The official Wii floppage and bad games thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for 6icks_tea_4hoar
6icks_tea_4hoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 6icks_tea_4hoar
Member since 2007 • 1492 Posts
 Ill keep posting more flop titles. Your ignorant statements are you fail, this thread fails, get a life, Wii is awesome you fail. According to your theory PS3 for the most part doesn't have any bad games then.

You have poor and weak arguements. Until your post a strong arguement Ill continue the timeline.  Silvereign
until you post a strong argument, i'll continue making fun of you.
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
Silvereing u havent answer me yet :roll:
Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Cpt_Meh
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
[QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="laus_basic"]

1up just floped SSX Blur big time

5.5 ftw

I may be a sheep but I'm starting to get really dissapointed with my Wii purchase so far. Zelda was a bit of a letdown after expecting so much. No trully awesome games since launch and no, I'm not counting Waroware as one. Sonic & SSX Blur seems to be average. March is full of ports and as if that wasn't bad enough, it's all PS2 ports *sigh*. And once again there seems to be a lack of 3rd party support with pretty much only No More Heroes and Dewey's Adventure looking pretty promising for this year.

Only thing that's still as good as ever of course are first party games and hopefully Super Paper Mario will finally be that one awesome game I've been waiting for since launch. I really can't wait for this one cause my Wii has been collecting massive dust.

MasterChumly

5.5? Seriously? Wow. Every other preview has been good though. I think GS may give it an 8.0, thus meeting hype.

SSX blue got a 9.5 from 1up so im assuming it was a misprint on his part. 

No, it got a 5.5. The public/other reviewers are giving it a 9.5.
Avatar image for FrenziedRaldo24
FrenziedRaldo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 FrenziedRaldo24
Member since 2005 • 9054 Posts

Metal Slug Anthology needs to be added to that list.

Oh how the sheep pissed their pants when the PSP version outscored it by .7:lol:

Oroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Oroin
Member since 2006 • 3041 Posts

Oh how the sheep pissed their pants when the PSP version outscored it by .7:lol:

FrenziedRaldo24

Wasn't the controls the main complaint about it??  speaking of which, when is the ps2 version, coming out?? (officially)

MasterChumly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 MasterChumly
Member since 2003 • 1239 Posts
[QUOTE="MasterChumly"][QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="laus_basic"]

5.5 ftw

I may be a sheep but I'm starting to get really dissapointed with my Wii purchase so far. Zelda was a bit of a letdown after expecting so much. No trully awesome games since launch and no, I'm not counting Waroware as one. Sonic & SSX Blur seems to be average. March is full of ports and as if that wasn't bad enough, it's all PS2 ports *sigh*. And once again there seems to be a lack of 3rd party support with pretty much only No More Heroes and Dewey's Adventure looking pretty promising for this year.

Only thing that's still as good as ever of course are first party games and hopefully Super Paper Mario will finally be that one awesome game I've been waiting for since launch. I really can't wait for this one cause my Wii has been collecting massive dust.

Cpt_Meh

5.5? Seriously? Wow. Every other preview has been good though. I think GS may give it an 8.0, thus meeting hype.

SSX blue got a 9.5 from 1up so im assuming it was a misprint on his part. 

No, it got a 5.5. The public/other reviewers are giving it a 9.5.

My mistake

thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108 thejakel11225
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts
judging from that screen i sware marvel ultimate alliance looks waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better on my ps2. i don't get it? i mean the wii is more powerful that the ps2 but yet the ps2 version has better graphics?? whats wrong with the developers??
NECR0CHILD313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 NECR0CHILD313
Member since 2006 • 7025 Posts

AFAIK the worst Wii games have only been "mediocre" (5-5.9) on Gamespots ratings scale. There are no "bad" (3-3.9) Wii games, it's what Gamespot thinks that matters right?

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts

FrenziedRaldo24

Ok Ill add thanks :lol:
Taiko88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Taiko88
Member since 2004 • 1854 Posts

AFAIK the worst Wii games have only been "mediocre" (5-5.9) on Gamespots ratings scale. There are no "bad" (3-3.9) Wii games, it's what Gamespot thinks that matters right?

NECR0CHILD313
Oh please stop being a blind fanboy, anything under 7.0 and even at 7.0 is a fail on the system wars forums.
Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

5.5 ftw

laus_basic

Sonic has got as high as an 8.6 and SSX BLur just got an 8.2 from gametrailers.

read more than one review.

chip_money

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 chip_money
Member since 2006 • 2748 Posts
you forgot games have to be hyped to flop...only red steel flopped hard...
oback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#114 oback
Member since 2004 • 7151 Posts

ZELDA: TP is a bad game?? cause you know even it only scored 8.8 here it still pwns the entire ps3 library.

