princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

this list is taken from this Wikipedia article: "List of Xbox One games." the definition of an exclusive game, according to Wikipedia, is any game "exclusive to this computing platform." this means that remaster collections like the Master Chief Collection are included as "exclusives."this list includes all released Xbox One titles and upcoming Xbox One titles with specified platforms.

here's the complete list of the 34 Xbox One exclusives:

notable titles:

• Forza Motorsport 5
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • Halo 5: Guardians
  • Rare Replay
  • Sunset Overdrive

how does the PS4 compare? well, here's the "List of Playstation 4 games," again from Wikipedia. note: the PS4 exclusives include The Nathan Drake Collection, but they do NOT include The Last of Us Remastered, because the latter is fully playable on PS3. Persona 5 is also not considered an exclusive because it's fully playable on PS3. wikipedia's rules, not mine (although i think it's fair considering the MCC is treated as an xbox one exclusive).

according to this article, there are 109 Playstation 4 exclusives. again, these are released and upcoming games. (no image attached because it'd be too big)

i've tried to be as unbiased and non-judgmental in this post as i can possibly be. what do you think about the current and upcoming library of exclusives on either console?

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

The Xbox One exists outside the bounds of specific console exclusivity now, it's a platform as a whole encompassing both itself and the Windows 10 PC as a unified construct.

Lists like this are completely irrelevant now.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

k

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 princeofshapeir

@dynamitecop said:

The Xbox One exists outside the bounds of specific console exclusivity now, it's a platform as a whole encompassing both itself and the Windows 10 PC as a unified construct.

so is there a reason to own an xbox one if you own a gaming PC?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23721 Posts

They need to rename this place to Console Wars for most of the arguments around here to work. PC just ruins all the fun (in an awesome way).

Anyways, PS4 is still the better side bitch of the two.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dynamitecop

@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:

That entirely depends on your personal situation, I know this is a shit bait thread but I'll bite because frankly I'm fed up.

Do you have kids? A girlfriend? Friends? Co-workers? Do you have a social life of any kind involving other human beings who play video games? Yep, they're all likely to be console gamers. Do you want to play games on 4K TV, watch 4K BluRays? Do you want the options of deciding whether to play on your console or your PC? Do you want a cheap alternative fueled by the want for a different experience? Do you want cheap simplicity in your entertainment center to encompass everything you need out of your TV experience...

This could go on, there's plenty of reasons... There's only a lack of reasons if you're a fanboy fuckhead idiot. I've been gaming on PC for over 25 years, but I still like to sit my ass down on my couch in the quiet and play games on a console, regardless of what anyone says it's a completely different experience from the ground up, a different feeling, you're aware of this and it invokes a different cognitive response in you.

I'm about fucking done with this shit hole, you morons try the same rinse and repeat garbage threads and posts every single day to validate your personified bullshit.

I wish for once some of you could just be real human beings, just for one day, real responses and reactions instead of internet fueled agenda that doesn't actually line up with anything you believe outside of this bubble of idiocy.

Just say it, "I'm a fanboy and a cuck to the PlayStation 4", that's the eventuality this is leading up to anyway. You don't want to discuss anything, you don't want a logical conversation, you want internet reinforcement for the fight you're trying to start, it's pathetic.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@princeofshapeir: some people would rather play on console. I have a gaming PC and play Xbox and PS4 way more

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

They need to rename this place to Console Wars for most of the arguments around here to work. PC just ruins all the fun (in an awesome way).

Not for racing games, oh i forgot people on here don't play racing games, my bad as you were :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts

Xbox One has nothing going on. A waste.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:

That entirely depends on your personal situation, I know this is a shit bait thread but I'll bite because frankly I'm fed up.

Do you have kids? A girlfriend? Friends? Co-workers? Do you have a social life of any kind involving other human beings who play video games? Yep, they're all likely to be console gamers. Do you want to play games on 4K TV, watch 4K BluRays? Do you want the options of deciding whether to play on your console or your PC? Do you want a cheap alternative fueled by the want for a different experience? Do you want cheap simplicity in your entertainment center to encompass everything you need out of your TV experience...

This could go on, there's plenty of reasons... There's only a lack of reasons if you're a fanboy fuckhead idiot. I've been gaming on PC for over 25 years, but I still like to sit my ass down on my couch in the quiet and play games on a console, regardless of what anyone says it's a completely different experience from the ground up, a different feeling, you're aware of this and it invokes a different cognitive response in you.

