The last of us comes to PS4.

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Blabadon said:

>Best game of last gen

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

You've shown a lot of opinions, that doesn't make anything fact. Uncharted 2 was better.

Well going by ratings (i.e. metacritic) it's not even the highest rated game of last gen

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 lostrib

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Suppaman100 said:

How's your wife btw?

I'm single enjoying 15 year old Thai prostitutes.

Yesterday we had a thread where Jankar talked about date rape and incest. I think we can tone down the level of creepy in SW for a while

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

no longer an exclusive if true

lmao you have a point.

Dont need a PS4 for this cows, I could get it on a PS3.

That is some serious idiot desperation, it's funny lemming were bragging about the Halo 2 remake for xbox one just earlier this year and including it in their games list as one of their upcoming AAA games...a game from 2 generations ago.

The damage control and hypocritical reactions to the news of TLOU coming from lemmings illustrate how hard this news hit them.

This is a Sony exclusive, Yes you could get it on PS3 but you need a PS3 another sony console to play. Bedsides the PS4 version will have the left behind content and "enhanced graphics". This is a win win for anyone with a PS4 who never owned a PS3. You can't get this game on PC fool unlike the most hyped game on xbox one.

No such thing as company exclusives in SW. Titanfall is MS exclusive then as you need to run windows on PC to play it. Game is multiplat now. No more GOAT E. LOL Also, we all have excepted PS2 HD collections, Wind Waker, and Halo Anniversary because they weren't in HD. This game is nine months old. I applaud Sony, because hey, you gotta make money how you can when in business. And People obviously don't mind buying the same game a year later. At least AC, COD, BF and the like give you a new campaign every year.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

That is some serious idiot desperation, it's funny lemming were bragging about the Halo 2 remake for xbox one just earlier this year and including it in their games list as one of their upcoming AAA games...a game from 2 generations ago.

The damage control and hypocritical reactions to the news of TLOU coming from lemmings illustrate how hard this news hit them.

This is a Sony exclusive, Yes you could get it on PS3 but you need a PS3 another sony console to play. Bedsides the PS4 version will have the left behind content and "enhanced graphics". This is a win win for anyone with a PS4 who never owned a PS3. You can't get this game on PC fool unlike the most hyped game on xbox one.

Halo 2 is how many years old? When did TLOU come out again? Seriously, the game came out less than 1 year ago and it's already getting a remake and since it was already in HD the graphics will be slightly better. What's the point in cows getting all excited for a game they just finished playing not that long ago? I mean at least Halo is 2 generations old.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#55 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Well, it seems i'll finaly pick this game :)

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

That is some serious idiot desperation, it's funny lemming were bragging about the Halo 2 remake for xbox one just earlier this year as one of their AAA games...a game from 2 generations ago. The damage control and hypocritical reactions from lemmings illustrate how hard this news hit them.

This is a Sony exclusive, Yes you could get it on PS3 but you need a PS3 the sony console. Bedsides the PS4 version will have the left behind content and "enhanced graphics". This is a win win for anyone with a PS4 who never owned a PS3. You can't get this game on PC fool unlike the most hyped game on xbox one.

But it is a multiplat. And yes, Halo 2 remake is also multiplat (unless something radically changed about it)

lol. what was the point of even pointing that out?

That shows how desperate and panicked they are. When lems brought up Halo 2 being on xbox one no one shit their paints and started saying mutiplat mutiplat like that actually means anything.

Lemmings have abandoned exclusive arguments altogether looking at their recent actions toward Titanfall. They completely hype any game not avalible on Playstation consoles as if it were an exclusive game. Lemmings are the most hypocritical idiots to try to scream multiplat for TLOU after their insane hype for a game that is not even platform exclusive to xbox.

So the game is mutiplat, it is also platform exclusive. You wont be playing any version of TLOU on anything that isn't a playstation platform.

Wtf? It's multiplat, so it's not platform exclusive. PS4 and PS3 are different platforms

And I remember multiple times it being pointed out that Halo 2 HD isn't an exclusive

Platform as in a "SONY" platform. Yes it is platform exclusive. the word you are trying to implement is system, which identifies a specific gaming unit.

