The Legend of Zelda, Nintendo Only Makes Masterpieces

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="WiiCubeM1"]

Well, I haven't played Wind Waker in over 10 years, so I couldn't give you my opinion on it without it being muddled, but Skyward Sword was damn good.

Damn good.

And, just for future reference, that is coming from someone who doesn't enjoy the Zelda games very much.

WiiCubeM1

Man, as soon as I say they aren't masterpieces, people assume I mean they're awful. They're both very good games. But you can't stack up Wind Waker's dungeon design next to, say Twilight Princess', for instance. They're not perfect, and if any Zelda game would heavily benefit from a remake that actually changes the design, it's WInd Waker.

No, no.

I know what you're referring to, but people seem to always assume the dungeon design was best in games like Ocarina, even though it's puzzles were matched and beaten in later games (and, personally, the best dungeon design was Majora's Mask, but it went a little far on occasion).

And, honestly, I thought you hated Twilight. I could have sworn you said that at some point in the past, but I probably just misread a quote.

Nah, Twilight Princess is really good. Best dungeons in the series, man. Best mechanically, too.

Ocarina's dungeon design is good (see: The Forest Temple, Fire Temple, Spirit Temple, Shadow Temple), but there's serious missteps (Water Temple). But Ocarina was a template that has been iterated on over and over and over again. It's a victim of it's own success. Is it still a well-designed game? Hell yes, especially for its time (and it's really important when discussing any work of art to consider when it was made). Ocarina is a masterpiece.

Is it the best Zelda game? No. Iteration has passed it by.

But I agree, Majora's Mask is pretty ace.

DerveCreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 DerveCreaves
Member since 2013 • 345 Posts
[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to deliver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one?

Then someone posts the higher rated GTA series and nothing happens.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="nameless12345"]

But what about art that is "above criticism" ? ;)

Game design judgement is prone to subjectivity, period.

Of course you can point out some "design flaws" and such, but what is a flaw in one man's eyes is a good thing in another one's.

There simply is no "universal standard" by which games would be rated other than "let's compare this to what already exists" or "do I have fun with it".

BrunoBRS
That is a really terrible series of excuses made by people who don't understand how to objectively critique something.

not really. for example, you hold wind waker's mediocre dungeons to much higher ground than i do. i found them to be just a small part of the game, one that i really don't care about for better or for worse, because they weren't the reason i was playing the game to begin with. you hold the triforce quest as "objectively bad", which it isn't. you see, i see the triforce hunt as the perfect excuse to sail everywhere, charting new lands and uncovering secrets, which is the reason i love wind waker so much. so while you see it as dragging and padding, i see it as the apex of the game's concept, which is the sailing. games can not be judged objectively.

A lot of them can in a lot of ways. You not caring that Wind Waker's dungeon design is mediocre doesn't make it any less mediocre. In that same vein, you liking the sailing in Wind Waker (I love the sailing, too, it's the best part of the game), doesn't change the fact that the Triforce quest absolutely destroys the game's pacing and is the pinnacle of game padding from last gen with no real purpose other than to make the player do something to make up for the fact that they cut two dungeons. Whether you like something is subjective. Whether that thing is well-designed is not.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="nameless12345"]

But what about art that is "above criticism" ? ;)

Game design judgement is prone to subjectivity, period.

Of course you can point out some "design flaws" and such, but what is a flaw in one man's eyes is a good thing in another one's.

There simply is no "universal standard" by which games would be rated other than "let's compare this to what already exists" or "do I have fun with it".

nameless12345

That is a really terrible series of excuses made by people who don't understand how to objectively critique something.

And who exactly has the authority to critique objectively?

Those who played a lot of games?

That alone doesn't make them good reviewers per-se and they are still prone to subjectivity and personal opinions.

Anyone who understands what it means to objectively critique something. It's really not that hard.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
The thing about the Legend of Zelda is that all of the games are sooooo damn good everyone has a different opinion on which one is the best or worste out of the group of games. Majora's Mask is personally my least favorite but it is still a damn good game and is in my top game list.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

[QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to deliver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one? DerveCreaves

Its actually not higher rated. Its so close though that its like splitting hairs, so there isnt a point in debate. You're still wrong though.

Besides that, people love the GTA series. Moreso than Zelda on this board, so I dont see your point.

Enforcedspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Enforcedspot
Member since 2010 • 2915 Posts
I'm having deja vu. :P
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 RyanShazam
[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to deliver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one?

