The Wii has been declared DEAD

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Well if you hover over the Wii U tab there´s still the Wii option over there.Arach666

Tc has been owned.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 darkdude2k12
Member since 2011 • 874 Posts

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] As a PC gamer, YES! Why would I even buy multiplats for a console?? Alan wake is on my PC right now, fable and dead rising are no longer exclusives. None of those other games are appealing in the slightest to me YoshiYogurt

I could easily emulate Wii games on a PC without upgrading it or any framerate issues whatsoever. Also, Wii's VC has been available on the PC how long now?

You can continue dodging the topic and saying stupid sh!t like "the wii has the best exclusives this gen". But the fact of the matter is, the Wii-U's release in Nintendo's eyes are "bringing back the hardcore" unlike the Wii which was super casual. I also find it incredibly funny that you'd defend a console that had the worst graphics, control, games and the worst number one selling games- Wii fit and Wii sports. (remember- 20 million)

Meanwhile, I'll stick to reality which is-

The PS3 and 360 dominated this gen with exclusives and multiplats. Had better graphics, control, and technology. (The Wii-mote is IR tech which has been around since the beginning of PC gaming)

If you're a PC gamer. Good for you. Enjoy your mouse/keyboard control with the optional logitech controllers. And by all means, shovel out thousands of dollars upgrading your PC to play your "ultra high res" games that noone cares about. Meanwhile, we'll all enjoy our 32-50 inch HDTV's and immersive gameplay experiences.

I have a badass PC as well. I also own 3 tablets. Whoopty doo.

It's gamers like you who've tried convincing the world the PC's a gaming god, but we all know better. Not our fault you'd rather play your DS (kid handheld) and it's big brother Wii (which is also a DS). The irony.

lol thousands of dollars? my PC cost roughly 1K and a $90 graphics card upgrade. I don't have an HD TV at all. Enjoy spending 3-4k on a big TV. Console gaming is not even close to Pc gaming in terms of immersiveness. I think I've been more immersed in a handheld than a console.

Who cares? Really.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] As a PC gamer, YES! Why would I even buy multiplats for a console?? Alan wake is on my PC right now, fable and dead rising are no longer exclusives. None of those other games are appealing in the slightest to me YoshiYogurt

I could easily emulate Wii games on a PC without upgrading it or any framerate issues whatsoever. Also, Wii's VC has been available on the PC how long now?

You can continue dodging the topic and saying stupid sh!t like "the wii has the best exclusives this gen". But the fact of the matter is, the Wii-U's release in Nintendo's eyes are "bringing back the hardcore" unlike the Wii which was super casual. I also find it incredibly funny that you'd defend a console that had the worst graphics, control, games and the worst number one selling games- Wii fit and Wii sports. (remember- 20 million)

The PS3 and 360 dominated this gen with exclusives and multiplats. Had better graphics, control, and technology. (The Wii-mote is IR tech which has been around since the beginning of PC gaming)

If you're a PC gamer. Good for you. Enjoy your mouse/keyboard control with the optional logitech controllers. And by all means, shovel out thousands of dollars upgrading your PC to play your "ultra high res" games that noone cares about. Meanwhile, we'll all enjoy our 32-50 inch HDTV's and immersive gameplay experiences.

It's gamers like you who've tried convincing the world the PC's a gaming god, but we all know better. Not our fault you'd rather play your DS (kid handheld) and it's big brother Wii (which is also a DS). The irony.

lol thousands of dollars? my PC cost roughly 1K and a $90 graphics card upgrade. I don't have an HD TV at all. Enjoy spending 3-4k on a big TV. Console gaming is not even close to Pc gaming in terms of immersiveness. I think I've been more immersed in a handheld than a console.

lol u like in 06 or something? 4k for *big tv*.... No wonder you play on Wii and close your eyes on the other 2 systems.

