there is no console competition for ps4

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#51 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts
How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.Miketheman83
Different taste? Or in Heil68's case ignorance. But because he was thrown in a dark corner and fed with a sling shot because he was a family embarrassment, You tend to ignore his lack of vision and sense.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 timbers_WSU

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] Why does the name Mountain Goat consist of the word "Goat" if they aren't goats at all?faizan_faizan

They discovered this after DNA. They always knew Pronghorn were not true antelope. Lewis and Clark saw Mountain Goats for the first time in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho. They called them goats because of their beards and horns. I guess they assumed they were close relatives of the Ibex that live in the European Alps.

Oh, I appreciate the information, I try not to confuse them any more. So why isn't it's name changed? I'm not sure how that works.

Well in the Scientific community a mountain goat is always gonna be called Oreamnos americanus when doing blood work because that is it's species name.  I guess calling them goats makes sense because they do look like goats. Plus there is no subspecies like the American Bighorn Sheep so there is never gonna be confusion over what animal they are studying. American Sheep have different subspecies like the Rocky Mountain, California, Dall Sheep. I guess it is a lot easier to change a name that has different sub-species instead of one species who has been called something for a century. Plus Americans never can decide on anything together. That's why was have different political parties. Look at how many names the Mountain Lion has? Florida Panther, Cougar, Mountain Lion, Puma, Painter......Depending on where you are at is what you call it. Call a Mountain Lion a Panther in California and they will think you are nuts.

rell84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 rell84
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts
How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.Miketheman83
what's crazy is you an xbox Stan
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Shut your face.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="Miketheman83"]How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.rell84

The Hell does that mean? Is you's a PS3 katie?
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

That title will draw them in.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AmazonTreeBoa
Agreed! The PS4 will sell 500 million copies and be able to suck your d*ck WHILE playing your favorite Killzone 5. Quote me on it!tagyhag
BilkeLegenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BilkeLegenda
Member since 2009 • 1933 Posts
This thread is now about goats.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 AmazonTreeBoa

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Why is Beyond in your sig? Its not even out yet.Nengo_Flow

IGN trashed it in their preview, it has no chance :cool:

YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*cking moron here goes around saying TLoU is a flop cuz GS gave it an 8, but IGN gave it 10/10. Says only GS counts, yet uses IGN to claim that Beyond will flop.

What do you expect. Look who you are talking about.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

this means that PS4 will outsell ps2! graphical wise xbox one is in wii-u league and to be fair we should compare xbox one GFX with Wii-U and leave ps4 on its own or compare GFX with dual titan pc's we should play fair naughty dog will show you what ps4 is capable of i would raise the white flags now before its too latelegalize82

Another clueless bias fanboy confirmed. There are a lot of these here in SW aren't they?

Agreed! The PS4 will sell 500 million copies and be able to suck your d*ck WHILE playing your favorite Killzone 5. Quote me on it!tagyhag

I don't think anyone would quote something that dumb, unless you were being sarcastic. Let's hope that's the case.

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

[QUOTE="rell84"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.timbers_WSU

I don't know why but this made me really laugh. Good stuff

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] They discovered this after DNA. They always knew Pronghorn were not true antelope. Lewis and Clark saw Mountain Goats for the first time in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho. They called them goats because of their beards and horns. I guess they assumed they were close relatives of the Ibex that live in the European Alps.

timbers_WSU

Oh, I appreciate the information, I try not to confuse them any more. So why isn't it's name changed? I'm not sure how that works.

Well in the Scientific community a mountain goat is always gonna be called Oreamnos americanus when doing blood work because that is it's species name.  I guess calling them goats makes sense because they do look like goats. Plus there is no subspecies like the American Bighorn Sheep so there is never gonna be confusion over what animal they are studying. American Sheep have different subspecies like the Rocky Mountain, California, Dall Sheep. I guess it is a lot easier to change a name that has different sub-species instead of one species who has been called something for a century. Plus Americans never can decide on anything together. That's why was have different political parties. Look at how many names the Mountain Lion has? Florida Panther, Cougar, Mountain Lion, Puma, Painter......Depending on where you are at is what you call it. Call a Mountain Lion a Panther in California and they will think you are nuts.

Very informative post, thank you.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Why is Beyond in your sig? Its not even out yet.Nengo_Flow

IGN trashed it in their preview, it has no chance :cool:

F*cking moron here goes around saying TLoU is a flop cuz GS gave it an 8, but IGN gave it 10/10. Says only GS counts, yet uses IGN to claim that Beyond will flop.

LMAO u mad bro?

Nothing has changed, GS score is the only score that counts. You know when IGN is trashing a PS3 exclusive, thats its a sure flop on gamespot :lol:

rockydog1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#65 rockydog1111
Member since 2006 • 2079 Posts

Wii wasn't in the same league as PS3/360. What happened there?

One is more competition than Cows want to admit. My friends are split as to which system they are getting. Half want a One, half want a PS4. 

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"]

[QUOTE="RR360DD"] IGN trashed it in their preview, it has no chance :cool:RR360DD

LMAO u mad bro?

Nothing has changed, GS score is the only score that counts. You know when IGN is trashing a PS3 exclusive, thats its a sure flop on gamespot :lol:

Unfinished, your opinion is invalid.
rell84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rell84
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts
[QUOTE="rell84"][QUOTE="Miketheman83"]How are Sony fanboys hyping the PS4 when it has no good games announced? This is pretty crazy.timbers_WSU

another xbox stan I do own a ps3 what have Microsoft done for gaming but show others how to charge online fees xbox never had games that's why I never owned one
AD216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 AD216
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts

:roll:

Basinboy
AD216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 AD216
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="rell84"] what's crazy is you an xbox Stanrell84

another xbox stan I do own a ps3 what have Microsoft done for gaming but show others how to charge online fees xbox never had games that's why I never owned one

and yet they annihilated sony in software sales. ouch
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
OP,stop creating threads.
Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts
[QUOTE="legalize82"]this means that PS4 will outsell ps2! graphical wise xbox one is in wii-u league and to be fair we should compare xbox one GFX with Wii-U and leave ps4 on its own or compare GFX with dual titan pc's we should play fair naughty dog will show you what ps4 is capable of i would raise the white flags now before its too late

Ouya, 350, Xboxone, Wii-U, zeebo, upcoming interhcnagable Atari Flashback, Pandora(if it comes out), and steambox are console competiton.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#72 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

trolling at it's worst.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 timbers_WSU
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="rell84"] what's crazy is you an xbox Stanrell84

They piss you off. That is good enough for me.
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Quad life :)

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 timbers_WSU

Quad life :)

Douevenlift_bro
Quad life AKA - Spending all day discussing XBONE.
Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="Nengo_Flow"] YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nengo_Flow

calm down

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzAACii7DeVTeQbicMltf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUT1QsAjyts&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXSNG_dnNyKDg4JnOTcgd4Q

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts
where do these trolling noobs come from, they are bringing this site down. Mods would we get the OP banned or delete this stupid thread
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

No next gen console will be like the PS2.The PS4 may even sell worse than the PS3 by the end of next gen even.No one knows how much any of the other consoles will sell yet.