And no one even bothered to mention that Halo2 HD wasn't exclusive, I am sure you just made that up if not provide a link? I know you wont. I know because I have seen those threads and the only thing people did was laugh at lemmings for hyping another old halo remake game from MS as a big plus for xbox one.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lostrib

@kingtito said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

Halo 2 is how many years old? When did TLOU come out again? Seriously, the game came out less than 1 year ago and it's already getting a remake and since it was already in HD the graphics will be slightly better. What's the point in cows getting all excited for a game they just finished playing not that long ago? I mean at least Halo is 2 generations old.

Pretty sure the graphics during gameplay could do a lot better. There were a lot of shitty textures and jaggies, and it only ran in 720p

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

@MBirdy88: no. He's right. Not just best game last gen, but of all time. Not opinion. Fact.

But at any rate....TLOU is going to be the game to best for the next year or two. It had reached legendary levels.

SDC.

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 says hello. lol!!

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all/Super+Mario+Galaxy/results

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lostrib

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

That is some serious idiot desperation, it's funny lemming were bragging about the Halo 2 remake for xbox one just earlier this year as one of their AAA games...a game from 2 generations ago. The damage control and hypocritical reactions from lemmings illustrate how hard this news hit them.

This is a Sony exclusive, Yes you could get it on PS3 but you need a PS3 the sony console. Bedsides the PS4 version will have the left behind content and "enhanced graphics". This is a win win for anyone with a PS4 who never owned a PS3. You can't get this game on PC fool unlike the most hyped game on xbox one.

But it is a multiplat. And yes, Halo 2 remake is also multiplat (unless something radically changed about it)

lol. what was the point of even pointing that out?

That shows how desperate and panicked they are. When lems brought up Halo 2 being on xbox one no one shit their paints and started saying mutiplat mutiplat like that actually means anything.

Lemmings have abandoned exclusive arguments altogether looking at their recent actions toward Titanfall. They completely hype any game not avalible on Playstation consoles as if it were an exclusive game. Lemmings are the most hypocritical idiots to try to scream multiplat for TLOU after their insane hype for a game that is not even platform exclusive to xbox.

So the game is mutiplat, it is also platform exclusive. You wont be playing any version of TLOU on anything that isn't a playstation platform.

Wtf? It's multiplat, so it's not platform exclusive. PS4 and PS3 are different platforms

And I remember multiple times it being pointed out that Halo 2 HD isn't an exclusive

Platform as in a "SONY" platform. Yes it is platform exclusive. the word you are trying to implement is system, which identifies a specific gaming unit.

And no one even bothered to mention that Halo2 HD wasn't exclusive, I am sure you just made that up if not provide a link? I know you wont. I know because I have seen those threads and the only thing people did was laugh at lemmings for hyping another old halo remake game from MS as a big plus for xbox one.

It's a multiplat.

And I know people have said Halo 2 HD isn't exclusive because I've done it

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By casharmy

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

TLOU was a great game, but this just seems like milkage by Sony. If this isn't heavily discounted, Im calling it a cheap money grab.

Well, they're called Cows for a reason

Yes paying $100 less for a much more powerful system than the competition really solidifies that "reason" lol

The fanboys are desperately grasping at straws now to even post replies to this. lol this is a money grab....but the 10 year old Halo 2 HD remake for lemmings is OMG MS loves us so much xbox 11111111111111.

Funny thing is Cow didn't even make a peep about the news of Halo 2 coming to xbox one because they didn't even care. But the shitstorm and tears coming from lems about news TLOU coming to PS4 illustrates how emotionally devastated it makes them. It's funny.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 lostrib

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

TLOU was a great game, but this just seems like milkage by Sony. If this isn't heavily discounted, Im calling it a cheap money grab.

Yes paying $100 less for a much more powerful system than the competition really solidifies that "reason" lol

The fanboys are desperately grasping at straws now to even post reples to this. lol this is a money grab....but the 10 year old Halo 2 HD remake OMG MS loves us so much xbox 11111111111111.

This thread isn't about the halo 2 remake (a 10 year old game) so why would I or anyone comment on it. And "milking" and "cow" have nothing to do with the initial cost of the system.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#63 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

@lostrib said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Suppaman100 said:

How's your wife btw?

