UK Charts - Week 6, 2014 | Knack > Super Mario 3D World

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

@Jakandsigz said:

Man look at Xbox domination in the UK. How much more can the Xbox sell over there? It's 8 years old.

Less than the PS4

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#52 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44633 Posts

yet no figures

VGChartz says Knack has only sold 530K while Super Mario 3D World has sold 1.73 million worldwide

anyhow, UK doesn't list numbers, probably because they don't really matter

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Slaystation 4 is just demolishing the competition. Look at all dat domination and SDC in the top 10. Not a single XBone game in sight. I think it's safe to say that this gen belongs to Sony as far as UK is concerned.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@-Damien- said:

has anyone notice this, but XBONE IS GETTING BLOWN THE **** OUT

I've noticed. Those blokes sure love SONY and the world's most powerful video game console the PS4.

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

Oh oh oh cows and lems are mad.

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

Oh oh oh cows and lems are mad.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Seems like the xbox 360 did the best, Fable on top is a shocker. When new gens can't beat 8 year old systems in sales, that says something (Read something similar to this when the wiiu came out and was getting beaten in software sales, as well as the games drought argument which no one seems to care about with these new systems).

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

yet no figures

VGChartz says Knack has only sold 530K while Super Mario 3D World has sold 1.73 million worldwide

anyhow, UK doesn't list numbers, probably because they don't really matter

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
14TOMB RAIDER: DEFINITIVE EDITIONPS4SQUARE ENIXSQUARE ENIX EUROPE
415TOMB RAIDER: DEFINITIVE EDITIONXB ONESQUARE ENIXSQUARE ENIX EUROPE

Xbone getting BLOWN THE **** OUT

oh, bought a copy of it on your ps4 have you???.....oh wait, you aint got one.

Lmao, you seem to have taken that personally.

Xbone getting

B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

L

O

W

N

T

H

E

F

U

C

K

O

U

T

wow, you are having a meltdown. it gets you mad when someone points out what a massive blind fanboy without a PS4 you are.

@D4RKL1NG said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I own a Ps4 so I'll say it:

that's fine, maybe its because XB1 gamers already played the 360 version, or maybe its because PS4 gamers got bored of killzone and need something else to play.

It'll be so funny come March when titanfall has the top three places in the UK charts and PS4's infamous son of fog without multiplayer crawls into the top ten.

lol i expect plenty of PS4's to be sat in the windows of CEX and Grainger games after their owners got bored of games without multiplayer and want in on the titanfall fun.

cry more

lulz titanfall multiplat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting

L

O

W

N

T

H

E

F

U

C

K

O

U

T

wow, you are having a meltdown. it gets you mad when someone points out what a massive blind fanboy without a PS4 you are.

@D4RKL1NG said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

that's fine, maybe its because XB1 gamers already played the 360 version, or maybe its because PS4 gamers got bored of killzone and need something else to play.

It'll be so funny come March when titanfall has the top three places in the UK charts and PS4's infamous son of fog without multiplayer crawls into the top ten.

lol i expect plenty of PS4's to be sat in the windows of CEX and Grainger games after their owners got bored of games without multiplayer and want in on the titanfall fun.

cry more

Lulz, not on PS4....type "titanf..."into your google search bar and watch it pop up with "titanfall ps4" haha millions of sony drones hopelessly searching for a multiplat game that is not on playstation....oh the tears....

right-o.... still a 3 system multiplat. how will the X1's version eclipse any PS4 game of that month when it doesn't have near as many systems sold hmmm?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting

L

O

W

N

T

H

E

F

U

C

K

O

U

T

@D4RKL1NG said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

cry more

Lulz, not on PS4....type "titanf..."into your google search bar and watch it pop up with "titanfall ps4" haha millions of sony drones hopelessly searching for a multiplat game that is not on playstation....oh the tears....

right-o.... still a 3 system multiplat. how will the X1's version eclipse any PS4 game of that month when it doesn't have near as many systems sold hmmm?

holy **** are you serious with that question?

