Thief Keyboard layout. Oh no.....

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@TheShadowLord07 said:

i got it has do with that their fewer buttons being use on the keyboard. Just look at thief 2's layout

link

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@Rage010101 said:

I really dont see any issue considering you can change your key bindings on pc if you want to

What's wrong with you? So you like that you can't jump? Wow, lemmings sure love their games dumbed down.

Dafuk? What on earth gave you the idea that I'm a Lemming. Stupid cow must be new around here.

You can't jump in splintercell and it pulls off stealth mechanics very well. I don't see the problem, especially considering none of us have played the game yet. Like I said, stupid cow is stupid.

Oh god are you dumb... you CAN jump in Splinter Cell, maybe not on the cheap Xbox version but on PS3 and PC you can you dirty lem. That post backfired at you lmao, I'm loving it!

You obviously havn't played the latest Splintercell Blacklist... There is no jump button you idiot. You cannot jump freely. Also, I have the definitive superior version on PC. I don't roll with kiddie consoles because it's full of moronic children like you.

You said Splinter Cell, which is a 11 year old game and you can jump in it, you never said Splinter Cell Blacklist (even though you can still jump when you press space bar but okay) but it's entertaining how you move the goal post because you got owned to bits, pleb.

And just so you know, you're saying because a TPS game doesn't allow you to jump (even though it does but let's humor you) it's okay that a FPS game doesn't have it either? You're comparing apples and oranges you dirty lemming pleb.

lol there is no jump button you noob. Obviously I'm speaking of the latest iteration. You have obviously not played Blacklist. There is the action button, which isn't used for "jumping". Again, there is no dedicated jump button. I know you're slow in the brain, but the fact that this needs to be explained to you thoroughly is quite sad and pathetic. You know not what you speak of.

No one has played the new Thief game, so there's no need to judge yet. In the end, you're just an idiot cow who's been owned one to many times by me and others in this very thread.

Cute insults and all but you said Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell =/= Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Not my fault that you're a dirty lemming lol.

Nice backpedal. Nice to know you got owned and exposed for not knowing what your'e talking about when it came to Blacklist.

Man, the Lemmings sure must have really mind fucked you utterly considering how obsessed you are with Lemmings. Poor soul, I guess this is what happens when a cow loses his shit. Lems really must have done a number on your mind.

How stupid are you on a scale of 100?

You said Splinter Cell, which is a 11 year old game and you can jump in it, you never said Splinter Cell Blacklist. Get mad m8.

Apparently you're mad at Lemmings considering you can't stop talking about how much they've owned you profusely.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

ITT: MeganFocks accusing everyone of being a lem, and damage controlling.

Let's make a countdown until his ban

Rofl, cute, you're in denial and I'm loving it!

In denial of what?

And Monsieur, bets are on, 6 days?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

>Shows picture with his username and a Xbox 360 controller

>Ignores PS4 controller and console

>Failing to troll....

You're right, you're a PC gamer, I've just zoomed in on the picture and noticed you're on two different torrent sites, only hermits pirate games so that proves it, you're a hermrat. I hereby apologize calling you a dirty lemming, I'm sorry, I just get a little worked up when seeing lemming stuff because they're always reaching and now they're breaking down because they just can't get a break anymore and I'm loving it!

Two? Its one site bro. Also, try again. Ones a bookmark, the other is the actual tab.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Captain_cannonfodder/

So you have Steam, me too, now I'm a pC gaymer!!!

An account with over 200 games and not a single one was pirated. So try again fool.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Rage010101

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

I say, maybe about 1 week.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

Let's make a ban bet on the countdown!!!111

He'll be here much more than a week,like DonnaTroy

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By MeganFocks
Member since 2014 • 162 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

Wait, DonnaTroy is banned? I'm loving that! That guy was such an idiot with his crap about "god tier" home theater system, good to see he's gone.

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MeganFocks
@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

>Failing to troll....

You're right, you're a PC gamer, I've just zoomed in on the picture and noticed you're on two different torrent sites, only hermits pirate games so that proves it, you're a hermrat. I hereby apologize calling you a dirty lemming, I'm sorry, I just get a little worked up when seeing lemming stuff because they're always reaching and now they're breaking down because they just can't get a break anymore and I'm loving it!