I'm about fucking done with this shit hole, you morons try the same rinse and repeat garbage threads and posts every single day to validate your personified bullshit.

I wish for once some of you could just be real human beings, just for one day, real responses and reactions instead of internet fueled agenda that doesn't actually line up with anything you believe outside of this bubble of idiocy.

Just say it, "I'm a fanboy and a cuck to the PlayStation 4", that's the eventuality this is leading up to anyway. You don't want to discuss anything, you don't want a logical conversation, you want internet reinforcement for the fight you're trying to start, it's pathetic.

holy fucking rekt.

dude, you destroyed him.

You preached what many of us are thinking.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ConanTheStoner

@i_p_daily said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

Not for racing games, oh i forgot people on here don't play racing games, my bad as you were :P

Yeah fair enough lol. Of course it comes down to individual preference.

If I wanted to play racing games and shooters on a console, I'd be on the Xbone for that. I doubt any PS4 exclusive FPS comes close to stacking up against the Halo games. Same with their racers vs. the Forza games.

Just like on the flip side, Xbone can't stack up to PS4 when it comes to fighting games (another genre that nobody here plays lol). And for those who like their "cinematic experiences" (not me), that's more of a Sony thing too.

But overall? Coming from the perspective of owning a gaming PC? PS4 offers a whole lot more as a secondary platform. Far more games that I can't play anywhere else. This isn't even a knock against the Xbone though. I'm glad that MS allows a lot of their games to be played on Windows. I was able to dabble in Killer Instinct without having to buy a new console just to do so. That's awesome.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Even if you count Xbox One/PC only games as Xbox exclusive the future is still bleak. MS just sucks at creating interesting new IP and they've run their existing franchises except Forza into the ground.

What do they have coming to the platform besides Halo Wars 2 over the next 9 or 10 months? Not a damn thing.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22413 Posts

@dynamitecop: Yep. Exactly. Well said.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Even if you count Xbox One/PC only games as Xbox exclusive the future is still bleak. MS just sucks at creating interesting new IP and they've run their existing franchises except Forza into the ground.

What do they have coming to the platform besides Halo Wars 2 over the next 9 or 10 months? Not a damn thing.

lul reading your fake posts crack me up.

hey bro, did you pre order your scorpio yet?

Mr. Meltdown console jumper, don't worry, it'll be okay.

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 princeofshapeir

@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:

great post. with statements like "there's only a lack of reasons if you're a fanboy fuckhead idiot," i'm very much convinced that the xbox one offers a unique gaming experience that's worth the cost of admission. thank you for the reply friend!

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dynamitecop

@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:

great post. with statements like "there's only a lack of reasons if you're a fanboy fuckhead idiot," i'm very much convinced that the xbox one offers a unique gaming experience that's worth the cost of admission. thank you for the reply friend!

It completely neutralized you and neutered this thread, it served its purpose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

Yeah fair enough lol. Of course it comes down to individual preference.

If I wanted to play racing games and shooters on a console, I'd be on the Xbone for that. I doubt any PS4 exclusive FPS comes close to stacking up against the Halo games. Same with their racers vs. the Forza games.

Just like on the flip side, Xbone can't stack up to PS4 when it comes to fighting games (another genre that nobody here plays lol). And for those who like their "cinematic experiences" (not me), that's more of a Sony thing too.

But overall? Coming from the perspective of owning a gaming PC? PS4 offers a whole lot more as a secondary platform. Far more games that I can't play anywhere else. This isn't even a knock against the Xbone though. I'm glad that MS allows a lot of their games to be played on Windows. I was able to dabble in Killer Instinct without having to buy a new console just to do so. That's awesome.

Oh yeah i know it comes down to personal preference, hence my comment and i know you own a, a, PC (hopefully i said that right lol)

Since you like fighting games (SF5 is all you ever talk about :P) did you ever play Streetfighter Alpha 2, and do you like the Vitua Fighter series? because they are 2 of my fave fighting games, from the past :(

As for Sony's movie games well they are not for me, as i'm like..

