there is no console competition for ps4

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.Miketheman83
Different taste? Or in Heil68's case ignorance. But because he was thrown in a dark corner and fed with a sling shot because he was a family embarrassment, You tend to ignore his lack of vision and sense.
#52 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] Why does the name Mountain Goat consist of the word "Goat" if they aren't goats at all?faizan_faizan

They discovered this after DNA. They always knew Pronghorn were not true antelope. Lewis and Clark saw Mountain Goats for the first time in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho. They called them goats because of their beards and horns. I guess they assumed they were close relatives of the Ibex that live in the European Alps.

Oh, I appreciate the information, I try not to confuse them any more. So why isn't it's name changed? I'm not sure how that works.

Well in the Scientific community a mountain goat is always gonna be called Oreamnos americanus when doing blood work because that is it's species name.  I guess calling them goats makes sense because they do look like goats. Plus there is no subspecies like the American Bighorn Sheep so there is never gonna be confusion over what animal they are studying. American Sheep have different subspecies like the Rocky Mountain, California, Dall Sheep. I guess it is a lot easier to change a name that has different sub-species instead of one species who has been called something for a century. Plus Americans never can decide on anything together. That's why was have different political parties. Look at how many names the Mountain Lion has? Florida Panther, Cougar, Mountain Lion, Puma, Painter......Depending on where you are at is what you call it. Call a Mountain Lion a Panther in California and they will think you are nuts.

#53 Posted by rell84 (227 posts) -
How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.Miketheman83
what's crazy is you an xbox Stan
#54 Posted by lundy86_4 (42978 posts) -

Shut your face.

#55 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.rell84

The Hell does that mean? Is you's a PS3 katie?
#56 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

That title will draw them in.

#57 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
#58 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
Agreed! The PS4 will sell 500 million copies and be able to suck your d*ck WHILE playing your favorite Killzone 5. Quote me on it!tagyhag
#59 Posted by BilkeLegenda (1932 posts) -
This thread is now about goats.
#60 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Why is Beyond in your sig? Its not even out yet.Nengo_Flow

IGN trashed it in their preview, it has no chance :cool:

YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*cking moron here goes around saying TLoU is a flop cuz GS gave it an 8, but IGN gave it 10/10. Says only GS counts, yet uses IGN to claim that Beyond will flop.

What do you expect. Look who you are talking about.
#61 Posted by blackace (20238 posts) -

this means that PS4 will outsell ps2! graphical wise xbox one is in wii-u league and to be fair we should compare xbox one GFX with Wii-U and leave ps4 on its own or compare GFX with dual titan pc's we should play fair naughty dog will show you what ps4 is capable of i would raise the white flags now before its too latelegalize82

Another clueless bias fanboy confirmed. There are a lot of these here in SW aren't they?

Agreed! The PS4 will sell 500 million copies and be able to suck your d*ck WHILE playing your favorite Killzone 5. Quote me on it!tagyhag

I don't think anyone would quote something that dumb, unless you were being sarcastic. Let's hope that's the case.

#62 Posted by slaves (1168 posts) -

[QUOTE="rell84"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.timbers_WSU

I don't know why but this made me really laugh. Good stuff

#63 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] They discovered this after DNA. They always knew Pronghorn were not true antelope. Lewis and Clark saw Mountain Goats for the first time in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho. They called them goats because of their beards and horns. I guess they assumed they were close relatives of the Ibex that live in the European Alps.

timbers_WSU

Oh, I appreciate the information, I try not to confuse them any more. So why isn't it's name changed? I'm not sure how that works.

Well in the Scientific community a mountain goat is always gonna be called Oreamnos americanus when doing blood work because that is it's species name.  I guess calling them goats makes sense because they do look like goats. Plus there is no subspecies like the American Bighorn Sheep so there is never gonna be confusion over what animal they are studying. American Sheep have different subspecies like the Rocky Mountain, California, Dall Sheep. I guess it is a lot easier to change a name that has different sub-species instead of one species who has been called something for a century. Plus Americans never can decide on anything together. That's why was have different political parties. Look at how many names the Mountain Lion has? Florida Panther, Cougar, Mountain Lion, Puma, Painter......Depending on where you are at is what you call it. Call a Mountain Lion a Panther in California and they will think you are nuts.

Very informative post, thank you.
#64 Posted by RR360DD (11598 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Why is Beyond in your sig? Its not even out yet.Nengo_Flow

IGN trashed it in their preview, it has no chance :cool:

F*cking moron here goes around saying TLoU is a flop cuz GS gave it an 8, but IGN gave it 10/10. Says only GS counts, yet uses IGN to claim that Beyond will flop.

LMAO u mad bro?

Nothing has changed, GS score is the only score that counts. You know when IGN is trashing a PS3 exclusive, thats its a sure flop on gamespot :lol:

#65 Posted by rockydog1111 (2064 posts) -

Wii wasn't in the same league as PS3/360. What happened there?

One is more competition than Cows want to admit. My friends are split as to which system they are getting. Half want a One, half want a PS4. 

#66 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"] IGN trashed it in their preview, it has no chance :cool:RR360DD

LMAO u mad bro?

Nothing has changed, GS score is the only score that counts. You know when IGN is trashing a PS3 exclusive, thats its a sure flop on gamespot :lol:

Unfinished, your opinion is invalid.
#67 Posted by rell84 (227 posts) -
[QUOTE="rell84"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.timbers_WSU

another xbox stan I do own a ps3 what have Microsoft done for gaming but show others how to charge online fees xbox never had games that's why I never owned one
#68 Posted by AD216 (1719 posts) -

:roll:

Basinboy
#69 Posted by AD216 (1719 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="rell84"] what's crazy is you an xbox Stanrell84

another xbox stan I do own a ps3 what have Microsoft done for gaming but show others how to charge online fees xbox never had games that's why I never owned one

and yet they annihilated sony in software sales. ouch
#70 Posted by MonsieurX (29474 posts) -
OP,stop creating threads.
#71 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -
[QUOTE="legalize82"]this means that PS4 will outsell ps2! graphical wise xbox one is in wii-u league and to be fair we should compare xbox one GFX with Wii-U and leave ps4 on its own or compare GFX with dual titan pc's we should play fair naughty dog will show you what ps4 is capable of i would raise the white flags now before its too late

Ouya, 350, Xboxone, Wii-U, zeebo, upcoming interhcnagable Atari Flashback, Pandora(if it comes out), and steambox are console competiton.
#72 Posted by lowkey254 (5904 posts) -

trolling at it's worst.

#73 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="rell84"] what's crazy is you an xbox Stanrell84

They piss you off. That is good enough for me.
#74 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (5032 posts) -

Quad life :)

#75 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

Quad life :)

Douevenlift_bro
Quad life AKA - Spending all day discussing XBONE.
#76 Posted by AMD655 (4495 posts) -
#77 Posted by ProjectPat187 (1977 posts) -
where do these trolling noobs come from, they are bringing this site down. Mods would we get the OP banned or delete this stupid thread
#78 Posted by super600 (30277 posts) -

No next gen console will be like the PS2.The PS4 may even sell worse than the PS3 by the end of next gen even.No one knows how much any of the other consoles will sell yet.