Should I get a Ps3 or WiiU for 2015?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NoZakuBoy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NoZakuBoy09
Member since 2015 • 141 Posts

So I have a X-box (original , the very first one that had grabbed by the ghoulies remember?) , Ps2 , and Ps4.

I got my toehold into this "next gen" of consoles with Ps4 I purchased last year. I'm going to get one console this year to expand my accessible library of games and experiences, especially since Ps4 has yet to hit its stride (only two AAA titles that really jump out at me are Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition) . Haven't switched my xbox on in years. I play my Ps2 a good bit still, funnily enough, mainly for RPGs like Rouge Galaxy , Dragon Quest VIII and the like. However its tough to convince people to go back to old graphics with multiplayer games.

I'm considering either getting WiiU or Ps3.. haven't decided on which one. I know Vita and 3DS are options too, but I'd rather get a good home console instead of a portable one really, Vita and 3DS don't impress me that much. Feel free to vouch for either of those in the place of WiiU or Ps3 if you want though :P

I'm kinda stuck. WiiU is the "New/exciting" pick. It has a very different experience from playstations that I own, some quite fun games if not as many of them, and has an X factor in my opinion (smash bros 4). Ps3 on the other hand seems like the "rational/reliable" pick, being somewhat cheaper most importantly having a huge catalog of very cheap games as of 2015.

For some extra info, I'm not obsessed over online play. I have some friends (I'm very thankful for) that I prefer to play mutliplayer with . I don't generally like FPS games like call of duty , Halo , destiny type games. Favorite genres = rpg, fighting, platforming.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#3 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

You need 500 posts to create a thread on System Wars.