Unreal Tournament Screens and Video (CGI level Graphics)

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 DarthRamms
Member since 2013 • 1128 Posts
@mr_huggles_dog said:

@deathlordcrime: It's not even finished and all I said is that I don't want a game to be like a type of game from 15 years ago.

I'd like an evolution.

If thats too hard for you to understand then just ignore this and pretend I talked about rainbows.

Of course this game won't be like the same game from years ago. There already works adding things that weren't in the older games.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#152 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Its really good so far, no Frag Ball game mode though :(

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@-God-: And yet you are hyping concept images with no Hud. Last time I checked cgi uses DoF as well you stupid troll.

BlueEyedCasva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By BlueEyedCasva
Member since 2015 • 599 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@-God-: And yet you are hyping concept images with no Hud. Last time I checked cgi uses DoF as well you stupid troll.

concept images?

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@blueeyedcasva said:

@AM-Gamer said:

What are concept images?

He thinks the pictures posted in this thread are concept images.

Thats how bad UT owns him.

BlueEyedCasva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 BlueEyedCasva
Member since 2015 • 599 Posts

@-God- said:

@blueeyedcasva said:

@AM-Gamer said:

What are concept images?

well yeah I kinda realize what he try to say. The game looks exactly like the images that have been posted. I think it was clearly obvious.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By AM-Gamer

@-God-: Yet the pictures with a Hud look nowhere near as impressive. Lmao teh ownage!

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By CroidX
Member since 2013 • 1561 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@-God-: Yet the pictures with a Hud look nowhere near as impressive. Lmao teh ownage!

picture with lighting compare to one with little is a downgrade?

Loading Video...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#159  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

Downloading the pre-alpha. Anyone else try it yet?

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

you sound really upset about this..

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 DarthRamms

@CroidX said:

@AM-Gamer said:

The game looks no different from the pictures with no HUD or do you think a picture with lighting compare to one with little is a downgrade.

Loading Video...

Oh noes downgrade

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 AM-Gamer

@lawlessx: lol no it's just hilarious to me!

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 lawlessx

@AM-Gamer said:

not nearly as hilarious as calling finish level a piece of artwork.

BloodyTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#164  Edited By BloodyTides
Member since 2014 • 239 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

Well if you try hard enough to convince yourself

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By -God-

I'm happy the biggest sony fanboys thought these were concept shots.

Unreal ftw

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#166 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

so i take it AM-Gamer is making a fool of himself once again

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 AM-Gamer

@lostrib: No just acting like a hermit and calling everything a bullshot and watching the butthurt.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 lostrib

@AM-Gamer said:

@lostrib: No just acting like a hermit and calling everything a bullshot and watching the butthurt.

so that's a yes

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By AM-Gamer

@lostrib: Its the only way to communicate with you fools. ....... buh buh teh downgrade! Buh buh teh bullshots. Buh buh hyping no picks with a HuD. You trolls do that a shit all day long and watching the hermit circle jerk afterwards is epic .

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

So you made an ass of yourself by claiming the pics were bullshots and this is your attempt to cover that up... wow.

So bullshot!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#171 deactivated-5a7fcf5e55c95
Member since 2011 • 2103 Posts

The game looks amazing!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 lostrib

@AM-Gamer said:

@lostrib: Its the only way to communicate with you fools. ....... buh buh teh downgrade! Buh buh teh bullshots. Buh buh hyping no picks with a HuD. You trolls do that a shit all day long and watching the hermit circle jerk afterwards is epic .

everytime you enter a thread, you end up being the one who looks like a fool and a troll

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 AM-Gamer

@lostrib: says the hermit in a circle jerk? Oh no I don't wanna look like fool in front of you jackoffs!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 lostrib

@AM-Gamer said:

@lostrib: says the hermit in a circle jerk? Oh no I don't wanna look like fool in front of you jackoffs!

you're just proving my point

GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By GodspellWH
Member since 2013 • 1078 Posts

the cow butthurt is strong here

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#176 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

AM-Gamer never fails to amuse us with his failings. The clown of System Wars and he doesnt even realise hes doing it. I recon other console gamers here on GS forums must really look up to him...