Avatar image for Arbiterisl33t69
Arbiterisl33t69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#104 Arbiterisl33t69
Member since 2009 • 2542 Posts
What a sh!tty system this gen.W1NGMAN-
Not surprising coming from a "man" who supports some thug NFL player who beats his own mother.
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Zlychop
Member since 2011 • 1316 Posts
garbage system down. i repeat, garbage system down. this just shows how of pathetic system Wii was in the past 6 years. lol i don't think i ever saw GS removing a console before its evolution comes out. I don't even know why Wii was in the choice in the first place...silversix_
lol :)
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 super600  Moderator

TC continues ignoring posts that destroy his posts with logic.:lol:

Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Zlychop

garbage system down. i repeat, garbage system down. this just shows how of pathetic system Wii was in the past 6 years. lol i don't think i ever saw GS removing a console before its evolution comes out. I don't even know why Wii was in the choice in the first place...silversix_

This, Yoshiyogurt is blind to not see how much of a disappointment the Wii has been. The Wii a terrible reputation and this will hurt Nintendo going forward, you will see this with the Wii U. Why risk buying another Nintendo console after a Wii? It's not worth it.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]Its been dead for almost 3 years.nintendoboy16

It sure felt alive in 2010, thanks to:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Donkey Kong Country Returns

NBA Jam

No More Heroes 2

Compared to the other systems this is pathetic.
reaver-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 reaver-x
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
not yet. after Last Story releases then it will be dead
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Zlychop

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]Its been dead for almost 3 years.Capitan_Kid

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

Super Mario Galaxy 2

NBA Jam

No More Heroes 2

Yeah, it's hilarious how they continually list that small pack of games as if they actually mean much.

Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Zlychop

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

silversix_

lol u like in 06 or something? 4k for *big tv*.... No wonder you play on Wii and close your eyes on the other 2 systems.

Yoshiyogurt seems to hate all consoles that are not Nintendo made, once Nintendo finally jumps into the HD era he"ll be like "HD owns".
Iblis-Trigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Iblis-Trigger
Member since 2012 • 32 Posts
[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]Its been dead for almost 3 years.Capitan_Kid

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

Super Mario Galaxy 2

NBA Jam

No More Heroes 2

Not to mention I have to say Sonic had better games on the other consoles. and the ther Goldeneye activision games on the 360 and PS3 are better than the one on the Wii. DKCR had no rare and wa givn not only casualized waggle but the let the game play for you option. Tvs.C? Better Vs. games on the other two consoles. NBA JAM? Not exclusive, why would i play that on Wii if I even wanted to>
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Capitan_Kid

...I'll bite just to post this pic:

1.jpg

bbkkristian
Too bad it turned out to be meh
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] It sure felt alive in 2010, thanks to:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

Super Mario Galaxy 2

NBA Jam

No More Heroes 2

Zlychop

Yeah, it's hilarious how they continually list that small pack of games as if they actually mean much.

They mean something.It's not like that list is irrelevant.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"]

1.jpg

Capitan_Kid

Is it really just "meh'? I was thinking about pre ordering this
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Zlychop

[QUOTE="Zlychop"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"] Compared to the other systems this is pathetic. super600

They mean something.It's not like that list is irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant but it is only a fraction of what the other consoles had.
Iblis-Trigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Iblis-Trigger
Member since 2012 • 32 Posts
[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"]

YoshiYogurt

It's ok, not exaclty a very stand out type of game. it won't make you say wow or anything. It's ok.
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Capitan_Kid

1.jpg

YoshiYogurt

Its not xenoblade good. Just a couple cuts below it. Im gonna wait for a price drop.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#120 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

Not to mention I have to say Sonic had better games on the other consoles. and the ther Goldeneye activision games on the 360 and PS3 are better than the one on the Wii.

DKCR had no rare and wa givn not only casualized waggle but the let the game play for you option.

Tvs.C? Better Vs. games on the other two consoles.

NBA JAM? Not exclusive, why would i play that on Wii if I even wanted to>Iblis-Trigger

Yeah, the HD version of Goldeneye was SO MUCH better and yet stripped out something the Wii version had.

And again, why does it matter if they are multiplats when they were destined for Wii first? Goldeneye didn't come out for the HD systems until nearly a year after the Wii version.

You are aware that the "let the game play for you" option in DKCR was... nothing more than that, right? AN OPTION. You don't have to use it.

