The Witcher 2 looks like a console action RPG more than anything...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I guess I'm one of the few here that liked the combat in The Witcher, the gamespot review agrees with me too at least . I like the new combat as well, but it's really weird how developers shift development as soon as they get enough money to do so.

You completely misread his post. He never said he didn't like the combat in The Witcher. He just said that how the combat is handled in TW2 doesn't matter to him.

A lot of people on this topic don't seem to like the combat. I really liked it though. The new one looks good too, probably better.

I liked the combat in The Witcher also, but I will also say that TW2 looks like it has better combat.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#252 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Change your mind alot dude...

"The Witcher 2 is not dumbed down.

It has items you can equip now, instead of just three armors in the entire game

They also added stealth mechanics , companions, and other stuff i guess"

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28222841/sorry-the-witcher-but-i-think-dragon-age-iis-plot-one-upped-you...spoiler

Which is it bud? Dumbed down or not dumbed down?

ChiefFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#253 ChiefFreeman
Member since 2005 • 5667 Posts

Fable with good graphics confirmed?MFDOOM1983

dude, your signature is AWESOME. Haha!

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#254 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28222841/sorry-the-witcher-but-i-think-dragon-age-iis-plot-one-upped-you...spoiler

kozzy1234

Again i never said that it's dumbed down. And i said that i never said that it's dumbed down, a couple of times.

It's just looks like a console game more than a PC game, with the new combat, UI, fixed camera, ect... In other words it's consolised.

Gamerz1569

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Gamerz1569
Member since 2008 • 2087 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEUazuUBZ4Y

10 minute gameplay video, with combat.

Unlike the previous game it has no free isometric camera, it doesn't have the mouse interface while in game , instead it has twitchy dodge mechanics, mash to attack, fixed camera, and a combat interface taken straight from Dragon Age (console version)

Works like a console action RPG ala Fable III or Demon Souls.

The Witcher 2 looks better in almost every way than the Witcher , I'm not saying it doesn't, but how do PC gamers feel about the sudden change in direction.

Discuss.

GeneralShowzer

Looks good enough to me.

Isometiric view isn't really that useful, unlike Dragon Age you are only controlling one character no need for strategizing (which I find is the main purpose for isometric view) its mindless left clicking(when your used to the pattern anyway). Other than the swampy areas towards the end of the game (where the tall grass obstructed view) I didn't really use it. 3rd person view made the game more immersive.

Is a mouse interface even necessary? If I can pres "I" for inventory and "C" for charater screen I don't need it to be shown on the UI, who knows maybe there's a toggle UI option for that.

Dodge and attack? Lets see Gothic did that, Risen did that and Two Worlds 2 (haven't played the first) did that. Those games turned out fine.

All imo of course whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander. So to his own I guess.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#256 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

GeneralShowzer

Again i never said that it's dumbed down. And i said that i never said that it's dumbed down, a couple of times.

It's just looks like a console game more than a PC game, with the new combat, UI, fixed camera, ect... In other words it's consolised.

So? why are you trying to make a big deal out of this? you really need to let it go?

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

lawlessx

So? why are you trying to make a big deal out of this? you really need to let it go?

I already said, two points.

- Everyone who put down other RPG's and say that this is "a true PC RPG" are well, kind of wrong.

- Developers are shifting focus to console the first chance they get, it was first Crytek then CD Projekt, I hope GSG isn't next.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
General, how many times have you made this thread? and how many times have you turned other threads into this one? Give it a rest, we heard you the first 20 times
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Again i never said that it's dumbed down. And i said that i never said that it's dumbed down, a couple of times.

GeneralShowzer

- Everyone who put down other RPG's and say that this is "a true PC RPG" are well, kind of wrong.

- Developers are shifting focus to console the first chance they get, it was first Crytek then CD Projekt, I hope GSG isn't next.

Why not shift focus to consoles? It's the biggest market.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 GeneralShowzer
General, how many times have you made this thread? and how many times have you turned other threads into this one? Give it a rest, we heard you the first 20 timesferret-gamer
I made ONE topic comparing the UI to Dragon Age : Origins, this is not the same. And i like discussing this , it's been on my mind for a long time. :P
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

[QUOTE="lawlessx"] So? why are you trying to make a big deal out of this? you really need to let it go?

i5750at4Ghz

No that's the casual / facebook market. Or the mobile market. Maybe every developer should make military FPS, like COD?
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 lawlessx
[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]General, how many times have you made this thread? and how many times have you turned other threads into this one? Give it a rest, we heard you the first 20 timesGeneralShowzer
I made ONE topic comparing the UI to Dragon Age : Origins, this is not the same. And i like discussing this , it's been on my mind for a long time. :P

it's starting to get repetitive
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]General, how many times have you made this thread? and how many times have you turned other threads into this one? Give it a rest, we heard you the first 20 timeslawlessx

