The Wii has been declared DEAD

• 160 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#51 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
[QUOTE="vashkey"]So any more major Wii games between now and Wii U aside from the typical sports titles? Just curious.nintendoboy16
The Last Story (US version) and Kirby's Dream Collection. And another operation is being made for a localization for Fatal Frame 2 Remake.

What's in the Kirby Dream collection?
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#52 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41577 Posts

Its been dead for almost 3 years.Capitan_Kid
It sure felt alive in 2010, thanks to:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Donkey Kong Country Returns

NBA Jam

No More Heroes 2

Avatar image for deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
deactivated-609eda8a7edd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53 deactivated-609eda8a7edd0
Member since 2012 • 1173 Posts
Its been dead for almost 3 years.Capitan_Kid
Funny, the amount of games that I have bought and played for it say otherwise.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="vashkey"]So any more major Wii games between now and Wii U aside from the typical sports titles? Just curious.vashkey
The Last Story (US version) and Kirby's Dream Collection. And another operation is being made for a localization for Fatal Frame 2 Remake.

What's in the Kirby Dream collection?

All the 90's platformers (including one from 2000): Dreamland Trilogy (Game Boy, SNES/Super Famicom), Kirby's Adventure (NES/Famicom), Kirby Super Star (SNES/Super Famicom), Kirby 64: Crystal Shards (N64) Also containing a bonus challenge mode with Kirby's Return to Dreamland graphics and a history of Kirby.

MW2ismygame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 MW2ismygame
Member since 2010 • 2188 Posts
ok 360 and ps3 fanboys, enjoy playing inferior multiplats on your inferior wannabe PCs. I'll continue to enjoy the wii's great exclusives. YoshiYogurt
PFFFTTTTTTT HA, HAHAHA, that was the best joke ive heard all day, I would love to play my miltiplats, while you enjoy the "exclusives" the wii has that are shamelessly copy pasted to each new title with graphics that would embarrass a last generation console to quote YC
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Zlychop
Member since 2011 • 1316 Posts
[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"]ok 360 and ps3 fanboys, enjoy playing inferior multiplats on your inferior wannabe PCs. I'll continue to enjoy the wii's great exclusives. MW2ismygame
PFFFTTTTTTT HA, HAHAHA, that was the best joke ive heard all day, I would love to play my miltiplats, while you enjoy the "exclusives" the wii has that are shamelessly copy pasted to each new title with graphics that would embarrass a last generation console to quote YC

^^
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="EliteM0nk3y"]Am I the only one noticed the ads first? TC y u no use Adblock?Badosh
He uses IE.

there are quite a few ad blockers for IE..
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"]ok 360 and ps3 fanboys, enjoy playing inferior multiplats on your inferior wannabe PCs. I'll continue to enjoy the wii's great exclusives. MW2ismygame

lol the "HD twins" are pathetic compared to PC graphics. I'll have to do some kind of bet on here whether or not the new xbox and PS will be more powerful than my late 2010 PC
darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 darkdude2k12
Member since 2011 • 874 Posts

[QUOTE="Zlychop"][QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"]ok 360 and ps3 fanboys, enjoy playing inferior multiplats on your inferior wannabe PCs. I'll continue to enjoy the wii's great exclusives. YoshiYogurt
So much fail...

I could see an argument in favor of the ps3, but the 360 is pretty much dead except for halo 4. The 360 only offers forza, halo, and gears for it's exclusives with some of the early halo and gears on the PC. The wii has offered the best exclusives this gen.

What exclusives?

Oooooh...you mean the "soccer mom hits" like Wii Fit or Wii sports, you know, the same games on the Wii that sold at an unreal number. 20 Million!

We can forget about games like LOZ- Twilight Princess and DK Jungle Beat because we all know they were originally available for the Gamecube. So that leaves the Wii with the following-

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

Super Mario Galaxy 2- The same game except they threw Yoshi in. No difference.

DK Country returns- Well. The Fanboys didn't support that one at all.

LOZ- Skyward sword- What a crappy LOZ game. All waggle.

Madworld- Sold the worst.

Metroid Prime Trilogy- Rehash. Part 3 being the worst.

Metroid- The Other M- Suckage.