And what games you find better are your opinion. As they still don't stop Sonic Colors and Tatsunoko vs Capcom from being games that people enjoy the hell out of.

caryslan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 caryslan2
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] It sure felt alive in 2010, thanks to:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

Super Mario Galaxy 2

NBA Jam

No More Heroes 2

Iblis-Trigger

Not to mention I have to say Sonic had better games on the other consoles. and the ther Goldeneye activision games on the 360 and PS3 are better than the one on the Wii. DKCR had no rare and wa givn not only casualized waggle but the let the game play for you option. Tvs.C? Better Vs. games on the other two consoles. NBA JAM? Not exclusive, why would i play that on Wii if I even wanted to>

You apparently missed the point of Super Kong in DKCR. It allowed you to finish a level you were stuck on, but in exchange you could not keep any items you collected in the stage and you can't get into any bonus levels. In other words, if you really wanted to master the level and collect everything you needed to beat the level on your own without any guides. The Super Kong was only in the game to help less-skilled players get though. The difficulty was still just as hard if not harder then the other DKC games and to complete the game, you still had to learn how to play it.

As for Sonic, I'm aware that you have differing opinions, but it should be noted that the Sonic games on the the Wii scored better then their HD counterparts.

On Gamespot, Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations got the same score, an 8.0. This means that putting aside personal preferences, a Sonic game on more powerful hardware scored the same as a Sonic game on much weaker hardware.

Moving on to Sonic Unleashed, the HD versions hit rock bottom and scored a 3.5 while the Wii version walked away with a decent 7.0.

And if we look at Sonic games released within the same time frame, then Sonic the Hedgehog scored a 4.4 while Sonic and the Secert Rings scored a 7.6

Are these scores AAA status? No, but it does show that the Wii Sonic games scored better or equal to the HD counterparts on Gamespot. Also, on Goldeneye and NBA Jam, I will say that Wii owners got screwed over with those games.

It would have been a simple matter to add Online Play to the Wii version of NBA Jam and Wii owners deserved better when it came to Goldeneye going to other systems. I'm fine if it goes to other systems, but Activision could have given Wii owners a special edition that had the content that PS3 and 360 owners got.

But NBA Jam and Goldeneye is the perfect example of what many third parties did with Wii games. Namco did it with the Wii Tales game, and it was seen in several other cases where Wii owners got screwed over, were treated as beta testers and the games went to the PS3 or 360. Namco released a buggy Tales game for the Wii and then ran into Sony's arms with a special edition. Of course, no one calls Namco out for what they did, and its a disturbing trend.

Was the Wii a weak system? Yes, but it had its share of third-party developers who either made an half-assed effort or put out beta versions of games that went to Sony or Microsoft fully finished. Goldenye always had a feel that it was rushed to market, NBA Jam was screwed up, and Tales of Graces was a buggy pile of crap that got dumped on Wii owners.

And you know what, I for one was happy when Goldeneye Reloaded flopped on the PS3 and 360. And to be honest, I was hoping Tales of Graces would fail on the PS3.

It's not a matter of the games going to other systems. Its a matter of third-party developers putting in half-assed efforts and then blaming Nintendo when their games failed to sell. No, the Wii is not a perfect system, but let's not sugarcoat it.

Barring Sega and Ubisoft, too many third-party developers blew off the Wii and never put any effort into their games. People can twist this around and play the "Wii lacked power card", but let's be blunt. How was the Wii's power responsible for Namco screwing up Tales of Graces? Or Activision rushing out Goldeneye?

At some point, some of the blame needs to go to the third-party devleopers themselves.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="Iblis-Trigger"]Not to mention I have to say Sonic had better games on the other consoles. and the ther Goldeneye activision games on the 360 and PS3 are better than the one on the Wii.

DKCR had no rare and wa givn not only casualized waggle but the let the game play for you option.

NBA JAM? Not exclusive, why would i play that on Wii if I even wanted to>nintendoboy16

Yeah, the HD version of Goldeneye was SO MUCH better and yet stripped out something the Wii version had.

And again, why does it matter if they are multiplats when they were destined for Wii first? Goldeneye didn't come out for the HD systems until nearly a year after the Wii version.

You are aware that the "let the game play for you" option in DKCR was... nothing more than that, right? AN OPTION. You don't have to use it.

And what games you find better are your opinion. As they still don't stop Sonic Colors and Tatsunoko vs Capcom from being games that people enjoy the hell out of.