Are you kidding, that topic was made ages ago. Now I've seen this game-play video..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]General, how many times have you made this thread? and how many times have you turned other threads into this one? Give it a rest, we heard you the first 20 timesGeneralShowzer

You made the witcher 2 is consolized thread way more than one time, and in multiple forums sections as well. And then in just about every single witcher thread you attempt to alter the discussion to how it is consolized. You may like discussing this but everyone is dead tired of your arguments and constant pestering about it.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 lawlessx
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I made ONE topic comparing the UI to Dragon Age : Origins, this is not the same. And i like discussing this , it's been on my mind for a long time. :P

Are you kidding, that topic was made ages ago. Now I've seen this game-play video..

the thread was made ages ago,but you constantly bring it up everytime Witcher 2 is mentioned as if nobody here knows your opinion already. Long story short..your almost at Riku's level with Onlive.
DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Again i never said that it's dumbed down. And i said that i never said that it's dumbed down, a couple of times.

GeneralShowzer

Nice assumption. The reason The Witcher was so good was because of the story, characters, and the choices you made along the way.

What does a UI, a radial wheel and no iso metric view have to do with any of that?

Gamerz1569

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Gamerz1569
Member since 2008 • 2087 Posts

GeneralShowzer

-I'm pretty sure people simply said RPG/Game OTY. :P

-Because thats where the $$ by the end of the day people need to live and consoles (2 platforms 360 and PS3) will sell more than the PC most of the time. Crytek wasn't even the first. Bethesda did it, Bioware did it, Monolith did it, Ubisoft did it (R6, Ghost Recon, Splinter cell etc..), Epic did it, I'm guessing GPG is on its way there by the way DS3 is going. Wouldn't be the first time and it certainly won't be the last.

Chances are some unknown indie dev will take the place of CD Projekt (IF shift focus into consoles) make a great franchise on the pc then move in to consoles then the cycle repeats itself.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]General, how many times have you made this thread? and how many times have you turned other threads into this one? Give it a rest, we heard you the first 20 timesferret-gamer

You made the witcher 2 is consolized thread way more than one time, and in multiple forums sections as well. And then in just about every single witcher thread you attempt to alter the discussion to how it is consolized. You may like discussing this but everyone is dead tired of your arguments and constant pestering about it.

No you're wrong, it was only one topic a long time ago.

And one before that :P

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

[QUOTE="lawlessx"] So? why are you trying to make a big deal out of this? you really need to let it go?

DragonfireXZ95

Nice assumption. The reason The Witcher was so good was because of the story, characters, and the choices you made along the way.

What does a UI, a radial wheel and no iso metric view have to do with any of that?

Because I've seen PC gamers putting down every other RPG in anticipation for the "true PC RPG"
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 lawlessx
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I made ONE topic comparing the UI to Dragon Age : Origins, this is not the same. And i like discussing this , it's been on my mind for a long time. :P

Even if it was thread you STILL repeat the same argument every chance you get.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 GeneralShowzer
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"] You made the witcher 2 is consolized thread way more than one time, and in multiple forums sections as well. And then in just about every single witcher thread you attempt to alter the discussion to how it is consolized. You may like discussing this but everyone is dead tired of your arguments and constant pestering about it.

Well people just wont see it ...Do you see it?
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 lawlessx

[QUOTE="DragonfireXZ95"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I already said, two points.

GeneralShowzer

Because I've seen PC gamers putting down every other RPG in anticipation for the "true PC RPG"

So? you say it's a console game only because you found out afew months ago that the engine they used is a muitplatform engine and that the UI can also work on consoles. You've been taking the " Witcher 2 is designed for consoles" completely out of context and MANY posters have told you this..yet you contuine to complain about a game you are going to end up buying.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

i5750at4Ghz

The next logical step would be to then dumb down the combat and make the game easier, as the case would probably be if the STALKER series was ported to consoles. The unfortunate truth is appealing to a bigger market often means dumbing down your product. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with hardware limitations, or any consoles fan who's a member of a gaming forum, but I don't think if STALKER was released on consoles in its current form it would beliked very much by the average console fan.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#274 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Combat looks a lot better than the original. more dynamic, more fun and more natural. I never used the isometric in the first game - why do you need to with 1 character? All the stats remain it just looks much more energetic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] No you're wrong, it was only one topic a long time ago.GeneralShowzer

How you have started to sound like after all thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRO3noyAKU

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 GeneralShowzer
Combat looks a lot better than the original. more dynamic, more fun and more natural. I never used the isometric in the first game - why do you need to with 1 character? All the stats remain it just looks much more energetic. nutcrackr
Because it looked like Diablo for me, I don't know i liked it. It was Diablo, with choreographed rhythmic touch.
DreamCryotank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 DreamCryotank
Member since 2011 • 1829 Posts

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

GeneralShowzer

It looks just like The Witcher 1 with a controller friendly interface (believe it or not, but some people like to play PC games using a controller, connected to their HD TV), and better combat. :?

