Uncharted will have a hard time getting AAA

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
Sorry fanboy I got to disagree with you. First, like someone has already said you are the Lemming version of Renegade. You are that low. Second, I do not know what game you were playing. You must have been half asleep because it was past your bedtime because only children hate other consoles. The A.I was good. The shooting was awesome (please do us a favor and stop comparing an action adventure game to a fps). The platforming will be awesome. The puzzles will be awesome. Last, I doubt you even played the demo.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts

[QUOTE="DOC105"]Bad A.I wtf dude when i would take cover they would flank me and when i would hide they would find me and half of them would stay and shoot me while the others would try to find an other way to get to me....It was a good demo buh i think its not getting a AAAleviathan91

Err... Are you being sarcastic because I can't tell. :?

hes crazy...there were several times when they would throuw grenades and ran to other places to take cover or to run up behind me when i didnt even know while shooting..
pdias_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 pdias_92
Member since 2006 • 295 Posts
[QUOTE="pdias_92"][QUOTE="jlh47"][QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"][QUOTE="Reyes360"][QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"]TC means topic creater, it was meant for him jlh47

ah, ok.

enjoy LAIR and AA uncharted, ill enjoy AAAE

I hated Lair. I will be enjoying Super Mario Galaxy and Uncharted. SMG is AAAE. Enjoy...ummm...oh yeah, 360 doesn't have much besides Halo 3 now.

what? mass effect itself owns the entire ps3 wii lineup...

mass effect ? you must be kiding me AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH ... mass effect? ... good luck with that FF owns the RPG Universe

yeah it's ff with guns... amazing. great storyline, rpg, great gameplay, top notch graphics... what is there not to like?

Did u forget that Lightning in FF13 uses a gun/sword

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts
It is a platformer with action, do you want him to run like sonic?!!!, the speed is like any action game, you are comparing it with FPS? are you serious?!!!!, scoring doesn't matter alot, I've played the demo and it is amazing, last but not least, the AI is clever also, btw, how about comparing the game with RTS genre, Uncharted will be faster gameplay in your flawed logic, give great games a rest, Uncharted is a game that make you remember the good old days of gaming when all you see is platformers and action games, I hope other developers take a rest from FPS and concentrate on the forgotten genres, despite the graphics or the gameplay, I want to see this great genres return.
jlh47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 jlh47
Member since 2007 • 3326 Posts
[QUOTE="jlh47"][QUOTE="pdias_92"][QUOTE="jlh47"][QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"][QUOTE="Reyes360"][QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"]TC means topic creater, it was meant for him pdias_92

ah, ok.

enjoy LAIR and AA uncharted, ill enjoy AAAE

I hated Lair. I will be enjoying Super Mario Galaxy and Uncharted. SMG is AAAE. Enjoy...ummm...oh yeah, 360 doesn't have much besides Halo 3 now.

what? mass effect itself owns the entire ps3 wii lineup...

mass effect ? you must be kiding me AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH ... mass effect? ... good luck with that FF owns the RPG Universe

yeah it's ff with guns... amazing. great storyline, rpg, great gameplay, top notch graphics... what is there not to like?

Did u forget that Lightning in FF13 uses a gun/sword

yes but it's not real time :) this is america... we love real time