Punch Out- Good

And I'm aware that I left out a few exclusives, but none really worthy of a mention being that SMG was the sole reason for owning a Wii.

Once again, you're the same guy who's a Ninty sheep and Sony Drone who knows nothing about gaming whatsoever; but will use the PC during a "console" discussion to prove absolutely nothing. Of course in your world you'll continue to believe the "360 only has Gears, Halo and Forza" whilst the "DS and Wii were the 7th gen's best".

Typical drone.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

My most used console this year.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]Its been dead for almost 3 years.nintendoboy16

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 << Smg Rehash

NBA Jam<<< Not an exclusive

No More Heroes 2

Whatever.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 YoshiYogurt

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="Zlychop"] So much fail...darkdude2k12

I could see an argument in favor of the ps3, but the 360 is pretty much dead except for halo 4. The 360 only offers forza, halo, and gears for it's exclusives with some of the early halo and gears on the PC. The wii has offered the best exclusives this gen.

What exclusives?

Oooooh...you mean the "soccer mom hits" like Wii Fit or Wii sports, you know, the same games on the Wii that sold at an unreal number. 20 Million!

We can forget about games like LOZ- Twilight Princess and DK Jungle Beat because we all know they were originally available for the Gamecube. So that leaves the Wii with the following-

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

Punch Out- Good

And I'm aware that I left out a few exclusives, but none really worthy of a mention being that SMG was the sole reason for owning a Wii.

Once again, you're the same guy who's a Ninty sheep and Sony Drone who knows nothing about gaming whatsoever; but will use the PC during a "console" discussion to prove absolutely nothing. Of course in your world you'll continue to believe the "360 only has Gears, Halo and Forza" whilst the "DS and Wii were the 7th gen's best".

Typical drone.

Please do give me some xbox exclusives, mine's quite dry and dusty. I can just as easily dismiss halo and gears just like dismiss zelda and mario. Halo reach: same rehash since the first game Gears: good, but 2 and 3 are pointless reashes forza: lol racing suckage minecraft: horrible pc port with paid textures(WTF??)
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]Its been dead for almost 3 years.darkdude2k12

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

No More Heroes 2

Whatever.

So? Who gives a s*** if it's not exclusive? That game was destined for Wii first.

And no, SMG2 was not a rehash of SMG1. That's like saying SMB2 Japan/The Lost Levels was a rehash of SMB1. I'd know, I actually PLAYED the damn games. Similar gameplay =/= rehash.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Such a shame for the Wii. Wasn't the PS2 up in the list until early last year side by side with the PS3? I know the PS2 was still in the list in 2009 and 2010. Pretty long for a previous-gen console.

Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Zlychop

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

Punch Out- Good

Typical drone.

Ownage
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Zlychop
[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] It sure felt alive in 2010, thanks to:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom

Sonic Colors

Goldeneye 007 (remake)

No More Heroes 2

nintendoboy16

Whatever.

So? Who gives a s*** if it's not exclusive? That game was destined for Wii first. And no, SMG2 was not a rehash of SMG1. That's like saying SMB2 Japan/The Lost Levels was a rehash of SMB1. I'd know, I actually PLAYED the damn games.

...SMG2 is a rehash, and yes I've played it.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

No one's going to take your sh*t seriously after reading that

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

So far this year on the WII I've bought.

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny

Xenoblade Chronicles

Last story

pandora tower

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#69 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

Whatever.

Zlychop

So? Who gives a s*** if it's not exclusive? That game was destined for Wii first. And no, SMG2 was not a rehash of SMG1. That's like saying SMB2 Japan/The Lost Levels was a rehash of SMB1. I'd know, I actually PLAYED the damn games.

Is every direct sequel a rehash then?

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#70 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] I could see an argument in favor of the ps3, but the 360 is pretty much dead except for halo 4. The 360 only offers forza, halo, and gears for it's exclusives with some of the early halo and gears on the PC. The wii has offered the best exclusives this gen. Zlychop

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

Punch Out- Good

Typical drone.

Ownage

You mean ownage from the same dude that attempted to mock my living conditions in the SW post your pic thread

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

Whatever.