Two? Its one site bro. Also, try again. Ones a bookmark, the other is the actual tab.

An account with over 200 games and not a single one was pirated. So try again fool.

So you have over 200 games on Steam, so what? How does that prove you dont pirate games? Hint, it doesnt.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 MonsieurX

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

Wait, DonnaTroy is banned? I'm loving that! That guy was such an idiot with his crap about "god tier" home theater system, good to see he's gone.

That's giovela

DonnaTryhard was just like you

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 inggrish

@meganfocks said:
@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

>Failing to troll....

So you have over 200 games on Steam, so what? How does that prove you dont pirate games? Hint, it doesnt.

It proves he's bought an awful lot of games, so he's very unlikely to pirate games...

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MeganFocks

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 inggrish

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

I'm just being optimistic here :P

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MeganFocks
@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@TheShadowLord07 said:

i got it has do with that their fewer buttons being use on the keyboard. Just look at thief 2's layout

link

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@Rage010101 said:

I really dont see any issue considering you can change your key bindings on pc if you want to

What's wrong with you? So you like that you can't jump? Wow, lemmings sure love their games dumbed down.

Dafuk? What on earth gave you the idea that I'm a Lemming. Stupid cow must be new around here.

You can't jump in splintercell and it pulls off stealth mechanics very well. I don't see the problem, especially considering none of us have played the game yet. Like I said, stupid cow is stupid.

Oh god are you dumb... you CAN jump in Splinter Cell, maybe not on the cheap Xbox version but on PS3 and PC you can you dirty lem. That post backfired at you lmao, I'm loving it!

You obviously havn't played the latest Splintercell Blacklist... There is no jump button you idiot. You cannot jump freely. Also, I have the definitive superior version on PC. I don't roll with kiddie consoles because it's full of moronic children like you.

You said Splinter Cell, which is a 11 year old game and you can jump in it, you never said Splinter Cell Blacklist (even though you can still jump when you press space bar but okay) but it's entertaining how you move the goal post because you got owned to bits, pleb.

And just so you know, you're saying because a TPS game doesn't allow you to jump (even though it does but let's humor you) it's okay that a FPS game doesn't have it either? You're comparing apples and oranges you dirty lemming pleb.

lol there is no jump button you noob. Obviously I'm speaking of the latest iteration. You have obviously not played Blacklist. There is the action button, which isn't used for "jumping". Again, there is no dedicated jump button. I know you're slow in the brain, but the fact that this needs to be explained to you thoroughly is quite sad and pathetic. You know not what you speak of.

No one has played the new Thief game, so there's no need to judge yet. In the end, you're just an idiot cow who's been owned one to many times by me and others in this very thread.

Cute insults and all but you said Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell =/= Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Not my fault that you're a dirty lemming lol.

Nice backpedal. Nice to know you got owned and exposed for not knowing what your'e talking about when it came to Blacklist.

Man, the Lemmings sure must have really mind fucked you utterly considering how obsessed you are with Lemmings. Poor soul, I guess this is what happens when a cow loses his shit. Lems really must have done a number on your mind.

You said Splinter Cell, which is a 11 year old game and you can jump in it, you never said Splinter Cell Blacklist. Get mad m8.

Apparently you're mad at Lemmings considering you can't stop talking about how much they've owned you profusely.

Oh, we're changing the subject again? I guess you couldn't take the ownage like a real man then :(

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MonsieurX

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 MonsieurX

@meganfocks said:
@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@TheShadowLord07 said:

link

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@Rage010101 said:

Oh, we're changing the subject again? I guess you couldn't take the ownage like a real man then :(

You provided ownage?

Where?

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Rage010101

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:
@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

>Failing to troll....

It proves he's bought an awful lot of games, so he's very unlikely to pirate games...

And I'm closing in on 600 Steam games, yet still thinks I'm a Lemming. System Wars has really warped his mind to the point where his puny cow mind can no longer differentiate friend from foe. His eyes see nothing but Lemmings. That's what happens when you get owned constantly. His mind is fried. Poor little guy, his parents should really limit his internet use.