Wrong... They are incredibly close but Zelda has GTA beat by a hair.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to deliver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one? ConanTheStoner

Its actually not higher rated. Its so close though that its like splitting hairs, so there isnt a point in debate. You're still wrong though.

Besides that, people love the GTA series. Moreso than Zelda on this board, so I dont see your point.

This. Also no GTA game has a MC rating of 99. And no game will ever get one again, most likely.
Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

I would hardly call all of them masterpieces.

Maybe OoT and Majora's Mask

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] That is a really terrible series of excuses made by people who don't understand how to objectively critique something.

not really. for example, you hold wind waker's mediocre dungeons to much higher ground than i do. i found them to be just a small part of the game, one that i really don't care about for better or for worse, because they weren't the reason i was playing the game to begin with. you hold the triforce quest as "objectively bad", which it isn't. you see, i see the triforce hunt as the perfect excuse to sail everywhere, charting new lands and uncovering secrets, which is the reason i love wind waker so much. so while you see it as dragging and padding, i see it as the apex of the game's concept, which is the sailing. games can not be judged objectively.

A lot of them can in a lot of ways. You not caring that Wind Waker's dungeon design is mediocre doesn't make it any less mediocre. In that same vein, you liking the sailing in Wind Waker (I love the sailing, too, it's the best part of the game), doesn't change the fact that the Triforce quest absolutely destroys the game's pacing and is the pinnacle of game padding from last gen with no real purpose other than to make the player do something to make up for the fact that they cut two dungeons. Whether you like something is subjective. Whether that thing is well-designed is not.

you could say "oh, but this part of the game isn't as good", yes. but how much weight does that hold? that's completely subjective. some people can't look past shadow of the colossus' clunky controls, where others embrace it as part of the game's design (because it's symbolizing Wander's struggle as he tries to fight a colossus, it's not supposed to be smooth). so some people say it's objectively bad, while others say it's good. you could say similar things about resident evil's writing. it's horrible by any and all means, but does that mean it's really "bad"? no. the game is purposefully cheesy (well it used to be), and the script is lol-worthy because that's what the writers wanted. same applies to wind waker. i hold little to no weight on the game's quality because of the dungeons, and i disagree with you that the triforce quest broke the pacing. there is no objective way to say how important X part of the game is to the overall experience. do you see what i'm talking about here?
DerveCreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DerveCreaves
[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"] Then someone posts the higher rated GTA series and nothing happens.DarkLink77

This. Also no GTA game has a MC rating of 99. And no game will ever get one again, most likely.

Once WWU comes out then GTA will be higher rated because then we could include remakes.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

DerveCreaves

Once WWU comes out then GTA will be higher rated because then we could include remakes.

Just reach a little further. Grasp and the straws will come.

Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
SS was a steaming pile...
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to silver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one?

Wind Waker a masterpiece? Skyward Sword a masterpiece? Get the f*ck out.

This
tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#67 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

Wind Waker's the best Zelda game...

[spoiler] I'll add IMO incase DarkLink starts going on about objective standards [/spoiler]

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to silver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one?

This

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts
I heard Wind Waker is geting an HD treatment on the Wii U, I'm looking forward to that since it's like the one GameCube game I can't get my hands on... but I'll need a Wii U first.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

So this is just a Legend of Zelda circlejerk thread? I'm down with that

*strokes

RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 RyanShazam

So this is just a Legend of Zelda circlejerk thread? I'm down with that

*strokes

whiskeystrike
Everyone is invited!!! Lol
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"]Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to silver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one?

:/ Wind Waker is..
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 RyanShazam
I heard Wind Waker is geting an HD treatment on the Wii U, I'm looking forward to that since it's like the one GameCube game I can't get my hands on... but I'll need a Wii U first.lamprey263
Yes it is! Nintendo is giving us that game to play while they make Zelda U. I've been wanting to play Wind Waker again but now I'm going to wait for this remake.
DerveCreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DerveCreaves

[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] This. Also no GTA game has a MC rating of 99. And no game will ever get one again, most likely.ConanTheStoner

It's the only reason people say Zelda is better than GTA for the sole reason that(on MC) that they don't include re-releases/remakes. Also neither are that good so I think you are grasping at straws thinking I am tied to one or the other.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#75 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
lolSkywardSword
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 RyanShazam
lolSkywardSwordcharizard1605
Skyward Sword was a excellent game...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]lolSkywardSwordRyanShazam

Excellent is beyond hyperbolic. It was objectively average at best.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 RyanShazam
[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]lolSkywardSwordcharizard1605

I loved it and a majority of the critics loved it. One of the highest rated games this generation. The world was beautiful. The motion sensing controls were flawless. The crafting system and upgrade system needs to be upgraded but it was a welcomed change to the series. The story was great. The boss fights were excelent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="RyanShazam"] Skyward Sword was a excellent game...

