Uncharted crappy card game review (IGN)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

Got a 7.0 (Good)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK-WEnP0zu0&feature=g-high-u

Seems okay for a $5 app.

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

Outscored the majority of the 360 library. Embarrassing, heads shall roll.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

Obviously_Right
Lol so true.
Avatar image for Da_Koolio_Gamer
Da_Koolio_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Da_Koolio_Gamer
Member since 2011 • 202 Posts

Obviously_Right

9.8>7

Stupid cow

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts
[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

kuraimen
Lol so true.

And yet the 360 had a better rated library at meta and gamespot.... wow ps3 blows dogs for quarters.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

7.0 actually surprises me, both because someone allowed people to make this weird knockoff card game, and also because I expected worse for a weird knock off card game.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

TheEroica
Lol so true.

And yet the 360 had a better rated library at meta and gamespot.... wow ps3 blows dogs for quarters.

The 360 having lower standards helps them but the PS3 library is still better for any sane person in the real world.
Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts
I think I will just wait for next next vita uncharted game with online multiplayer.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol so true.

The 360 having lower standards helps them but the PS3 library is still better for any sane person in the real world.

Hahahaha.... nice try. 360 lineup is better than ps3 statistically and those welcome to a bath of your own self ownage... the water is warm troll.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] And yet the 360 had a better rated library at meta and gamespot.... wow ps3 blows dogs for quarters.

Hahahaha.... nice try. 360 lineup is better than ps3 statistically and those welcome to a bath of your own self ownage... the water is warm troll.

Lol @ lems playing with numbers... that's all they have left.
tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

Why wasn't I told of this awesomeness?

Godly Card Games: Fight For Fortune > 360 whole year library.

PS3 won the metagame.

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

Da_Koolio_Gamer

9.8>7

Stupid cow

1 game = Majority?

I knew you guys were struggling for games but...

Avatar image for Da_Koolio_Gamer
Da_Koolio_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Da_Koolio_Gamer
Member since 2011 • 202 Posts

[QUOTE="Da_Koolio_Gamer"]

Obviously_Right

9.8>7

Stupid cow

1 game = Majority?

I knew you guys were struggling for games but...

9 trials

9 forza

Need I go on?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The 360 having lower standards helps them but the PS3 library is still better for any sane person in the real world.

Lol @ lems playing with numbers... that's all they have left.

Awww... poor kuri got owned and cant get out of it.
MaskedPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MaskedPlayer
Member since 2012 • 892 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] And yet the 360 had a better rated library at meta and gamespot.... wow ps3 blows dogs for quarters.

We use gamespot scores here MGS4>all xbox 360 exclusives.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kuraimen
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The 360 having lower standards helps them but the PS3 library is still better for any sane person in the real world.

Even in their own little game they get owned...
MaskedPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MaskedPlayer
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Hahahaha.... nice try. 360 lineup is better than ps3 statistically and those welcome to a bath of your own self ownage... the water is warm troll.

Eh.Cut them some slack all they have are 3 good exclusives and some terrible kinect games.
xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

I am genuinely wondering if these 3 haters in this thread are in fact one single mentally ill person irl. Not an insult, I honestly wonder. I mean, these comments are mindblowingly meaningless, simple and is on kindergarten level yet you have several thousands of posts, most which probably consist of the same tiresome charade as shown in this thread. I mean, I am fascinated really, like truly I wonder what drives these persons to come here every day and post the same comments over and over, and it's so meaningless and empty. It's like every post is on the "my dad is better than your dad" level, yet you have like 8k+ posts. Seriously, I... I am truly fascinated by this craziness (and that's why I tend to rant about this at times)

Now as for the actual game, at first I am slightly surprised by this high score because you immediately think that a card game and a popular brand is total milkage. It's probably intended to be milkage as well I suppose but in the end, I suppose you shouldn't be too quick to dismiss it just because it's a card game. Had this been some kind of fantasy genre milkage, I would've considered it because a card game could be kinda fun if done right but really, this kind of theme such as modern day don't really fit as a card game. But then again, I am not even sure what kind of game this is really, I just wanted to rant above.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The 360 having lower standards helps them but the PS3 library is still better for any sane person in the real world.

And what does that have to do with the topic... ? When an ignorant troll says that an ios game scores better than the majority of the 360 lineup you bet your stained panties im calling him out... just like im calling you out for defending it. 360 lineup > ps3 lineup statistically. So that comment doesnt bode well for the trolls barking it.
MaskedPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MaskedPlayer
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Hahahaha.... nice try. 360 lineup is better than ps3 statistically and those welcome to a bath of your own self ownage... the water is warm troll.

And what does that have to do with the topic... ? When an ignorant troll says that an ios game scores better than the majority of the 360 lineup you bet your stained panties im calling him out... just like im calling you out for defending it. 360 lineup > ps3 lineup statistically. So that comment doesnt bode well for the trolls barking it.

Im just using lemming logic.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

TheEroica

Lol so true.

