System Wars Lounge v80 new year college football playoff etc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61513 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Gameplay is obviously still old-school RE, but the updated environments are actually really good. It uses AI enhancement, so some aspects can look as though they're "melting" slightly, as the "AI" tries to extrapolate what is missing. They also have RE2, and are apparently working on the first.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59108 Posts

@lundy86_4: It's cool to update a game, but I hate when modders go to Fakefactory levels where they start actively fucking with the art-direction. Alot of dummies seem to assume more detail = better by default end up with ENB puke explosions and models that look like manikins

These Re3 screenshots largely look good, nothing overboard, the RE4 HD Edition is looking alright as well, but I wouldn't use it in it's unfinished state.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f381b7b4ba30
deactivated-5f381b7b4ba30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By deactivated-5f381b7b4ba30
Member since 2019 • 1049 Posts

Just visited the gun range in Boneworks (this is my first true VR game). How the hell am I ever gonna be able to go back to pancake FPS? VR is incredible.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 uninspiredcup

Glad invested a decent amount into a new chair, what a fucking difference.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14813 Posts

@uninspiredcup: you’re goddamn right. Did you go with the one you posted awhile back? Mine is almost identical, though it was 300$CAD. Lower back pain went away almost instantly. Totally worth it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 uninspiredcup

@SOedipus: Yep, was on a lightning sale, £110 down to £69 lucked out. No more sitting on a dildo.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 uninspiredcup

Replaying Black Mesa, while visually it's terrific, probably and unlikely to be beaten as the best looking source engine game, the gameplay is off, it just doesn't feel right.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#58 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts

How everyone felt when they ruined the gameplay going from Half Life to Half Life 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

The Lions are a total dumpster fire... At least I’m in my fantasy football leagues championship. $200 or $400 in my pocket. That’s a lot of v bucks!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50604 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:Patriots are cheating dicks, and Jay Glazer is turning into a potato.

Why? If you're referring to the supposed recording of the Bengals...then nah. Nothing happened.

Also, if they were to try that again...why the **** would the risk it against the Bengals lol

I did see that video after, and it is still shady. I can't imagine bill having anything to do with it though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@getyeryayasout said:

@Chutebox: They've lost the benefit of the doubt with me. They have a clear track record of this kind of stuff since Belechick's reign of terror started 20 years ago.

I'm mainly bothered that my team doesn't try harder and cheat more. :D

Yeah, the Pats don't get a pass anymore. I can 100% see them cheating in this case for multiple reasons. Playoff seeding is the most obvious. Then Brady and the offense have struggled this year and ultimately, Bob's, Bill's and Brady's days are numbered. Every game matters to them. And as history has shown us, this team will do anything to win.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By uninspiredcup

Having checked out VR, it does seem to live up to the hype.

Standing next to Bethesdas plastic Skyrim people to your scale as they look back with their dead eyes is a haunting experience.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Chutebox

@getyeryayasout: Wonder if this is why the pats let him go....or something more recent.

I'll be surprised if he's let back in.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 jg4xchamp

>demons
>weed

Don't be dense. It's an idiotic rule propped up by a bunch of boomer ass billionaires. The NFL been on stage 5 bullshit 5ever, The league will go out of its way to act like CTE isn't real or that basically the entire league has it, but got the unmitigated gall to be pious about weed.

Gordon is an idiot, but this aint that.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 jg4xchamp

@getyeryayasout: what did you say about the patriots, they get no benefit of the doubt? Times that like a billion with the NFE. I’d put my money on them planting shit than anything else.

Gordon’s only issue has been weed. They got him this time on PEDs, shit the dude was taking to get back into shape n shit. All of which avoidable if the NFE has one less outdated as **** rule.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Chutebox

Which sport is weed allowed in?

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 jg4xchamp

None of them. It’s idiotic in those sports too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@jg4xchamp said:

>demons

>weed

Don't be dense. It's an idiotic rule propped up by a bunch of boomer ass billionaires. The NFL been on stage 5 bullshit 5ever, The league will go out of its way to act like CTE isn't real or that basically the entire league has it, but got the unmitigated gall to be pious about weed.