But you're missing the point altogether. Honestly, the guy could go on and on about Wii's inferiority in the 7th gen and it has least to do with graphics. (although that was a contributing factor)

The Wii literally has NOTHING to play that wasn't available in the 6th gen; most of it's library being rehashes or ports or, the worst version of a multiplat. The Gamecube had plenty of games to play and an outstanding library of games.

I'll give the Wii some credit for games like Monster Hunter Tri, but during this entire gen we PS360 owners got the very best. Wii owners wished they could play Batman-Arkham Asylum/city but chose to stick with it because they're a diehard.

Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Zlychop

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="Iblis-Trigger"]Not to mention I have to say Sonic had better games on the other consoles. and the ther Goldeneye activision games on the 360 and PS3 are better than the one on the Wii.

NBA JAM? Not exclusive, why would i play that on Wii if I even wanted to>darkdude2k12

But you're missing the point altogether. Honestly, the guy could go on and on about Wii's inferiority in the 7th gen and it has least to do with graphics. (although that was a contributing factor)

The Wii literally has NOTHING to play that wasn't available in the 6th gen; most of it's library being rehashes or ports or, the worst version of a multiplat. The Gamecube had plenty of games to play and an outstanding library of games.

I'll give the Wii some credit for games like Monster Hunter Tri, but during this entire gen we PS360 owners got the very best. Wii owners wished they could play Batman-Arkham Asylum/city but chose to stick with it because they're a diehard.

This
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 super600  Moderator

I love how the TC is still ignoring posts that use logic.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#125 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

NBA JAM? Not exclusive, why would i play that on Wii if I even wanted to>darkdude2k12

But you're missing the point altogether.

Missing the point? You mean something both Zlychop and Iblis-Trigger have both done this whole thread?

ZoomZoom2490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 ZoomZoom2490
Member since 2008 • 3943 Posts
i also see no reason why x360 should be up there either.
Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

1.jpg

YoshiYogurt

someone on neogaf said it was gears of war-ish.

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

The Wii has evolved!!!!

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#129 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Yeah, the HD version of Goldeneye was SO MUCH better and yet stripped out something the Wii version had.

Zlychop

This

did you really feel the need to make two accounts?

Are you that insecure about your trolling attempts that you neede to make an alt to pat yourself on the assf?

dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#130 dr_jashugan
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts

Sure it ended by blowing up itself. :lol:

WiiMusic.gif

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="Zlychop"][QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

Shinobishyguy

This

Are you that insecure about your trolling attempts that you neede to make an alt to pat yourself on the assf?

I highly doubt the accounts are connected to each other, but you never know.

Avatar image for deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
deactivated-609eda8a7edd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
Member since 2012 • 1173 Posts

I love how the TC is still ignoring posts that use logic.

super600
Something that I have realized in past threads. Been plenty of times when myself or others have made his arguments look like crap and he has just side-stepped them to try and keep his idiotic views alive.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="Zlychop"] Thissuper600

his sig is a dead giveaway dude

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] did you really feel the need to make two accounts?

Shinobishyguy

Okay then.If that user is ziychop's alt they can't be banned.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

Okay then.If that user is ziychop's alt they can't be banned.

Not expecting him to be banned, but it doesn't make it any less pathetic

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Yeah, the HD version of Goldeneye was SO MUCH better and yet stripped out something the Wii version had.

nintendoboy16

Missing the point? You mean something both Zlychop and Iblis-Trigger have both done this whole thread?

I'm not saying it because I'm a Zlychop fanboy; but he's been nothing short of brilliant in this thread. There's not one Ninty fanboy who can debunk his introductory statement.

Avatar image for Legendarycr8ter
Legendarycr8ter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Legendarycr8ter
Member since 2012 • 354 Posts
This thread is full of idiots on both sides. The Wii was a disappointment, it got games on it that were pretty much alpha stages so they can be released on the other 2 consoles, they had game companies make a bunch if cash-ins, they had games that were just bad being made for it etc. Did the Wii have good games? That's a hard question to answer, and that's the basic point of the many pages of this thread. The answer is also not actually conclusive, but it can be connected to the fact that the Wii games were not rated next to each other like PC, Xbox, or Playstation games, they were either put up with PS2 games, or games in its own library. A lot of meh to good games released on the Wii would raise red alarms on the other systems. This is the only true fact. With that in mind, are the Wii games really good, or did you lower your expectations like many others did and made yourself think the games are good? There are exceptions so the above is not 100%, but I believe it's a high majority.
darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="Zlychop"][QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

Shinobishyguy

This

Wow. That's really a pathetic statement.