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I already said, two points.

PernicioEnigma

The next logical step would be to then dumb down the combat and make the game easier, as the case would probably be if the STALKER series was ported to consoles. The unfortunate truth is appealing to a bigger market often means dumbing down your product. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with hardware limitations, or any consoles fan who's a member of a gaming forum, but I don't think if STALKER was released on consoles in it's current form it would liked very much by the average console fan.

The market is crashing, if you're not one of the yearly franchises like COD or Assassins Creed, your game is probably going to crash and burn, look what happened to Bulletstorm even, which had a big budget and great critical reception. Pitfull sales. What chance do smaller developers have. Why completely shift focus, make a console version too but remain true to your audience.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="lawlessx"] Even if it was thread you STILL repeat the same argument every chance you get.ferret-gamer

How you have started to sound like after all thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRO3noyAKU

If two topics in the span of a couple of months is that to you, god knows what do graphics king threads must be like.
DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]no free isometric camera,Guppy507
Good, the isometric camera was terrible
it doesn't have the mouse interface while in gameGeneralShowzer
Neither did the first one, unless you paused the game. Anyway, it looks much better than the first one. The Witcher had terrible gameplay....

The Witcher 1 did not have terrible gameplay its one of the most enjoyable games I've every played.
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] I already said, two points.

GeneralShowzer

No that's the casual / facebook market. Or the mobile market. Maybe every developer should make military FPS, like COD?

I doubt very much any gaming market is more profitable than console gaming.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 GeneralShowzer
Ok, this is taking too much attention, everyone please migrate to the official hype thread , thank you! :P
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 i5750at4Ghz

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] Why not shift focus to consoles? It's the biggest market.GeneralShowzer

The next logical step would be to then dumb down the combat and make the game easier, as the case would probably be if the STALKER series was ported to consoles. The unfortunate truth is appealing to a bigger market often means dumbing down your product. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with hardware limitations, or any consoles fan who's a member of a gaming forum, but I don't think if STALKER was released on consoles in it's current form it would liked very much by the average console fan.

The market is crashing, if you're not one of the yearly franchises like COD or Assassins Creed, your game is probably going to crash and burn, look what happened to Bulletstorm even, which had a big budget and great critical reception. Pitfull sales. What chance do smaller developers have. Why completely shift focus, make a console version too but remain true to your audience.

The market is crashing? Are you serious?
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"][QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"] Why not shift focus to consoles? It's the biggest market.GeneralShowzer

I agree. I completely understand why developers would want to develop on consoles. But the thing is, in some cases, developing a previously PC exclusive franchise on consoles while staying true to the PC audience would essentially mean developing two different games. I'm definitely not suggesting developers like CD Projekt Red should ditch any efforts towards consoles, I understand they need to for the sales if they want to stay in business. I'm just stating an unfortunate fact. Also, it's worth mentioning that I'm not worried about The Witcher 2 being ported to consoles. Everything I've seen of the game looks to be an improvement over the original.
Twin-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Twin-Blade
Member since 2005 • 6806 Posts

For the massive PC RPG it's supposed to be I would have thought you'd have NPCs moving about town. They all seem to be either sitting or standing still somewhere. The combat looks mediocre & the enemy AI seems a bit poor.

But Oh. Em. Gee. This game has some of the nicest looking areas in any game I've seen. I think you'd need some super computer to run it smoothly at its highest settings.

StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts

You might be able to change a lot of those things in the game though, pretty much like the first Witcher if I remember correctly(though it's been a while I guess, since I last played it).

I know you're not badmouthing it, but this consolization argument is really getting old. It's starting to become as obnoxious as console gamers stating that the PC industry is dying, perhaps, or in this case it's definitely not as ludicrous, but still very annoying.

I also think the game looks great, so not a problem for me. So far, I haven't seen anything to be extremely concerned about.

Also, that poney-tail is very visually distracting. It's a no breaker by any means, but it definitely deviated my attention at some point or another. The pony-tail doesn't have to move that much when Geralt is walking.

Kickinurass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Kickinurass
Member since 2005 • 3357 Posts

Excellent. The combat in the Witcher 1 was definitely the weakest point for me. It just felt so... bleh. And the whole "Wielding sword above head leaving every important part of the body open" fighting stance was lolworthy.

devious742

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 devious742
Member since 2003 • 3924 Posts

Unlike the previous game it has no free isometric camera, it doesn't have the mouse interface while in game , instead it has twitchy dodge mechanics, mash to attack, fixed camera, and a combat interface taken straight from Dragon Age (console version)

The Witcher 2 looks better in almost every way than the Witcher , I'm not saying it doesn't, but how do PC gamers feel about the sudden change in direction.