Gordon is an idiot, but this aint that.

The NFL is the employer and they can set any rules about substances that they want. There are workplaces in the U.S. that test for tobacco ffs. Yes, the NFL is a disaster in how they handle almost everything. But Gordon broke his employers rule 5 times now. And it wasn't just weed. Dude was drunk during games, missed team meetings and flights because of drinking, admitted to using coke, pills and codeine. The list goes on and on

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 jg4xchamp

Herp derp, no shit you twit they are an employer. Just because they did a thing, does not mean they are beyond reproach and less full of shit for said thing.

The NFL has routinely, routinely tried to not take hard stances on all sorts of shit, they have treated their players as expendable, they have pimped this idea that they care about player safety but that is consistently proven to be BS.

If they did, they would acknowledge CTE is a thing and the reality that 90%+ of the league currently playing has some form of CTE.

Gordon’s other shit are the typical by products you get when you act like weed is some awful, addicting thing, that needs to be outlawed, when nah, it’s actually perfectly fine. It’s a lot less shitty for a person than alcohol.

One less idiotic rule and he could have easily been among the 5 best receivers of this decade, not saying he isn’t stupid or he doesn’t lack discipline. But let’s call the spade the spade here, at no opportunity should it ever be forgotten that the NFL could have done shit better, because that’s almost always the case with the nfl.

And I say this as someone who doesn’t smoke, period. But the NFL can **** off.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Chutebox

The ****? Weed is not perfectly fine and it is an addictive drug.

Weed is performance enhancing because it helps players and fighters tolerate pain.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 jg4xchamp

@Chutebox: alcohol is addictive to, but it slides because moderation is a viable thing. Weed is no different in that regard, except less harmful in comparison.

And the PED shit is the most absurd stretch, but I’m gonna chalk that up to being a dickskins fan, y’all exactly reliable sources of good judgement.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Chutebox

@jg4xchamp said:

@Chutebox: alcohol is addictive to, but it slides because moderation is a viable thing. Weed is no different in that regard, except less harmful in comparison.

And the PED shit is the most absurd stretch, but I’m gonna chalk that up to being a dickskins fan, y’all exactly reliable sources of good judgement.

What are you smoking??? Redskin fans are abandoning the stadium. If that isn't good judgement, I don't know what is.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 jg4xchamp

Should have done that ages ago. Imagine rooting for trash because you’re such a waste you need to live vicariously through another organization whose only connection to you is your parents zip code.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Chutebox

@jg4xchamp: Giants fan talking about shit teams?

You guys have the best back in the NFL and can't even use him correctly!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@jg4xchamp said:

Herp derp, no shit you twit they are an employer. Just because they did a thing, does not mean they are beyond reproach and less full of shit for said thing.

The NFL has routinely, routinely tried to not take hard stances on all sorts of shit, they have treated their players as expendable, they have pimped this idea that they care about player safety but that is consistently proven to be BS.

If they did, they would acknowledge CTE is a thing and the reality that 90%+ of the league currently playing has some form of CTE.

Gordon’s other shit are the typical by products you get when you act like weed is some awful, addicting thing, that needs to be outlawed, when nah, it’s actually perfectly fine. It’s a lot less shitty for a person than alcohol.

One less idiotic rule and he could have easily been among the 5 best receivers of this decade, not saying he isn’t stupid or he doesn’t lack discipline. But let’s call the spade the spade here, at no opportunity should it ever be forgotten that the NFL could have done shit better, because that’s almost always the case with the nfl.

And I say this as someone who doesn’t smoke, period. But the NFL can **** off.

Twit? Why not @me instead of being a bitch about it?

Gordon has received more chances than other players with just as much talent. We lost Charles Rodgers this year, and he had half the strikes Gordon had during his career. Sorry, I'm not gonna feel bad for or make excuses for a guy the league seems to be giving chances that no other player has ever received. Without the weed rule, Gordon would still have 2-3 strikes. So what are we even talking about here?

