Uncharted 3 will have the BEST CUSTOMIZATION of any multiplayer game

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 drakekratos
Member since 2011 • 2311 Posts

For the simple reason that it's 3rd person and you can actually see your character.

Gears has NOTHING customizable like this. Metal Gear Online was decent, but you couldnt even create your own class. CoD you can only customize guns and emblems. Infact it wouldnt really matter for ANY FPS game because you can't see your character anyways.

But in Uncharted 3, you get to create your own UNIQUE character. You unlock new items by finding treasures in multiplayer (similar to Crysis dog tags).

Uncharted 3 will be the most customizable experience of any multiplayer game this gen.

Firebird-5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Firebird-5
Member since 2007 • 2848 Posts

sooooo amazing. when do i unlock hats???!?

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

DK you going uncharted crazy huh? lol

Firebird-5

lmao you mean team hatress 2:P

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
too bad it takes days to unlock a pair of sun glasses. My biggest complaint about u3 beta right now
Firebird-5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Firebird-5
Member since 2007 • 2848 Posts

DK you going uncharted crazy huh? lol

[QUOTE="Firebird-5"]

eboyishere

lmao you mean team hatress 2:P

hat fortress 2

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 eboyishere

too bad it takes days to unlock a pair of sun glasses. My biggest complaint about u3 beta right nowultraking

i hope it's only beta related because the unlockables are a bit of a hassle

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I seriously think people shouldn't be getting carried away with the UC3 hype right now.

Avatar image for BloodyFalcon007
BloodyFalcon007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BloodyFalcon007
Member since 2006 • 514 Posts

For the simple reason that it's 3rd person and you can actually see your character.

Gears has NOTHING customizable like this. CoD you can only customize guns and emblems. Infact it wouldnt really matter for ANY FPS game because you can't see your character anyways.

But in Uncharted 3, you get to create your own UNIQUE character. You unlock new items by finding treasures in multiplayer (similar to Crysis dog tags).

Uncharted 3 will be the most customizable experience of any multiplayer game this gen.

drakekratos

Halo has Forge Sorry.......

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ultraking

[QUOTE="ultraking"]too bad it takes days to unlock a pair of sun glasses. My biggest complaint about u3 beta right noweboyishere

yea I hope so too. I'm lvl 17 right now and haven't unlocked a single clothing item
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

I disagree. Battlefield Heroes has far better customization.

But I guess there's nothing special about Uncharted 3 over Gears 3 so cows have to try and hype something.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

[QUOTE="drakekratos"]

Gears has NOTHING customizable like this. CoD you can only customize guns and emblems. Infact it wouldnt really matter for ANY FPS game because you can't see your character anyways.

BloodyFalcon007

Custom Edition>Forge

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 drakekratos

[QUOTE="ultraking"]too bad it takes days to unlock a pair of sun glasses. My biggest complaint about u3 beta right noweboyishere

Im at level 29 right now and have unlocked everything. Just remember its only a BETA. The full game will have more levels. Its no challenge if you unlock everything in ONE DAY!
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

I seriously think people shouldn't be getting carried away with the UC3 hype right now.

TheGuardian03

The same with almost every ps3 exclusive the latest one is infamous 2, then when it scores 7.5 they blame the reviewer and DC all over SW, lems don't do that they have control themselves lol, but let them continue the overhype and when uncharted 3 gets 8.5 see all the DC lol :P.

It will funny if UC3 gets below a 9 on GS.It's going to be infamous 2's reaction times 1000.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="ultraking"]too bad it takes days to unlock a pair of sun glasses. My biggest complaint about u3 beta right nowultraking

yea I hope so too. I'm lvl 17 right now and haven't unlocked a single clothing item

?what modes are you playing in? because i got my stuff from hardcore and co op

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] The same with almost every ps3 exclusive the latest one is infamous 2, then when it scores 7.5 they blame the reviewer and DC all over SW, lems don't do that they have control themselves lol, but let them continue the overhype and when uncharted 3 gets 8.5 see all the DC lol :P.TheGuardian03

It will funny if UC3 gets below a 9 on GS.It's going to be infamous 2's reaction times 1000.

True, i don't know if i will be here to see the lulz or playing the game :lol:.

I probably won't be here to see the lulz if that happens anyway.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 eboyishere

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] The same with almost every ps3 exclusive the latest one is infamous 2, then when it scores 7.5 they blame the reviewer and DC all over SW, lems don't do that they have control themselves lol, but let them continue the overhype and when uncharted 3 gets 8.5 see all the DC lol :P.TheGuardian03

and if it got a 10?

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#21 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

[QUOTE="drakekratos"]

BloodyFalcon007

LOL Forge. Even creative people can't do much with it, I much prefer normal maps.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"][QUOTE="super600"]

eboyishere

and if it got a 10?

I don't think anyone's crazy enough to predict the game's going to score that high.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23919 Posts

I just wanted to point this out. Too bad the character creation was pretty much the only good thing about that game.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ultraking

[QUOTE="ultraking"][QUOTE="eboyishere"]

eboyishere

?what modes are you playing in? because i got my stuff from hardcore and co op

I play team deathmatch and co-op a lot , I take my last statement back tho. I did manage to unlock a pair of gloves. WOOT WOOT
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] True, i don't know if i will be here to see the lulz or playing the game :lol:.TheGuardian03

and if it got a 10?

My sig says it wont :P, but if it does SW will EXPLODE!!.

if it did im staying away from this place....for months.....