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 princeofshapeir

@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:

how so? the thread's still going.

you know, it's amusing to me that you're donning this "holier than thou" attitude all of a sudden. having an agenda and making threads like this is bad, according to you. but you were right there in the uncharted 4 hype thread after GS gave it a 10, claiming the final metascore could still fall below 90 and that the game could "flop." who does that other than someone who has an agenda against the PS4? i guaran-fucking-tee you would applaud threads breaking down exclusive lineups between the xbox one and PS4 if the exclusive counts were reversed.

you're just as bad as any other cow here.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ConanTheStoner
@i_p_daily said:

Since you like fighting games (SF5 is all you ever talk about :P) did you ever play Streetfighter Alpha 2, and do you like the Vitua Fighter series? because they are 2 of my fave fighting games, from the past :(

I kind of ignored the SFA series back in the day because I was a dumb ass lol. By the time I got around to really enjoying them people had already moved on. But yeah, they're pretty great. Fun to play and fun to watch. I watch live SFA3 matches on Fightcade when I'm working sometimes. Good shit. I'd like to jump in and compete, but all those guys on GGPO are way above my level lol.

Virtua Fighter? I respect it. Yeah, I played a shit ton of Virtua Fighter when it first hit the arcades, but it's never been my cup of tea. For the most part, I simply prefer 2d fighters. Beyond that, those games are fucking hard lol. So technical. Some fighting games thrive on depth, others on complexity, VF has too much of both for my liking.

I'm middle of the road when it comes to this genre. I prefer a FG to have more substance and a higher skill ceiling than stuff like Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct. But then it goes a bit too far for me with games like Guilty Gear and especially Virtua Fighter. I've always been more into Capcom and SNK games as a result, and I find the Street Fighter series to be the perfect balance for my tastes.

@i_p_daily said:

As for Sony's movie games well they are not for me, as i'm like..

I feel ya, that stuff isn't for me either.

Honestly, I feel most of Sonys best exclusives are the ones from 3rd parties. I'll take stuff like Bloodborne and Nioh all day. Nier 2 will probably be dope too.

Their 1st party? Occasionally they do something cool, but it's usually just "meh".

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dynamitecop

@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:

you know, it's amusing to me that you're donning this "holier than thou" attitude all of a sudden. having an agenda and making threads like this is bad, according to you. but you were right there in the uncharted 4 hype thread after GS gave it a 10, claiming the final metascore could still fall below 90 and that the game could "flop." who does that other than someone who has an agenda against the PS4? i guaran-fucking-tee you would applaud threads breaking down exclusive lineups between the xbox one and PS4 if the exclusive counts were reversed.

Because people around here are arrogant, they think everything they're rooting for is a shoe in, they don't make actual predictions or think they're in any way wrong about something. They assert absolutes before a situation has drawn itself to its conclusion, something only stupid people do.

I take a step back, look at something that has still yet to solidify itself and tell people to cool their fucking jets, it's not over yet, it might not go as you would like. Donald Trump becoming president is the ultimate example of this taking place on a global scale, the liberals were so arrogantly sure, so much so to where even the thought of him being the next president was just laughable, well who's laughing now?

I don't assume to know things that are unknowable, I don't infer what has yet to take place as something set in stone, things change in the blink of an eye and it's all fun and games for these people when they're right to fuel their bullshit, but the second they're wrong they fade away like a fart in the wind avoiding it at all costs, there's zero accountability, continuity to what they say and absolutely no integrity from them when the other side of the coin turns.

Your problem is that you're a feeble minded simpleton like most everyone else around here, you're not a big picture thinker, you don't logically think of why someone would say that something could still fall below a 90 on Metacritic when it only has 1/5 of its reviews handed in. A logical person would agree, this game only has 20% of its reviews turned in, in the face of everyone hailing it as the second coming of Christ, it could still go the other direction.

You may think that I am as bad as these people, but you'd be wrong and there's a big difference. I approach situations from a standoffish position, a point of being unsure, there may be speculation but it never leaves that position. I am a person who owns and plays everything I discuss, I have the means to assess what is being used and/or talked about because again, I own it, mostly none of these people do. They are one system bandwagoners lacking integrity riding a wave of popularity, if the shoe moves to the other foot they will jump ship just to be on top no matter where that is.

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By smashed_pinata
Member since 2005 • 3747 Posts

@princeofshapeir Not to mention anytime even the slightest bit of positive Nintendo news or a thread talking about the company is made, he is sure to be there spewing his opinion and shitting on anything Nintendo related like it's his second job.

As for the Topic, i think the Xbox is a worthwhile machine to buy if you can't afford a decent gaming pc or to have it upgraded every 6 months with new cards and stuff (like me) so for that i think it's great. I love me some Halo

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dynamitecop

@smashed_pinata said:

@princeofshapeir Not to mention anytime even the slightest bit of positive Nintendo news or a thread talking about the company is made, he is sure to be there spewing his opinion and shitting on anything Nintendo related like it's his second job.