Herp derp

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 jg4xchamp
@goldenelementxl said:

Twit? Why not @me instead of being a bitch about it?

Gordon has received more chances than other players with just as much talent. We lost Charles Rodgers this year, and he had half the strikes Gordon had during his career. Sorry, I'm not gonna feel bad for or make excuses for a guy the league seems to be giving chances that no other player has ever received. Without the weed rule, Gordon would still have 2-3 strikes. So what are we even talking about here?

Herp derp

Was on my phone, and i hate you can't quote, bitch stfu. Just because your uncle tom ass gotta apologize for every little shit, don't mean anyone ducking you, it aint like my shit doesn't clearly comment on your shit. Dense ass.

The error of your post is that I in any way have absolved Gordon of his end of the bargain. Without the weed rule he's not even in position for 2-3 strikes, their dated ass rule has long been overdue a make over.

Wah he didn't at me, wah ;_;, foh lol

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jg4xchamp
@Chutebox said:

@jg4xchamp: Giants fan talking about shit teams?

You guys have the best back in the NFL and can't even use him correctly!

They holding themselves hostage to rain man, I didn't condone that shit. You wastes are ride or die with your bum teams wearing another mans name on yalls back. I'm perfectly content with switching off the giants game to a football game actually worth watching.

And for what? A Ravens v Saints Superbowl? Or worse a Patriots v Saints superbowl? Yalls squads in shambles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@jg4xchamp: No, the error in your post is using Gordon to fight the injustices of the NFL. Dude has admitted to being under the influence of alcohol and/or more during every game he’s played since middle school. Gordon has had a DWI (alcohol), failed drug tests for codeine and other illegal substances, not just weed. We knew this from his suspension after being released by the Pats. There were also team imposed suspensions with the Browns for alcohol. Yet we’re here talking about the NFLs weed policy? This ain’t the dude...

Not giving Gordon another chance doesnt make me a Uncle Tom. There are far more deserving black players being negatively impacted by the leagues bullshit. But defending Gordon and attacking the NFL isn’t gonna get you your N card either.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 uninspiredcup

Loading Video...

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#87 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

I had to go on a mass muting spree on Twitter on Rise of Skywalker, mainly spoilers. (And yes, I'm seeing the RT score already, seeing it anyway AND... it could be MUCH worse for the saga, so...).

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By uninspiredcup

I thought Bigscreen VR sounded like a very dumb gimmick when you can just watch stuff naively from your own screen, but I must say having checked it out, really does feel like you're sitting in you're own personal cinema watching any shit from your desktop, can see myself opting to watch movies on it instead.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56253 Posts

Nice Widescreen Cup. Also, I just notice that DBZ Karakot is right around the corner (Jan 17th, 2020) and Maybe it's just me but I haven't seen anything like no new trailer or anything like that. Almost 0 press and this game is next month's release.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By uninspiredcup

Most of the DBZ Karakot i trailers and clips I've been have been on twitter aimed the Japanese or off-cam gameplay footage, compared to the other games, you're right, it doesn't seem to have had much of a push.

Loading Video...

Not expecting much from it, be great if it's a huge surprise, but doubt it.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Chutebox

Star Wars getting reemed, I love it! Screw Disney.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 uninspiredcup

Superhot VR is the shit, makes you feel like a 90's action hero even though your some flabby dickhead flailing around with a brick on his face.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

How many of y'all use a screen protector on your switch?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Chutebox

@drlostrib said:

How many of y'all use a screen protector on your switch?

Not I

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@drlostrib: I do. No way I'd risk scratching that cheap plastic screen

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#97 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44333 Posts

@drlostrib: I picked one up when I got my Switch. I like to play it safe and protect my systems.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#98 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61513 Posts

@drlostrib: Yep. They're cheap as shit, and scratches or blemishes of any kind can annoy me to no end.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By uninspiredcup

@Chutebox said:

Star Wars getting reemed, I love it! Screw Disney.

At least it visually looks nice, cats looks like some furry rule34 Sonic fan-art nightmare.