SW dominated by Master Race ? *POLL*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#102 Posted by funsohng (28994 posts) -

I have been to China and South Korea. South Korea is actually quite nice. China is not bad either.

timbers_WSU
visiting and living..... two wildly different things.
#103 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

I have been to China and South Korea. South Korea is actually quite nice. China is not bad either.

funsohng

Which one do you live in? The country side of China is gorgeous. W did a trip to Thailand and China and I enjoyed China a lot more. South Korea is a lot like the States in my opinion.
#104 Posted by tenaka2 (17040 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Nope. No luck. LOL.....Since you like to stalk my Facebook page you already know I make more money than your family under the floorboard. So I know jealousy is the only reason you are here. If it wasn't for your PC your whole life would be meaningless. And truth be told St.Patricks Day gives us a reason to act like drunk idiots. The whole country laughs at you.timbers_WSU

Stalk your facebook? you need a reason to act like a drunk idiot? WHole country laughs at me? I am not sure what these things mean,

Sorry about your work situation, I would guess that its mental health issues preventing you from working at the moment?

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. Keep sticking with "You have no job derp" if you think that does anything. I get a paycheck every 2 weeks. Just like the rest of the work force. But you will always be a poor p.o.s from a useless island. How useless? They hate each other and themselves so much they split up. So no matter what you ever do or say, You are always a bottom feeding blank. I am gonna go join the other topics now. Enjoy your misery. Maybe the States will do you all a favor and drop a bomb.

What about Guinness? The world wouldn't be half as much fun without Guinness :D

So you still have the anger issues I see, I thought you were going to talk to the doctor about that.

And grats on the job, I really thought you were on welfare or whatever, but it lends hope to the global economy when a person with a personality like yours can get employment.

#105 Posted by funsohng (28994 posts) -
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="timbers_WSU"]

timbers_WSU

Which one do you live in? The country side of China is gorgeous. W did a trip to Thailand and China and I enjoyed China a lot more. South Korea is a lot like the States in my opinion.

SK. South Korean countryside is more like Chinese countrysides. And cities are more like Japanese cities.
#106 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Half the ones who voted hermits are actually lemmings who are too afraid to acknowledge their real allegiance because of how sh1tty M$ is but they don't fool anyone.funsohng
I love you. Can we make love?

Ok, I'm already without pants so might as well do it.
#107 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6285 posts) -
Master Race; poor peasants always arguing over their weak consoles and their 5 hour exclusive games that they wait months for LOL
#108 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5513 posts) -

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Half the ones who voted hermits are actually lemmings who are too afraid to acknowledge their real allegiance because of how sh1tty M$ is but they don't fool anyone.kuraimen
I love you. Can we make love?

Ok, I'm already without pants so might as well do it.

Without pants like these guys :twisted: ?

console.jpg

#109 Posted by Krelian-co (13149 posts) -

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"] Nope. No luck. LOL.....Since you like to stalk my Facebook page you already know I make more money than your family under the floorboard. So I know jealousy is the only reason you are here. If it wasn't for your PC your whole life would be meaningless. And truth be told St.Patricks Day gives us a reason to act like drunk idiots. The whole country laughs at you.timbers_WSU

Stalk your facebook? you need a reason to act like a drunk idiot? WHole country laughs at me? I am not sure what these things mean,

Sorry about your work situation, I would guess that its mental health issues preventing you from working at the moment?

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. Keep sticking with "You have no job derp" if you think that does anything. I get a paycheck every 2 weeks. Just like the rest of the work force. But you will always be a poor p.o.s from a useless island. How useless? They hate each other and themselves so much they split up. So no matter what you ever do or say, You are always a bottom feeding blank. I am gonna go join the other topics now. Enjoy your misery. Maybe the States will do you all a favor and drop a bomb.

man those anger issues over not being able to buy a pc, get over it.

#110 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

It's not so bad being a minority.

#111 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -

I love how lems are ashamed to be lems :lol: There are TONS of lems around here but they always deny it :lol: 

#112 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I love how lems are ashamed to be lems :lol: There are TONS of lems around here but they always deny it :lol: 

Eddie-Vedder
I love how dumb you are :lol:. Makes me lol.
#113 Posted by Eddie-Vedder (7807 posts) -
[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Michael0134567

Oh look must be a prime example :lol:
#114 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

Eddie-Vedder

More proof of how dumb you are :lol:. Can't even think of a comeback, so you decide to call me a lem.
#115 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] I love how dumb you are :lol:. Makes me lol.

More proof of how dumb you are :lol:. Can't even think of a comeback, so you decide to call me a lem.

But you're a lem :|
#116 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] Oh look must be a prime example :lol:

Lol kuraimen. You got proof?
#117 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] More proof of how dumb you are :lol:. Can't even think of a comeback, so you decide to call me a lem.

Your name has a 3 a 6 and a 0 as a subliminal message.
#118 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] But you're a lem :|

Sh*t, you got me. You can't be a cow though. There's no "P", "S", or "3" in your name.
#119 Posted by nameless12345 (15125 posts) -

I belong to Nintendo faction but I mostly game on PC.

Never was a big fan of Sony's and MS' consoles but I had a sweet spot for Sega consoles. (I also owned some Atari systems and home computers like Spectrum ZX)

#120 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Lol kuraimen. You got proof?

Sh*t, you got me. You can't be a cow though. There's no "P", "S", or "3" in your name.

I'm not really a cow I just spread the truth about M$ evil plans. I also praise Lord Kaz but that's because He is Lord Kaz.
#121 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Your name has a 3 a 6 and a 0 as a subliminal message.