As for the Topic, i think the Xbox is a worthwhile machine to buy if you can't afford a decent gaming pc or to have it upgraded every 6 months with new cards and stuff (like me) so for that i think it's great. I love me some Halo

That's pretty ironic considering I'm one of the only people on this website defending the Wii U, and one of the only people highlighting double think and patent lies concocted by previous Wii U owners who were championing it for years but are now calling it the biggest piece of shit ever invented in the face of the Switch coming to market, something that is for all intents and purposes a Wii U 2.0...

Anything else or are you ready to be quiet now?

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By princeofshapeir

@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:

Because people around here are arrogant, they think everything they're rooting for is a shoe in, they don't make actual predictions or think they're in any way wrong about something. They assert absolutes before a situation has drawn itself to its conclusion, something only stupid people do.

I take a step back, look at something that has still yet to solidify itself and tell people to cool their fucking jets, it's not over yet, it might not go as you would like. Donald Trump becoming president is the ultimate example of this taking place on a global scale, the liberals were so arrogantly sure, so much so to where even the thought of him being the next president was just laughable, well who's laughing now?

I don't assume to know things that are unknowable, I don't infer what has yet to take place as something set in stone, things change in the blink of an eye and it's all fun and games for these people when they're right to fuel their bullshit, but the second they're wrong they fade away like a fart in the wind avoiding it at all costs, there's zero accountability, continuity to what they say and absolutely no integrity from them when the other side of the coin turns.

Your problem is that you're a feeble minded simpleton like most everyone else around here, you're not a big picture thinker, you don't logically think of why someone would say that something could still fall below a 90 on Metacritic when it only has 1/5 of its reviews handed in. A logical person would agree, this game only has 20% of its reviews turned in, in the face of everyone hailing it as the second coming of Christ, it could still go the other direction.

i've been in enough hype threads to know that a game doesn't magically fall below 90 on MC with 26 reviews already in putting at a 94. don't try to rationalize what you were doing as "calming people down." you have a flagrant anti-sony, anti-playstation bias and didn't want to see that game become critically successful precisely because it didn't fit your agenda.

reading over this nonsense is so funny it hurts.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dynamitecop

@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:
@dynamitecop said:
@princeofshapeir said:

i've been in enough hype threads to know that a game doesn't magically fall below 90 on MC with 26 reviews already in putting at a 94. don't try to rationalize what you were doing as "calming people down." you have a flagrant anti-sony, anti-playstation bias and didn't want to see that game become critically successful precisely because it didn't fit your agenda.

reading over this nonsense is so funny it hurts.

You know what man, here we are again, we're at this same crossroad where people like you are inferring to know more than you could possibly know or has been led on. You don't know my motivations, what I'm thinking when I'm doing something, the logic behind it or the end game results based upon the interim. A game could have 26 reviews in at 100/100 and still end up in the 70's, a game could get all of its positive reviews in front loaded, and then just get annihilated by nearly every review following. You are so preposterously arrogant to think you know the outcome of something before it has taken place, speaking in absolutes for the unknown is foolish regardless of how certain something is.

I can't even comprehend the stupidity a human being must possess to exude such ignorant ideological absurdities, what you're telling me right now is the equivalent of saying that you can see the future, it's that moronic.

So anti-Sony that I own nearly every piece of hardware they've ever made? So anti-Sony that I've been buying their consoles since they first launched, own all of them and hundreds of games for them? If you ever had a leg to stand on, you just sawed it off...

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50645 Posts

Who is cop trying to fool here?

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@dynamitecop: You're a huge hypocrite.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

^9999 damage to Nya's heart. He's done, no recovery from that.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dynamitecop

@Juub1990 said:

Great post, the effort and substance really came through for you.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Juub1990

@dynamitecop: Won't waste my time. Everybody knows your post history. At least be honest about it. Not like we can't see your posts.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dynamitecop

@Juub1990 said:

@dynamitecop: Won't waste my time. Everybody knows your post history. At least be honest about it. Not like we can't see your posts.

If you didn't want to waste your time you wouldn't have said anything in the first place, take a hike lazy ass.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Juub1990

@dynamitecop: Ah ah stupid. I didn't bother looking up your posts and exposing your hypocrisiy. Just wanted to call you out and I did. As always your posts are idiotic.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dynamitecop

@Juub1990 said:

@dynamitecop: Ah ah stupid. I didn't bother looking up your posts and exposing your hypocrisiy. Just wanted to call you out and I did. As always your posts are idiotic.