Zlychop

Different level design, variety of missions for stars, and added difficulty doesn't scream rehash to me. True it felt like it could have been DLC for the first game in quite a few places, but still, DLC and expansion packs can sometimes make the game feel different depending on what they add.

darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] I could see an argument in favor of the ps3, but the 360 is pretty much dead except for halo 4. The 360 only offers forza, halo, and gears for it's exclusives with some of the early halo and gears on the PC. The wii has offered the best exclusives this gen. YoshiYogurt

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

Punch Out- Good

Typical drone.

Please do give me some xbox exclusives, mine's quite dry and dusty. I can just as easily dismiss halo and gears just like dismiss zelda and mario. Halo reach: same rehash since the first game Gears: good, but 2 and 3 are pointless reashes forza: lol racing suckage minecraft: horrible pc port with paid textures(WTF??)

So what you're saying is- The only reason to play a console is because of exclusives?

If so, that would leave Wii with the least and the 360 with the most. Let me ask you this- What major multiplat did the Wii get this gen?

Did it get Darksiders? Castlevania Lords of Shadow? Splinter Cell? Dead or Alive? Soul Calibur? (excluding Wii's craptastic Soulcalibur legends lmao)

Batman Arkham Asylum/City? Ninja Gaiden? Anything remotely similar to any of these games?

Of course not. Because Wii fanboys and Reggie Fanatics love to say "it wasn't about graphics". And they're right. So what happened to Wii's gameplay?

Why was it all waggle and Wii fit/sports?

Anyway, you wanted me to name 360 exclusives so I'll name quite a few.

DOA4, Bulletwitch, Crackdown 1 and 2, Kameo, Kengo-Legend of 9 (Which I somewhat enjoyed), Alan Wake, Alan Wake American Nightmare, Onechanbara, Raiden IV, Magna Carta 2, Lost Oddyssey, Dead Rising, Fable series and of course my favorites, Ninety Nine Nights 1 and 2.

^^Good games, but if I owned a console only to play exclusives I'd be missing out on alot. Which is why the Wii was uber suckage this gen. It had NOTHING. No third party, rehashes, bad graphics, waggle...need I say more?

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10311 Posts

WTF going on with GS? The thing hasn't even been released. Well I guess they want more hits.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#74 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
Trollololololololololol
darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] I could see an argument in favor of the ps3, but the 360 is pretty much dead except for halo 4. The 360 only offers forza, halo, and gears for it's exclusives with some of the early halo and gears on the PC. The wii has offered the best exclusives this gen. Shinobishyguy

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

I don't care who takes what serious. I'm not here to impress a bunch of fake new age gamers who are diehards.

SMG2's a rehash without doubt. You can't just slap Yoshi in it and call it a new game. Also, I own the game. Just like I own the Wii- a console that's served as a nice paperweight or stand for my PS3 and 360.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 YoshiYogurt

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

Punch Out- Good

Typical drone.

darkdude2k12

So what you're saying is- The only reason to play a console is because of exclusives?

If so, that would leave Wii with the least and the 360 with the most. Let me ask you this- What major multiplat did the Wii get this gen?

Did it get Darksiders? Castlevania Lords of Shadow? Splinter Cell? Dead or Alive? Soul Calibur? (excluding Wii's craptastic Soulcalibur legends lmao)

Batman Arkham Asylum/City? Ninja Gaiden? Anything remotely similar to any of these games?

Of course not. Because Wii fanboys and Reggie Fanatics love to say "it wasn't about graphics". And they're right. So what happened to Wii's gameplay?

DOA4, Bulletwitch, Crackdown 1 and 2, Kameo, Kengo-Legend of 9 (Which I somewhat enjoyed), Alan Wake, Alan Wake American Nightmare, Onechanbara, Raiden IV, Magna Carta 2, Lost Oddyssey, Dead Rising, Fable series and of course my favorites, Ninety Nine Nights 1 and 2.

^^Good games, but if I owned a console only to play exclusives I'd be missing out on alot. Which is why the Wii was uber suckage this gen. It had NOTHING. No third party, rehashes, bad graphics, waggle...need I say more?