I'm not really a cow I just spread the truth about M$ evil plans. I also praise Lord Kaz but that's because He is Lord Kaz.

:lol: Lord Kaz.
#122 Posted by deangallop (3811 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Lol kuraimen. You got proof?Michael0134567

No PS3 in his house either.

#123 Posted by timbers_WSU (6076 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] More proof of how dumb you are :lol:. Can't even think of a comeback, so you decide to call me a lem.

He doesn't even have proof he has a PS3. You are asking way to much.
#124 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] But you're a lem :|timbers_WSU

Reported

#125 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="timbers_WSU"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Lol kuraimen. You got proof?platniumgamer

Reported

Oh yeah I forgot to report him too. Reported.
#126 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I reported all of you for not providing proof.

#127 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

The U.K., I am from the emerald isle but live and work in the U.K.

sts106mat
I have no clue where the Emerald Isles are, but it sure sounds pretty based off the name. *runs to google earth*

its what irish people call "Ireland"

Oh lol now that's funny. Now I am just thinking of drunk people. :P
#128 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5513 posts) -

What a huge cow population, that explains amount of GDDR5 threads :P

#129 Posted by FashionFreak (2318 posts) -

Sheep. They could use some extra soldiers. My body is ready, sheep  freedomfreak

but you play xbox!!!!

#130 Posted by clone01 (25412 posts) -

Michael0134567
Prove it.
#131 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

clone01
Prove it.

I...can't...dammit :x.
#132 Posted by mariokart64fan (19802 posts) -

own all consoles and pc buti like nintendo more so nintendo faction here,  for good reason to,  lets face it , without mario  where would gaming be , or should i say nes,

either way  -            nintendo still provides me great fun exclusives and when a 3rd party game does come to nintendos game system i appreciate it ,   and that is why --nfs mw and walking dead   a re my next games 

#133 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

PC/360

1000th post also.

#134 Posted by LazySloth718 (2345 posts) -

I don't have a faction but I like Playstation alot.

#135 Posted by Mr_BillGates (3204 posts) -

Console gamers have school/job to attend to. PC gamers just sit in their basement 24/7, grinding endlessly in MMOs or spamming this board with their nonsense.

#136 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
No one wants to be a sheep thesedays :(
#137 Posted by ciorlandenis (320 posts) -

console plebs are so butthurt, I remember a dust 514 ad saying " you can now kill PC gamers from your console !! "

but the fact is, people playing EVE can bomb the plebs from DUST 514, why would they feel the need to advertise the oposite ?

coz deep down inside all console untermensch casual rabble have a deep inferiority complex towards the PC.

#138 Posted by Plagueless (2569 posts) -
This poll is terrible. I belong to all factions, except the stupid one that worships a particular console and makes gif of their "Dear Leader". It's disgusting.
#139 Posted by SolidTy (46198 posts) -

Current stats indicate Hermits by far as the biggest population followed by Xbox, then PS, then Nintendo.

---

PC faction    
39% [51]

XBOX faction    
24% [32]

PS faction    
23% [31]

Nintendo faction    
14% [18]

Total Votes: 132

Of course it's a poll my stance on polls is well known...but in the meantime, it's better than chatterbox's claiming there is too much of X, Y, or Z.

#140 Posted by chunkowookie (270 posts) -

Console gamers have school/job to attend to. PC gamers just sit in their basement 24/7, grinding endlessly in MMOs or spamming this board with their nonsense.

Mr_BillGates

And yet, without jobs, they afford those crazy expensive gaming rigs... Something doesn't add up.

#141 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5513 posts) -

Damn, PC reached 40% after all. I guess it can be called "Domination" (141 votes so far)

#142 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

This poll is terrible. I belong to all factions, except the stupid one that worships a particular console and makes gif of their "Dear Leader". It's disgusting.Plagueless

No North Koreans here. Funsohng is the closest we got.

#143 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7329 posts) -

I like them all but I dont know what the term here in SW for that is.

#144 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
Playstation faction, though i like pc and like nintendo handhelds (most of the time)
#145 Posted by _Matt_ (9529 posts) -

I currently game evenly between PS3, 360, Vita, 3DS and PC, not sure what faction that makes me :?

#146 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17827 posts) -

I noticed that almost in all polls PC gamers have an overwhelming majority. Let´s find out an ultimate distribution of SW´s populattion. If you had to choose one single faction to be related to, to which one would you bind yourself. No manticoring is allowed.  

jhonMalcovich

It makes sense. I surf here with the same PC I game on. Sometimes, I'd play a game windowed and keep tabs here at the same time.

I rarely visit here using my netbook or laptop.

#147 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5513 posts) -

I currently game evenly between PS3, 360, Vita, 3DS and PC, not sure what faction that makes me :?

_Matt_

Well. You should look at your heart which platform you like more.

#148 Posted by 1-UPking82 (102 posts) -
I belong to the normal gamer faction. Master Race is such a stupid term.
#149 Posted by jhonMalcovich (5513 posts) -

I belong to the normal gamer faction. Master Race is such a stupid term.1-UPking82

It´s to call the attention. :twisted:

#150 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

[QUOTE="1-UPking82"]I belong to the normal gamer faction. Master Race is such a stupid term.jhonMalcovich

It´s to call the attention. :twisted:

Why would you WANT that kind of attention? I mean, consider the PC Gamer article on Thief the other day... the comments were calling for mass graves for console gamers. That kind of attitude comes through loud and clear in every interaction with your platform, including during gameplay.