TC = phailed. /thread

zhuanai
this is true
venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
Silverign what are u doing here bashing other consoles? why ure not playing ur good console with good games? :roll:
NECR0CHILD313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 NECR0CHILD313
Member since 2006 • 7025 Posts
[QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

Taiko88

Oh please stop being a blind fanboy, anything under 7.0 and even at 7.0 is a fail on the system wars forums.

So I'm a blind fanboy? Alright then. Maybe I'm having too much fun to notice how horrible my 6.5 DBZ BT2 game is.

the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#117 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
I could make a thread like this about any platform there ever has been, what would that prove?Spartan070

That all systems get good games and all systems get bad games.

Known fact of life, I don't see why it should be repeated.
Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts
[QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

NECR0CHILD313

So I'm a blind fanboy? Alright then. Maybe I'm having too much fun to notice how horrible my 6.5 DBZ BT2 game is.

that game was okay, the combat was fun as all hell but everything else.

anyway if you like DBZ than why are you not use to horrible things that come in DVD cases?

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Silvereign
[QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"][QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="VGobbsesser"]

You can create a thread like this for any console.:|

And I don't think anything will beat the "Sony Dissapointment Timeline".:wink:

Silvereign

We'll see. I'll let this timeline grow and grow and I know more flops will keep popping in.

And no you can't. PS3 has bad games and flops but not to the degree of the Wii. 360 does have a lot of minor trash games so I can't back that up 100%.

You're so deluded and ignorant it should be against the law. "Not to the degree of the Wii." How do you judge this? Were any of those games flops besides Red Steel and Zelda? The rest were unhyped 3rd party games.

In a thread I asked for 3 AAA potential third party games. SSX Blur , Residnet Evil Umbrella and No more heroes was given to me. SSX Blur is on the near edge of flopping and now sheep change what they said. Just because you didn't hype certain games AA or AAA doesnt mean the rest of your sheep partners hasn't.

Thread is called the official WII FLOPPAGE AND BAD GAMES thread.

Ill ask this again
Whats some hyped games for 07 besides SSBB and MP3 that will get AAA? They can even be first party games.

Answer my question first.

What are some hyped games for 07 besides SSBB and MP3 that will get AAA? They can even be first party games. If your right your right. But if your wrong this is more material for this thread.
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts
[QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

NECR0CHILD313

God I love that game. What rely would of toped that game off is if there was online =).
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#121 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
you could do this with any console...
Mcgreggers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Mcgreggers
Member since 2006 • 246 Posts
EARLY GAMES............. See ANY other system (except for Dreamcast ((R.I.P.)) for other examples of crap games near the beginning of a system. You fail.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
[QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

Taiko88

unless it wasn't hyped.
lzorro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#124 lzorro
Member since 2006 • 7395 Posts
you could do this with any console...BuryMe
Yep.....
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Silvereign
[QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"][QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

AFAIK the worst Wii games have only been "mediocre" (5-5.9) on Gamespots ratings scale. There are no "bad" (3-3.9) Wii games, it's what Gamespot thinks that matters right?

Hockey_Slayer

God I love that game. What rely would of toped that game off is if there was online =).

Yeah but it isn't. Most of your games on the Wi aren't online so Im sure your used to it.
Oroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Oroin
[QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"][QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

AFAIK the worst Wii games have only been "mediocre" (5-5.9) on Gamespots ratings scale. There are no "bad" (3-3.9) Wii games, it's what Gamespot thinks that matters right?

Silvereign

Yeah but it isn't. Most of your games on the Wi aren't online so Im sure your used to it.

All because a game doesn't have online play doesn't make it bad, though it would've been nice. Like Madden NFL 07 for wii had no online but it scored better than the ps3 and the 360, which was suprising

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#127 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26098 Posts
What? You didn't put Madden or Sonic in the list?
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Silvereign
[QUOTE="Mcgreggers"]EARLY GAMES............. See ANY other system (except for Dreamcast ((R.I.P.)) for other examples of crap games near the beginning of a system. You fail.

THEE ONLY GAMES released besides arcare and snes remakes. You fail.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#129 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26098 Posts

EARLY GAMES............. See ANY other system (except for Dreamcast ((R.I.P.)) for other examples of crap games near the beginning of a system. You fail.Mcgreggers

Ha!

Xbox 360 has a giant collection!

Oroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Oroin

What? You didn't put Madden or Sonic in the list?Willy105

he's listed only bad games, not all the wii games, he would agree that the wii does have decent game. He's aiming at games people hyped that scored lower...

Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Hockey_Slayer
[QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"][QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

Silvereign

Oh now he reply's when he has a wity comment to make.... Anyway why would I get use to it? I have Xbox 360 for online, I was just saying the game was awesome and online would of made it even better, but I didn't mine if it had it or not. The game still is very good.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
Silvereign
Correct.
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Silvereign
[QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"][QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

Hockey_Slayer

Oh now he reply's when he has a wity comment to make.... Anyway why would I get use to it? I have Xbox 360 for online, I was just saying the game was awesome and online would of made it even better, but I didn't mine if it had it or not. The game still is very good.

no online and no graphics but the game is still good because of controls and gamespot said so? You sheep like twisting rules to suit your convience.
ringuzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 ringuzi
Member since 2005 • 958 Posts
if you really want to understand how terrible the wii is pictures arnt enough you have to really play most of these games i played qutie a few the other week at my friends house and gamespots reviews are spot on the only decent games ive played are wii sports and zelda, and they wernt amazing the main reason they were ok is becuase the motion controls were basically a single button you just shook it to do some thing that the B button would have done on the cube (ive yet to play wario btw, but RRR and monkey ball wernt to great) i used to be all hyped up for the wii but after playing it im not anymore
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Hockey_Slayer
[QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"][QUOTE="Taiko88"][QUOTE="NECR0CHILD313"]

Silvereign

no online and no graphics but the game is still good because of controls and gamespot said so? You sheep like twisting rules to suit your convience.

Did I say anything about controls? ummm no. You jump to conclusions don't you little boy. I enjoyed the game because I thought it was a very fun fighting game and very fun to paly with my friends. Also just because gamespot said the controls aren't that good doesn't mean they aren't good, its only gamespots opinion, I think they are very good. Maybe you should acutally play the game before you say anything about it ,and get your own opinion not only gamespots.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
No graphics? Then you would just be staring at a blank screen.
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Silvereign
No graphics? Then you would just be staring at a blank screen.Shinobishyguy

:lol:.........:roll:

added more games.
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#138 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
Sonic, Red Steel, Dragonball Z, and Zelda are all good games. This site is the only one to score them low (except Sonic).
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Silvereign
Just added SSX Blur looking forward to adding more game in the near future

Wad hyped high AA to low AAA It got mid A.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
After 140 posts of people not agreeing with Silvereign, you would think he would just let the topic die.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
Bad games are rating 4 and below, so you fail. Average maybe, bad nope. I own DBZ: TB2 and I pesonally disagree with their score. Thread fails. No wait.. Here it comes.. /Thread
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Hockey_Slayer
After 140 posts of people not agreeing with Silvereign, you would think he would just let the topic die.
goblaa
No I even told him, he is like a pimple on my @ss, he just won't go away.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="goblaa"]After 140 posts of people not agreeing with Silvereign, you would think he would just let the topic die.
Hockey_Slayer

Most people are simple irratations on one's own buttocks..
books83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 books83
Member since 2005 • 3733 Posts
Take out Sonic it didn't flop it actually met hype. Unless you are just saying that it is a bad game then that is just a matter of opinion.
MasterChumly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 MasterChumly

Just added SSX Blur looking forward to adding more game in the near future

Silvereign

It was hyped just AA not high AA to low AAA  but it still did flop.

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Silvereign

[QUOTE="Silvereign"]Just added SSX Blur looking forward to adding more game in the near future

MasterChumly

It was hyped just AA not high AA to low AAA but it still did flop.

Indeed some most of those people who argued with me were proven wrong and they still think their way of thinking is right.
MasterChumly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 MasterChumly

We should add PS3 games that flopped and are terrible.  The first couple you could add are

Resistance (Major flop)

Virtual Fighter 5 (Flop)

Madden (Wii version is better rofl)

Mobile Suit Gundam (Sucks)

Genji (Sucks)

Sonic (Wii version is better even if its a different game)

Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Hockey_Slayer
[QUOTE="Hockey_Slayer"][QUOTE="goblaa"]After 140 posts of people not agreeing with Silvereign, you would think he would just let the topic die.
ArisShadows

Most people are simple irratations on one's own buttocks..

This guy is becomeing the next Yo_Foo/PS3_FTW.
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Silvereign
goblaa

So.. the score  is Silvereign 1 sheep and fanboys 0
I told you SSX was going to flop.
This thread won't ever die. The list will only grow.
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Hockey_Slayer
[QUOTE="goblaa"]After 140 posts of people not agreeing with Silvereign, you would think he would just let the topic die.
Silvereign

So.. the score  is Silvereign 1 sheep and fanboys 0
I told you SSX was going to flop.
This thread won't ever die. The list will only grow.

You do know no one is takeing you seriously so all your doing is wasteing your time and energy.