Yesterday we had a thread where Jankar talked about date rape and incest. I think we can tone down the level of creepy in SW for a while

Is he still doing that shit?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 cainetao11

@kingtito said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

Exactly. The Halo 2 comparison is weak. My 8 year old nephew wasn't even conceived when I bought Halo 2. A woman who got pregnant on June 14, 2013 is giving birth now and the game is being reissued. Plus anybody see the Halo anniversary re do? Am I going to be able to hit the select button and see what TLOU looked like that whole year back, then go to the updated one? That would be hilarious LOL

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 lostrib

@Demonjoe93 said:

@lostrib said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Suppaman100 said:

How's your wife btw?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/few-more-hours-for-reaper-of-souls-31167633/?page=2

CrashNBurn281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66 CrashNBurn281
Member since 2014 • 1574 Posts

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

The fanboys are desperately grasping at straws now to even post reples to this. lol this is a money grab....but the 10 year old Halo 2 HD remake OMG MS loves us so much xbox 11111111111111.

That would be a money grab as well if it was full price moron.

And btw I have a PS4 not a XBO. No wonder cows are seen as the system wars joke. Anyone who doesn't blindly praise every Sony decision is instantly a lemming even if they have never had a Xbox to begin with.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@lostrib said:

@kingtito said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

Pretty sure the graphics during gameplay could do a lot better. There were a lot of shitty textures and jaggies, and it only ran in 720p

Yes I know. I'm just saying I don't see a point in a port of a game that came out less than 1 year ago. I can understand games that released 10 years ago but not this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Look at the jimmie rusteling.

TLOU is a year old. unless they revamp the entire game's graphics to push the playstation 4 ... this is the WORST remaster milkage so far.

Halo 1 - 2 are generations old, wind waker had to be compeltely remade (well, to some degree) due to missing the original full build. as was Kingdom Hearts and ff7/ff8.

IF it is pushing the PS4's graphics... and is a great remaster... then FINE.

If not... if its more than £15 .... I'm gonna cry MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Poor lems. This must be heart breaking news for them. The best game of last gen is coming to PS4 with improved graphics and whatnot. The butthurt is strong lol

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By casharmy

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

This thread isn't about the halo 2 remake (a 10 year old game) so why would I or anyone comment on it. And "milking" and "cow" have nothing to do with the initial cost of the system.

lol, please. I remember the original reason why sony fans got the name cows so cut the crap. You obviously don't know and are just talking nonsense to try to take a jab at sony fans not even know what the hell you are referencing.

My reply to your silly comment was appropriate since I do know the reason why sony fans first got that name, And do you know how "milking" and "cow" was applied to sony fans for them to originally have that name? if not then you don't need to be trying to make funnies about "milking" relating to sony fans in the first place.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11278 Posts

@Blabadon said:

>Best game of last gen

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

Well he meant second best game of last gen; after MGS4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Blabadon said:

>Best game of last gen

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

You made the joke even better!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By lostrib

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

lol, please. I remember the original reason why sony fans got the name cows so cut the crap. You obviously don't know and are just talking nonsense to try to take a jab at sony fans not even know what the hell you are referencing.

My reply to your silly comment was approach since I do know the reason why sony fans first got that name, And do you know how "milking" and "cow" was applied to sony fans for them to originally have that name? if not then you don't need to be trying to make funnies about "milking" relating to sony fans in the first place.

You know, with your account from 2011...

Although most people should know since it's in the SW survival guide anyways

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11278 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Blabadon said:

>Best game of last gen

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

Just laying down the facts.

1. MGS4

2. TLOU

3. GTA V

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#75 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Demonjoe93 said:

@lostrib said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Suppaman100 said:

How's your wife btw?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/few-more-hours-for-reaper-of-souls-31167633/?page=2

Oh my fucking God...

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

This is a despicable practice from Sony.

I really hope MS and Nintendo don't follow suit, and start rereleasing 9 month old games just because their exclusive game library may be pathetic beyond reason. I much rather have them focusing on developing new content.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Mozelleple112 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Blabadon said:

>Best game of last gen

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

1. MGS4

2. TLOU

3. GTA V

please stawhp my sides are splitting.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 cainetao11

@crashnburn281 said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

And btw I have a PS4 not a XBO. No wonder cows are seen as the system wars joke. Anyone who doesn't blindly praise every Sony decision is instantly a lemming even if they have never had a Xbox to begin with.