Discuss.

GeneralShowzer

They are simply trying something new.. we need more action-RPGs like Demon souls on PC..

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 lawlessx

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

Discuss.

devious742

They are simply trying something new.. we need more action-RPGs like Demon souls on PC..

Notice he calls it a "sudden change"..as if they just recently showed us the direction they were going with the game.

See what happens general when you follow other people's hype for a game without actually researching the game yourself? The developers stated/shown at GDC of early LAST YEAR what they're plans were for the Witcher 2.They stated it was a muitplatform engine at GDC..they showed us a early look at the combat system at GDC..Hell they even had a early build of the UI you hate so much.

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="devious742"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

Discuss.

lawlessx

Notice he calls it a "sudden change"..as if they just recently showed us the direction they were going with the game.

See what happens general when you follow other people's hype for a game without actually researching the game yourself? The developers stated/shown at GDC of early LAST YEAR what they're plans were for the Witcher 2.They stated it was a muitplatform engine at GDC..they showed us a early look at the combat system at GDC..Hell they even had a early build of the UI you hate so much.

There was obviously a sudden change in direction, that's my guess. First thing they ever showed was the pre-alpha footage remember? That looked so good. At one point they decided to scrap all that and make more of a console action RPG.

devious742

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 devious742
Member since 2003 • 3924 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

[QUOTE="devious742"] They are simply trying something new.. we need more action-RPGs like Demon souls on PC..

GeneralShowzer

There was obviously a sudden change in direction, that's my guess. First thing they ever showed was the pre-alpha footage remember? That looked so good. At one point they decided to scrap all that and make more of a console action RPG.

not a console action rpg... its simply a action rpg.. Risen is a action rpg

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]

[QUOTE="lawlessx"] Notice he calls it a "sudden change"..as if they just recently showed us the direction they were going with the game.

devious742

It's suspect when the game is using a controller UI and they decide to make the changes when they go multi-platform. Very suspect. It was probably a decision based on the game going multi-platform, common.
malebog123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 malebog123
Member since 2010 • 243 Posts

someone lock this stupid thread please!!!!

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 GeneralShowzer

malebog123
Well, in my defense I've seen worse.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#296 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

[QUOTE="devious742"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] There was obviously a sudden change in direction, that's my guess. First thing they ever showed was the pre-alpha footage remember? That looked so good. At one point they decided to scrap all that and make more of a console action RPG.

GeneralShowzer

It's suspect when the game is using a controller UI and they decide to make the changes when they go multi-platform. Very suspect. It was probably a decision based on the game going multi-platform, common.

Seriously why do you care so much? Do you want all pc gamers to band up and trash every single new game that is released because it is multiplait on consoles, has good combat or circle menus? What do you want, for all of pc gamers to play the old "****cs" for the next 5 years........ Give me a break to many pc gamers here live in the past games are changing, they always have, I have seen alot of pc gamers I used to argue with about this very thing, seem to accept this and are now just enjoying the games,but you just cant let it go can you?

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 GeneralShowzer

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="devious742"] not a console action rpg... its simply a action rpg.. Risen is a action rpg

Advid-Gamer

Seriously why do you care so much? Do you want all pc gamers to band up and trash every single new game that is released because it is multiplait on consoles, has good combat or circle menus? What do you want, for all of pc gamers to play the old "****cs" for the next 5 years........ Give me a break to many pc gamers here live in the past games are changing, they always have, I have seen alot of pc gamers I used to argue with about this very thing, seem to accept this and are now just enjoying the games,but you just cant let it go can you?

Dude, it's something do discuss. Doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy the game, i just like discussing about this.

Cali3350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Cali3350
Member since 2003 • 16134 Posts

The UI doesnt look consolized at all. Its made for a console because its a wheel? Consoles created the wheel ui now? Amazing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#299 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] It's suspect when the game is using a controller UI and they decide to make the changes when they go multi-platform. Very suspect. It was probably a decision based on the game going multi-platform, common.GeneralShowzer

Dude, it's something do discuss. Doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy the game, i just like discussing about this.

So you do it just to get a rise out of people... I can respect that I do it all the time, but only to posters that postings annoy me.

malebog123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 malebog123
Member since 2010 • 243 Posts

[QUOTE="malebog123"]

GeneralShowzer

Well, in my defense I've seen worse.

dont take this the wrong way showzer, but this is getting out of hand. Have no quarrel with you, but you gotta admit, this is getting stupid. Though I do applaud your self control, after all the flaming, you still come across as polite. I admire that. Anyway, just put an end to this.