I loved it and a majority of the critics loved it. One of the highest rated games this generation. The world was beautiful. The motion sensing controls were flawless. The crafting system and upgrade system needs to be upgraded but it was a welcomed change to the series. The story was great. The boss fights were excelent.

The controls were broken for everything beyond the combat (shoehorning it so that you needed to use the Wiimote to swim/fly/solve lock-key puzzles, control Link's fall was the dumbest idea of all time); the pacing was beyond ridiculous (six hours to get to the first dungeon?); the stupid forced REPEATED tutorials were a pain in the ass ('Master, this is a key. Keys open locks. Every single. F*cking. Time); the overworld was bare, and a massive step back, the restricted exploration compromised the feel of the entire game. Skyward Sword was Zelda at its lowest point yet, I can only hope they return to how good the previous games were.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="RyanShazam"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]lolSkywardSwordcharizard1605

1- lol the irony of you accusing someone of hyperbole 2- we've been over the whole "objective quality" thing in this thread already. and it's BS that people say to make their opinions sound like facts.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"] Once WWU comes out then GTA will be higher rated because then we could include remakes.DerveCreaves

It's the only reason people say Zelda is better than GTA for the sole reason that(on MC) that they don't include re-releases/remakes. Also neither are that good so I think you are grasping at straws thinking I am tied to one or the other.

Buddy you're the one that brought up GTA in a Zelda topic.

You can say neither are good. That's fine, its all a matter of preference. But they're both among the most well received gaming series of all time.

And I believe the phrase "grasping for straws" is lost on you. You're the one trying too hard to support your flimsy argument and misinformation. I'm simply hitting you the facts. So who is grasping here?

Exactly.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#82 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
I'm hoping they drop the not so good qualities of the Zelda games that show up all the f*cking time. Namely wasting my time with fetch quests. If Nintendo is as good as they are suppose to be they start putting 2 and 2 together and realize only the most mentally challenged people enjoy that sh1t in their game.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

You'd have to be out of your mind to consider Twilight Princess a masterpiece.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ConanTheStoner

You'd have to be out of your mind to consider Twilight Princess a masterpiece.

sammyjenkis898

One of my favorite games this gen, I think I liked it more than most. But yeah, masterpiece is a strong word.

I reserve that for games like SMG2, FFVI, Chrono Trigger, SotN, Yoshis Island, MGS3, Ninja Gaiden Black, etc..

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#85 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
Ah the butthurt in this thread is pricless :cool: way to go, Ryan, I agree.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
Nah last masterpiece Zelda was Windwaker imo, and even then you could argue it was too easy and fetch questy. Competition has heated up, there are better games then Zelda nowadays, Zelda still great but Nintendo would be surprising me if they made a masterpiece Zelda game on WiiU.
DerveCreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DerveCreaves

[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"][QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

ConanTheStoner

You can say neither are good. That's fine, its all a matter of preference. But they're both among the most well received gaming series of all time.

And I believe the phrase "grasping for straws" is lost on you. You're the one trying too hard to support your flimsy argument and misinformation. I'm simply hitting you the facts. So who is grasping here?

Exactly.

Hitting me with facts you have no proof of? How is it misinformation when counting rated re-releases/Remakes Zelda losses but if you don't Zelda wins? You are spreading misinformation.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#88 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
Ah the butthurt in this thread is pricless :cool: way to go, Ryan, I agree.bbkkristian
Dude's a legend :cool:.
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#89 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
I'm not a big Zelda guy, Wind Waker was pretty f*cking great, though. TP and SS were beautiful and entertaining but... eh. It's time to shake it up. I'm glad to hear that Nintendo is looking to restructure the next game, the series has basically followed the same blueprint since '98.
Farsendor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Farsendor1
Member since 2012 • 462 Posts

Ocarina of Time: 99 Majora's Mask: 95 Windwaker: 96 Twilight Princess: 95 Skyward Sword: 93 With Zelda U coming out in the next few years, Nintendo is bound to create another Masterpiece. Will The Legend of Zelda continue to deliver on all aspects or will Nintendo drop the ball with this one? RyanShazam

yep a santas little helper that goes around with a twig saying ha ha ha ha ha ha and thats all he says throughout his life.

DerveCreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DerveCreaves
The only Masterpiece was this one:  and that's just sad/ . . i was joking btw.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 RyanShazam
Ah the butthurt in this thread is pricless :cool: way to go, Ryan, I agree.bbkkristian
May the butthurt flow through them.
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
I'm not a big Zelda guy, Wind Waker was pretty f*cking great, though. TP and SS were beautiful and entertaining but... eh. It's time to shake it up. I'm glad to hear that Nintendo is looking to restructure the next game, the series has basically followed the same blueprint since '98.enterawesome
They said the same thing after Twilight Princess.
Novotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Novotine
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts
how about nintendo comes out with a new IP =|
enterawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#95 enterawesome
Member since 2009 • 9477 Posts
[QUOTE="enterawesome"]I'm not a big Zelda guy, Wind Waker was pretty f*cking great, though. TP and SS were beautiful and entertaining but... eh. It's time to shake it up. I'm glad to hear that Nintendo is looking to restructure the next game, the series has basically followed the same blueprint since '98.sammyjenkis898
They said the same thing after Twilight Princess.

They sorta told the truth. Hey man, Phantom Hourglass is pretty out there... Anyways the implications from the Direct conference sound drastic. Co-op, non-linear progression, new visual style, that sounds good. I'll wait and see if they make good on that stuff, but I really hope they do.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"] It's the only reason people say Zelda is better than GTA for the sole reason that(on MC) that they don't include re-releases/remakes. Also neither are that good so I think you are grasping at straws thinking I am tied to one or the other.DerveCreaves

Exactly.

Hitting me with facts you have no proof of? How is it misinformation when counting rated re-releases/Remakes Zelda losses but if you don't Zelda wins? You are spreading misinformation.

Allow me to make this easy for you.

You randomly brought up a point that the GTA series is higher scoring. MISINFORMATION. I told you that you were wrong. FACT. Not that it matters as they are so close, but still you're wrong.

Rather than simply admit you were wrong, or just leave it alone, you come at me with the "what if" scenarios as if they have any bearing on your off topic tangent to begin with. GRASPING.

Get it? Good.

DerveCreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 DerveCreaves

Exactly.

ConanTheStoner

You randomly brought up a point that the GTA series is higher scoring. MISINFORMATION. I told you that you we're wrong. FACT. Not that it matters as they are so close, but still you're wrong.

Rather than simply admit you were wrong, or just leave it alone, you come at me with the "what if" scenarios as if they have any bearing on your off topic tangent to begin with. GRASPING.

Get it? Good.

Actually the very first thing I said before you came out of nowhere in my intial posts was that I was wrong until WWU releases. So uh, shut up? Learn to read?
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ConanTheStoner

[QUOTE="ConanTheStoner"]

[QUOTE="DerveCreaves"] Hitting me with facts you have no proof of? How is it misinformation when counting rated re-releases/Remakes Zelda losses but if you don't Zelda wins? You are spreading misinformation.DerveCreaves

You randomly brought up a point that the GTA series is higher scoring. MISINFORMATION. I told you that you we're wrong. FACT. Not that it matters as they are so close, but still you're wrong.

Get it? Good.

Actually the very first thing I said before you came out of nowhere in my intial posts was that I was wrong until WWU releases. So uh, shut up? Learn to read?

1. Wrong. go back and read your post. It was quoted by multiple people, including myself.

2. Even if you would have originally (which you did later), that is grasping. The point you attempted to make fell flat on its ass. So now you're back pedaling trying to save face... as if it matters.

You're not going to win a prize for being right, but in this case you're wrong.

Getting upset and telling me to shut up doesn't help you at all.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#99 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

The only real butthurt are fans that take Aonuma's Wind Waker up. Really, Aonuma can't make a good Zelda game.

DerveCreaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 DerveCreaves

Get it? Good.

ConanTheStoner

1. Wrong. go back and read your post. It was quoted by multiple people, including myself.

2. Even if you would have originally (which you did later), that is grasping. The point you attempted to make fell flat on its ass. So now you're back pedaling trying to save face... as if it matters.

You're not going to win a prize for being right, but in this case you're wrong.

Getting upset and telling me to shut up doesn't help you at all.

1.Not wrong use math. 2.What am I back peddling? You are the one that stated I did it later I admitted I was wrong in the first place, does not change the fact GTA will be on top at the point WWU comes out, especially with GTAV included. 3.Telling you to shut up keeps making you panic and go back and change things that were never said.