Amazing isn't it? Fans of the world wide leader but so insecure. I love them

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 cainetao11

@Mozelleple112 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Blabadon said:

>Best game of last gen

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

1. MGS4

2. TLOU

3. GTA V

I respect your tastes. For me

1. the Witcher 2

2. GTA V

3. Arkham City

MGS4 and TLOU are in top 10 along with Halo 3, Gears 3, Uncharted 2, Fallout 3.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 casharmy

@cainetao11 said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

No such thing as company exclusives in SW. Titanfall is MS exclusive then as you need to run windows on PC to play it. Game is multiplat now. No more GOAT E. LOL Also, we all have excepted PS2 HD collections, Wind Waker, and Halo Anniversary because they weren't in HD. This game is nine months old. I applaud Sony, because hey, you gotta make money how you can when in business. And People obviously don't mind buying the same game a year later. At least AC, COD, BF and the like give you a new campaign every year.

I already gave a response to the question about exclusives vs multiplats to another poster so feel free to read and understand that post. "Platforms".

Also, lol at your "No more GOAT E. LOL" comments. Damn you are always saying TLOU is only ok not great but NOW when trying to emphasis that it's not exclusive you deiced to acknowledge it with the GOAT praise the industry gave it...is changing your opinion something you normally do when damage controlling positive news on playstation news or is this new for you?

Finally people also want current gen versions of Dark Souls II and GTAV as well because they were release so late in the gen but are such great games that people want to play them on their new updated systems. How is TLOU, receiving the most GOTY awards of any game in history and releasing in 2013, any different?

YET I have not seem even one complaint about Rock Star or From "milking" GTA ect. ect.

Like I say, this news must have hit lemmings really hard so they are struggling to make arguments to downplay this news for PS4 fans by any means and it's really showing how desperate they are to create these new complaints when there was no problem for other games that this also applied to before.

Yes Cainetao11, the GOAT is a Playstation platform exclusive updated with enhanced graphics *1080p @ 60fps?* with included DLC content on Playstaton 4 or the original version of TLOU on PS3. Or you could say it's a multiplaystation platform game. I don't understand the confusion you lemmings seem to be having with this.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 casharmy

@kingtito said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

Halo 2 is how many years old? When did TLOU come out again? Seriously, the game came out less than 1 year ago...

Hmm so how do you feel about GTAV coming out on current gen consoles?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Poor lems. This must be heart breaking news for them. The best game of last gen is coming to PS4 with improved graphics and whatnot. The butthurt is strong lol

Don't think it was the best game of last gen. You can keep believing that if you want. Best game of last year? Maybe, but that's debatable.

http://www.metacritic.com/search/all/Super+Mario+Galaxy/results

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#83 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

@MonsieurX: greatest game of all time now available on two gens of PlayStation Greatness...and pc still continues waiting for that goty exclusive.

Keep on beggin'. B-)

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By casharmy

@sts106mat said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

coming froma cow that is unbelievably rich.

Have a look at your PS3 library, there are multiple HD remakes, FAR more than the couple that MS did with Fable and Halo. they are known for it, and its starting again already this gen.

Halo2 HD hasn't even been announced, it would also be a 10 year anniversary, not a 1 year birthday.

Dont even go there

Damage control and excuses is all I expect from a lem so your post is not unbelievable, just expected.

Yes, PS3 had a butt load of HD remakes but unlike hypocritical lemmings now, they didn't go ape shit screaming multiplat out of severe damage control when rumors about Halo 2 HD for xbox one came out.

Cows didnt bat an eye lash because they didn't care, cows were like MS releasing another halo on their new system, big surprise. So the only thing that is being pointed out is how desperate and hypocritical lemmings are to be crying about TLOU on PS4 now.

buuuut but but teh milk...buut but teh multiplat....buut but teh tears?

And MS has milked Halo to death so don't you even go there.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By cainetao11

@casharmy said:

@cainetao11 said:

@casharmy said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@lancex2 said:

lmao you have a point.

I already gave a response to the question about exclusives vs multiplats to another poster so feel free to read and understand that post. "Platforms".

Also, lol at your "No more GOAT E. LOL" comments. Damn you are always saying TLOU is only ok not great but NOW when trying to emphasis that it's not exclusive you deiced to acknowledge it with the GOAT praise the industry gave it...is changing your opinion something you normally do when damage controlling positive news on playstation news or is this new for you?