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Snugenz

Just for giggles here's some 4k shots.

Link to the rest of the album and full 4k res shots.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 AM-Gamer

@pelvist said:

AM-Gamer never fails to amuse us with his failings. The clown of System Wars and he doesnt even realise hes doing it. I recon other console gamers here on GS forums must really look up to him...

And another one enters the circle jerk !

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 AM-Gamer

@Snugenz said:

@AM-Gamer said:

So you made an ass of yourself by claiming the pics were bullshots and this is your attempt to cover that up... wow.

So bullshot!

Yea their is nothing amazing about that. It looks good yes but nothing for you to jerk off about!

GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By GodspellWH

@Snugenz said:

Just for giggles here's some 4k shots.

Link to the rest of the album and full 4k res shots.

too much jelly

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@Snugenz said:

@AM-Gamer said:

So bullshot!

Yea their is nothing amazing about that. It looks good yes but nothing for you to jerk off about!

It looks good, but I swear that many of these same users said The Order was unimpressive or that PC already had many games that look so much better, then they go ape shit over the graphics of this game that is not only unreleased but doesn't have a release date anywhere in sight.

If PC really has so many games that look better than The Order, they shouldn't be making such a big deal about the graphics of this game that isn't even out yet. Honestly, it's quite revealing that they are making such a big deal for so little.

This game will most likely end up on both PS4 and xbox1 because it's clearly not doing anything over and above what we've seen from high profile current gen games.

I'd be more impressed if the game was more war-torn ala Killzone 2 but the extremely clean and simplistic graphics do nothing for me.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 AM-Gamer

@playharderfool said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@Snugenz said:

@AM-Gamer said:

So bullshot!
So bullshot!

It looks good, but I swear that many of these same users said The Order was unimpressive or that PC already had many games that look so much better, then they go ape shit over the graphics of this game that is not only unreleased but doesn't have a release date anywhere in sight.

If PC really has so many games that look better than The Order, they shouldn't be making such a big deal about the graphics of this game that isn't even out yet. Honestly, it's quite revealing that they are making such a big deal for so little.

This game will most likely end up on both PS4 and xbox1 because it's clearly not doing anything over and above what we've seen from high profile current gen games.

Pretty much this!

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Snugenz

@playharderfool: The Order is a fantastic looking console game, ive only ever criticized its failure as a game.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By playharderfool
@Snugenz said:

@playharderfool: The Order is a fantastic looking console game, ive only ever criticized its failure as a game.

The problem is there is a whole group of users who are pulling a 180 with their attitudes. First, hermits called The Order bullshots and downgrade before it released so I guess, graphics wise, it was too good for PC gamers to believe.

lol, so a console gamer doing the same as PC gamers did to a game on their system seems fair game to me. PC can always output more than consoles, that is a fact, but the games aren't always representative of that difference in ability. This new UT looks good, better than most current gen games, but still in the same league as the best we have seen so far.

If they aren't planning to make console ports I hope they keep going up to truly represent what the power high end PC's can achieve because the pics and vid so far leave a lot to be desired if you've seen something like Drive Club in person on consoles.

GodspellWH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By GodspellWH

@playharderfool said:

I'd be more impressed if the game was more war-torn ala Killzone 2 but the extremely clean and simplistic graphics do nothing for me.

The game can already be played right now. What makes you think it will be release to consoles? Just because you say it can run on console. Epic games already stated it will be community driven with mods.

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By DarthRamms

@playharderfool said:
@Snugenz said:

The problem is there is a whole group of users who are pulling a 180 with their attitudes. First, hermits called The Order bullshots and downgrade before it released so I guess, graphics wise, it was too good for PC gamers to believe.

lol, so a console gamer doing the same as PC gamers did to a game on their system seems fair game to me. PC can always output more than consoles, that is a fact, but the games aren't always representative of that difference in ability. This new UT looks good, better than most current gen games, but still in the same league as the best we have seen so far.

