Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 PastelDeFlango
Member since 2015 • 21 Posts

LMAO, are u guys saying that this:

Loading Video...

Looks better than Uncharted 4 and Horizon?

And that this is the new graphics king?

ROFLMAO

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@pasteldeflango:and whose alt might this be

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 lostrib

@pasteldeflango: dat alt salt

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@pasteldeflango:Oh look someone who totally isn't an alt account for one of the standard issue trolls already posting in here.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#206  Edited By gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

@NFJSupreme:

Those are bullshots anyway. Watch the Sony E3 stage demo presser release and you can get a better idea of what it looks like. They fucked the encoding somehow, so there's some dithering present on some edges that wouldn't be found in the game, but this is more or less what you get:

PastelDeFlango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By PastelDeFlango

"graphics king"

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 lostrib

@pasteldeflango: don't worry, we totally believe you

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 lostrib

@pasteldeflango: so going for the ban before your first post limit is even reached? impressive

PastelDeFlango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 PastelDeFlango

@lostrib: you are mad because you have no points or arguments

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 lostrib

@pasteldeflango: bye bye

PastelDeFlango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 PastelDeFlango

@lostrib: "i have no points or arguments to talk about"

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 lostrib

@pasteldeflango: troll alt is upset

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#216 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

actual gameplay in U4 looks a lot of times just like a PS3 game

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@leandrro: No, it really doesn't.

greensand24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 greensand24
Member since 2011 • 457 Posts

@AM-Gamer: actually yes it really does. I mentioned this before but I even notice a hint of blur and a slight loss of color. It really does remind you of uc3 visually. #wemissthecell

....by the way I'm looking at the Sony presser again and there is no doubt to me that Horizon is seriously blurry with pixelated foliage. Yuck. Not only that what the hell is up with Sony using fog again. Do they need to use fog that much to hide the graphical deficiencies.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@greensand24: Yea, you can give it up. That hint of blur is "per an object motion blur", which is actually demanding.

Regardless not one professional source has raved about gears visuals. UC5 is so far ahead of Gears 4 from a graphical perspective and light years ahead of PS3 games. Higher poly character models, superior animations, better lighting, larger scale, better physics. We could go on all day Gears 4 isn't in the same league.

Horizon also looks superior in every way and is open world!

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

The actual gameplay from Deus EX really doesn't look special at all, pretty much an up rezzed last gen Deus EX. UC4 and Horizon are in a different league.

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

how about mirror's edge catalyst and funnily the new need for speed?

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

Horizon actually looked interesting.

UC.....same ol movie crap.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Looking at the Deus Ex gameplay video today again the graphics don't look that good. I wouldn't put them up there with Uncharted 4 and Horizon in wow factor. Hermits should stick to Star Citizen as their graphics king not Deus Ex.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#224 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@gpuking said:

No contest, these two are well ahead of the competition in their graphics presentation it's almost comical. I mean I knew 2nd wave PS4 exclusives would look good but not to this level, there's nothing on PC or XBone impressed me this much, StarWars BF came close but it's still lacking that sheer density of objects, physics and detailed characters seen in both UC4 and Horizon. Really hermits, what will you do now? Who's your savior this time?

These games have not been released yet and you can pretty much bet that if they are the best looking games when they release it won't be for Long because the New unreal tournament and star Citizen already piss all over them in the graphics department in my opinion.

You cow have a messed up logic thing going on. you claim the Ps4 has better graphics than the Xbone because it is more powerful yet fail to acknowledge that Logic when it comes to PC's having WAY more powerful hardware than the Ps4

You really need to stop because the PS4 has fixed hardware and PC's are constantly improving, even if these games do end up being overall Graphics kings, which i doubt, it won't be for long and Graphic on the Ps4 will be considered Mediocre compared to PC well before this gen is over.

You also miss the point that all the best looking games on the PS4 tend to end being Mediocre games at best.

Pretty graphics are no good when the experience of the game is lacking.