I'm also a LoosingEnds fanboy; would that make me an "alt" as well?

I respect intelligent individuals; not diehards. Thus far, Zlychop's threads have yet to be debunked.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Shinobishyguy

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="Zlychop"] Thisdarkdude2k12

I respect intelligent individuals

:lol: oh god what

Avatar image for deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
deactivated-609eda8a7edd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
Member since 2012 • 1173 Posts

I respect intelligent individuals; not diehards. Thus far, Zlychop's threads have yet to be debunked.

darkdude2k12
Every single Zlychop thread I have seen has been debunked on many of an occasion, he just chooses to dance around any questions he can't answer or ignore any sort of proof that destroys his threads to try and keep his weak arguments going.
darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] did you really feel the need to make two accounts?

Shinobishyguy

I respect intelligent individuals

:lol: oh god what

You're just jealous of Zlychop is all.

I've no shame in being a Zlychop fan. So what!

I'd never be a REGGIE fan like you.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

darkdude2k12

I'm not saying it because I'm a Zlychop fanboy; but he's been nothing short of brilliant in this thread. There's not one Ninty fanboy who can debunk his introductory statement.

This is his opening and I'm not going to mock you for not looking at it.

OMG the Wii isn't on the platform tab on Gamespot anymore.That means it must be dead.OMG I should post this on SW.It's useless to create a thread about this and I don't know why it isn't locked yet because all old platform tabs get removed when new ones come out on GS.And yeah his opening statement has been destroyed by both non-ninty fanboys and ninty fanboys.You can still visit the Wii's gamespace.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#143 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44679 Posts
i haven't bought a Wii game for a long while now, I'd of loved to have picked up Fatal Frame 2 for the Wii but Nintendo decided to release it everywhere but North America, also disappointed they never released Fatal Frame 4 outside Japan. People love to complain about how MS killed Rare, I'm more upset Nintendo bought up rights to Fatal Frame.
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Zlychop

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

darkdude2k12

Thank you, you've been nothing short of brilliant as well
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Zlychop

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Missing the point? You mean something both Zlychop and Iblis-Trigger have both done this whole thread?

super600

OMG the Wii isn't on the platform tab on Gamespot anymore.That means it must be dead.OMG I should post this on SW.It's useless to create a thread about this and I don't know why it isn't locked yet because all old platform tabs get removed when new ones come out on GS.And yeah his opening statement has been destroyed by both non-ninty fanboys and ninty fanboys.You can still visit the Wii's gamespace.

Pointing something that is a fact via an image is a useless thread? Dude, this thread is not an opinion but a fact with irrefutable evidence, go to page 1 if you want to see it.
darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]Missing the point? You mean something both Zlychop and Iblis-Trigger have both done this whole thread?

super600

...Because Reggie fanboys actually believe the Wii's "alive and kicking". lol.

The PS2's more alive than Wii.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

Zlychop

Pointing something that is a fact via an image is a useless thread? Dude, this thread is not an opinion but a fact with irrefutable evidence, go to page 1 if you want to see it.

All platforms slow down and die before their successors are released usually except the PS and PS2.The 3DS gamespace I think was created before even the handheld was released.We don't know the true reason to why they combined the WiiU and Wii into one section or why they got rid of the Wii on the main platform tab.Anyone agreeing with you should think logically about this before posting in this thread.I seriously don't know why this thread is still open?

WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#148 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

So I just clicked the thread to see someone stating what Nintendo (and every other console maker) do when they are on the brink of releasing a new console...

BqaQ8.gif

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

darkdude2k12

The Wii's more alive then the PS2.:lol:

And I seriously don't know why you agreeing with everything the TC says even if this thread is dumb.

Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Zlychop

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

The Wii's more alive then the PS2.:lol:

And I seriously don't know why you agreeing with everything the TC says even if this thread is dumb.

Stop being a blatant Nintendo diehard, give it up.