As a PC gamer, YES! Why would I even buy multiplats for a console?? Alan wake is on my PC right now, fable and dead rising are no longer exclusives. None of those other games are appealing in the slightest to me
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Zlychop

WTF going on with GS? The thing hasn't even been released. Well I guess they want more hits.

glez13
They have nothing to report on the Wii so it was pointless to keep the tab up. Might as well prepare for the Wii U.
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Zlychop

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

Punch Out- Good

Typical drone.

darkdude2k12

This, Yoshiyogurt is failing to realize the amount of quality games the Wii missed out on aside from its couple of exclusives every 2-4 years of its life.
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Zlychop

[QUOTE="Zlychop"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] So? Who gives a s*** if it's not exclusive? That game was destined for Wii first. And no, SMG2 was not a rehash of SMG1. That's like saying SMB2 Japan/The Lost Levels was a rehash of SMB1. I'd know, I actually PLAYED the damn games.nintendoboy16

Different level design, variety of missions for stars, and added difficulty doesn't scream rehash to me. True it felt like it could have been DLC for the first game in quite a few places, but still, DLC and expansion packs can sometimes make the game feel different depending on what they add.

That does sound like rehash as the core gameplay remained the same, SMG2 was an expansion pack.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"]

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

What exclusives?

Super Mario Galaxy- Good

darkdude2k12

I don't care who takes what serious. I'm not here to impress a bunch of fake new age gamers who are diehards.

SMG2's a rehash without doubt. You can't just slap Yoshi in it and call it a new game. Also, I own the game. Just like I own the Wii- a console that's served as a nice paperweight or stand for my PS3 and 360.

Different levels, harder difficulty, and more varied missions than the first? Sorry, but how is that a rehash?
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="Zlychop"] ...SMG2 is a rehash, and yes I've played it.Zlychop

That does sound like rehash as the core gameplay remained the same, SMG2 was an expansion pack.

so I guess every uncharted, halo, and gears sequel this gen are rehashes as well right?

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#82 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts
Who cares.....anyway.Wii it was dead a long time ago.lolol
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 super600  Moderator

glez13

And the TC wants to create a pointless thread because of what they did.

Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Zlychop
Who cares.....anyway.Wii it was dead a long time ago.lololAtariKidX
lol
Zlychop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Zlychop

[QUOTE="glez13"]

super600

Calling out what they did is pointless, damage control man.

If the system actually mattered, they wouldn't have done that.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 bbkkristian

...I'll bite just to post this pic:

1.jpg

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

1.jpg

bbkkristian

Such an appropriate title for the Wii and Nintendo in general.

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

More of TC's stupidity and people trying to argue. Nothing surprising here.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="glez13"]

Zlychop

Calling out what they did is pointless, damage control man. If the system actually mattered anymore they wouldn't have done that.

Making a thread about the removal of a gamepage for a console on a website is stupid.Gamespot did this to the DS and PS2 in the last couple of years and once you see a full reveal of the other next gen consoles they will do the same thing to the 360 and PS3.Gamespot needed the new gamespace to provide more info for the new console.And don't start spamming these useless threads again.

moronsRusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 moronsRusus
Member since 2012 • 181 Posts

1.jpg

bbkkristian
the casual story?
moronsRusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 moronsRusus
Member since 2012 • 181 Posts

u have the nintendo pii and then piiu

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 bbkkristian
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"]

1.jpg

moronsRusus
the casual story?

More hardcore than your entire life.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
garbage system down. i repeat, garbage system down. this just shows how of pathetic system Wii was in the past 6 years. lol i don't think i ever saw GS removing a console before its evolution comes out. I don't even know why Wii was in the choice in the first place...
darkdude2k12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 darkdude2k12

[QUOTE="darkdude2k12"]

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] Please do give me some xbox exclusives, mine's quite dry and dusty. I can just as easily dismiss halo and gears just like dismiss zelda and mario. Halo reach: same rehash since the first game Gears: good, but 2 and 3 are pointless reashes forza: lol racing suckage minecraft: horrible pc port with paid textures(WTF??)YoshiYogurt

As a PC gamer, YES! Why would I even buy multiplats for a console?? Alan wake is on my PC right now, fable and dead rising are no longer exclusives. None of those other games are appealing in the slightest to me

I could easily emulate Wii games on a PC without upgrading it or any framerate issues whatsoever. Also, Wii's VC has been available on the PC how long now?