You think that saying "you're a hypocrite" and "your posts are idiotic" actually leads to something? It only shows your pathetic and anemic ailing as a poster and rational thinker.

Shit or get off the pot, if you can't substantiate what you're saying keep your trap shut you egregious waste of bandwidth.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Juub1990

@dynamitecop: No need to. We all know your post history here. As I said won't waste my time exposing you. You're a hypocrite and a bad one at that. Thought you were supposed to leave way back. You know when we made fun of your ass when Quantum Break flopped. You proceeded to say it's a shitty and cancerous community yet here you are still posting lol.

If we're a shitty and cancerous community I wonder what kind of fool it makes you for continuing to post here. A special kind of fool that's for sure.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 dynamitecop

@Juub1990 said:

@dynamitecop: No need to. We all know your post history here. As I said won't waste my time exposing you. You're a hypocrite and a bad one at that. Thought you were supposed to leave way back. You know when we made fun of your ass when Quantum Break flopped. You proceeded to say it's a shitty and cancerous community yet here you are still posting lol.

If we're a shitty and cancerous community I wonder what kind of fool it makes you for continuing to post here. A special kind of fool that's for sure.

You're doing a lot of jaw flapping right now but a whole lot of nothing is coming out, as I said, waste of bandwidth.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Juub1990

@dynamitecop: And we're done. Knew your bum-ass would resort to plugging your ears lol. Hopefully shitty Microsoft throws you a bone so you can stop whining about how mean people on SW are. You'll have something to fight back with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ConanTheStoner: I grew up on Sega and ALL of it's games. I love the VF series, the depth of fighting is great, and yes very technical, and very hard to master.

I did like SFA2 a lot, it's my fave SF game, i just played it on my Sega Saturn back in the day way to much. I'm not the biggest 2D fighting game fan, my fave 2D fighter would have to be Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast, man that game kicked some serious arse lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ConanTheStoner

@i_p_daily:

Yeah, MvC2 is the only MvC I put some major time into. It's more on the "casual" end, but still lots of fun.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By dynamitecop

@Juub1990 said:

@dynamitecop: And we're done. Knew your bum-ass would resort to plugging your ears lol. Hopefully shitty Microsoft throws you a bone so you can stop whining about how mean people on SW are. You'll have something to fight back with.

I'm not plugging my ears, you're not presenting any argument, no substantiated claims, I have nothing to say to you because you're saying absolutely nothing of worth.

Ya dig? If you actually bother to respond with some kind of argument I will talk to you, otherwise you're going to get this.

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By smashed_pinata
Member since 2005 • 3747 Posts

@dynamitecop said:
@smashed_pinata said:

That's pretty ironic considering I'm one of the only people on this website defending the Wii U, and one of the only people highlighting double think and patent lies concocted by previous Wii U owners who were championing it for years but are now calling it the biggest piece of shit ever invented in the face of the Switch coming to market, something that is for all intents and purposes a Wii U 2.0...

1) Defending the WiiU or not, doesn't mean you don't go to Nintendo related threads and do your best to spout nonsense.

2) People are allowed to re-evaluate their opinions on things such as consoles they enjoy. I am sure many of us have done the same. They championed the WiiU when it came out (who ever they may be) because it had some amazing games. The droughts hit, and they became dissatisfied. Equally fair. They are excited about the Switch now, as are most of us.

3) The Switch is NOT basically the WiiU 2.0 (again, more nonsensical dumping on Nintendo) Anyone with half a brain can tell the Switch is a great piece of tech (everyone who has played one hands-on agrees) It being only 2x WiiU power doesn't mean it's not great. Sure it has some similarities from the WiiU ~ Tablet like controller that has mobility; which has now been vastly improved. They took some positives from their last system and improved on it WHAT A SHOCK. Sounds like every other company to me.

4) You got triggered hard when someone created a thread simply discussing the Xbox. The title wasn't even baiting. I came in to the thread expecting something positive; "hey 34 exclusives seems like a good amount to me." Not to mention he brings up valid points, and did so calmly and fairly. Prince is one of the more reasonable posters here by the way, unlike your buddy @silversix_. Although he's at least funny and seems to enjoy being here. Don't like the meta game? Leave and stop being a sensitive downer.

Xbox is getting whooped by PS4, as is WiiU. Accept the ownage and get back in the fray. Ninty doing it with Switch, Xbox bringing Scorpio to the table.