If they aren't planning to make console ports I hope they keep going up to truly represent what the power high end PC's can achieve because the pics and vid so far leave a lot to be desired if you've seen something like Drive Club in person on consoles.

Sounds similar to how AM-Gamer said it was mostly lems and herms who hyped the order a high score. When most people who expected the game to score above a 7 weren't. And compare these so called best of this gen games.

R10nu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By R10nu
Member since 2006 • 1679 Posts
@playharderfool said:

This is where you're wrong.

It's built from the ground up to be open source.

Which doesn't float with consoles.

@playharderfool said:

Yeah, cause we clearly need more brown shooters.

First, as cow ****-ups above have unintentionally proven, UT IS more detailed than any Killzone.

Second, the clean look is there for gameplay reasons, not a whim. It's called "good game design". Something Killzone series have only heard of.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 -God-

@playharderfool said:

1. That was defense. Those threads stated The Order was the best looking game bar none. They were disproved.

2. This is released content, and these pictures are from peoples rigs. Idiot.

3. Yeah because Brown Zone was so admired and loved.

Deal with 2nd place, but don't make up lies.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By lawlessx

@playharderfool said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@Snugenz said:

@AM-Gamer said:

So bullshot!

UT is pc exclusive and completely free..Not something Microsoft and sony could benefit from.

extremely clean and simplistic? You mean you rather do what GG did with killzone 2 and make everything instantly blurry and add in afew shades of brown?

Kusimeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Kusimeka
Member since 2007 • 419 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Double jump, jump dodge, wall dodge or go home.

I played Quake and UT back in the day....and those games were around for years....I don't want an updated version of an old arena shooter.

Agree'd. Game looks graphically amazing, but missing too much movement right for me to be interested at all. Too casual. Toxikk is the best UT2004 style game out right now, check it out if you haven't. It's in early access and is fantastic.

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

Couple of pictures I took with the eye searing chromatic aberration turned off:

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By playharderfool

@R10nu said:
@playharderfool said:

@playharderfool said:

First, as cow ****-ups above have unintentionally proven, UT IS more detailed than any Killzone.

Second, the clean look is there for gameplay reasons, not a whim. It's called "good game design". Something Killzone series have only heard of.

lol, wow you are radiating fury, grow up dude and get off your fanboy footstool.

First of all, I said i think it will be on consoles solely by the fact that the graphics aren't blowing away any of the bast looking games that have been shown so far even on consoles. Crysis was supposed to be not even be remotely possible on last gen consoles, I remember all the talk, and it actually looked like something that console might not ever be able to do but how did that end?

This, on the other hand, looks ripe for port on current consoles right out the gate. I also remember PC fans vanishing of ethan carter wasn't possible on current gen consoles, nuff said there.

Secondly, I used Killzone 2 as my example, a PS3, game. Now I am not sure you are dense enough to think I was trying to hype the Killzone franchise because you'd be wrong; there is a reason I specified that game. Very few games are/were as detailed and presented such an amazing atmosphere as Killzone 2 did. You probably never played it, nonetheless, If you don't like me using Killzone 2 because it ruffled your anger feathers being a playstation exclusive then how about Metro 2033?

for reference, Killzone 2

I still don't think Metro beats out Killzone 2 as an example of what I am talking about but if it helps you to not act like a child in responses to me then I'll make that sacrifice.

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By DarthRamms

@playharderfool:

Crysis on console was not the same as it was on the PC. Graphic weren't the same and missing levels.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By playharderfool
@-God- said:

@playharderfool said:

1. That was defense. Those threads stated The Order was the best looking game bar none. They were disproved.

2. This is released content, and these pictures are from peoples rigs. Idiot.

3. Yeah because Brown Zone was so admired and loved.

Deal with 2nd place, but don't make up lies.

Wow, dude, is this how all you PC fans communicate?

1. There were many threads, and many users who call themselves hermits called pics of The Order Bullshots and made downgrade conspiracy theories so there is is nothing you can disprove, it's all the same and too late to change the history now.

