Steam......The Dark-side

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

This thread is a perfect example of how stupid people sensationalize things they don't understand to make points that don't exist. Steam lets developers pitch their games unfinished, so people may potentially back the project and have access to the game as the game develops. This game is one of those projects. Nothing about this game is supposed to resembled a finished product, nor has any aspect of the game ever been misrepresented on the Steam sales page. Essentially, the OP and anyone agreeing with the arguments are playing right into Jimquisition's agenda and are tools, doing nothing more than advertising him and his awful show. Please people, use your brains and stop jumping on bandwagons that do nothing other than further talk-show hosts and media's self interests. You're totally allowed to come up with your own thoughts on the matter, so please do.

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#102 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

Yet another failed thread trying to trash glorious Steam and all the goodness that comes with it.

#StayMadPeasant

No one's forcing you to buy shitty games.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

it's no wonder Consoles are making record breaking sales.

meanwhile: http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/pc-games-have-surpassed-console-games-globally/033849

'PC games have surpassed console games globally'

AYO SHIELDER WHY U HIDING

What are you talking about I responded to you on the first page, and even thanked you for that link, I also don't have time to troll these forums all day and night like you

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

meanwhile: http://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/pc-games-have-surpassed-console-games-globally/033849

What are you talking about I responded to you on the first page, and even thanked you for that link, I also don't have time to troll these forums all day and night like you

Raping your shitty troll attempts are quite easy. Just put up a simple link proving your un-cited buffoonery wrong, and boom!

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Shielder7

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

Raping your shitty troll attempts are quite easy. Just put up a simple link proving your un-cited buffoonery wrong, and boom!

Actually you put up a site that supports my argument try reading just more than the title next time, on second thought don't it saves me time finding them myself.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#106 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

Actually you put up a site that supports my argument try reading just more than the title next time, on second thought don't it saves me time finding them myself.

Actually... you demonstrated before that you didn't know what the article was depicting. So... you and Janka should probably do a group chat on skype and read it together.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Shielder7

@bldgirsh said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

Actually... you demonstrated before that you didn't know what the article was depicting. So... you and Janka should probably do a group chat on skype and read it together.

I highlighted what the article was depicting, you hermits are as bad as lemmings denying what was blatantly slapped across your face.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@bldgirsh said:

@Shielder7 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Shielder7 said:

I highlighted what the article was depicting, you hermits are as bad as lemmings denying what was blatantly slapped across your face.

Yes, you did. But, you didn't understand the actual sentences... Please make another thread about how your views are wrong. (F2P is manifesting PS4 as well.)

Avatar image for deactivated-597794cd74015
deactivated-597794cd74015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109 deactivated-597794cd74015
Member since 2012 • 961 Posts

Cherry picking much ?

NUSNA_Moebius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 NUSNA_Moebius
Member since 2014 • 118 Posts

Free market
Buyer beware
Easy access
Good prices

Quit complaining.

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#111 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

@faizanhd said:

Cherry picking much ?

Pretty much the naysayers approach against Kickstarter and Early Access these days.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

@jer_1 said:

@bldgirsh said:

@steamistrash said:

steams support is garbage they dont even have a telephone support line and steams a drm piece of shit service.

I kinda want to know the backstory to this hatred...

There obviously is no real back story, this 'tard named himself steamistrash so you know how good of a post he's going to bring to the table.

It's Heeeweee. He's been using various alts for years.