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] True, i don't know if i will be here to see the lulz or playing the game :lol:.super600

and if it got a 10?

I don't think anyone's crazy enough to predict the game's going to score that high.

i dont think any game is worth a perfect this year.....

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts
The game is 4 monthes away from release and cows can't control their own hype, overhyping much ? that is why uncharted 3 will flop, anyway its the SP thats what uncharted is all about.TheGuardian03
unfortunately for you, the multiplayer in UC3 has the potential to be excellent as a go to multiplayer game and it's already more fun than Uncharted 2 in its beta stage... And it's not like Uncharted 2's multiplayer was bad. It could arguably be considered the best third person shooter this gen (before the 1.05 update).
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts
What?lol who cares, it'll never match the level of customisation Halo Reach offers. Sorry.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#31 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

This game has to compete with Brink in that area.

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 drakekratos

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]What?lol who cares, it'll never match the level of customisation Halo Reach offers. Sorry. Stringerboy

And yet, Halo Reach's customization offers nothing new in terms of gameplay. Its just pointless cosmetic upgrades that give you no incenitve to carry on playing.

Unless of course you like that type of customization, then all the more power to you.

Uncharted 3 BETA has more custimzation than Halo. Sorry.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="super600"]

TheGuardian03

The same with almost every ps3 exclusive the latest one is infamous 2, then when it scores 7.5 they blame the reviewer and DC all over SW, lems don't do that they have control themselves lol, but let them continue the overhype and when uncharted 3 gets 8.5 see all the DC lol :P.

so Drakekratos=everyone?

Well, I dont understand how hype is measured here?

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

I don't get people's love for all these accessories and hats and all that lame stuff. I play shooting games to shoot and kill people. I don't play them so I can play a **** barbie simulator.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]What?lol who cares, it'll never match the level of customisation Halo Reach offers. Sorry. Stringerboy

And yet, Halo Reach's customization offers nothing new in terms of gameplay. Its just pointless cosmetic upgrades that give you no incenitve to carry on playing.

Unless of course you like that type of customization, then all the more power to you.

Forge vs Giving your character glasses ...

Also, Forza is multiplayer, and has far far far better customization. Do I win?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

You can customise everything from armour, to gametype, to map all the way down to small details such as gravity and where and when weapons spawns etc. Of course it effects gameplay..

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ultraking

I don't get people's love for all these accessories and hats and all that lame stuff. I play shooting games to shoot and kill people. I don't play them so I can play a **** barbie simulator.

millerlight89
I don't like everybody looking the same
gamer-adam1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gamer-adam1
Member since 2008 • 4188 Posts

[QUOTE="Stringerboy"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]What?lol who cares, it'll never match the level of customisation Halo Reach offers. Sorry. drakekratos

what can u customize?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23919 Posts

[QUOTE="drakekratos"][QUOTE="Stringerboy"]

gamer-adam1

what can u customize?

Kickback, weapons, boosters, weapon mods, appearance and taunts (worst dance ever), symbol.

You can choose between 5 modes: Coop, FFA, Hardcore, Team Battle, 2v2v2. Where you then can vote between 2 maps. If on Splitscreen online, both players will vote on the same map.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 millerlight89
[QUOTE="millerlight89"]

ultraking

I get that, but a lot act like it is something super amazing and adds so much to the game. It doesn't, at least imo.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts

Black Ops is pretty cool ... one of the only CODs ive enjoyed in the last 4 years.

gamer-adam1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 gamer-adam1
Member since 2008 • 4188 Posts

[QUOTE="gamer-adam1"]

[QUOTE="drakekratos"] Uncharted 3 BETA has more custimzation than Halo. Sorry. Maroxad

what can u customize?

Kickback, weapons, boosters, weapon mods, appearance and taunts (worst dance ever), symbol.

You can choose between 5 modes: Coop, FFA, Hardcore, Team Battle, 2v2v2. Where you then can vote between 2 maps. If on Splitscreen online, both players will vote on the same map.

really only 5 game modes, idk if I can count the game modes halo has

well halo has forge, apperance, symbol, buffs, power. kinda even outs IMO

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

millerlight89

Yes. A million times yes. If you're going to spend time giving me customization options, let me customize the way I shot dudes in the face.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ultraking
[QUOTE="ultraking"][QUOTE="millerlight89"]

millerlight89

I get that, but a lot act like it is something super amazing and adds so much to the game. It doesn't, at least imo.

yea, it doesn't add anything to gameplay. Just another nice feature to have is all
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ultraking

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]

Phoenix534

Yes. A million times yes. If you're going to spend time giving me customization options, let me customize the way I shot dudes in the face.

is there different ways to shoot people in the face?
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts
[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="millerlight89"]

ultraking

is there different ways to shoot people in the face?

I guess he means different animations ... idk.
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 millerlight89

Just another nice feature to have is allultraking
I agree with that. It really is pretty nice, just hate how a lot here go all ape **** over it. If customization was so important, it would've made Brink much more enjoyable :P

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 eboyishere

[QUOTE="ultraking"] Just another nice feature to have is allmillerlight89

I agree with that. It really is pretty nice, just hate how a lot here go all ape **** over it. If customization was so important, it would've made Brink much more enjoyable :P

it's a good feature but a hassle to unlock...hope they fix it but yea people are going ape about it

But brink was 100 all about customization....and that did...well

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Ah, yes, the old "perks make everything better" argument. Sorry, I'd rather played a balanced game.