The Last Remnant - New Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-cnc-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -cnc-
Member since 2007 • 1468 Posts

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/904/904859/vids_1.html

As a special note to introduce the first public trailer for The Last Remnant, director Hiroshi Tokai sent over a personal note to introduce the video.

"After much anticipation, I am delighted to be able to reveal an exclusive trailer for THE LAST REMNANT. A lot of work has gone into creating this trailer so I hope you enjoy this peek of what's to come.

"Following THE LAST REMNANT's announcement at the Square Enix Party in May, we received a tremendous amount of feedback from both media and fans. I am aware that some of the early information regarding the game may have been a bit misleading, so we hope today's presentation will clear some things up.

"I would like to take this opportunity to correct one of the common misconceptions about the game. Though many believe there are two protagonists, in actuality there is only one protagonist -- Rush and he is the only playable character.

"The man splattered with blood is a vital character in the game, and the story's anti-hero. This ominous character has captured the interest of many and we will strive to develop him into a character that will live up to everyone's expectations.

"We look forward to sharing updates with you throughout the development of this project. Please keep an eye out for future announcements, and enjoy this latest taste of the world of THE LAST REMNANT."

rpgfan360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rpgfan360
Member since 2007 • 465 Posts
looks cool, especially the xbox 360 and ps3 logos at the end. go square and i new the unreal engine could do beatuful colors.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
Cool. It was nice to see this one in video footage finally. Hopefully they'll be more footage after E3.
Avatar image for XenogearsMaster
XenogearsMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 XenogearsMaster
Member since 2007 • 3175 Posts

Wow, look at the graphics... Amazing...

The Sheep must be very envious right now.

asdasd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 asdasd
Member since 2005 • 4464 Posts
Cool. I think this is the first SE trailer that I saw that didnt invole any CGI lol.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#6 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts

very cool.

was that last thing at the end a summon?

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
Based on the previous video on Spike, I believe Last Remnant uses Final Fantasy XII's battle system, and it appears to use the exact same interface (placeholder, perhaps) as well. I'll keep my eye on it.