The Best Of: The Capcom Petition (UPDATED 3/26)

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for -Sir-TiX-a-LoT-
-Sir-TiX-a-LoT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 -Sir-TiX-a-LoT-
Member since 2005 • 783 Posts
7293. -Sir-TiX-a-LoT- Kutaragi May Cry 2 ? Thanks Capcom! You just saved me Five Hundred & Ninety Nine U.S. Dollars! :)
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
I want to reiterate that I'm pointing out some funny posts in the name of entertainment, not in the name of owning anyone.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="Uzburacuz9"]Lame. funny how you pick the "posers" out of the list. typical ignorance. from a lemming nonetheless..Dualshockin
I love how you are calling me ignorant. These people are signing an ONLINE PETITION.

And you're Online making a thread about people signing an Online petition :| Let those who feel the need to sign it sign it,subtly mocking them for doing so is quite childish.

no its just funny that people can be that big of fanboys, it really is quite sad and hilarious that anyone would seriously boycot a game because it is comming out on another system.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 laughingman42
s
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="Uzburacuz9"]Lame. funny how you pick the "posers" out of the list. typical ignorance. from a lemming nonetheless..Dualshockin
I love how you are calling me ignorant. These people are signing an ONLINE PETITION.

And you're Online making a thread about people signing an Online petition :| Let those who feel the need to sign it sign it,subtly mocking them for doing so is quite childish.

no its just funny that people can be that big of fanboys, it really is quite sad and hilarious that anyone would seriously boycot a game because it is comming out on another system.
REVENGEotSITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 REVENGEotSITH
Member since 2003 • 3938 Posts

:lol: I think this petition is the best thing that could happen for those of us who like a good laugh.hellsing321

:lol:  I know.  Cows make it so easy to flame them with stuff like this.  Throw in Kaz, Ken, Phil, and Jack's statements, the French launch, the Australian launch, and the weekly loss of exclusives; its just too much fun to read all this stuff.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
[QUOTE="Uzburacuz9"] Lame. funny how you pick the "posers" out of the list. typical ignorance. from a lemming nonetheless..

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious!!! Do you just expect him to reprint the whole list verbatim???? Man some people just can't see anything funny when they take all this stuff so seriously. Lighten up man, you'll live longer!
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DaysAirlines
:lol: I think this petition is the best thing that could happen for those of us who like a good laugh.hellsing321
I'm glad someone gets it.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 laughingman42
[QUOTE="Uzburacuz9"] Lame. funny how you pick the "posers" out of the list. typical ignorance. from a lemming nonetheless..blue_hazy_basic
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious!!! Do you just expect him to reprint the whole list verbatim???? Man some people just can't see anything funny when they take all this stuff so seriously. Lighten up man, you'll live longer!

I bet he signed the petition. :D
Dups79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#59 Dups79
Member since 2004 • 2370 Posts
Of the 5000+ signatures, how many are serious?thirstychainsaw
About 78 I think
Journey89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Journey89
Member since 2005 • 1743 Posts
the petition is proof that people are getting stupider (misspelling intended)
WIIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 WIIRUS
Member since 2007 • 257 Posts
That patheitic
IIRubenII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 IIRubenII
Member since 2005 • 2734 Posts

this one wins:

94. I am a butthurt Sony fanboy. Capcom deciding to make more money has hurt me in my virgin groin. Since I have nothing better to do with my waste of a life, I will boycott good games just because they're on other machines.

LoG-Sacrament
Lol!! Awesome! I'm glad I bought my 360 and didn't wait a year later with 1 good game for the PS3.
Evo310whp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Evo310whp
Member since 2006 • 3206 Posts

Sounds like you signed the petition also. Creating this petition in the first place was childish; capcom isnt discontinuing the game or making it only a exclusive to the 360 they are making a multiplat...so more people can enjoy the game instead of just PS3 owners. Its win-win both 360 and PS3 owners get the game I dont see what the problem is. But as usual cows make a huge scene out of nothing...creating this petition is just another way for Sony fanboys to cry.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts
This is pathetic!
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
somebody wake me up when it his 1,000,000
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DaysAirlines
somebody wake me up when it his 1,000,000 lawlessx
I don't think it's going to go that high.
StormrageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 StormrageX
Member since 2006 • 204 Posts
omg! this is just so hillarious!!and half of the sigs say 360 ftw!, thank you capcom or something like that