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MeganFocks

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:
@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

>Failing to troll....

200 games is not an awful lot...I have over 500 games on Steam and more than half are from Bundles, I don't even add all the games from the bundles, just the good ones. So it really doesnt mean much to have 200 games on steam, you can get 200 games in a week for less than $100 thanks to all the great bundles out there. Just look at Humble Bundle, they're giving away amazing games including DiRT3 and DiRT Showdown for $6, that's nothing compared to the expensive console prices out there.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MonsieurX

@_Matt_ said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

I'm just being optimistic here :P

Finally,might be much if he keeps his current pace

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MeganFocks
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Nope, I've only used the word "panhandlers" twice in all my posts, he used the word at least once every 5 minutes lol.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MonsieurX

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Nope, I've only used the word "panhandlers" twice in all my posts, he used the word at least once every 5 minutes lol.

Still you,don't try to deny it.

The ownage is strong with this one

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MeganFocks

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@TheShadowLord07 said:

link

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:
@Rage010101 said:

You provided ownage?

Where?

Well he changed the subject and now he won't even reply anymore, since he can't defend his initial claim he seems to have gotten owned.

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Rage010101

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Lol, looks like you caught him. DonnaTroy's alt confirmed. Ban dodger confirmed. Ban incoming confirmed.

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MeganFocks

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Well it isn't, plus SNIPER321s alt has proven that he was giovelas alt a few days ago.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 MonsieurX

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Well it isn't, plus SNIPER321s alt has proven that he was giovelas alt a few days ago.

Changing the subject?

So you can't defend your point anymore?

DonaTroy alt confirmed,ban incomming!!!

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MeganFocks

@Rage010101 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Lol, looks like you caught him. DonnaTroy's alt confirmed. Ban dodger confirmed. Ban incoming confirmed.

Splinter Cell =/= Splinter Cell Blacklist

M8.

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MeganFocks

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Changing the subject?

I changed the subject from what to what?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MonsieurX

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Changing the subject?

Still denying it I see

You should create a new alt already

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Rage010101

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

M8.

It's your own bad for assuming I was comparing Thief (upcoming new game), to more than a decade old Splintercell. Anyone with common sense and intelligence would have deduced that I spoke of its latest iteration, especially considering I spoke of its mechanics in the same post. Then you still claimed that there is a jump button even in Blacklist, where I further corrected you and exposed you for not even had played Blacklist since you clearly didn't know what you were talking about. Does that about sum up your ownage? Yes I think it does. Now you can kindly go back to being the idiot that you are.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 inggrish

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Changing the subject?

Still denying it I see

In before the ban.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

W,R,S,D all games. Shift as run all games. Q and E usually yes for different thing. R as melee attack? not sure.

F focus yes, Mouse alright. m as map all games. H is used many games as health.

I would put Crouch as crtl.

Anyway, whats the problem? You can change layout easily in PC version

He must be a lemming, they can't appreciate nice things.

Who you calling a lemming?

Nice try but I can see that you're controlling someone else's PC with Team Viewer. No one ever accused lems of being smart lol. Plus it's not like you'll be playing the game with that MAC so why do you care about the keyboard layout?

You mad bro?

My God man, how can you stand such a cluttered desk? And don't tell me you eat at your computer...no, I don't like any of this.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By inggrish

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@MonsieurX said:

M8.

It's your own bad for assuming I was comparing Thief (upcoming new game), to more than a decade old Splintercell. Anyone with common sense and intelligence would have deduced that I spoke of its latest iteration, especially considering I spoke of its mechanics in the same post. Then you still claimed that there is a jump button even in Blacklist, where I further corrected you and exposed you for not even had played Blacklist since you clearly didn't know what you were talking about. Does that about sum up your ownage? Yes I think it does. Now you can kindly go back to being the idiot that you are.

And that's the problem we have with MeganFocks, he lacks it

adamosmaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#81  Edited By adamosmaki
Member since 2007 • 10718 Posts

@meganfocks said:
@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

W,R,S,D all games. Shift as run all games. Q and E usually yes for different thing. R as melee attack? not sure.

Nice try but I can see that you're controlling someone else's PC with Team Viewer. No one ever accused lems of being smart lol. Plus it's not like you'll be playing the game with that MAC so why do you care about the keyboard layout?

