What are the positive for the 3 current gen consoles

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@hiphops_savior said:

@LegatoSkyheart: You're out of luck if you want a decent baseball game. PS4 is literally the only option for that. Xbox One tried to be a media platform and failed miserably (mainly because Kinect fails to recognize natural speech). Wii U does have backward compatibility, but only if you already amassed a library of Wii games or is looking to stream capture gameplay (Xenoblades, Last Story, or any of the niche titles, for starters).

Yeah, but that Baseball game would go with Exclusives which makes or breaks any console anyway.

And the WiiU's backwards Compatibility is probably the best thing going for it because of all the cheap games you can get on the Wii.

You don't need to already have a mass Game Library to enjoy the Wii side of WiiU.

Pretty much what you said is just confirming my stuff, PS4 and WiiU have lots of Pros while I can't even find one thing about the Xbox One that can have a significant advantage over those two.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#52 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@charizard1605:

Agreed with your three points. Well said.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

I own 2 of the big three; but have played some PS4.

WiiU- Best controller hands down. I'll admit that I was initially hesitant about purchasing a Wii U because I didn't think I'd adjust to the controller; but it is really comfortable. Is good for chat, messaging, youtube, Hulu, password, in-game functions and whatever else. Backwards compatible. Plus, you get two different shops. Wiiware and Eshop. With different games. Exclusives look excellent.

Xbox One- The graphics, controller is a step back IMO. The exclusives. Xbox Live. Kinect. Good third party. Has the best online experience for consoles; period.

PS4- I think the controller is a definite improvement over the PS3's. I only played Killzone- Shadow Fall; graphics were excellent. Really liked the way the D-pad felt and the sticks were sturdy. Seems like Sony didn't have to put 100 million dollars behind a controller concept. The controller's also bigger. I'd say more; but I plan on getting one soon, so it's not fair for me to go into vast details when I don't have all the details.

With that said, WiiU's my favorite. It's the cheapest, has a great controller, the best exclusives, online is good (though in many games, I had to literally wait it out in a lobby or re-enter just for MP, not to mention, some rage-quitters on Sonic All Stars)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#54 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

PS4- Sony always delivers great gaming experiences, thats the reason they are the market leader more often than not

WiiU- experiences you can only get from Ninty and gameplay is held higher than movie like production values. the tablet controller is surprisingly comfortable and pretty darn cool.

X1- Controller is second to 360 but still good as hell. A cool looking set of future games with Sunset Overdrive, FH2, Quantum Break, Scalebound. And it makes Sony fanboys talk about it more than anything on SW.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#55 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Xbox One, PS4 - low entry bar, low performance limited PC, can play 1/20th of PC library.
Wii U - super cheap, some quality exclusives.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@farrell2k said:

Strenghts: Nintendo has worthwhile exclusives with fantastic gameplay. Microsoft and Sony have...............

Weaknesses: Price, Nintendo is the only one somewhat worth the price. Microsoft and Sony not only charge for online play which is stupid, but their under-powered hardware is overpriced and already outmatched by less expensive pc hardware, making their purchases less and less attractive every day. Online play is dominated by annoying 12 year olds. Bro shooter games are boring and do not inspire the imagination. Limited and boring exclusives for Sony and Microsoft make purchase unattractive.

Thank god not many people share this "opinion" of yours.