Finally people also want current gen versions of Dark Souls II and GTAV as well because they were release so late in the gen but are such great games that people want to play them on their new updated systems. How is TLOU, receiving the most GOTY awards of any game in history and releasing in 2013, any different?

YET I have not seem even one complaint about Rock Star or From "milking" GTA ect. ect.

Like I say, this news must have hit lemmings really hard so they are struggling to make arguments to downplay this news for PS4 fans by any means and it's really showing how desperate they are to create these new complaints when there was no problem for other games that this also applied to before.

Yes Cainetao11, the GOAT is a Playstation platform exclusive updated with enhanced graphics *1080p @ 60fps?* with included DLC content on Playstaton 4 or the original version of TLOU on PS3. Or you could say it's a multiplaystation platform game. I don't understand the confusion you lemmings seem to be having with this.

Ok to start, show when I said TLOU is only OK. Never have I said that. I always say its a great game. You're lying.

Second, R* hasn't announced a port of GTA5 yet so how can we say milkage yet? Neither has Dark Souls 2. Why are you asking me why people want ports of those, and nobody is crying milkage when they haven't announced the milkage?

Last, you love your company that much that your going to create your own rules in System Wars, so be it. Its not exclusive once it is on more than one SYSTEM. Not platform wars, or company wars, its system wars. As I said before if MS and Sony really had a company war, it wouldn't last one trading day, because MS could buy that Japanese train wreck in a heart beat. I wonder what kind of tender offer they would make? I have Sony corp ADRs, now that may be something.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Oh dear, sounds like Sony is pissed their megaton big E32014 reveal has been leaked.

.... a last gen port.

LOL

shadiezz2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#87  Edited By shadiezz2012
Member since 2012 • 2474 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

@Mozelleple112 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Mozelleple112 said:

@Blabadon said:

>Best game of last gen

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

1. MGS4

2. TLOU

3. GTA V

please stawhp my sides are splitting.

i don't know what really funny here

FACTS are TLOU is the most awarded game in history from gamers/developers/sites and did that in the same year that we got GTAV

you can disagree all you want and laugh like this would change a thing ...but it won't

most people put it in their top 5-10 games of all time list

again you can disagree ...but there is nothing to laugh about here

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By casharmy

@crashnburn281 said:

@casharmy said:

@lostrib said:

@crashnburn281 said:

So now I am a moron because I point out facts?

Damn this topic and my comments must have really made you emotional.

No one has to buy the game on PS4 idiot. This is no different than people wanting Dark Souls II and GTAV on current gen systems. All those games are available on PS3 would you say either of those games were money grabs if people wanted them on current systems? No, and no one has ever made that argument until just NOW. That tells me you are a damage controlling dumbass fanboy desperately trying to somehow paint this news as a negative.

Sony in no way have restricted players from buying TLOU on PS3. There is no money grab jimbo just the your emotional ass fanboy tears. The game will be available for people who never played it and never had a PS3 to play it or for people who did have a PS3 and just want to play it on their updated system.

Taking about money grab is a desperate comment considering gamers have been talking for months about wanting GTAV and DS II on current gen system and those games just came out on last gen systems as well.

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#89  Edited By Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

@Heil68 said:

i like it when top 5 GOAT's get the proper attention they deserve. Day fucking 1.

I see you saying this top 5 GOAT thing a lot. What's it based on exactly? I'm not backing review scores or their validity, but the top 5 highest rated games of all time are

1) Super Mario Galaxy (97.64%)

2) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (97.54%)

3) Super Mario Galaxy 2 (97.35%)

4) Grand Theft Auto IV (97.04%)

5) Grand Theft Auto 5 (97.01%)

...man reviewers have really become lenient these days. 4 out of five of those games came out in the most current generation. In any case, TLOU places somewhere in at the very edge of the top 20 reviewed games.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 casharmy

@I_can_haz said:

lol, look at the lem damage control...

TLOU is a year old.

If not... if its more than £15 .... I'm gonna cry MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

now let anyone mention a current gen GTAV version, all you will hear is, Great news, can't wait to play it on my xbone!!!!

Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Randolph
Member since 2002 • 10542 Posts

@Suppaman100: @FoxbatAlpha: You two need to stop it with the "tard" stuff.

Locking this thread, been posted already.