360 has some mythical "better library" with "more high scoring exclusives on meta", but noone ever heard about any of them except gearzhaloforza nonsense :D

It has something to do with the fact that half of 360 so called "exclusive library" are 2006 and early 2007 crappy games that only got high score because reviewers were still amazed by high definition back then such as Perfect Dark Zero and the other half is kinect shovelware. Thats why all I ever hear from lems is "we got more AAE games than PS3" but you NEVER see a name of a few such games. Pathetic.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#22 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Surprising.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kuraimen
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] We use gamespot scores here MGS4>all xbox 360 exclusives.

Eh.Cut them some slack all they have are 3 good exclusives and some terrible kinect games.

Indeed poor rodents.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] We use gamespot scores here MGS4>all xbox 360 exclusives.

What does that even mean? I like every platform... i dont like idiot trolls... especially bad ones. Dont be one of them.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] And what does that have to do with the topic... ? When an ignorant troll says that an ios game scores better than the majority of the 360 lineup you bet your stained panties im calling him out... just like im calling you out for defending it. 360 lineup > ps3 lineup statistically. So that comment doesnt bode well for the trolls barking it.

What does that even mean? I like every platform... i dont like idiot trolls... especially bad ones. Dont be one of them.

You're pretty bad and your bias shows too.
PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I got a holographic Sully card:P

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#27 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Another non AAA game in this series? Lulz, what happened to it being such a high quality series with every game being a hit.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="MaskedPlayer"] Im just using lemming logic.kuraimen

You're pretty bad and your bias shows too.

I prefer my 360 and i enjoy my ps3 and wii... i also dont lack the genetics to speak critically about any platform as they all have pros and cons. I have no interest in conjuring up fiction to help me sleep at night and for some bizarre scientific reason the super cows do... im not in the business of playing baby games with those not mature enough to discuss gaming critically and with some decent points or even a truthful way of showing a point. If wanting good discussion and some decent debate in trade for god awful trolling and lame attempts to manipulate truth makes me "bad" then by god im gonna be the baddest motherfuker you ever met...

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol so true.BlbecekBobecek

360 has some mythical "better library" with "more high scoring exclusives on meta", but noone ever heard about any of them except gearzhaloforza nonsense :D

It has something to do with the fact that half of 360 so called "exclusive library" are 2006 and early 2007 crappy games that only got high score because reviewers were still amazed by high definition back then such as Perfect Dark Zero and the other half is kinect shovelware. Thats why all I ever hear from lems is "we got more AAE games than PS3" but you NEVER see a name of a few such games. Pathetic.

You can spin it however youd like but a game is a game is a game.... if you dont like certain games you have that right. If sony put its console out sooner maybe they couldve avoided losing some exclusives early this gen but they didnt and many satisfied gamers enjoyed those exclusive games... some moreso than ps3 exclusives. If you feel depressed about missing some really good and highly reviewed exclusives you shouldve acted accordingly. Crying about release dates isnt gonna get you sympathy.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] And yet the 360 had a better rated library at meta and gamespot.... wow ps3 blows dogs for quarters.TheEroica

You can spin it however youd like but a game is a game is a game.... if you dont like certain games you have that right. If sony put its console out sooner maybe they couldve avoided losing some exclusives early this gen but they didnt and many satisfied gamers enjoyed those exclusive games... some moreso than ps3 exclusives. If you feel depressed about missing some really good and highly reviewed exclusives you shouldve acted accordingly. Crying about release dates isnt gonna get you sympathy.

God some people on here.
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] And yet the 360 had a better rated library at meta and gamespot.... wow ps3 blows dogs for quarters.TheEroica

Was the text you wrote supposed to be related to what I wrote or to at least make some sense?

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

Incoming death of the 3DS

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

Michael0134567

God some people on here.

Whats that mean?
gensigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gensigns
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

hahahaha - the Uncharted series now has more crappy games than good ones!!

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] You can spin it however youd like but a game is a game is a game.... if you dont like certain games you have that right. If sony put its console out sooner maybe they couldve avoided losing some exclusives early this gen but they didnt and many satisfied gamers enjoyed those exclusive games... some moreso than ps3 exclusives. If you feel depressed about missing some really good and highly reviewed exclusives you shouldve acted accordingly. Crying about release dates isnt gonna get you sympathy.

God some people on here.

Whats that mean?

Not you, the fanboys and idiots.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] God some people on here.

Whats that mean?

Gotcha ;) i clicked this thread and saw the score and was gonna say ill give it a download if its good... then the trolls came out and i hate me some trolls.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
flip
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Michael0134567
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Whats that mean?

Gotcha ;) i clicked this thread and saw the score and was gonna say ill give it a download if its good... then the trolls came out and i hate me some trolls.

Some of the worst are the first two that posted.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Not you, the fanboys and idiots.

Some of the worst are the first two that posted.

Sigh... i know. I should probably learn to let some of it go :P nobody takes the inmates at the asylum serious, neither should i.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

Da_Koolio_Gamer

9.8>7

Stupid cow

he said majority, not all. Stupid lem.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

TheEroica
Lol so true.

microsoft give chores
HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol so true.hippiesanta

microsoft give chores

illiterate, as usual.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

A 7! That's surprising, I was expecting a 4.5.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
Relax fanboys, it's just a $5 games.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TheEroica  Moderator
A quarter? I heard the dog actually gets $1.00 getyeryayasout
Whoa whoa whoa. Thats the rich end of town...
6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts
Looks alright. But its no card games on motorcycles.