Cry me a f*cking river. This is system wars. Can't take the heat? Get outta da fire.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@smashed_pinata said:
@dynamitecop said:
@smashed_pinata said:

1) Defending the WiiU or not, doesn't mean you don't go to Nintendo related threads and do your best to spout nonsense.

2) People are allowed to re-evaluate their opinions on things such as consoles they enjoy. I am sure many of us have done the same. They championed the WiiU when it came out (who ever they may be) because it had some amazing games. The droughts hit, and they became dissatisfied. Equally fair. They are excited about the Switch now, as are most of us.

3) The Switch is NOT basically the WiiU 2.0 (again, more nonsensical dumping on Nintendo) Anyone with half a brain can tell the Switch is a great piece of tech (everyone who has played one hands-on agrees) It being only 2x WiiU power doesn't mean it's not great. Sure it has some similarities from the WiiU ~ Tablet like controller that has mobility; which has now been vastly improved. They took some positives from their last system and improved on it WHAT A SHOCK. Sounds like every other company to me.

4) You got triggered hard when someone created a thread simply discussing the Xbox. The title wasn't even baiting. I came in to the thread expecting something positive; "hey 34 exclusives seems like a good amount to me." Not to mention he brings up valid points, and did so calmly and fairly. Prince is one of the more reasonable posters here by the way, unlike your buddy @silversix_. Although he's at least funny and seems to enjoy being here. Don't like the meta game? Leave and stop being a sensitive downer.

Xbox is getting whooped by PS4, as is WiiU. Accept the ownage and get back in the fray. Ninty doing it with Switch, Xbox bringing Scorpio to the table.

Cry me a f*cking river. This is system wars. Can't take the heat? Get outta da fire.

What? I'm extremely reasonable. As reasonable as it gets.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

The war is over. Sony won.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

The war is over. Sony won.

How can you "win" second place?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ConanTheStoner
@GarGx1 said:

How can you "win" second place?

Like I said before, PC sucks all the fun out of this place lol.

The most games, the most exclusives, the best versions of most multiplats because it has the best performance and graphics and a full range of control choice. On top of dozens of other things that I don't want to list because I've done it so many times.

At least if they renamed this place to Console Wars or Second Place Wars we'd have something. PS4 would be in the lead, but at least some things would be arguable.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: I just like rubbing it in :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

How is Halo MCC and rareplay exclusive games when they are a collection of games in other platforms is beyond logic..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@dynamitecop said:

Look at it this way the PS4 has everything there but 4k blu-ray,which for lemmings should not be important at all you want to know why.?

Because when your ass was stock with 480p movies,the PS3 was delivering 7.1 lossless audio and 1080p quality in movies and you people didn't even care,you accuse sony of cramping blu-ray down your throat for its own agenda.

Now you receive with open arms 4k blu-ray and act as if it is god gift to gaming,on a platform accuse of being about tv tv tv for the first year of its life,and i have simply to laugh,at how now the xbox one is everything you need for your tv experience,but when the PS3 was that you lemmings didn't want it.

You know what i am close to getting a 4k TV since they are dirt cheap now,and i will probably buy an xbox one or Scorpio depending on how expensive it is,because well i like taking advantage of what i own,that was my argument back on the day for the PS3 and still hasn't change,but you lemmings yeah you are a sack of hypocrites that come and go like the waves.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Wow dynamitecop has displayed here the most pathetic display of tears and butthurt I've ever seen on the internet. It beats that guy from the meme crying over people insulting Britney.

Like others already commented, not only is dynamitecop butthurt but he's possibly the most hypocritical and pathetic user in this forum. He cries over others being biased while he himself is biased like anyone with 2 eyes already noticed. He cries about people being arrogant while being extremely arrogant and keeping his head up his ass.

Really dude get some therapy. It seems to me that you have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old probably due to spending your life in your parents' basement. Go out to the world and learn how to control emotions like a real person so that you don't repeat these pathetic tantrums in the future.

By the way, this thread proves why the xbone is irrelevant for the majority of gamers.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#48  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Hahaha some of these games sound amazing. Beastsplosion for Kinect? I want to see that trainwreck. Perfect woman, a simulation? There are some gold nuggets in there.

Damnit both are awful and not even in a funny way.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#49 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: What did you think of KI?

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#50 Sam3231  Online
Member since 2008 • 2974 Posts

Halo 5 was worth the entry ticket of the Xone alone and I honestly didn't even buy a Xone to play Halo to begin with. It was an afterthought but man that game is fun. I think I'm going to go play some now.