Yes... this is a X1 vs PS4 debate is it not? then wtf are you including XBOX360 and PC versions for? theyre competition. your not a friggin microsoft stake holder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting

L

O

W

N

T

H

E

F

U

C

K

O

U

T

@D4RKL1NG said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

cry more

Yes... this is a X1 vs PS4 debate is it not? then wtf are you including XBOX360 and PC versions for? theyre competition. your not a friggin microsoft stake holder.

wow. you are serious. think about what you asked for a moment.

which part? is this an emphasis on the "any"? or less consoles bit or what? there are a number of elements you could make a problem with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting

L

O

W

N

T

H

E

F

U

C

K

O

U

T

@D4RKL1NG said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

cry more

which part? is this an emphasis on the "any"? or less consoles bit or what? there are a number of elements you could make a problem with.

your comment "how will the X1's version eclipse any PS4 game of that month when it doesn't have near as many systems sold hmmm?"

think about it.....you are automatically assuming that just because the PS4 has a larger install base in the UK, that whatever game comes out on the PS4 in March, will automatically sell more than one of XB1's most anticipated titles (and a game for which there has been a huge tidal wave of hype about). if you actually look at the sales charts on the front page, you will notice there are examples of the PS3 versions of games ahead of the PS4 version etc. so assuming that every PS4 owner is interested in whatever exclusive game lands in March, is a big mistake.

I really do believe that titanfall will shift XB1's and that i will be seeing at least a few PS4's traded in (already happening, same with XB1) and swapped for Xbone's because of it.

that said the 360 version of titanfall is at best 2 weeks behind the XB1 and PC versions so likely wont feature on the chart until April.

Its an assumption, in the same sense that assuming Titanfall will beat everything next month. BUT in your favour, I was not aware that the Xbox360 version was not day 1 ... so yea that changes my tune on the situation... as I expected that to be by far the most successful version.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

your comment "how will the X1's version eclipse any PS4 game of that month when it doesn't have near as many systems sold hmmm?"

think about it.....you are automatically assuming that just because the PS4 has a larger install base in the UK, that whatever game comes out on the PS4 in March, will automatically sell more than one of XB1's most anticipated titles (and a game for which there has been a huge tidal wave of hype about). if you actually look at the sales charts on the front page, you will notice there are examples of the PS3 versions of games ahead of the PS4 version etc. so assuming that every PS4 owner is interested in whatever exclusive game lands in March, is a big mistake.

I really do believe that titanfall will shift XB1's and that i will be seeing at least a few PS4's traded in (already happening, same with XB1) and swapped for Xbone's because of it.

that said the 360 version of titanfall is at best 2 weeks behind the XB1 and PC versions so likely wont feature on the chart until April.

Its an assumption, in the same sense that assuming Titanfall will beat everything next month. BUT in your favour, I was not aware that the Xbox360 version was not day 1 ... so yea that changes my tune on the situation... as I expected that to be by far the most successful version.

if its a marketing ploy or whatever i dont know or care really. but because the 360 version is being handled by a different dev, i would not expect that version to be performing at the same sort of level as the PC & XB1 versions.

I am not even 100% sure if the game is for me, apart from halo, i really favour story driven solo experiences. but the amount of praise and the number of people who've said its just so fun has me interested. then add to that they are taking things we'd normally associate with a single player, story, characters, tutorial etc and transferring that into the MP experience sounds really interesting. So, if i get into the beta, i will make a decision on weather i go with Titanfall or Thief for my March game.

Either titanfall game will be amazing and a real next gen experience....or it will be a big massive plop. it needs to hit with a major bang and pretty flawless online experience or sales will suffer.

My main problem with it is that its going up against Battlefield 4 and CoD... which are not exactly old.

I want to know why it was so popular at the events... the more they reveal the less hyped I get.

its a weird one, thats for sure.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Xbone getting

L

O

W

N

T

H

E

F

U

C

K

O

U

T

@D4RKL1NG said:
@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

cry more

Both Infamous and Tituhhfuhh are gonna sell gangbusters because, let's be honest, what else do they have to play?

I am sort of hoping for another BF4-style debacle for Tituhhfuhh though, purely out of spite.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I don't know why you have to own something to make a factual statement about its software sales. I guess when you have no argument to make you'll resort to nonsense...

I don't own a Toyota Camry, so I guess I'd better not comment on it wildly outselling a competitor's car.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@Sweenix said:

@Jakandsigz said:

Man look at Xbox domination in the UK. How much more can the Xbox sell over there? It's 8 years old.

Less than the PS4

Pretty sure you don't know what I am referring to. Even though it should be obvious with Fable on the top.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@bforrester420 said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I don't own a Toyota Camry, so I guess I'd better not comment on it wildly outselling a competitor's car.

why would you bother then? kind of the point

If I were planning on owning a Toyota Camry, or if I were a Camry enthusiast ("Camry" and "enthusiast" have no business being in the same sentence), I could see the point.

I'm a big Nissan GT-R fan, but I'll never own one (could/would never spend 6-figures on a car). That doesn't mean I won't argue its merits to a Corvette guy.