You can continue dodging the topic and saying stupid sh!t like "the wii has the best exclusives this gen". But the fact of the matter is, the Wii-U's release in Nintendo's eyes are "bringing back the hardcore" unlike the Wii which was super casual. I also find it incredibly funny that you'd defend a console that had the worst graphics, control, games and the worst number one selling games- Wii fit and Wii sports. (remember- 20 million)

Meanwhile, I'll stick to reality which is-

The PS3 and 360 dominated this gen with exclusives and multiplats. Had better graphics, control, and technology. (The Wii-mote is IR tech which has been around since the beginning of PC gaming)

If you're a PC gamer. Good for you. Enjoy your mouse/keyboard control with the optional logitech controllers. And by all means, shovel out thousands of dollars upgrading your PC to play your "ultra high res" games that noone cares about. Meanwhile, we'll all enjoy our 32-50 inch HDTV's and immersive gameplay experiences.

I have a badass PC as well. I also own 3 tablets. Whoopty doo.

It's gamers like you who've tried convincing the world the PC's a gaming god, but we all know better. Not our fault you'd rather play your DS (kid handheld) and it's big brother Wii (which is also a DS). The irony.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

[QUOTE="Zlychop"][QUOTE="super600"]

super600

Calling out what they did is pointless, damage control man. If the system actually mattered anymore they wouldn't have done that.

Making a thread about the removal of a gamepage for a console on a website is stupid.Gamespot did this to the DS and PS2 in the last couple of years and once you see a full reveal of the other next gen consoles they will do the same thing to the 360 and PS3.Gamespot needed the new gamespace to provide more info for the new console.And don't start spamming these useless threads again.

Everyone will ignore this post.
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

[QUOTE="Zlychop"] Calling out what they did is pointless, damage control man. If the system actually mattered anymore they wouldn't have done that.Kaze_no_Mirai

Everyone will ignore this post.

I'm not going to mock the TC,but this thread is just wasting forum space.Everyone will ignore it because they don't recognize that the TC is showing signs of continue his posting of useless threads.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 YoshiYogurt

darkdude2k12

I could easily emulate Wii games on a PC without upgrading it or any framerate issues whatsoever. Also, Wii's VC has been available on the PC how long now?

You can continue dodging the topic and saying stupid sh!t like "the wii has the best exclusives this gen". But the fact of the matter is, the Wii-U's release in Nintendo's eyes are "bringing back the hardcore" unlike the Wii which was super casual. I also find it incredibly funny that you'd defend a console that had the worst graphics, control, games and the worst number one selling games- Wii fit and Wii sports. (remember- 20 million)

Meanwhile, I'll stick to reality which is-

The PS3 and 360 dominated this gen with exclusives and multiplats. Had better graphics, control, and technology. (The Wii-mote is IR tech which has been around since the beginning of PC gaming)

If you're a PC gamer. Good for you. Enjoy your mouse/keyboard control with the optional logitech controllers. And by all means, shovel out thousands of dollars upgrading your PC to play your "ultra high res" games that noone cares about. Meanwhile, we'll all enjoy our 32-50 inch HDTV's and immersive gameplay experiences.

I have a badass PC as well. I also own 3 tablets. Whoopty doo.

It's gamers like you who've tried convincing the world the PC's a gaming god, but we all know better. Not our fault you'd rather play your DS (kid handheld) and it's big brother Wii (which is also a DS). The irony.

lol thousands of dollars? my PC cost roughly 1K and a $90 graphics card upgrade. I don't have an HD TV at all. Enjoy spending 3-4k on a big TV. Console gaming is not even close to Pc gaming in terms of immersiveness. I think I've been more immersed in a handheld than a console.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

I think I've been more immersed in a handheld than a console. YoshiYogurt

I've been more immersed on the can than on a handheld.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#99 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts
Well if you hover over the Wii U tab there´s still the Wii option over there.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

[QUOTE="moronsRusus"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"]

bbkkristian

the casual story?

More hardcore than your entire life.

hahahaha wtf kind of answer is this LOL Sheep are all on their extreme rage right now, do like!