Bottom line is that neither of those games even match up to modded Crysis still, i have yet to see a game on consoles as photo realistic as the Original Crysis modded on PC.

And don't even bother with the 'Bu-Bu-Bu Mods' it's an advantage the PC has over consoles and whether you like the fact that they exist or not.

If you want to make threads about Hoe the Ps4 has better graphics than the Xbone then fine, i agree but to say the Ps4 is capable of better graphics than a top end PC is complete Bullshit using Cows very own brand of logic.

'the ps4's GPU is 50% more powerful than the Xbones'-remember that one? maybe you should start applying the same rule to the PC consdering the PS4 had a mid range GPU compared the PC when it released, Probably low end by PC standards now.

And this is coming from a console gamer, not a hermit.

I get that people like me prefer to game on consoles but you have to Accept that you are not going to get the same level of graphics you get on the PC.

And expense has nothing to do with graphical fidelity before Eltormento jumps in with his lame 'bu-bu'bu PC's are more expensive' bullshit

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@gpuking said:

No contest, these two are well ahead of the competition in their graphics presentation it's almost comical. I mean I knew 2nd wave PS4 exclusives would look good but not to this level, there's nothing on PC or XBone impressed me this much, StarWars BF came close but it's still lacking that sheer density of objects, physics and detailed characters seen in both UC4 and Horizon. Really hermits, what will you do now? Who's your savior this time?

These games have not been released yet and you can pretty much bet that if they are the best looking games when they release it won't be for Long because the New unreal tournament and star Citizen already piss all over them in the graphics department in my opinion.

You cow have a messed up logic thing going on. you claim the Ps4 has better graphics than the Xbone because it is more powerful yet fail to acknowledge that Logic when it comes to PC's having WAY more powerful hardware than the Ps4

You really need to stop because the PS4 has fixed hardware and PC's are constantly improving, even if these games do end up being overall Graphics kings, which i doubt, it won't be for long and Graphic on the Ps4 will be considered Mediocre compared to PC well before this gen is over.

You also miss the point that all the best looking games on the PS4 tend to end being Mediocre games at best.

Pretty graphics are no good when the experience of the game is lacking.

Bottom line is that neither of those games even match up to modded Crysis still, i have yet to see a game on consoles as photo realistic as the Original Crysis modded on PC.

And don't even bother with the 'Bu-Bu-Bu Mods' it's an advantage the PC has over consoles and whether you like the fact that they exist or not.

If you want to make threads about Hoe the Ps4 has better graphics than the Xbone then fine, i agree but to say the Ps4 is capable of better graphics than a top end PC is complete Bullshit using Cows very own brand of logic.

'the ps4's GPU is 50% more powerful than the Xbones'-remember that one? maybe you should start applying the same rule to the PC consdering the PS4 had a mid range GPU compared the PC when it released, Probably low end by PC standards now.

And this is coming from a console gamer, not a hermit.

I get that people like me prefer to game on consoles but you have to Accept that you are not going to get the same level of graphics you get on the PC.

And expense has nothing to do with graphical fidelity before Eltormento jumps in with his lame 'bu-bu'bu PC's are more expensive' bullshit

UT has nothing going on in its map, it's as sterile as a grandma, SC has a lot of underlying open world elements and scale but in pure graphics term it's nothing to write home about. Show me screenshots that "piss all over them" please coz man I have yet to encounter one. Also I never said more powerful hardware couldn't produce better looking games, I'm sure The Order built for a 780 ti would look much better but there isn't one or the equivalent yet. How good the game itself is completely off topic, it's all about what's rendered on the screen, it's like between a supermodel girl and a decent looking girl, the former is all looks while the latter knows a thing or two about math and physics but wont be shown on the surface, of course a typical guy would look at the supermodel more often than not.

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

Too many announced games look better than UC4. Before it comes out expect more to be announced.

I know you thought this was going to be console's first gfx king, but sorry. No dice. Better luck next gen.

@leandrro said:

actual gameplay in U4 looks a lot of times just like a PS3 game

But they don't actually care for actual gameplay screengrabs.