2. @ the idiot comment, dude, if you can't even understand context then you shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot. SMH the game hasn't been officially released, my comments were not directed at the pics as to suggest that is not what the game looks like now. If you read my other posts you'd see I said I hope the game ends up looking better than it does "now" to represent what high end PCs can really do...talk about dumb.

3. Yes, it is. The game still looks impressive even after all this time. It's hilarious to see a PC fan try to downplay an older game not not being at the bleeding edge of tech when we look at the majority of the library that PC fans hype like Counter Strike.

Please, you are just another hypocrite making a lot of noise because someone decided to voice an opinion that you don't want to hear. You remind me of why it's pointless to give logical replies to posters on your level.

BloodyTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By BloodyTides
Member since 2014 • 239 Posts

@topgunmv said:

Couple of pictures I took with the eye searing chromatic aberration turned off:

Best looking map I ever seen. Can't wait to see more from Epic Games.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11795 Posts

@playharderfool said:

@R10nu said:
@playharderfool said:

@playharderfool said:

lol, wow you are radiating fury, grow up dude and get off your fanboy footstool.

First of all, I said i think it will be on consoles solely by the fact that the graphics aren't blowing away any of the bast looking games that have been shown so far even on consoles. Crysis was supposed to be not even be remotely possible on last gen consoles, I remember all the talk, and it actually looked like something that console might not ever be able to do but how did that end?

This, on the other hand, looks ripe for port on current consoles right out the gate. I also remember PC fans vanishing of ethan carter wasn't possible on current gen consoles, nuff said there.

Secondly, I used Killzone 2 as my example, a PS3, game. Now I am not sure you are dense enough to think I was trying to hype the Killzone franchise because you'd be wrong; there is a reason I specified that game. Very few games are/were as detailed and presented such an amazing atmosphere as Killzone 2 did. You probably never played it, nonetheless, If you don't like me using Killzone 2 because it ruffled your anger feathers being a playstation exclusive then how about Metro 2033?

for reference, Killzone 2

I still don't think Metro beats out Killzone 2 as an example of what I am talking about but if it helps you to not act like a child in responses to me then I'll make that sacrifice.

The Killzone games for PS3 used a lot static/prebaked graphics hence on of the main reasons Crysis 2 for Xbox 360 got best graphics.

You realize the console versions of Crysis 1 are missing an entire level since they can't run it, they reduced the amount of vegetation and they use Cell loading like many open world games on consoles do (only one part of the map is actually loaded and will reset if you leave the area, in Crysis enemies can actually leave their positions and come to where you are even if they're really far away) and consoles got the benefit of Cryengine 3's new graphical rendering techniques.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By -God-

@playharderfool :

Seems like you are the one barging in disrupting a rather peaceful PC thread talking about this amazing Game, all upset that your system is 2nd place in gfx/gameplay. (Obviously you're a cow).

This game is amazing, I doubt there will be a port due to its open nature and twitch shooting components. Keep begging for it though!

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@blueeyedcasva said:

@-God- said:

@blueeyedcasva said:

@AM-Gamer said:

What are concept images?

well yeah I kinda realize what he try to say. The game looks exactly like the images that have been posted. I think it was clearly obvious.

It's just the beginning. He will also tell you how he has 680 and GTA 4 modded pics are bullshots too. And you haven't heard the best yet, that different animation keyframe causes the change in poly count of character models.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

For one, CGI doesn't have to use DoF. Secondly, DoF would probably be terrible for a fast paced game such as this, in my opinion at least.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By AM-Gamer

@zeeshanhaider: Here he is, bahaha. The troll who said the order was downgraded. The same person who lies and misquoted me in every post. Still waiting for you to show me the rough edges in the coat once i showed you a frame to frame comparison. The same dumbass who said Infamous SS doesn't look as good in photomode because of camera angles and then says modded gta 4 pictures with no hud and not even a character model on screen are legit. You are the classic hermit I was referring to.