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

There's also a DS4 on the table you fucking idiot. Both can be used on PC. You are in denial and just trolling. Please try harder.

Yeah sorry, I just saw he had two torrent sites opened in his browser so he's obviously a hermit since lemmings can't pirate games.

You are one sad little cow. Calling people that they are using alt accounts yet you only have 150posts and 149 of them are trolling.

Also you do know you can download all sorts of legal stuff with torrent dont you ? You do know that torrent is just a protocol and not a site filled with illegal stuff ? Now excuse me while i go download black mesa using my browser. Oh wait there is a torrent for it ( faster more stable and i can pause and resume when i want )

Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Rage010101

@_Matt_ said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@MonsieurX said:

M8.

Good point lol

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#83 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@_Matt_ said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:
@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

@meganfocks said:

@MonsieurX said:

@_Matt_ said:

In denial of what?

That's giovela

Wasnt DonnaTroy his alt?

Tough he was yours

Changing the subject?

Still denying it I see

In before the ban.

+1, these trolls need to try harder these days, they aren't even funny anymore. Just another fart in the wind.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 inggrish

@remiks00 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@MonsieurX said:

Still denying it I see

In before the ban.

+1, these trolls need to try harder these days, they aren't even funny anymore. Just another fart in the wind.

Aye. Really annoys me how many trolls there are :( .

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

It's a dumb layout, but nothing as bad as what reassigning keys cant fix.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46283 Posts

@meganfocks said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@meganfocks said:

No, you get worked up about lemmings because you are a fanboy.

Actually I'm a fanman, I'm 26, I dunno where you live but here you're not a boy anymore when you're 26 years of age. You must be a lemming too, lmao, I'm loving your total breakdown!

Doesn't matter what you say your age is, you troll like a little boy.

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 MeganFocks

@Rage010101 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Rage010101 said:

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@MonsieurX said:

M8.

Good point lol

Keep writing walls of texts that no one is actually reading, let's see how fast you get banned for derailing threads. Bye bye!

MeganFocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MeganFocks
@jhonMalcovich said:

It's a dumb layout, but nothing as bad as what reassigning keys cant fix.

The problem here isn't the layout, it's that you can't jump/slide like you could in the previous games.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@22Toothpicks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

You mad bro?

My God man, how can you stand such a cluttered desk? And don't tell me you eat at your computer...no, I don't like any of this.

Whats bad about it D:

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 inggrish

@meganfocks said:

@Rage010101 said:

@_Matt_ said:

@Rage010101 said:

Good point lol

Keep writing walls of texts that no one is actually reading, let's see how fast you get banned for derailing threads. Bye bye!

I'm willing to bet you get banned before any of us

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Oh no....Oh no what? I am not seeing the reason for the oh no in the title. Everything looks fine to me.

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@22Toothpicks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

You mad bro?

Whats bad about it D:

There's just so much stuff scattered around; I like things neat and tidy.

Nice PC you got there, though xD

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

You mad bro?

a disorganized, messy setup? check.

amon amarth playing in the background? check.

hand cream for some personal R&R? check

cheap razors to trim neck beard? check.

feeling the need to post pictures of his rig to prove himself to some random, blatant troll? check.

yeah, definitely a pc gamer. lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Would prefer "F" for melee and "CTRL" for crouch but otherwise nothing wrong with it and i'd imagine (hope) we'll be able to change the keybindings to our liking.

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

also, what's the point of this fucking thread?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

LMFAO this

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@meganfocks said:

>Claims he's not a lem

LMFAO this

Dumb quoting dumber, the other guy's a troll whats your excuse?.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa

@Suppaman100 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:

@clyde46 said:

@meganfocks said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

You mad bro?

>Claims he's not a lem

LMFAO this

Seems you kids don't know much about PC. NEWS FLASH: You can use a 360 controller with your PC. I have a black 360 controller for my PC.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 AmazonTreeBoa

@lazerface216 said:

also, what's the point of this fucking thread?

That's what I am trying to figure out.

way2funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#100 way2funny
Member since 2003 • 4570 Posts

Theres no lean :(