. You have a reason to be a fan. Fanboys are idiots.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

[QUOTE="Mah-kak"][QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"] The graphics you can debate all day long. Halo has always had a better story, MP, community, sales, DLC support. KZ is definitely a second rate shooter that is living in the shadows of the others. KZ wants to be Halo in every way. fyron256
A person can sit down and debate that pigs can fly all day long too, but that doesn't mean that person isn't severely mentally handicapped.

You're a fuc*in moron. The Killzone series is shit compare to halo even with the shortcomings of halo 4. Show some respect you delinquent. Killzone is the most generic me-too shooter that has added nothing to genre whatsoever. Yet here you are acting as if Halo should be bowing down. If I could I'd slap the shit outta your stupid ass for talkin such shit. Fuc*in cows man...the disease of the Internet.

:lol: Calm down, son. It's not that serious.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#119 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
graphics look great, the gameplay doesn't impress me so far
NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#120 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

Looks really bad.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

[QUOTE="Mah-kak"][QUOTE="FoxbatAlpha"] The graphics you can debate all day long. Halo has always had a better story, MP, community, sales, DLC support. KZ is definitely a second rate shooter that is living in the shadows of the others. KZ wants to be Halo in every way. fyron256

You're a fuc*in moron. The Killzone series is shit compare to halo even with the shortcomings of halo 4. Show some respect you delinquent. Killzone is the most generic me-too shooter that has added nothing to genre whatsoever.Yet here you are acting as if Halo should be bowing down. If I could I'd slap the shit outta your stupid ass for talkin such shit. Fuc*in cows man...the disease of the Internet.

You've never touched a Killzone game have you?  Honestly that bold part pretty much proves it.  Why do you idiot fanboys get so angry because other people don't worship what you worship?

Get you head out of your ass, KZ might not be the best shooter in the world but it's not a "me-too" shooter. Â