Vanishing of Ethan Carter, 13min PC-Gameplay video

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@Motokid6 said:

@kinectthedots: You think it'll look that good on the PS4?

Umm who said this was PC footage to begin with? or did the TC just assume and everyone else just went along with it? Can you find me anything anywhere that shows this is PC?

FYI everything I have researched says that this came from the PS4 gamescom 2014 demo. TC just pulled "PC" out of his hat because he felt like it, everyone else just went with it without any question. My guess is that it will look as good on the PS4...as the PS4 version you are currently talking about.

Loading Video...

Only with the new PS4 reveal did they show the new style of gameplay they will be using, the demo just goes on to show it in more detail. Again where did people get the idea that this was PC beside the TC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZV_LoQ0Isg

check the heading!

It's footage from PC version . They haven't started to make PS4 version yet . Check their official website , I've been following this game since the announcement .

Just because some random guy placed "PS4" in the title doesn't make it PS4 footage , GamesHQmedia does that all the time . The trailer you posted was released for PC Pre Orders .

Loading Video...

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

How ironic that it happens around the same time TNA's US TV contract is up,,,so 2 Ethan Carters can disappear at the same time....